Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Kiesh'ra RP

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kiesh'ra RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Kiesh'ra RP

Post by Molly Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:49 pm

"Mhm.. that would.. probably be fore the best." She said, inwardly breathing a sigh of relief. She lightly touched the man's forehead, checking for a fever to make sure that the wounds had not gotten infected, and she checked them just to make sure. Nodding at the satisfactory bandaging job, she went back over to Moria.

"Uhm.. I guess while he is resting should we.. go somewhere? Maybe.. I should meet the rest of the pack to see if they.. approve of me..?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:33 pm

"I don't think that's necessary. For the most part, they trust my decisions," said Moira. "However, I do think you should meet them. Come along,"

Moira walked out of the room, beckoning for the lion girl to follow.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

"Yes, Jalel said, you should come to our performances sometime," Maya said in agreement with the sparrow, "Though we don't usually have any kind of dancing in our performances."

Dart turned toward Jalel and shook his head, "Not too good, not many places want to hire an ex soldier. I'll probably end up taking an apprenticeship at the local smithy."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:20 pm

Jafari regretted her suggestion almost instantly after she made it. Why, why did she open her mouth? She was terrified.. meeting a bunch of wolves. What if this woman just wanted to get rid of her? Literally feed her to the wolves? She swallowed nervously, clasping her hands in front of her.

"Y-Yes.." She quickly adjusted the Wolf man's pillow to make sure he was comfortable, then scurried after Moria, staying close to her.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:21 pm

"Don't worry. I won't let them touch you," said Moira.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:32 pm

Jafari looked up at Moria and nodded once, still following behind her. She, obviously, didn't trust the woman very much, as they had just met, but she decided that she probably wouldn't go back on her word. She seemed honorable enough for at least that.

".. alright.. thank you."

--------------------

"I'd be happy to dance for you, if you'd like," Amisi said playfully, winking at Maya. "Either way, if you don't mind me there, I'd love to come watch both of you play." Noting that Dart was a bit distracted by Jalel, she smiled and stood close to Maya.

it wasn't an uncomfortable distance for her kind, but the Avian probably would see this as.. getting a bit in her personal space.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2011, 11:03 pm

"I see.. " Jalel groaned suddenly and rubbed his eyes. "i better get back, time to spread some joy to others again." He said eyes covered by his hand but something like a smile was seen. Looking bit strange when he suddenly moved sleeve over his eyes before revealing them. "see you both later then, and Amisi's glad to....met you." Poor sparrow said, pausing for the moment not noticing her too close to Maya since something else was occupying his mind. "good luck to you then Dart" He added with smile and nod before turning around and heading back inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 7:30 pm

"Uh, yeah, you're welcome," said Moira, before leading her to the rest of the pack.

"This is Jafira. She helped a member of the pack undergoing punishment; against his will of course," said Moira. "She'll be working for us as a healer,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 7:35 pm

Jafari was still slightly behind Moria when they reached the rest of the pack. She poked her head out to the side, involuntarily having switched into her Demi form a little while ago. Her eyes lay flat against her skull, until she switched back into her human form, stepping out into sight.

"U-Uhm. H-Hello.. I hope.. you'll accept my help temporarily and uh.. I hope we get along.." She also hoped they wouldn't kill her, but she left that wish unspoken. "I-If you need medicine.. or a bandage.. or anything.. please don't hesitate to let me know.."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 7:39 pm

Some of the male wolves began whispering amoung themselves. One of them raised his hand.

"Before you ask, she's off limits," said Moira. "I don't want to know what a wolf-lion baby would look like,"

That got some laughs.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 7:45 pm

That, of course, freaked her out. She didn't even go into full Demi form this time, but her tail appeared and the tuft of fur stood on end, as did the tail itself. They thought that was funny?! She didn't want to die, and she also didn't want.. that!.. to happen to her.

Jafari edged back a bit, frowning and moving behind Moria again, even if she was the reason she was so freaked out now.

Nervously, she tugged on Moria's shirt and spoke in a small voice. "U-uhm.. uh.. where.. will I.. have to stay.. exactly?" She hoped it wasn't anywhere near the male wolves.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 7:54 pm

"We'll have to share a room," said Moira.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 7:59 pm

Jafari looked.. extremely uncomfortable now. Almost frantic, even. her mouth opened wide for a moment, matching her eyes, then she vehemently shook her head. "What?! Why!? No!" She paused, realizing that sounded rude. "I.. I mean.. but.. that's so.. why? I just met you and i don't know if.. I don't.." Her words trailed off and she let out a whine instead.

Her tail disappeared and she sighed, the tanned and barefoot girl staring down at the floor. ".. it's not like I have a choice, I guess." She sounded resigned, her arms ground to wrap around herself. She looked up at Moria with the most innocent eyes ever, her lower lip trembling. "You won't.. eat me.. right?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 8:01 pm

Moira raised an eyebrow at her.

"If I wanted to eat you, I wouldh ave done it when we were alone in the woods," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 8:07 pm

Jafari visibly breathed a sigh a relief, looking down at the ground again and shuffling her feet a little. "T-That's true.. I didn't.. think about that.."

Jafari looked at the rest of the pack, then back up at Moria. "I guess I should go.. um.. shop for some more supplies, if I'm going to be taking care of a whole pack." She looked nervous again, eyes flickering to the side every time she tried to meet Moria's gaze. "Should I.. go on my own or um.. would you.. like to come?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 8:11 pm

"Sure," said Moira. "I have to make sure you don't freak out and run away,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 8:16 pm

Freak out and run away? Jafari was obviously offended by this, cheeks puffing out a bit as she huffed. She would never go back on her word or duty, even if she had to work with a wolf pack. Turning, she started back into town, though she stopped at the entrance when she saw how many people were bustling about.

She wasn't used to being around so many strangers. Gulping, she stepped in, and was almost knocked over by someone heading past. She took a step back again and frowned, deciding it would be better to wait for Moria. She had a bit of a.. intimidating presence.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum