Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Moe Anthropomorphism RP: Because... um. Titles are Hard

+3
Moerin
GenericSpider
AnnoR
7 posters

Go down

Moe Anthropomorphism RP: Because... um. Titles are Hard Empty Moe Anthropomorphism RP: Because... um. Titles are Hard

Post by AnnoR Sun 15 Jan 2012, 9:09 pm

Ah. Fine wine was wonderful, really.

Granted, this wasn't pure fine wine. There were numerous reasons that Emilia could not, in fact, drink pure wine. One reason was her small size, and equally low alcohol tolerance. Too much and she'd lose all her inherent refinement, an embarrassing thing to say the least. Well, that and she'd slur, stumble around, and generally behave in a fairly ridiculous manner. The another was... well, Emilia was the Concept of Vampires herself(ignoring the sparkling fool who currently held the title of personification. Emilia may have been the Moe Anthropomorphization, the cute, female version, but she embodied vampires far better in her opinion). But an important part of embodying that was drinking blood. As such, the glass she currently held was full of a tiny amount of heavily diluted wine... and blood. Mostly blood.

She took another sip. Emilia lounged on her finely furnished couch, in the fast social room of her mansion. Tables, velvet chairs, and her wonderfully comfortable couch all decorated the warmly-colored room. The child anthropomorphization smiled to herself.

If they were all on time, the party guests would be arriving soon. Emilia hoped, a great deal, that they would in enjoy it.

She'd been planning it for quite some time.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Moe Anthropomorphism RP: Because... um. Titles are Hard Empty Re: Moe Anthropomorphism RP: Because... um. Titles are Hard

Post by GenericSpider Sun 15 Jan 2012, 9:30 pm

Noe stood behind Emilia, waiting patiently to be noticed. She wasn't sure why people never noticed her walking into a room until she was right behind them. Also, five out of ten times they tended to not realize it until they began talking about her.

She considered saying something to alert the girl to her presence, but that would be rude. She then began looking at Emilia's hair, and wondered if vampires got fleas. Would it be rude to check her for fleas?

Well, since vampires were humanoid and humans were primates and some primate species considered it ok to eat fleas off eachother's heads; she decided it was probably ok to check for them.

Or maybe just checking for them and not eating them was considered rude? At that point, she decided that she would have to ask someone about that. And who better to ask than another anthromorphisation?

"Emilia; if I check your head for fleas, is it ok not to eat them?" she asked.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Moe Anthropomorphism RP: Because... um. Titles are Hard Empty Re: Moe Anthropomorphism RP: Because... um. Titles are Hard

Post by Moerin Sun 15 Jan 2012, 9:41 pm

"A-ah... Um, uh..."

A thoroughly dishevelled looking girl poked her head out from behind the door nervously, before awkwardly fumbling with it as she entered the room. "Um... S-s-sorry, uh... I thought I, um, I'd come early, ahah..."

The girl jumped in panic when she realised that Noe was already there. "Ah! S-sorry, um, I, uh, I thought I w-was the, um, first one here, ahah..." Eventually, she made her way towards her host (it took a while; the poor girl seemed too scared to even move her feet properly) and offered her a sweaty hand.

"Um... I... It's n-nice, um, uh, meeting you again, E-emilia, ahah..." Rosie Palms offered one of her's to the diminuative embodiment. "Um... I, um, I h-hope I'm not, uh, t-too early, ahahah..."
Moerin
Moerin
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Sun 15 Jan 2012, 10:39 pm

The door suddenly burst open as a pink haired girl walked in, smiling brightly and carrying a large fork. The anthropomorphic embodiment of cake entered the room, heading over to the others, tapping the oversized eating implement on the ground with every step, like some sort of strange walking stick.

"Heya Emilia, Rosie, Noe!" Keiko said cheerfully, "So, is it party time yet? Is there going to be cake? Did you invite everyone? Freddie knows it's not one of those masquerade parties, right?"
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 15 Jan 2012, 10:45 pm

Semei Ukemi was walking through the halls of Countess Emilia's mansion, having been invited there for a little get together with the other anthropomorphisized concepts. She herself was the anthro (shortened from anthropomorphism and related words because it was just so long) of boy's love, though perhaps she was more the anthro of a boy's love fangirl. Surely a nice pretty boy would be more fit for the job?

Anyway, it was her first time at the mansion and she had to admit it was pretty swanky with all its expensive decor and regal air about it. She also wondered if anyone ever got lost in the halls, like she seemed to be.

Suddenly, a gloved hand shot out from somewhere behind Semei and covered her mouth, dragging her body backwards into another body that seemed a bit smaller than hers. She felt something long, cold, and slim press against her throat, causing her heartbeat to shoot up in fear and her mouth to let out a muffled scream into the gloved hand. She struggled against her captor, not wanting to die of anything, and surprisingly her captor let go of her with a snicker.

