Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Justice Kickers

+7
GenericSpider
Ragna the Saviour
Tonight'sWolf
ScorpionWins
Simply David
White Mage Slave
NazrinTsunMouse
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Justice Kickers Empty Justice Kickers

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Jul 2014, 1:40 am

It was a beautiful day in downtown Ambrose city, or well, it would have been if not for the sound of a roaring engine as a large vehicle came into view practically flying in the air. If you listened closely, you could hear it accompanied with jovial laughter. And even through this giant spectacle, one would have the passing thought of 'how the hell is this driver not HITTING anyone?'

"Oh man, oh man!" Technorogue laughed again, "Who knew driving could be so FUN? I'm so glad you guys let me do this!" 

Her foot hit the pedal as they came across a hill and they were now literally flying into the air. Taking her eyes off the road, she turned back to her disgruntled teammates, "So hey, where was this bank robbery again?"

HONK. SCREECH.

"Do I need to, like, take a right turn or a left?" She asked, not seeming to notice the wreck she almost caused.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Justice Kickers Empty Re: Justice Kickers

Post by White Mage Slave Mon 21 Jul 2014, 1:51 am

"COME ON! MOVE IT!" a deep voice barked at the bank. A very large, and very tall, creature made of stone stood in the bank, intimidating everyone just as much as the masked robbers with guns. The bank vault was already ripped apart by his brute strength it seemed, not to mention the front door, and the robbers were busy putting money in bags. The creature glared at a bank teller who seemed to have moved a little. "NO MOVING! NO HEROICS! WE GET WHAT WE WANT, YOU GET TO LIVE, SIMPLE AS THAT! DO I HAVE TO MAKE MYSELF CLEARER?"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 21 Jul 2014, 2:01 am

"It's a left, but please look at the road!" Dragoon shouted, "Surely even a human can't control one of these cars without watching where you're going," Not that he was all that sure she even knew what she was doing.

Dragoon wasn't used to cars to begin with, so this ride was really killing him right now, "This contraption is horrible! It's like the worst kind of deathtrap," he couldn't help but feel like he was getting thrown around, probably bumping into the others in the car. He made a mental note to never ride one of these again; he'd be far better off just flying next time.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 21 Jul 2014, 2:17 am

Uncle Bones flipped through a copy of Macbeth as he ignored the sharp movements of the van. He had already removed his disguise, and had slid his scythe through his ribcage so that it wouldn't fall over. He casually tapped a bony foot as Technorogue narrowly avoided killing someone for the twelfth time. He casually flipped the page

"I hafta disagroy, guv." He said, his accent very pronounced. "This 'orseless carriage is quoite a mahvel. In fect, I do belaeve these 'cahs' are moide to be saife enough fer children ta survive 'em topplin' over."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonight'sWolf Mon 21 Jul 2014, 2:46 am

Terin held her hat to her head, grimacing as the vehicle bounced wildly along the road. "I knew I should have ridden one of my dino-mechs. It would have been a lot safer," she grumbled to herself just before her head hit the roof of the van, "and less painful..." She grunted and tried to calm her nerves by glancing out the window. This decision, however, was quickly regretted as she noticed countless pedestrians and other vehicles just barely missing the side of the van. "Oh god... how sucky would it be to die by car crash in this line of work?"
Tonight'sWolf
Tonight'sWolf
Pacifist

http://steamcommunity.com/id/psychowolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Mon 21 Jul 2014, 3:22 am

It had been only minutes ago that their abode had been swarming with the young heroes, but when the alarm rang, someone had to answer. Since the robbery hardly called for their entire platoon, Casey decided to lead the defensive force at base. This meant that she was the first of many to volunteer to stay behind in case something else were to come up. (Justice) Kicking aside one of the many boxes that littered the living space, Casey hopped up onto the back of the couch and eyed her teammates with a sly grin. "Alright, let bets on how long it will take them to come back," she challenged. The blonde kicked her feet idly as she thought. "I'm gonna say... 37 minutes. Since Techno is driving and one of them is probably gonna get hungry." A moment later, she nodded to herself, satisfied after double checking her math.
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Location : Down. By. The. Baaaaaaaaaay.... where the watermelons groooow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Mon 21 Jul 2014, 3:34 am

Above the air following the massive behemoth of a wheeled machine was a girl with short, white hair and strange machinations hanging around her body. Her jet black coat danced in the wind. Her metallic boots blasted with strength from the Rheid Engine. Who was this girl? Well, she went by the name of BladeRunner. She wasn't doing much 'running' but she was flying. The chaotic driving made the girl sigh. Instead of following behind it further, she blasted forth to go to the sight of the robbery. The direction she blew in probably showed all that Technorogue needed to get there.

Katsumi floored it. After she arrived, she went straight through a hole in the wall with a diving drop kick that was directed to smash the golem man in the back.

Last edited by Ragna the Saviour on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Mon 21 Jul 2014, 3:41 am

Moose practically draped himself over the back of the couch as he lay against it, his head staring at the ceiling. "Two hours. Someone breaks something and they actually have to deal with the consequences. Probably Techno." He flipped on the tv with the remote, not even really looking at what was on at the moment. "Soooo glad to not be getting shot at." Moose's mass manipulation worked wonders for blunter attacks. Bullets? Not so much.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Mon 21 Jul 2014, 3:57 am

The large stone man immediately got knocked to the ground, sliding over and scratching up the tiles severely. A large chunk of his back was gouged out, pieces of him now scattered on the floor. "THE HELL-" He got back up and looked at the source, a flying cyborg girl from the looks of it. "...oh hell." Pieces of his body that seemed to have gone flying from the kick rolled towards him, assembling back with his main body. He turned to his henchmen, some of them still trying to stuff cash in bags. "Hurry it up boys, the heroes started showin' up!"

He made a show of cracking his knuckles as he stared her down, though his pupiless eyes made it hard to tell that that's what he was doing. "Yer one of them new kids, right? Name's Tarmak. I'm gonna give ya two choices... hit the road, or be hit by the road."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 21 Jul 2014, 10:33 am

"Being shot at is just the price we must pay for greatness!" said Jean.

She took a seat next to Moose. As much as she'd wanted to join the group; it was her turn to watch the base. Oh well, it was just a bank robbery. It wasn't as if they were fighting a major supervillain without her.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:34 pm

Carter just grunted noncommittally in a show of how little he cared. He eyed the TV from the sofa but didn't really focus on it. He felt bored cooped up in the hideout but there wasn't really much he could do about it. Too many cooks spoiled the broth after all and his sister had stupidly volunteered to stay behind.

On the TV came the news of the bank robbery. Tarmak, nasty piece of work. Carter would have loved to smash him around a bit but he was confident the members sent could do the job. They just couldn't keep it done.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:44 pm

Julie dove after the kicked over box, which was spilling balls and balls of yarn across the floor now. "Hey! I said I was going to get these out of here, I just haven't found room for all of them yet!" Ze snapped, wrenching the box upright. Sitting on the floor, Ze started dumping yarn back in while ze thought. "Hm.... I give it an hour. I hear Tarmak's not that bright, but they'll have to deal with clean-up."
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Mon 21 Jul 2014, 4:14 pm

"New kid?" Katsumi smiled, "You could say that, I guess. I'm more used to bissecting my targets so mercy isn't something I'm quite used to." Blade-Runner reached for one of her swords then decided to go with what she just said. Showing mercy. Then again this man was made of asphalt. She could have her way with him. One of the metal sheathes reordered itself by going from her shoulder to her waist. A blade sparked with electricity as it left the chamber.

"Shall we begin?" she blasted forward in a blur with the blade up. She swung in a wide-arc, hoping to slash off the golem man's hand.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Mon 21 Jul 2014, 6:32 pm

The servos in Rod's wheelchair whirred as it propelled him through the front entrance of the base, through the kitchen, and then past the TV room. Some newscaster was squawking about a bank robbery, but it hardly registered as he clutched at the package of hot churros hidden beneath his robe. He hoped his comrades strewn about the base wouldn't catch on to the sickeningly sweet aroma, but superheroes often had super senses and it could spell an awkward situation for all involved. Rod wasn't about to share his prize with his gluttonous friends, even should it come to blows. He'd take the whole pack of them on should they--

A stray thought crossed his mind as he stopped to count the heads poking up over the back of the couch. Some of his 'friends' were missing. He thought that odd; he hadn't been contacted while he'd been out at the grocery.

"Where are the others?" he voiced out loud to one of the siblings, taking care to conceal the churros before someone turned to answer.

Obi
Obi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Jul 2014, 9:42 pm

"A left? Okay!" Techno replied cheerily, not even a hint that she registered the distress of her comrades. In fact, it probably made some of their distress even worse as she swerved and drifted along the turn. It wasn't until the car had steadied again (or what you could even call steady) that she realized what Dragoon called her, "Oh! Didn't I tell you before? I'm not human, silly! But thanks for the compliment!"

It was then that she noticed Katsumi ahead of them and decided to speed up even more to follow her. One wouldn't even be surprised that Technorogue assumed her teammate was trying to race her there. In fact, she didn't stop following the asian girl even after she went through the hole in the bank wall.

She pressed the brakes hard and a startling screech was heard as the van jerked to a skid.

