Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Marvel RP

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marvel RP Empty Marvel RP

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:00 am

With great powers comes great responsibility said man once, Some take the mantle of villains and some take mantel of heroes. This person was either a mutant, scientis or magical being. But everybody has limits of their great power. What shall be the in the future for these beings, battle? War? Not so cliche plot? Time will tell.....
As New Heroes and villains form, so does new deed's.

(No plot line yet, but let's start with Hero and Villain stuff, plot will be added later.)
------

Bank's Alarm bell started ring loud, alerting about robbery which was going on currently in the bank. Not long before banks front blew out and group of men wearing balacavalas ran out and getting on their escape van, carrying sportbag's containing millions of dollars. One of the criminals turned around and threw a small strange device toward police car's which were approaching. Device blasted causing high aero blast , blasting car's back. "GO, GO ,GO!" One of the men yelled when man who threw the device climbed inside the van. Van's tires screeched as they burned when drived stomped on the gas pedal, leaving marks on the spot.

"Woooo!! That was Fucking! Awesome! These Little babys made it so easy! Fuck the dynamite!" One of the men said holding another one of the devices his fellow threw at police car.

"Money~Money money~" Another one sang while counting.

Back to top Go down

Marvel RP Empty Re: Marvel RP

Post by GenericSpider Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:45 am

Suddenly, funky 70s action movie music began to play.

"You dare rob banks in Chocolate Thunder's neighborhood?" yelled a man with an afro and sideburns, as he jumped out from behind a car.

He glowed as lightning coursed through his body.

"Prepare yourselves for an electric ass-whoopi'!" he said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:52 am

"Who the fuck is that?" One of the robbers asked as he came from back of van next to drivers seat.

"No idea, but not gona take chances!" He said turning car quickly off from the road into alley. "Prepare those Fuckin bombs! And Reload your weapons! I doubt that Mister. ridiculous will let us go." Driver said, keeping eyes on the alleyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:00 pm

Chocolate Lightning was waiting for them at the other end of the alley; driving towards them in an old beat up convertable.

"You can't escape Chocolate Lightning!" he proclaimed. "Kung fu ass-whoopin' or Car-fu ass whoopin! Take your pic!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:07 pm

"Oh Shit! Back up! Back up!" Robber yelled other opened the side sliding door and Shooted at Chocolate lightning, as the driver hit break's to start backin up.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:09 pm

Meanwhile, in some top secret government facility, a masked woman sat in a swivel chair, facing a wall that had numerous monitors on it. The monitors showed the city through hidden cameras and the woman, who called herself Diehard, sang a little song to herself as she scanned the monitors.

"I'm beautiful in my way 'cause god makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track baby I was born this way! Don't hide yourself in regret. Just love yourself and you're set. I'm on the right track baby I was born this way!"

Hm, is it me or is Lady Gaga's Born This Way video have pussy and womb written all over it?

"Not just you, my little red thoughts," Diehard said as her eyes fell on one particular monitor. "Hello~ What's this? Superhero stopping a bunch of robbers? Should've brought popcorn."

Yes, you should have.

Regardless of the popcorn, Diehard sat back to watch the show. She doubted anyone will notice she snuck in the base any time soon anyway.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:23 pm

Atop a skyscraper looking like your average vigilante badass, well average is being kind mediocre would be a much better word for he-. The Night Bug glared furiously at someone... and wait she's looking at me err ... ahem anyway...

The Night Bug in her poorly done costume...

"Why did I hire you again?" Night Bug asked the unseen entity doing the narration.

Because no one else would take the job.

"Ah right...." The Night Bug replied going back to looking over the city.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:27 pm

The bullet narrowly missed Chocolate Thunder's scalp, as it drove a hole through his afro.

"See you on the other side, baby...." said Chocolate Thunder, as he stroked the dashboard of his car affectionately...before turning on the cruise control, and backflipping out of the car.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:44 pm

"Ooh Shiiit!!! Out! Get out!" Driver yelled as he slide out from his driver's seat since car still kept moving while other's jumped out from backdoor. One fellow was unfortuante to be still inside van when it crashed against chocolate lightning's car. Knocking him unconscios.