Semei stumbled forward and turned around to face whoever assaulted her. She was met with a thin, black clad boy, a bit younger than her, who was quietly sniggering as he shifted aside a vampire mask to reveal his face and waved around a butter knife.

"Gotcha," the boy said with a crooked grin, his hooded eyes somehow able to look bored and amused at the same time.

"Ugh, Freddie!" Semei exclaimed, not at all amused by the antics of probably the only boy anthro she has ever met. "That was not funny!"

"To me it was." Freddie smirked, letting his mask rest against the top of his head.

"You're horrible," Semei glared.

"Thank you very much. Now, follow me unless you want to miss the party."

Semei just grunted, glared, and reluctantly followed Freddie down the hall opposite of where she had been going.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Mon 16 Jan 2012, 1:21 am

Well, that was rude. Emilia did not tolerate such derogatory talk. Her face briefly took on an expression of anger.

Taking another sip of her blood-wine mix, her elbow on the free, left arm suddenly snapped back to strike the other anthropomorphization behind her in the stomach. She wasn't, in truth, all that strong without considerable augmentation from dubious sources. But it would hurt, hopefully. "Countess Emilia, Record. And please refrain from saying such derogatory things, especially about me."

Having yet to move her elbow away, Emilia placed her glass aside and took Rosie's hand, gently, in her own, and shook it. Had she been standing, she would've curtsied, but she hadn't had the time to.

"Not to worry, your timing is fine," she said, her smile returning. "It is nice to see you again, Miss Palms."

In truth, it was sometimes difficult to have the anthropomorphism of... that around. She wasn't perverse, or any such thing, and she was nice enough, but accidentally frightening her was far too easy. Still, Emilia was friendly with Rosie, and felt that she could help prevent any fear on the other anthropomorphism's part.

Last edited by AnnoR on Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:52 am

Semei and Freddie finally found the right room and they both walked in to find the anthropomorphisms of vampires, death, cake, and... er... self-pleasure was there as well. They were just in time to catch the tail end of Keiko's sentence.

"Of course I know it's not a masquerade party Keiko," he said, reaching up to partially cover his face with the vampire mask he was already wearing. "Doesn't mean I'm not going to wear a mask anyway."

Semei rolled her eyes at the anthropomorphism of mainstream horror as she walked to Emilia, putting on a polite smile for everyone. "Hello Countess, it is a pleasure to see you again," she said with a little bow.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 16 Jan 2012, 6:26 am

"Can someone help me? I appear to have picked up a child on the way here," Sharon said, walking into the room and indicating that, yes, she had gained a child. Naturally, it was Dakuko, who was cheerfully wrapped around the older personification's shoulders like a smiling, hugging cloak.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Mon 16 Jan 2012, 7:37 am

Keiko shuddered, even if she knew he wouldn't do anything to any of them, she didn't particularly like being around Freddie when he had a mask on. Then she heard Sharon's arrival. Not hesitating to get away from who she saw as the scariest member of their little group, she turned her attention to the other pink haired girl.

"Heya Sharon! Dakuko!" she cheerfully greeted the pair. The moe anthropomorphization of cake waved, momentarily forgetting the giant fork she was holding. "What did you want help with?"
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 16 Jan 2012, 7:47 am

"I can't get her off!" Sharon said, indicating that Dakuko appeared to be half-asleep as she hung around her shoulders, "And she's kind of heavy, y'know? It's really beginning to ache."

For a few seconds, the alcoholic female stood still, before remembering that she was talking to the girl with the ridiculously oversized fork. "Umm... you can put your fork down first, if it would help."
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:01 am

Keiko blinked and looked at the oversized cutlery. "Oh right! I forgot I was still holding it, eh-heh." she smiled and carefully put the fork down, resting its head against a table.

"Stay." she ordered, seemingly addressing the fork. She held her hands out, ready to catch the eating implement if it looked like falling. After a few seconds she nodded and turned back to Sharon and Dakuko.

"Now to begin operation: get Dakuko off!"
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 16 Jan 2012, 11:34 am

"Ow," said Noe.

She wasn't sure why she'd been elbowed in the gut. However, Emilia hadn't freaked out when she'd realized Noe was standing behind her. Thus, Emilia must be a nice person, and thus not the type to elbow someone for no reason.

Thus, she came to the conclusion that it must be some kind of strange vampire custom to elbow their guests in the gut. Thus, Emilia must have been doing her duty as a good host.

"Thank you for having me over," she said.

At that point, Nina walked into the room.

"The fun has arrived!" she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:43 pm

Freddie smirked a little at seeing a glint of fear in Keiko's eyes. He did so love a little fear in the air.

"Hey Noe, how's the afterlife?" Freddie said as he approached the anthropomorphism of death.

