Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Gang Wars

+2
White Mage Slave
ScorpionWins
6 posters

Go down

Gang Wars Empty Gang Wars

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 29 Jul 2011, 8:43 pm

A city ten miles wide... that is the battleground. Many organizations have been brought to this city for but one purpose - to fight to the death for control of it. The winners get a mysterious prize. What's the prize? All will be revealed at the war's conclusion.

For now... FIGHT.

Claim your organization here.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Gang Wars Empty Re: Gang Wars

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 30 Jul 2011, 1:33 pm

"Gentlemen... we have been given a new opportunity..." The Major paced back and forth inside the Deus ex Machina, which now lay deflated and hidden behind some apartment buildings.

"Zis city... Fraulein Integra and her pet vampires, they do not live in zis city... so ve have ze opportunity to conquer it."

The Major turned to his elite soldiers, and his face seem to crack open with how wide his grin was.

"And if ve cannot CONQUER this pitiful city... zhen ve vill DESTROY it. Conquer, Destroy... no matter what ve do to zis city... we shall have WAR!"

He threw his arms outward, as if encompassing them all in a hug, and laughed the laugh of a madman.

"KRIEG! KRIEG! KRIEG!" Cheered Millenium's membership.

"Psst." Jan leaned over to Walter and whispered. "What's 'Krieg' mean?"

Walter merely facepalmed and sighed.

"But first... ve need an army. Zhose of you who are vampires know that vampiric abilities tend to make one overconfident. We haven't ze time to train vampires, so drink of who you will, and create as many ghouls as you can. Supplying them will be easy thanks to some... eheheh... donations."

Schrodinger disappeared and reappeared a moment later with a wad of cash. The room delved into laughter.

One by one, Jan, Luke, Tubalcain, Rip, and Zorin left to make an army of ghouls out of the unsuspecting. Walter, meanwhile, followed the Doctor.

"It shall take awhile to do the vampirization process properly. Don't go and overexert yourself after it's done, ja?" The Doctor cautioned as the two disappeared.

The Major sat down in his throne-like chair, and Schrodinger curled up in his lap while the Captain stood watch.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sat 30 Jul 2011, 2:10 pm

Stajyun looked the subordinates he had before him. It was a pitifully small section of the Bishokukai, but these were the best members they had, so he would make it count. "As you know, we have been given the task of conquering this city. There are other organizations out there as well, seeking to conquer it. We have reason to believe that there is a possibility GOD will be here, despite all of our earlier information. We will have to do our best to be careful as we advance."

Sedoru scowled. "So, who put YOU in charge? Smells fishy to me that one of the three Vice-Head Chiefs is in charge while we still have the likes of Kuromado..."

Stajyun merely shook his head. "I do not quite know myself... the Boss seems disinterested in all of this. However, we don't exactly have a choice in the matter either way, so let's just get a move on, shall we? We've already deployed GT Robos into the city to do some scouting, and if need be, perform assassinations. Although humans are never our targets, I doubt any of you have a problem with this."

Grinpatch sneered. "It's been a while since I had human... hehe."

Tommyrod merely narrowed his eyes. "Perhaps it would be just easier for me to send out my forces..."

As the others shuddered, Stajyun shook his head. "We will need to be very strategic about this, we don't want anyone figuring out our full power before we need to use it."

As Tommyrod seemed to accept this- very unusual, for him- Barrygamon spoke up. "So do we just wait for the GT Robos to finish their scouting before we attack?"

Stajyun nodded. "Indeed. Now if you'll excuse me, I would also like to use a GT Robo for scouting. If any of you wish to use one, just speak to Joejoe, he's been a busy man lately..."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 31 Jul 2011, 12:08 am

The members of GOTT were scattered about what seemed to be simple apartment building. Little did anyone know that several of their best agents had set up a top notch security system for their temporary home base. The leader, a blonde woman who looked to be in her early to mid 30s, had acquired a chair and desk and was now sitting in it. The room she is currently staying in had been almost completely vacated of people, all except for Eclair, Lumiere, Ascuoer, and Q-feuille.

"I have a mission for you four," Eclipse stated looking at the girls seriously, "We have no clue how we ended up here or how to return home. In the meantime we will be needing as much food and supplies to sustain us in our stay here....."

"So you want us to go shopping?" Eclair asked, interrupting their leader.

"I wouldn't put it like that, but yes. I will supply with the sufficient currency and...."

"Come on Lumi! We're going shopping!" Eclair interrupted once again taking the cash from the leader then grabbing the hand of a small petite, white haired girl as she pulled her out the room.

Lumiere sighed, "A Lady should really be more elegant..."

"Pukyu! Don't leave me behind!" Ascouer yelled after them running out the door as well. The only other person in the room sighed and bowed respectfully to the leader.

"I apologize for them, mother."

"It's fine Q-feuille, dear, just go out and have fun."

The dark haired girl nodded before running after her pink haired friend.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 31 Jul 2011, 12:32 am

Tsuna sat on the comfortable couch in one of the sitting rooms in the Vongola underground base that was located beneath a city whose name he didn't know of. He didn't really understand why he was here, only that he had woken up to a painful blow on the head by the thousand pound mallet and Reborn, who was wielding said mallet, said that they were leaving Namimori to go conquer another city.

Truthfully, Tsuna would rather stay home and play video games then conquer a city in the name of the Vongola. But he had been kicked around and dragged into tagging along because, in Reborn's words, "You're the boss and you must lead your underlings to victory."

But despite how many times he did just that before, Tsuna just can never get the hang of controlling his rowdy guardians.

And of course, the Varia.

Oh, why the Varia?

Currently, his guardians and the Varia were scattered about the room, in their own little groups. Gokudera was picking a fight with Yamamoto, who laughed it off as if it were a joke (which he probably thought it was). At the same time the silver-haired half-Italian was picking a fight with Ryohei, who had an overeager Lussuria hanging around him, confessing his definite interest in the boxer, dead or alive.

Ew, btw, for the the pedophilia and necrophilia.

Mukuro and Hibari were currently fighting in a corner, but surprisingly they were rather subdued despite the fact their their weapons were out and would clang every few seconds. Hibari actually looked like he didn't know who he wanted to fight first; Mukuro, Reborn, Xanxus, Squalo, or Tsuna. Of course, he settled for the one closest to him, which was the pineapple pervert.

Speaking of the Varia boss, Xanxus was sitting in his usual throne-like chair, sipping a glass of red wine and ignoring Squalo's loud racket as the swordsman yelled at the not-so-princely Belphegor, who had a sarcastic Mammon perched upon his head. The Mist Arcobaleno would occasionally add something to the argument between the two and that would only wind them up further.

Last but not least, Lambo was currently trying to force Levi to play with him. Needless to say, Levi was not amused.

With his worried eyes scanning the rowdy room, Tsuna sighed and mentally asked for the nth time on why was his luck the worst in the world.

"Because you're Dame-Tsuna," Reborn spoke up from his perch beside the young mafioso-to-be, having read the other's mind.

Tsuna pouted. "Stop reading my mind!" he cried. "And don't make it sound as if being dame is the course of all my problems!"

Reborn calmly sipped his cappucino before replying, "But it is, isn't it?"

Glancing around the room again, Tsuna shook his head and placed a hand against his face. "No, no it isn't."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sun 31 Jul 2011, 12:56 am

Deidara looked impatiently around the room. The Akatsuki were gathered inside a large cave located in the basement of an abandoned office building. "Can we get on with this, un?" he asked and crossed his arms.

"Yeah. This shit is taking forever. Why can't you just tell us what the fuck is going on already?" Hidan stared at Pain with slight irritation. Kakuzu rolled his eyes and tucked some money he found in the corner of the cave into his sleeve.

Pain stepped forward and began to explain the situation. "We have ended up somewhere strange. I cannot figure out where we are from the maps that were lying around. I want you to find that out and find the ones responsible for sending us here. We will make sure that they experience a new kind of pain for interrupting our plans."

Itachi nodded and started to leave the room, closely followed by Kisame. Hidan groaned and muttered profanities under his breath before leaving as well. Kakuzu and Zetsu disappeared without any open complaints, while Deidara, Sasori, and Orochimaru mumbled something about wanting to work on their projects before the day was over. Tobi and Konan remained in the room with Pain. "I have a special job for you two," he said quietly.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 31 Jul 2011, 1:35 am

Meanwhile, in an abandoned history museum, the Decepticons were making preparations.

"Soundwave, Ravage, Laserbeak. You covertly search the area to see where our enemies are hiding," said Megatron. "We shall wait here for your return,"

"Yes, Lord Megatron," said Soundwave.

"Hiding from organics? SHAMEFUL!" said Starscream. "there are now autobots here to stop us; why are we wasting our time hiding around when we could burn this city to the ground! No organic weapon could stop us!"

"Starscream, if you'd like to make another failed bid for leadership, be my guest," said Megatron, staring down the insubordinate decepticon.

