Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Creatures of the Night RP

+4
GenericSpider
ScorpionWins
Tom
Simply David
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Creatures of the Night RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Creatures of the Night RP

Post by GenericSpider Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:56 am

"Not proof. Evidence. And evidence doesn't always point where it seems to," said Elaine, resisting the urge to scream "I'LL TAKE THE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:59 am

Morgan gave Elaine a tight smile. "I stand corrected."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 22 Jan 2011, 2:03 am

"I might be able to find time to work two cases at once, if the pay is good," said Elaine.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 22 Jan 2011, 2:12 am

Akiko eyed Elaine, rubbing her ears, "How pleasant." She said with a hint of sarcasm, " But I'm afraid phantoms have no need for money, so... yeah I'm penniless. In any case, I suggest we find this Amelia and question her about last night. She may even lead us to the other two spotted that night."

The phantom then clicked her tongue, a massive wolf appeared from it's hiding place to stand by it's master, "Kourin here can sniff her out if need be."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 22 Jan 2011, 2:15 am

(You know she didn't ACTUALLY yell that she'd take the case, right? She just wanted to)

"Well, if this case starts getting complex, and freaky, let me know," said Elaine.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 22 Jan 2011, 2:16 am

Morgan lifted a hand. "No need for that; as a Bloodchief I can summon my fledglings when I need them," she said looking around at the crowded bar. "But let us leave this place first. I don't want to bring this into the open."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 22 Jan 2011, 3:55 am

Jack decided to follow these... people and keep an ear on them. He left the bar before them and leapt into a tree. The darkness and leaves concealed him from sight, as he waited for the people he was sure would lead hi to his glorious steak. "No! Revenge!" He hissed to himself.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:49 pm

Samantha growled lowly as she watched the golden skeleton freak run away. She wouldn't get him today but she would....soon. SHe then walked back over to the bar, obviously pissed, and pushed her way past a group of conversaters (other vampires) and didn't even say 'Excuse me'.

She lifted her glass of blood back to her lips trying to find some release on her rage.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 27 Jan 2011, 6:14 pm

"Very well, let's go somewhere else," Akiko said without bothering to wait for the bloodchiefs as she kicked the now golden door open.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 27 Jan 2011, 7:20 pm

Elaine resisted the urge to follow them; her client came first.

She turned to Shinjou.

"Sorry, terribly rude of me to ignore you like that," she said. "So, your father's voice....did it tell you to come here?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 27 Jan 2011, 11:04 pm

Morgan exited the bar as well, Kyouya right behind her. The young human could feel the tension radiating off of his master's body, but he was confidant that she would pull through.

Morgan turned towards the Phantom and Ruthven. "I have a house just West of here. I'm sure you can follow my signature and meet me there." She took Kyouya's arm. "Come Kyouya." She sunk into the nearby shadows, pulling Kyouya along with her. Normally Kyouya would die if he was in the shadow realm, but as long as Morgan was with him, he would be safe.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 28 Jan 2011, 4:50 pm

"Mind if I tag along?" said Lord Ruthven.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 28 Feb 2011, 12:06 am

The Phantom nodded towards Ruthven wordlessly then followed the other vampire with the speed and ease of a phantom. She knew that Morgan and Ruthven's clans usually meant no harm. Unlike other clans, they were more trustworthy. However, this occurrence with the human was unsettling, maybe there was an uprising going on within the clans without the two vampires knowing. Akiko really hoped that wasn't the case.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 28 Feb 2011, 2:09 am

Morgan stepped through the shadows and into her townhouse, pulling Kyouya along behind her before the portal closed. She sighed and put a hand to her face, thoughts rocketing through her mind.

Kyouya stood by and looked at his master with worry. Then he jumped when Morgan let out a childish whine.

"I hate it when there's trouble like this!" she whined, practically stomping her feet. "I just wanted to have a nice night out and look to where it brought us!"

Kyouya's eye twitched slightly but he smiled anyway. "I'll just go get some refreshments Morgan-san," he said.

Morgan waved a hand dismissively. "You do that," she said with a sigh. "I need something strong though..."

"Would you like some snacks as well? I think there are some chocolate biscuits in the pantry."

"Ooh, yes please! Something sweet won't be half-bad either."

Shaking his head, Kyouya stalked to the kitchen to prepare refreshments for his master and guests. He didn't see the gentle smile Morgan gave him behind his back.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 28 Feb 2011, 2:36 am

Akiko stepped into the home by phasing through the wall, but did not take a seat, opting to standing to the side. The phantom was not one to make herself comfortable in another person's home.

"I am sorry I disturbed your night under these circumstances." She apologized with a bow, "But it is important to deal with this situation promptly."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 02 Mar 2011, 12:05 am

Morgan nodded. "i understand," she said, taking a seat on the nearby armchair. She sighed a bit and reached up to touch the mark on her neck. "My fledglings will be here in a few moments. Please make yourself comfortable while we wait."

Kyouya returned to the room, holding a tray of tea and plate of chocolate biscuits. He bustle about making the tea and gave a cup to his master who accepted it with a nod of thanks. He also made a cup for Akiko, holding it up for her to take.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 02 Mar 2011, 12:15 pm

At that point, several bats flew into the Townhouse, then fused together, and morphed into lord Ruthven.

"Shall we begin?" he asked.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 02 Mar 2011, 4:00 pm

In another room of the townhouse, a sort of den and library room, Mariss had been relaxing calmly in a chair, bored and slightly lonely due to her Bloodchief's, or who she referred to affectionate as her Mistress', absence. She had left her alone again to go off and play with her little.. human pet. She scowled irritably at the book in her hand just thinking about him. Her Mistress had a strange taste in company for certain. He was cute in his own way, she supposed, but he was a human! Basically food, if not that a blood slave. But she showed him so much... tender affection. It sickened her and made her jealous but.. she wouldn't question her Mistress' choices. She sighed, sending herself steadily into an unhappy spiral.

Almost as if on cue, her hand raised and laid on the mark just above her collarbone, brushing part of the ribbon around her neck out of the way. Her Mistress had returned, and she was being summoned to her side. Just that was enough to return her to her usually cheerful and sometimes even bubbly mood. Leaping up out of her chair, she set the book down and straightened her dress, turning about on her heel and humming cheerily as she made her way out of the room and down the hall a bit, following Morgan's summon with an innate sixth sense. She pushed the door open to the room the others had gathered in, curtsying to the odd assortment of guests before making her way over to her Mistress' side. She resisted the urge to give the human a dirty look, instead looking at Morgan and giving her a pleasant smile, curtsying again, this time much lower, before standing at her other side. "You called, my Mistress?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 02 Mar 2011, 4:26 pm

"Thank you," She said politely as she took the cup from the young human lad. She recognized the boy as one of Japanese descent just as she herself was. The Phantom wondered for a moment why Morgan kept a human in her company as she drunk her tea, but just as quickly brushed the thought aside. The fickle lives of vampires were not of her concern. She had bigger, more important worries at the moment.

It was then another entered the room. From the look of it, she may have been one of Morgan's duchesses. She definitely felt more powerful than your average fledgling. She side glanced the vampire woman trying to get a feel for her threat level. Despite being a welcome guest, Akiko was not stupid enough to completely let down her guard when alone in vampire territory. She had killed many a vampire in her past, you never know who may still hold a grudge or not.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 02 Mar 2011, 9:42 pm

As Kyouya handed Ruthven a cup of tea as well, he stiffened when Marissa appeared, showing her respect to their master. Marissa was one of his more extreme haters in the clan and he was careful around her (though admittedly he was careful around all members of the clan). He also made sure that he was never alone with her because lord knows what she would do given the chance.