"Woops! Sorry about that!" Techno called out from the window once the van had stopped mere inches from the two combatants.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 21 Jul 2014, 10:34 pm

In one move, Uncle Bones rolled out of the van and drew his scythe, landing on his feet.

"Drope the greenbacks, ya ne'er do wells!" He shouted, pointing the top of his scythe at Tarmak."'Er I'll make ya drope it!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Mon 21 Jul 2014, 10:55 pm

Casey shrugged as the other chimed in their estimates of when their comrades would return. She had really only asked to fill the void of awkward silence that briefly followed their departure, and now she had completely lost interest. She turned to face the TV, leaning over the back of couch. Without looking, she knew exactly where Carter was in the room, and knew that he was not excited to be here as she was. When Rod rolled in, she turned looked over her should to wave at him. "Hey Roddy!" she chirped happily. She blindly reached out to point at the television, muttering a brief apology when she felt her elbow connect with the side of someone's head. "Right there," she said as the footage replayed the heroes' destructive entrance.

Hearing the sounds from the speakers, she turned her attention back to the screen and watched, this time the station played it back in slow motion. She clicked her tongue and shook her head. "It's a shame that we never get to see ourselves on TV."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Location : Down. By. The. Baaaaaaaaaay.... where the watermelons groooow.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Mon 21 Jul 2014, 11:34 pm

Julie settled with hir back against the box and facing the TV, gangly legs in a tangle on the floor. Ze picked up a heap of delicate fuzzy yarn, glanced at the edge and the hook hanging off it and idly picked up from where ze left off, watching the newscast intently. "Hmm? You know... We could start recording them to watch later. It would be kind of cool. Maybe when we get enough we could make a highlight reel..."
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonight'sWolf Mon 21 Jul 2014, 11:43 pm

Terin immediately dove from the vehicle, mainly just eager to be out of that death trap, and quickly scanned the room for any machines. Her eyes came to rest on an ATM just outside of the building. With a flick of her wrist, the machine began to fall apart, the pieces rolling around and reshaping to form what resembled a robotic Dilophosaurus. The mechanical beast screeched and barged into the room, taking its position next to its creator. Terin positioned herself as well, preparing for battle.
Tonight'sWolf
Tonight'sWolf
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Tue 22 Jul 2014, 3:42 am

Tarmak let her cut off his hand, using his other one to swing at her instead while she devoted herself to the strike. He grinned to himself- he loved being able to heal.

The men carrying out the bags stopped, with the load of heroes between them and their getaway. One of them grinned at the skeleton's suggestion. "You heard the man! DROP EM." A couple of them dropped their bags and pulled assault rifles off of their backs. Within moments, they started firing at the heroes, with no care for their boss or the civilians.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 22 Jul 2014, 6:24 pm

Jean focused all of her attention on the tv; barely noticing when someone accidentally smacked her in the head with their elbow. If it seemed like there was even a hint that her comrades were going to need backup; she planned to head over there.

She cheered as Katsumi sliced off one of the behemoth's hands.

"Yeah! Chop that big brute apart!" she declared, rather loudly. "Make him regret the day he ever messed with Team Awesome-Sauce!"

--

Meanwhile, Steve was currently lurking outside the headquarters of the city's newest super hero team. He figured it was time for him to welcome them to the neighborhood.

Most of the team seemed to have left to go foil a bank robbery. The ones left inside would likely be the less powerful heroes. Clearly they would be easier to beat.

He should be able to teleport in, beat down whoever they left behind to guard the place; and teleport out before the rest returned. He'd brought along quite a few weapons; most likely enough to deal with whatever C-list fodder he found inside the building.

He put the mask on, and teleported inside the building. He found himself inside a closet. He had no idea what side of the building he was in. At least he didn't appear in the middle of a room surrounded by super heroes. He would have to get his hands on a better teleportation device at some point in the future.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 22 Jul 2014, 10:59 pm

Carter's nose twitched. He felt an ever so slight change in the air currents that was larger than most disturbances. He ignored it - if he chased after every single disturbance then he'd never get any sleep. Besides, it'd take a fool to invade the fortress. He sent a gust of wind through anyway to sound out a potential intruder and summarised that any invaders would be have to be in a closet. And what would they be doing in a closet?

Watching what was happening on TV was mildly infuriating. Tarmak was regenerating and the heroes were just wasting their energy. Clean cuts were especially easy. Tarmak was hardly unknown, the team should have wised up to this by now.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 23 Jul 2014, 1:10 am

Dragoon was attached to his seat by this point, having nearly lost it. While he wasn't sure a car crash could kill him, just the fact it got brought up threw him off. Quickly removing himself from the vehicle, he gathered himself and took a deep breath. It was time to be serious, after all. He couldn't take whatever villain this was lightly. 