Starscream did not rise to the challenge, considering his last attempt to directly dispose of Megatron had ended with him begging the decepticon leader for mercy.

"We ought to learn everything we can about our enemies; so that perhapse we can put them to use," said Megatron. "Those that we cannot use will be destroyed,"

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:08 pm

"...and zat was how I saved the fuhrer from four-hundred trained Russian bears with assault rifles!" The Major finished his story. Schrodinger clapped in glee as the captain softly banged his head against the wall.

"Say, Schrodinger, vhy don't you go BUY us some candy bars?" Emphasizing the word 'buy' to make sure the catboy didn't steal them, the Major pressed some money into his hands.

"Aye aye, Major!" Schrodinger saluted before disappearing.

The catboy reappeared in the middle of a grocery store, Running off to the front of it, he stopped in front of the candy racks by the registers, licking his lips.

Of course, the problem with this idea - apart from the fact that a boy with cat ears instantly appeared in a grocery store - was that Schrodinger was still wearing his Jr. Nazi outfit.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Mon 01 Aug 2011, 5:48 pm

Meanwhile, a very small creature was maneuvering down the grocery shelves, darting between the different products, trying to hide from the humans while doing its investigations. "Eh... The food here is pretty low-level, huh? Their food culture is so primitive..."

Gang Wars GT_micro (Tiny little guy, huh?)
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:01 pm

The four girls soon arrived at the grocery store after a few problems involving Ascuoer abusing her teleporting ability and causing many of the civilians in the area to freak out. After some dodging of the local authorities, they had to back track and find their way back to the grocery store.

"You'd think they'd never seen an ES member," The pink haired girl complained, pouting slightly.

Q-feuille shook her head, "As far as we know, they probably haven't seen an ES member before. This is after all, unknown territory. It's safe to say it's not under GOTT's jurisdiction."

"Q-feuille is right, so we should use our abilities discreetly to prevent panic among the masses," Lumiere added.

"If that's so, then why is there a boy over there with cat ears and a nazi uniform?"

Everyone turned towards where Eclair was pointing.

"A cosplayer maybe...?" Q-feuille suggested.

Ascuoer bounced excitedly, "He could be from the yaoi cafe we went to Q-feuille. Do you think he is? Do you?"

"God, I hope not," The girl said, a look of dread appearing on her face at the thought of dealing with those yaoi actors again.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:25 pm

Schrödinger, having picked out and bought several candy bars - and pondered for a minute or two why the cashier looked mortified - prepared to disappear when he noticed four girls looking at him. One held the usual look of terror (Honestly, zese people STILL hate ze Nazis?. Vhat, too soon or zomething? Schrödinger thought), but one of the girls looked... excited? Was she a sympathizer to their cause?

The catboy grinned as he walked over. "Guten Tag." He greeted, looking straight at Ascuoer "I zee you like mein uniform."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:56 pm

"Yes, yes, it's nice cosplay," Ascouer replied with vigorous nodding. She truly believed the boy in front of her was just another cosplayer, "Have you ever been to a yaoi caf- ow. That hurt Q-feuille."

"You shouldn't jump to conclusions, Ascouer," The dark haired girl replied, "Now leave the boy alone so we can finish up our shopping."

"Awww, so mean..." Ascouer pouted slightly but followed behind her more mature teammate none the less.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 07 Aug 2011, 2:53 pm

"Cosplay?" Schrodinger paused for a moment, frowning, but then he grinned in remembrance before appearing in front of the girls.

"Mein fraulein, zis is no mere cosplay. I am everyvere und novere." He leaned in to whisper to the girls. "Perhaps you haff heard of ze group called Millennium? I am a part of zat group. If you'd like to join us, I'm zure ze doktor can turn you into vampires." His ears twitched excitedly at the prospect of new members.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sun 07 Aug 2011, 8:19 pm

The minuscule creature noticed what had happened in the aisle from behind a bag of potato chips (not even potato MOUSE chips! How low-level...). He... that wasn't speed... one moment he wasn't there, and the next, he was! True teleportation... We were right not to come out in person. The enemy has powers that defy expectation. On the other hand, we'd probably scare everyone too much if we appeared in person...
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 15 Aug 2011, 1:08 am

Kagura and Kensuke were heading towards the checkout, when they noticed the catboy with the nazi uniform.

"Isn't it considered bad taste to go around wearing a Nazi uniform in public?" said Kensuke.

"I dunno. We don't exactly know the customs of this place," said Kagura.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down