Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Maid RPG Session 2

5 posters

Go down

Maid RPG Session 2 Empty Maid RPG Session 2

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 14 Jan 2011, 3:08 pm

Okay so before we start, here's the Master for this session again.
Spoiler:

Background:

Myra Maybelle Starr is the daughter of a notorious criminal couple from America. One day her parents found out she was doing her own dealings in the underworld behind their back, even selling out her own parents to their rivals, so her parents decided it was time to dispose of their baby girl. Luckily, Myra managed to escape her parents attempt to kill her. Taking a trusted maid or two with her (as well as half her parent's bank account), she traveled first class to Japan.

There the young master settled down in the abandoned ruins of Pearl Mansion, gathering more maids to work for her. Soon she had her criminal business back in full swing, keeping her true age and gender hidden from the other criminals of Japan by sending her maids and butlers to do all the dirty work for her. Whether you know about young Myra's criminal activities or not is up to you. Preferrably most should know about her underworld dealings, but a few can be completely clueless about it.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Maid RPG Session 2 Empty Re: Maid RPG Session 2

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jan 2011, 4:15 pm

A knocking at Master's bedroom door was heard and after that a male's voice." Excuse me my intruding.." Door opened and revealed a man with silver eyes and white hair with dark blue suit. Walked at the end of room to window, pulling curtains open.

"It's time to wake up Master." Ashika Yuuki said. Looking toward bed where a little girl slept.

used affection

This dice is not existing.

Last edited by Whitepulse43 on Sat 15 Jan 2011, 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 15 Jan 2011, 2:38 am

Taichi was carrying breakfast to his young Master's room. Although he may be a spy for the United Nations, but this whole butler thing was rather...fun. It sort of beat being shot at. Maybe.

With no free hands to knock with, he tapped on the door with his foot and entered, tray in hands, "Pardon my intrusion," he said, "but I have prepared breakfast in bed for you, Master. I do hope you will enjoy it."

Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 15 Jan 2011, 12:57 pm

Serena, meanwhile, was just down the hall, going over the carpet with a vacuum cleaner. She hoped that she didn't have a random moment of bad luck, as occasionally happened inexplicably in the mansion. She distinctly remembered the time a young maid somehow got a particularly bad wedgie in a freak accident cleaning a fan.

Edit: My original roll was 1. I accidentally changed it by editing the post.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry Sun 16 Jan 2011, 10:48 pm

There was the sound of running from the hallways. It seemed like someone's in a rush. Aika stopped right at the opening to her master's bedroom. She was just in time with someone waking her master up, but something didn't seem right. She then realized that she was still in her magical girl outfit. If someone else were to find out about it, she might get in big trouble. She started an incantation quietly to revert back to her normal form. It would take enough skill to do it before someone notices her.

Roll for Skill, Changing back before someone notices
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sat 29 Jan 2011, 11:53 pm

Hana hummed to herself as she dried the newly cleaned dishes with a towel. 'I should do some laundry later.'
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 8:36 pm

"Mnn..." Myra rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she sat up. She blinked a few times, adjusting to the light of a new day then greeted her two butlers, "Good morning Yuuki, Taichi. Bring the food over, it's been awhile since I had breakfast in bed."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Feb 2011, 11:49 pm

Kaede walked up behind Hana, tugging at her sleeve, holding a few more towels in her other hand. "Kaede-chan, you look like you like towels very much with what you're doing... Umm... So, I decided that.... I should maybe give you more and you'll be happy... I-If that's okay with you, of course..." she said shyly, looking to her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Mon 28 Feb 2011, 6:29 pm

"Hm?" Hana turned to see who was tugging her sleeve. "Oh, hello Kaede-chan. Thank you. I was just about to go and find some." She pat her on the head. "I am very happy now," she said with a smile.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2011, 2:12 pm

"So, do you remember your todays schedual Master? If there is any." Yuuki asked standing beside his masters bed as she ate breakfest.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 12 Mar 2011, 2:25 pm

"Oh yes, I have a shipment of 'toys' coming in," Myra said as she took a bite of the food. It was good, better than what she would have made herself at least, "I need one of the maids to go pick it up for me at the usual spot. Serena or Thalia would be the best choices for this. Could you go find one of them and tell them?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:25 pm

"yes master, right away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content