"*Cough, cough* Aah shit..." One of the robber's cursed while holding his side when he tried to get up with others. He watched how Chocolate lighting walked toward them. Few robbers stumbled while walking to opposite direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:51 pm

The Impossible Man was smoking a cigar in a non-smoking cafe, which was now empty except for several bodies belonging to those guys who tried to call the police, when he saw the van fly by, and heard the alarms.

Picking up his latte, he levitated out of the cafe, and teleported several times to reach the inside of the van. He saw the robbers jump out.

Then he barely teleported out in time when he saw the convertible heading right towards the van.

Last edited by ScorpionWins on Mon 14 Mar 2011, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 14 Mar 2011, 1:21 pm

Chocolate Thunder leapt into action, hitting one of the robbers in the head with a pair of nunchaku, and hitting another one with an electrified kick in the head.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 1:33 pm

"FUCK YOU" One of the remaining three robbers yelled and threw device toward Chocolate lightning and blasted High frequency Aero blast. Knocking chocolate lightning back with great force. Last three robbers ran carrying three money bags heading toward exit of the alley. When wall nearby blasted, knocking robbers against opposite wall.

A person walked out from hole carrying rifle looking weapon on his shoulder and looked down on the robber before picking up one money bag. "I'll be taking my share." Man said, ´goggles redlight glowing in the dark alley.

"Who..the..fuc-"

"I'm the person who supplied you lot with my bombs, now i'f you'll excuse me, it was a blast" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 14 Mar 2011, 1:42 pm

Chocolate Lightning managed to do a back flip in mid-air, and landed on his feet.

"Man, you're puns suck worse than your outfit," he said, before getting into a fighting stance. "You want to steal that money? You're gonna have to go through Chocolate Thunder! So come get some you jive-assed Turkey!"

Last edited by GenericSpider on Mon 14 Mar 2011, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 1:55 pm

"Oh, i'm sorry mister seventies who has no style sense. But there was no pun intented. I simply came here, to pick up my share of the profit...nothing more. Names Shell shock, and this costume is for practical reasons " Shell shock said. He wore short hooded cape. On his face he wore goggles with three red lighs glowing in triangle shape and a gasmask. under the short cape he had wore tech armor with red link lines across the hand's and chest. Large red circle on palms with link coming from them and backpack. Whole armor color theme was black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 14 Mar 2011, 2:18 pm

"Okay, let's make this quick, I've got PE in twenty minutes," Theo said as he arrived on the scene. "Am I late?" he queried, shifting gravity so that he stood sideways on a lamppost next to Chocolate whatever his name was.

Theo looked at his fellow hero. "What the HELL are you wearing?" He asked, brow furrowed. Why couldn't his co-workers dress normally? He sighed, before glancing at Shell Shock and launching a door from the van at him. "Forgive the lack of monologue, but it's basketball today and for obvious reasons I'm really good."

Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 14 Mar 2011, 2:56 pm

The Impossible Man dusted himself off. Noticing the two heroes and fellow villain, he ran over and teleported next to Shell Shock.

"Hey now, villains are supposed to gang up on heroes, not the other way around! Also, I wanted that money." He said, pointing his wand at the heroes.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:05 pm

Shell Shock aimed his gun foward pulling the trigger same time when vans door was close. The aero blast from gun deflected the van door same time pushing few things to gun's pointed direction. Oh, sound's like your cheating. help yourself, two more bag's there. Shell Shock said to fellow Villain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:08 pm

"Why? That seems a bit stupid to be honest. Any thing that maximises our chances of taking a baddie down should be used, yeah? Also, a bank? Seriously? What kind of self respecting super villain does that any more?" Theo mocked, before touching the van, causing it to zoom towards his two opponents.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:10 pm

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, PUSSY!" yelled Chocolate Lightning, chasing after Shell Shock.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:14 pm

"Thank you kindly, Shelly." The Impossible Man said, muttering a spell under his breath to pull the two remaining bags of money into his hat.