Dragoon walked around the vehicle to get a look at the battlefield, only to find that they were being fired upon with guns. Well, he wasn't a dragon for no reason after all. His body began to cover over with red scales, blocking all vital areas of his body first and then covering his whole self. As two bullets glanced off his body, he flinched, and it definitely hurt a bit, but he could manage. He quickly ducked to avoid any further shots, and made his way to his teammate Terin, "Ok, I'm gonna use the robot you made as cover. Between the two of us those guys shouldn't be a problem, then we can help take out their boss,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonight'sWolf Wed 23 Jul 2014, 9:35 am

Terin glanced at Dragoon before immediately turning her attention back towards the enemies. "Right! Let's do this." She had been using the machine as cover for herself until now. Terin swiftly ducked behind new cover and waved her hand towards the beast, commanding it to fight alongside her teammate. 

The robot let out a mechanical screech and maneuvered itself in front of Dragoon, shielding him from the barrage; multiple bullets ricocheted off of its metallic body and flew back in the direction of the attackers. The dinosaur proceeded into an offensive position and began its charge towards the enemy line.
Tonight'sWolf
Tonight'sWolf
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 23 Jul 2014, 1:51 pm

Uncle Bones simply began spinning his scythe. A round purple barrier shimmered into existence, causing the bullets to bounce off and clatter to the ground. He remained still, to keep the impacts from pushing him back, but didn't stop his spinning.

"Yer only wastin' yer musketballs!" He shouted. Then, noticing Dragoon's advance, "Jus' keep firin' a' meh, ya wankers!" He yelled at them, trying to draw their attention away from his comrades.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Wed 23 Jul 2014, 3:24 pm

The men still with their bags began moving around the room, hiding behind the civilians as they did so, hoping to use them as shields in case the heroes came running.

The men with the guns weren't stupid enough to keep firing at the man with the forcefield just because he asked, and split up once they realized the mech wasn't going to stop just because they were shooting it, each going to one side of it to try to get good shots at who it was protecting. Many of the bullets bounced into the walls or ground, but one of the civilians got hit in the leg, and her scream pierced the room.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 23 Jul 2014, 4:29 pm

Dragoon was using the machine as planned, but something he's still not used to is civilians. Dragon combat training really didn't account for that sort of thing, "Shit," he got in a stance that looked like he was going to pounce, then dashed to his right. He bounded right through the gunfire, avoiding almost all of it and tanking what did hit him, and drove his fist into the guy's face. It wouldn't kill him, but his nose would probably be broken and he won't be getting up easily from it.

He then made his way to the civilians, "Pterodactyl, change of plans. I'm going to get these people out of here," he started with the woman who had gotten shot, picking her up bridal style, "Alright, everyone follow me!" He commanded the people who were likely cowering or hiding, "TECHNO! Cover my back," he hoped she'd comply, for now he just tried to get the wounded woman out.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 23 Jul 2014, 6:17 pm

Techno slid out the car, not even flinching when the bullets clanged against her metallic body. She ran forward, completely ignoring the increased fire focused on her, and stopped inches from one of the robber's faces, "You know, you shouldn't point that at people."

She forced the gun upward as she pulled it from him, "Lucky for you, I'm not people." And thus she punched the man solidly in the face.  It was then that the android heard the scream, turning to see their dragon leader going to an injured woman.

"Got it boss man!" She responded to her orders and followed behind the escaping group to provide them with cover and make sure the robbers didn't try anything funny.

Last edited by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 23 Jul 2014, 6:25 pm

While the others retreated, Bones decided to draw their fire. He stopped spinning his Scythe and ran forward to cover the retreating group.

"Troi THIS on fer soize!" He chucked his scythe low, aiming for most of the legs of the split-up groups of robbers. Because of the counter-clockwise direction he'd spun his weapon, and the curve of the blade, it wouldn't take their legs off if it hit, merely knock them all off their feet, hopefully disarming them.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonight'sWolf Wed 23 Jul 2014, 6:44 pm

Terin observed the fight from afar, debating her next move. She waved her hand again, this time in the direction of a nearby copy machine. The device whirred and began to fall apart in a similar fashion as the ATM earlier. The parts took on the shape of a Velociraptor this time. The two beasts let out shrieks in unison to each other and made separate arcs around each side of the group of attackers. The plan was to attack any of the robbers who tried to avoid the scythe that had been hurled toward them by fleeing to the sides; however, the machines took the liberty of snapping at any ankles that were in reach and pulling the ones that they got a hold of upward in order to throw the humans off balance.
Tonight'sWolf
Tonight'sWolf
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next