Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Random Roleplay-stuck

4 posters

Go down

Random Roleplay-stuck Empty Random Roleplay-stuck

Post by Simply David Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:07 pm

So this is where you can put down information in case I (Or someone else) decides to use us as characters playing Sburb. Put down what you think would be relevant, anything you want, but here's a short list of things that you can use as a basis.

**What objects are lying around your room
**What objects are lying around your house but not in your room (Separate information because one's your interests and one's your family's interests)
**What is your guardian like? Are they dead? Can they be prototyped? Think they'd get kidnapped by imps?
**It's time to prototype. What objects are likely to get combined and how would they affect the world(s)?
**Classpect and world name (Keep in mind that, if I'm the one writing it at least, someone will be changed to Time or Space depending on if we need them still or not. Otherwise you know just go for it)

P.S. for those who are not aware this was decidedly a "four player game" and if you aren't one of those four then guess what? You get to be one of the trolls! Keep that in mind and maybe describe your trollsona. Very Happy

For trolls we're going to use signs on this page http://www.suberic.net/~dmm/astro/constellations.html

Last edited by Simply David on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Roleplay-stuck Empty Re: Random Roleplay-stuck

Post by White Mage Slave Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:23 pm

>I have lots of video games, puppets, musical instruments, clocks, random statues, and blades.
**What objects are lying around your house but not in your room (Separate information because one's your interests and one's your family's interests)
>A whole bunch of "Same" but from around the world
**What is your guardian like? Are they dead? Can they be prototyped? Think they'd get kidnapped by imps?
>Dad's alive. He's a war vet/world traveler who isn't going to take being attacked by Imps lightly.
**It's time to prototype. What objects are likely to get combined and how would they affect the world(s)?
>I have several different types of puppets, and one of them would likely be prototyped. Depending on the puppet, they may gain claws, fangs, scales, or neat pirate clothes and hook hands.

**Classpect and world name (Keep in mind that, if I'm the one writing it at least, someone will be changed to Time or Space depending on if we need them still or not. Otherwise you know just go for it)
>Mage of Time in the Land of Rhythm and Rain
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:43 pm

> All kinds of crap. A poster of Aragorn form LOTR, piles of videogames. Some model cars. A wooden sword. A real sword with blunt edges. A BB gun that hasn't been used in a while. the lone surviving army man from the pack of army men I got when I was little. A toy robot that has seen better days; and an autographed picture of Bill Engval from back when I had terrible taste in comedy.
> landscape portraits; plaques with bible verses on them. Generally old people stuff. Posters of Sean Connery. Oh, and a creepy singing reindeer that's supposed to only be out on Christmas.
> My dad. Gets kidnapped by the imps; but with considerable casualties on the side of said imps. Not actually my dancestor, however.
>EVIL SINGING REINDEER FROM THE ICY PITS OF HELL THE NORTH POLE! And the ashes of my pet bunny.  
**Classpect and world name
> Page of Space. Land of Mountains and Beaches
>StrifeSpecibus: broadswordkind and robotarmkind.

Last edited by GenericSpider on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:03 am

-Books, video games, clothes everywhere, a coffee maker, lava lamps
-Creepy porcelain dolls, that's all you need to know lol 
-EVIL GRANDMA WHO DIED A LONG TIME AGO AND LEFT THE HOUSE TO ME BUT UNDER THE CONDITION I KEEP THESE CREEPY GODDAMN DOLLS
-My turtle who died tragically before entering and a clock
-Knight of Light: Land of Fog and Beacons
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 26 Oct 2014, 5:53 am

==> A "Very well organized" set of video games (That is to say, a bunch of games strewn about in a haphazard manner), and actually well organized chest of Magic: The Gathering cards, a small lottery machine that acts as a piggy bank for loose change but it's up to luck to retrieve money from it, a small metal sculpture of a man playing drums, an alarm clock with a horrible screeching alarm, various chocolate candies, an Air Conditioner in the window, some fantasy books, and a lot of varieties of dice.
==> There's a lot of old fashioned type decorations, particularly of the western styles. Cowboy hats, decorative revolvers, posters of old western film stars, and a LOT of roosters. Lots and lots of rooster based decorations everywhere.
==> Being taken care of by my aunt who has an obsession with rooster decorations
==> A rooster decoration of some sort... second prototyping to be decided
**Classpect and world name 
==> Heir of Heart, land undecided still

Last edited by Simply David on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 26 Oct 2014, 6:18 am

List of trolls in order of hemospectrum:

Emo
-Fuschia Blood
-Theme:
Obi
-Violet Blood
-Theme:
Cathy
-Purple Blood
-Theme:
Phazon
-Indigo Blood
-Theme:
Ryushi
-Cerulean Blood
-Theme:
Mamo
-Teal Blood
-Theme:
Molly
-Jade Blood
-Theme: 
Wolfie
-Olive Blood
-Theme: Wolves, THE HUNT, pack mentality.
Pie
-Yellow Blood
-Theme: Is there such a thing as "Pie Puns"?
Tom
-Bronze Blood
-Theme: Vulgar, likes grossing people out. Is a VERY ANGRY GUY WHO USUALLY TALKS IN ALL CAPS. He's going to be the one that's best with computers in the group.
Ran
-Burgundy Blood
-Theme: Bunnies, Rabbits, Lucky Feet, Long Ear-like horns.  ̄(=⌒・⌒=) ̄
Ragna
-Candy Red Blood
-Theme: SEEMS LIKE HE'S REALLY ANGRY but really he just enjoys fucking with people. 

All of you on this list are one of the trolls!

THEMES ARE NOT FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Simply David on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 1:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 16 Nov 2014, 2:21 pm

Some ideas with the trolls and relationships (NOT FINAL)

Molly <> Cathy may be a thing specifically to keep Cathy under wraps during their session, but Molly WILL be the one to break off from this relationship due to stress and issues. Cathy will probably take it pretty hard being a yandere and all.
Alternatively, Pie is Cathy's moirail and her version of "Shoosh paps" is "PIE TO THE FACE". Being a clown, Cathy is quite fond of the pie in her face and it works wonders.

Ran may get into a Kismesis with a pre-scratch version of herself? Or possibly her ancestor. This will happen through a diary. 

Tom will lord the fact he's one spot above Ran on the hemospectrum even though he and Ran both know it's pointless when he's so low. (I plan on using this to insinuate that he's also aware of Ragna's blood color even though it was a secret before)

Pie and Phazon may be Moirails. Pie and Obi may be "heavily insinuated" matesprits. These are both simply on the table ideas that may not go anywhere.

Cathy is yandere matesprit crushing on Ran, but it is very unrequited and Ran is kind of terrified of her. The least of her worries being the blood caste system, which is something she tries to use to avoid Cathy's advances. When Cathy finds Flame, however, she changes her yandere target for Flame in an instant. Ran is relieved, but sort of insulted, resulting in a mean trolling session between her and Flame on their first chat. The two of them end up bonding over how terrifying Cathy is, however, resulting in a surprisingly fast friendship.

Phazon, as a high blood, OBVIOUSLY loves him some gorgeous, cultural hoofbeast art. Just kidding, he knows it's shit. But he pretends to like it for the sake of irony.

A random idea I had that I want to think further on: A troll who has a dream self who is the opposite gender. Their symbol is the Hydra/Hydrus, depending on gender. They may instead be a trap, and they wear the symbol sideways so that people can't tell which gender~?

Ragna and Ran's logs with each other will occasionally just break off midway into shitposting. For added hilarity, they do this in memos as well which gets on peoples' nerves. Most especially Tom.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down