"Ah, my dear Marissa," Morgan said, smiling up at her Duchess. "I didn't realize that you were here. But since you are you can help me with our little... predicament."

At that moment, five other beings stepped out of the shadows, revealing their presences to everyone. Three boys and two girls, whose ages range from their late teens to mid-twenties, bowed before Morgan before she gestured for them to stand in front of the fireplace.

"Hello my fledglings," she said and the fledglings returned the greeting. "We have a situation on our hands, one that threatens the treaty between our species and the Phantoms." The fledglings glanced at Akiko, now knowing why she was there. "Amelia, step forward please."

A nervous-looking young girl stepped forwards, her fingers toying with the hem of her skirt. "Yes, Milady?" she asked, biting down on her bottom lip.

"A man has been found drained of blood in Phantom territory. And upon investigation a bracelet was discovered in the vicinity, one that looks suspiciously like yours." Morgan's voice had hardened into the serious tone that she rarely uses. "Care to explain how it got there?"

Gulping nervously Amelia looked around at the gathering and said, "M-May I see the bracelet for myself?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 02 Mar 2011, 10:02 pm

Mariss let her gaze flicker to Kyouya again, eyes narrowing slightly. She'd never dare harm him, oh no. It was infuriate her mistress far too much. She may even hate her if she attempted such a thing.. and she wouldn't be able to handle that. Still, that didn't mean she would be kind to the blood-bag. He didn't deserve all the praise and affection he was showered with, not in her eyes.

Still, she usually ignored him beyond her warning glare, and she went back to doing so when Morgan spoke to her. She beamed at the small term of affection, and the fact that she could be useful. Placing her hand over her heart, she smiled at Morgan. "Of course, mistress. I will do everything in my power to aid you."

Looking around the room, she got a better look at the guests while Morgan spoke. Other vampires.. and a Phantom. She followed her master's gaze to Akiko, looking her over. She hadn't run in to many Phantoms before, so she was slightly curious. She knew of her race's and the Phantom's shaky past.. but as long as none hurt her mistress.. she didn't particularly harbor any sort of grudge. She nodded her head and gave a small smile by way of greeting, then turned her attention to the fledgelings that appeared.

She, of course, was familiar with most, if not all of them. She wasn't particularly close to them, but Amelia she knew well enough. She was a good enough girl, if not a bit prone to.. loss of control, she supposed. It seems she had caused a bit of a ruckus.. if this bracelet turned out to be hers. How shameful.. to disgrace their mistress like that. She gave her a disapproving look, though her eyes remained soft, showing she was hopeful that it was just a misunderstanding.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 03 Mar 2011, 12:55 pm

Akiko noticed the nod and smile from the vampire and took it as a sign that she meant no harm. That was good, she'd hat to get in a fight when she was so thoroughly surrounded. she then turned her attention to the one called Amelia. She seemed a bit fidgety and scared. For good reason, Akiko supposed, they must have heard the stories of what Phantoms do for punishment. In the past, yes they were true, but now things were different, their leader was different. As young as the Shaman was, she was compassionate and wiser than most of the Shaman before her. In a way, the girl reminded Akiko of the very first Shaman.

Akiko quickly shook her head from that train of thought, she was getting distracted. She gave a nod to Morgan, indicating that she should show the bracelet to the fledgling girl.

---

Klara Kitajima had arrived at the bar just as Akiko had left. The girl frowned, she was hoping to catch the phantom before she left to tell her of another matter that had came up. It was then that she spotted what appeared to be an oversized wolf sitting by the door of the bar, staring at the Shaman expectantly. Klara smiled softly, Akiko must have sense her presence before and left her trusted wolf companion behind as protection for the young shaman.

"Come on, boy," Klara said, petting the fur of the hulking wolf, "Let's go inside."