"And as for you..." The Impossible Man teleported upward and over the van, before firing a blast of magical energy at Theo from his wand. "Whatever happened to 'Honor Before Reason'?!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:30 pm

He decided to sneak attack The Impossible Man and pull a particularly lethal looking piece of metal towards him. This attack left him unable to dodge, and Theo took the magic attack straight into his chest, sending him flying back about 20 metres into a building. He stood up after a few seconds, and spat out blood. "That... really hurt," Theo stated with a groan, "a few ribs broken and some internal bleeding. No basketball for me then."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:48 pm

"Ha ha, take that!" The Impossible Man didn't notice the piece of metal due to his gloating, however, so he was struck rather forcefully in the back.
"MY BACK!"
He promptly realized he was falling due to the shock, and pulled up just in time, at the cost of his feet smashing into the ground.
"DAMNTHATHURTS!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:52 pm

Theo took advantage, increasing the pull downwards suddenly to increase the impact. He only did it momentarily, as he was also affected by the gravity and the increase would have slowed him down immensely.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 14 Mar 2011, 10:59 pm

"Whoa! It's a frickin' Hero/Villain smorgasbord!" Diehard exclaimed. "This is better than reality TV! And it's more real too!"

Suddenly there was loud pounding on the door that Diehard had barricaded and she leaped out of her seat, bringing her Desert Eagles out to play.

Wouldn't it be easier to escape through the vents instead of burst your way through a horde of government personnel?

"Good thinking!"

And with that, Diehard made great use of the ventilation system which nobody ever thinks of looking through and made her escape.

~

Earlier that day:

James rubbed his temples, groaning as his migraine reached its peak. His migraines have been appearing frequently now and despite the doctor's orders or even magic, they won't go away. And that just adds to the fact that he's been skipping classes so much without even knowing it. He couldn't remember what happens on his absent days. They were just giant holes in his memory. One moment he's sitting in his classroom, taking notes, and the next he's standing at the edge of town, wondering how the hell he got there.

His life has just began to go strange two years ago. And though he was sure something was wrong with him, he didn't even know where to start finding a solution.

"Hey James, you alright there?" asked Bryan, one of James' classmates and his partner for a class project.

The young sorcerer gave his friend a slightly strained smile. "Yeah, just a really bad headache."

"Then we'll stop for today. You should go home and rest, maybe see a doctor."

With a sigh, James gathered his things. "Yeah, maybe I should."

Moments later, once the two boys had said their goodbyes and went their separate ways, James was hit with such an intense pain in his head that he instantly blacked out. The moment James' conscious mind was down, his body shimmered and transformed; his hair grew long, his ears became pointed, his fingernails turned to claws, his clothes shifted to something otherworldly, and large bat-like wings sprouted from his back, lending an ominous feeling to his persona.

Opening his golden eyes, Amarth grinned, showing off sharp fangs, and he waved a hand, opening a portal to his base of operations.

Now that he was awake and charged, he had some planning to do.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:04 pm

" Unfortunatly i can't stay, i got places to be, i suggest you do not linger here either. Toodles." Shell shock said pulling his gun's lever and placed inside a cartridge. Before aiming gun aiming gun toward ground. As he jumped and pulled trigger same time, he launced high from force of gun's shot and landed on top of appartment building standing next to alleyway.

As soon as he landed he began run to other edge of building repeating the high long jump landing on another roof, softening the landing giving shot before landing to reduce the momentum and rolling to his feet on another roof and kept running.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:10 pm

Meanwhile, via a rather contrived coincidence, another metahuman happened to be hiding in the vents of that vary same secret government facility, this one in the process of sneaking IN rather than out.

In her Chihuahua form, Carrie crept through the vents, till she happened to run into Diehard.

She wanted to say "Who are you and what are you doing here; oh, and do you know which way the big moniter room is...", but Chihuahua's are anatomically unable to speak human language, so she ended up barking a loud, high pitched, somewhat annoying bark.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:23 pm

Diehard froze when she saw the chihuahua and question marks hovered around her head.

"Uhhh..." she said as the tiny dog began barking. "¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!"

For some reason, Diehard felt that a random sniper should be shooting her right now.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:39 pm

Before Diehard's eyes, the small dog morphed into a girl...a naked girl.

"So...uh...you sneaking in through the air vents too?" said Carrie.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:50 pm

Diehard let out a disappointed groan when the chihuahua morphed into a naked girl.

"Just had to be a girl..." she muttered. "Uh, no, crawling through vents is just my hobby and I'm trying to make it into an extreme sport." A beat. "Wow, I can actually do sarcasm well! I never knew that about myself!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 15 Mar 2011, 12:10 am

"Sorry to disappoint," said Carrie, sarcastically. "Anyway, which way to the surveillance room?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next