Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Genoborgs RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Genoborgs RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Genoborgs RP

Post by Tom Mon 14 Mar 2011, 2:50 pm

Theodore was observing from the stands. "Strange, Buddhy has this down theoretically, providing no one has the intelligence to fill him full of projectiles," he spoke to his Genoborg.

Einheit disagreed. "Incorrect. The Cryogenic Gauntlet mixed with a full speed, perfectly timed attack would result in match ending damage to the former competitor."

"The gauntlet isn't fast enough though," Theodore reminded Einheit, before correcting himself, "it isn't fast enough without doing major damage to Reiko Genesis' arm. In the time it takes, Buddhy would take her out in a single punch, as she has possibly the worst armour ever."

"The system is repairable."

"How callous. You really shouldn't think like that, you know? You might die."

"This unit is replaceable."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 14 Mar 2011, 2:56 pm

As Mary had been charging the laser for another shot, and had been unable to fire that shot due to her arm being frozen, her arm proceeded to explode, causing her to fly backwards.

"...repairs are going to be costly," she said, as she looked at her destroyed arm.

She got to her feet.

"But I'm not giving up that easily!" she said, rushing at Reiko, near-full speed, and attempting to ram her with the shoulder spikes.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 14 Mar 2011, 9:27 pm

Roxas noticed the arm coming towards him, and realized that Oblivion, though capable of cutting through steel, seemed unable to cut the arms off.

So, Roxas jumped back, leaving Oathkeeper behind. "I hate to do this..." He fired off his last Jericho, which spread out only right before hitting Buudhy causing the entirety of the attack to explode right in his chest.

David sighed, "Oathkeeper.... we'll have to replace it... dammit! The symbolicism of that was too important to just give up!"

Roxas shouted out, "YOU WANNA WIN THIS OR NOT?!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 14 Mar 2011, 9:41 pm

"If you have a mountain to stand upon I will grant you another..." Buddhy said, now damaged severely. "But if you have no mountain..." Buddhy swung all six of his arms downward in front of him, hitting the ground. "I will take it away!"

The Earth seem to split in twain with the strength of the Earthquake, as a massive chasm opened up, and spread further, towards the forcefield-walls of the arena. This was Buddhy's final, desperate attack. If Roxas survived, the miniature Buddha would fall.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 14 Mar 2011, 9:48 pm

"Oh Shi-" Roxas jumped to one side to avoid the chasm, but realised that this was going to continue to get bigger. He was also feeling a little exhaustion already from using Absolution so much.

He saw the ruins of the building nearest which was behind Buudhy, he saw more cracks coming towards him and the earth shaking around under him. David took a deep breath before commanding Roxas, "JUMP ON HIM!"

Roxas, nodded, seeing what he meant. Using Absolution, he could see a path that would require quite a few showy jumps but he'd be able to reach Buudhy. He saw that Buudhy himself was safe from the shaking damage but would fall in the chasm he was making.

He dashed forward, performing the aforementioned showy jumps, and landed right on top of Buudhy's back, before jumping past him and landing on the ruined building which was also falling into the ground... but gave him a few extra moments to think.

He saw the other two fighting, and ran fullspeed towards them both, jumping a bit when he reached the edge of the destroyed building just before it began to fall into the chasm.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 14 Mar 2011, 10:07 pm

Buddhy shook for a moment, and collapsed.

"I know you can't POSSIBLY be beaten that easily." Charlie's voice came through. Buddhy seemed to exhausted to even speak. "Come on, you're DESIGNED to take a beating, for Christ's sake."

"That was a joke, wasn't it?" Buddhy asked. His voice was bland.

"Yes. Yes it was."

"Fine. Now can I fall into a gaping chasm in peace?" As he said this, Buddhy did indeed fall into the chasm he had created. When he hit the bottom, he slowly crawled to his feet. Walking, stumbling, he moved in the direction he believed the two female Genoborgs were.

When he had walked to the edge of the arena, he struck upward with his three left fists. One of his Truthful Fists broke from the impact, but it was worth it to see magma blast upward through the cracks he had made. Buddhy laid down and sighed, admiring his handiwork.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:27 pm

"Sis, watch out!" Reina shouted into the radio as she saw the two attackers going towards her, one would be quite devastating. "I got it..." she looked over to see what was happening. Reiko jumped up to avoid the charging spike of Mary and shifted her body to face downwards towards the crater of the erupting volcano. "But... I think sis got it too..." she said in relief as Reiko used her Cryogenic gauntlet to touch the lava and instantly turn it into rock as it touched her gauntlet, then freezing the rock into ice, using her downward momentum with gravity to crack it as the magma melted the frozen ground and she kept repeating the process, going down continuously to the source. She was aiming right for Buddhy to freeze him and end it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:35 pm

Roxas smirked and sat back, "They're gonna kill eachother at this rate, leaving me with just the one enemy," He thought to himself.

David agreed, "Yeah, just be sure to be ready for the last one. I think it'll be that crazy Nun one," He said through the psychic link.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:49 pm

"Uh... Buddhy? Reiko's, um... digging towards you." Charlie said through the mental connection.

"Oh let her come and freeze me. I'm almost dead anyway. Or better yet..." Buddhy stood, shakily. "I'll show her the sound of one hand clapping."

Buddhy began punching the ceiling in his hand-made tunnels with one of his arms. The rock began to crack, but he continued punching. As the stone began to break apart, he smiled. Hopefully Reiko would perish with him.