Considering Freddie's own jurisdiction, he and Noe were somewhat friendly with each other. Since Freddie practically saw her everyday, they have to be.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 17 Jan 2012, 6:39 am

"... Are you going to take her off or not?"
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:04 am

"Of course!" Keiko replied, giving Sharon a thumbs up. She walked over to the girl and thouroughly examined the situation. "Uh huh, uh huh...I got it!"

What she 'got' was a brilliant plan, well brilliant in her mind at least, that basically came down to wrapping her arms around Dakuko's midsection and pulling.
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 17 Jan 2012, 9:13 am

"Huh? Wha's goin' on?" Dakuko mumbled, opening her eyes and looking behind her. Oh, it was the cake girl! She was nice and soft and stuff! As a result, the child offered no resistance and, as soon as she was off Sharon, turned Keiko into her resting place. The main difference was that she'd be on Sharon's back.

The pink haired girl, for her part, cheerfully thanked the sacrificial victim and went off to talk to Rosie, tapping her sister on the shoulder and grinning. Grinning and sober. Unusual.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moerin Tue 17 Jan 2012, 10:42 am

Rosie shivered ever so slightly as Emilia took her hand, and smiled back nervously. "Ah, um... It's, um, it's n-n-nice to, uh, see y-you again t-too, Emilia, ahahah..."

She had been trying so hard not to run off in fear from the little vampire (not that she didn't like her, far from it; this was just her general reaction to everyone) that she barely noticed anyone else arriving. At least, not until someone tapped her shoulder...

"AAAAAH!" she jumped in fear and quicky crouched behind Emilia's chair. Poking her head out ever so slightly, she looked at the girl who had tapped her. "Oh, um... Sh-sh-sharon, uh... Oh, um, r-right, you were invited t-t-too, ahah... It's n-nice to s-s-see you again t-too, ahah. I mean, um, uh, even though w-we, uh, s-saw each other j-just before w-w-we, um, we went out, and, um, so it's n-not really been that, um l-long or anything, ahahah..."
Moerin
Moerin
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 17 Jan 2012, 1:12 pm

"Ah, Miss Sharon, I'm surprised you've arrived," Emilia said, with a smile, releasing Rosie's hand, and standing now. She had figured that Sharon would be drunk and wouldn't show up, or would show up very late and make a scene. In any case, she was pleased to see that she had arrived, and that she was sober.

"I'm pleased to see that both Palms sisters have arrived," she added, curtsying. Of course, now she had to greet the others.

"If you'll excuse me, I have other guests to attend to."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 17 Jan 2012, 2:33 pm

"Rosie, you can calm down. We aren't going to eat you," Sharon said, hijacking the vampire's seat, "Well, unless you ask us to but... I think I heard that creepy boy again. What's he even doing here? He isn't moe in any way!"
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 17 Jan 2012, 3:25 pm

"I don't know. I've never been there," said Noe.

She found it silly that kept confusing her with her friend Shisho. Granted, both of them had one similarity; but that was a rather silly basis to confuse them. However, she should just play along until he realized his mistake on his own. Surely it was the only way for him to learn from his mistakes.

She gave what was intended to be a friendly smile, though it looked...a bit off.

"However, I think you'll find out what the afterlife is like very soon; though I think you'll be disappointed by it," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Tue 17 Jan 2012, 3:31 pm

Keiko staggered a bit. Sharon was right about Dakuko being kind of heavy. Still, she was cute, adorable even, and adorable things deserve hugs. She giggled and hugged the young girl. "How're you Dakuko?"
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 17 Jan 2012, 5:12 pm

Shisho walked in at that moment, twirling her scythe lazily - and dangerously, as it was sharp, despite being a gardening tool - about with one hand.

"Hi everyone!" She announced.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 18 Jan 2012, 11:35 am

"Dakuko is comfortable," the little girl said, seeming quite happy with her position latched onto the chest of the anthropomorphisation of cake. She was so soft and she smelled so nice. This was even more obvious to the hugging girl; her sense of smell was almost certainly the best here. It was most likely her against Emilia.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 19 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

Freddie started when Shisho bounded into the room. Then he blinked at her, then at Noe, then back at Shisho, then back at Noe again.

"Ah geez," he said sheepishly, softly smacking himself on the head. "Sorry about that Noe. I always get you and Shisho confused with each other!"

He then heard Sharon talking about him. It was hard to miss since he was the only guy in their group.

"Hey, I can be moe!" he exclaimed, though he wasn't sure if he should feel indignant or reluctant. "I just don't want to be when I'm around you crazy lot. It's bad enough that I'm the only guy, I have to be cute too?" He wrinkled his nose a bit.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Sat 28 Jan 2012, 4:19 pm

Keiko smiled and hugged Dakuko. The younger girl really liked hugs, but that made sense, she WAS the anthropomorphism of hugs. And Keiko liked cake. Freddie and Semei really seemed to like their domains too. Following this logic, Keiko reached a conclusion that she really shouldn't have blurted out.

"Rosie really likes her alone time, huh?"
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum