Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

I've Got to go/I'll be back/don't expect to see again soon/etc./etc......

2 posters

Go down

I've Got to go/I'll be back/don't expect to see again soon/etc./etc...... Empty I've Got to go/I'll be back/don't expect to see again soon/etc./etc......

Post by Simply David Thu 23 Dec 2010, 10:30 am

No, this isn't me saying goodbye, to clear that up before anyone asks. XP

Rather, this topic is for people who are not going to be around for a while, or have just returned. You can announce these things here so that nobody worries over you.
I first thought of this because Flame was missing for a while, and announced her leave in an RP, hahah. This is to make things more convenient for you and everyone who needs you for RPs or people who just like to talk to you.

Also, you can post here for people to wait in a RP for you should it be able to move without you.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

I've Got to go/I'll be back/don't expect to see again soon/etc./etc...... Empty Re: I've Got to go/I'll be back/don't expect to see again soon/etc./etc......

Post by Simply David Thu 30 Jun 2011, 8:47 am

Oh look, this topic recieves use.

Fuuuu-

I can't get on the computer at the college any more, because I'm not a student. I'm currently in the process of getting a job at a temp agency, and I'll be saving up for a laptop.

Until then, I'll be gone. Who knows how long that'll be...

I'm incredibly sorry, but it looks like I'll be gone a while. D= Good luck with RPs and other things, I'll try to hurry back.

I'll miss you all! Loves and kisses, David. T_T
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

I've Got to go/I'll be back/don't expect to see again soon/etc./etc...... Empty Re: I've Got to go/I'll be back/don't expect to see again soon/etc./etc......

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 08 Jul 2011, 6:00 am

So, I kinda doubt anyone would read this, but what the hell. I'll give it a shot.

I just recently moved into a new house with my family. The house itself is fine, if a little frayed at the edges, and I'm sure I'll get used to it in no time. But I have found that due to the move my computer has gained some bugs.

Which sucks. Like a blowjob with too much teeth. (Yay for sexual analogies!)

So, I might not be on for some time. Which also sucks (same analogy).

This is a case of see ya when I see ya. *blows kisses* I'll be back before ya' know it! Wink
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down