Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Space Pirates: Piracy IN SPACE!

+2
ScorpionWins
GenericSpider
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Space Pirates: Piracy IN SPACE!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Space Pirates: Piracy IN SPACE!

Post by Simply David Mon 28 Feb 2011, 9:06 pm

Balrog looked at her with one eyebrow raised, "I got a job for you that'll help me. Why don't you go ask our captain when we're leaving and where we're going. I don't get any information from down here,"

Then the announcement went throughout the ship, "Hm.... nevermind then," He shrugged, then went back to cooking, seeming to forget about Nikki for a moment. He needed to get the food ready for when they arrived.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Space Pirates: Piracy IN SPACE!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Space Pirates: Piracy IN SPACE!

Post by RandomHyuuga Mon 07 Mar 2011, 11:32 pm

Nikki sat on the floor and watched Balrog cook. 'I probably won't cause any trouble if I stay still.' She pulled a rolled up piece of paper out of her pocket. She unrolled it and took out a pencil. On the paper was a poorly drawn map. She thought for a moment and then started scribbling. After a few minutes, she stopped and looked at her work. She sighed and rolled it up again. 'Gah, I really need to look at a real map. This looks like a three year old drew it.' She glanced up at Balrog and cleared her throat. "Um.. Balrog?"
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2