Also, he hoped that that Roxas guy would lose.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:59 pm

Reina smiled and then gave Reiko the signal. "Sis... finish him off." she said as Reiko responded with a nod. "Boost. Overdrive Unit activated." Reiko declared as she became twice faster going towards Buddhy and her Cryogenic Gauntlet at full functionality. She shot down like a rocket, hopefully using the momentum and impact caused by the momentum to shatter any extra obstacles in front of her after it freezes because of her gauntlet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 17 Mar 2011, 9:22 pm

Buddhy continued to smile even as Reiko shot towards him like a rocket.

"Oh well..." He murmured

He slammed his fist on the ground one last time. He rolled over, even as his fingers shattered, revealing a small chasm opening up with the force of his punch. "~It's a trap..." He said, almost drunkenly.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Mar 2011, 10:09 pm

Reiko shot down towards the ground. Her cryogenic gauntlet shattered because of the impact. However, it did break her fall. As she slowly staggered up, she realized that the components that cool it off were completely burst open. To use this to her advantage, she touched the ground with it. Along with the already freezing air, the ground began to freeze around her. It would encase Buddhy along with her. Before she would completely freeze over, Reina talked over the radio, seemingly in a panic. "Sis, go right into standby mode, now!" as she said that, Reiko froze completely and went into standby mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 18 Mar 2011, 10:18 pm

Buddhy, noticing the cold, kept his smile and also went into standby mode, even as he was frozen.

An instant later, the two Genoborgsicles were brought in front of their Owners by the telepads automatically removed defeated Genoborgs.

"Buddhy and Reiko are defeated! Two Genoborgs remain!" The announcer called. "Will Roxas charge in for the win, or will Mary pull a victory out of her rear end? Let's find out!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 18 Mar 2011, 10:29 pm

Mary sat on the building, boredly.

"Man, this sucks," she said, as she sat on the building. "My new eternal rival went and ditched me; such heartbreak..."

Mary! Focus! There's still an enemy on the field! yelled Sister Clarence, telepathically.

"Geez!" said Mary, wincing. "No need to yell in my head..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 18 Mar 2011, 10:36 pm

Ray squealed in delight and threw her arms around Dante's neck, jumping excitedly.

"Do you see that?! It's only Roxas and that other girl G-borg now! He's totally going to win!"

Dante stifled a sigh and tried to push his Owner away, but it was a futile effort. "Yes, I see that. I have two eyes as well, as does every other G-borg out there."

Silently, he cheered for Roxas and David. It was an exciting battle after all and he did want his Owner's friends to win.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 18 Mar 2011, 10:38 pm

Roxas smirked. This person didn't seem like she'd be much of a threat...

Roxas readied his Oblivion, and decided to play defense. He was low on power, and needed to conserve his energy. If she made one wrong move, he'd end it quick and take the victory...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:09 pm

Mary got to her feet, and turned towards Roxas.

"come get some, girly boy!" she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:15 pm

Reina carried Reiko's pretty much mangled body on her back and began to make her way out of the arena. "I'm sorry, sis... I promise... The next time, you will win." With that, she left the stadium with her sister and went back to her lab. There, she saw that her sister was well beyond repair. There was just too much damage. She placed the clipboard with her observations on the table and began to study it. "Hm.... so this needs to be fixed... and this too... just to eliminate a few more weak points..." she said as she placed her damaged sister in a stasis tank and took a vial of blood from a box placed on her table. "Seems like there's need for another one... I hope you do better..." she had a slight grin on her face. "Version Zwei..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:21 pm

Roxas smirked. "Alright then," He stepped forward, being careful. He activated Absolution as he picked up speed.

He would see immediately her first move, and he had plans to cut her clean in half...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:23 pm

"I'm waiting!" said Mary. "Are you gonna sit there all day?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:05 pm

Roxas smirked, "Alright, fine," He continued forward, now moving full speed. He heated up Oblivion, making it hot enough it should cut through her easy.

He slashed at her, seeming to aim for her neck.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:06 pm

Mary ducked beneath the blade, though her hair was singed by the heat.

She quickly used the little liquid metal she had left to make a knife, which she then swung at Roxas' stomach.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:09 pm

Roxas smirked. With Absolution activated, he saw her dodge just as she started, so he jumped up, effectively dodging her knife.

In mid-air, he performed a 'vertical spin attack', which would possibly cut her in half.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:16 pm

Mary dodged to the side, and swung her blade at the other Genoborg several times, aiming the just so she knew that, if not dodged, they'd probably draw blood.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:20 pm

"Tch, she's quick alright,"

Roxas breathed heavily, showing his fatigue as he dodged using Absolution. He couldn't keep this up for too long. He saw his opening, and struck her hand, hoping to cut it off so that she'd have no logical way of fighting back.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:22 pm

As Roxas struck her hand; she used what was left of her laser arm to hit him in the face as hard as she could.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:41 pm

Roxas didn't have the energy to dodge, and fell backwards a bit. However, he was satisfied because he had managed to finish his attack and cut off her hand. He deactivated Absolution though, to give himself enough energy to keep Oblivion heated.

He then took a deep breath and sighed out. "Ok, the final attack," He raised Oblivion, "This will make or break us," He dashed forward full speed, not even trying to dodge whatever counter she threw as he slashed with full speed right at her torso.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:45 pm

"Fine by me!" said Mary, before rushing forward, and aiming her left shoulder spike at Roxas' torso, aiming to impale him.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:54 pm

The two clashed in epic proportions, Oblivion half way through Mary's body, and a spike driven into Roxas' heart.

Roxas coughed up blood and tried not to shut down, but David said to him, "That's ok! It's ok for a draw... don't die!" He couldn't stand the idea of trying to replace him.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:59 pm

"Way to go Mary! All out, and willing to take damage to hit your opponents! That's how a nun fights!" said Sister Clarence, as she went onto the field to extract her Genoborg.

"Th-thanks...." said Mary.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next