She then opened the door and led herself and the wolf inside. She looked around the bar, spotting several vampires, werewolves, and vampires. To anybody there, she'd appear to be a 14 year old normal human girl, even her scent would be completely human. What they didn't know was that she was actually a 17 year old shaman, one with enough spiritual power to keep at least the average vampire or werewolf at bay.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 03 Mar 2011, 1:03 pm

At that point, Elaine noticed an underaged girl walking into the bar with a wolf.

Curious, she walked over to her.

"Aren't you a bit young to be in here?" she asked.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 03 Mar 2011, 1:14 pm

Klara flailed, "I'm not that young! I'm 17 years old!"

"Ahem, I mean," The shaman said quickly gaining her composure and petted the wolf by her side, "I'm Klara Kitajima, shaman of the Gyokurou Clan. One of my phantoms was in here earlier, I was hoping to catch her before she left, but it seems I wasn't fast enough."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 03 Mar 2011, 1:20 pm

"Ah, you must mean the girl that showed up to speak with Morgan and Lord Ruthven," said Elaine.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 04 Mar 2011, 4:09 am

Morgan produced the bracelet, tossing it towards Amelia who caught it easily and inspected it. It could've been anyone's bracelet of course, but Morgan knew that the piece of jewelry was one of a kind. After all, she herself bought it for Amelia when she first turned the girl just a few decades ago. It had Amelia's faint scent around it and scuffs and scratches that seemed to be made by fangs. Amelia had the bad habit of chewing on the bracelet.

"It's mine," Amelia confessed with a sigh. "But it wasn't me that killed that man! I haven't left the mansion for weeks because I was training to curb in my bloodlust. The others can vouch for me!" She waved her hand at her fellow fledglings. "And besides I thought I lost this bracelet weeks ago. I just couldn't find it anywhere."

Morgan's eyes flashed at that tidbit of information. "Well, it seems this situation is getting just a bit bigger then I thought,' she said, sitting back in her armchair.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:06 pm

"So, the question is, where were you when you last had the bracelet; and who could have gotten it?" asked Lord Ruthven.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2011, 3:06 am

Shinjou was growing impatient. There had been too much talking when she was promised help from Elaine. She materialized a stored zombie soul and it turned into a somewhat elegant purple knife that reeked of rotting flesh which she didn't mind much. She pointed it right at Elaine's face. "... I never knew that so many words could come out of someone's mouth... If you want to have the ability to still say such words, stop stalling. That... vampire hunter might have even caught up to me now..."

She looked at the flailing shaman, still pointing the knife at Elaine. "Tell me... do you know where my father is...?" she asked the shaman directly.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:08 am

The phantom cupped her hand around her chin in thought. Things certainly had gotten more troublesome, "I suppose we have the same train of thought here in assuming that the bracelet was planted by someone trying to frame the fledging here, right?"

Akiko then gave a hard stare to Amelia, "Tell me, do you have any enemies, child. Someone with enough of a grudge to cause something on this scale to happen."

---

"Jin poh coh rah..." Klara said doing a sign with her hands. The kanji for seal glowed in front of her hand then appeared on the blade formed by the vampire girl, causing it to disappear into nothingness as the evil in it was sealed away, "Now since that uncalled for blade is gone, I'll answer your question."

Beside her, the wolf growled lowly at the other girl, but Klara patted it's fur to calm it down, "Honestly speaking, I can't know if I've seen your father, if I do not know who he is. And I can assure you no vampire hunter would set into my territory. You see, my phantoms have a strong dislike of vampire hunters for taking their business and even though I ask them not to, they still tend to get rough with them."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 12 Mar 2011, 12:33 pm

"I'm not stalling, now get that fucking knife out of my face before I make you wish for the vampire hunter to find you," said Elaine, before the knife disappeared.

"oh, thank you," she said, to the shaman.

She turned back to the girl.

"I honestly have no idea who your father is, but I have a few theories that are worth looking into. If that vampire hunter shows up, we'll kick his ass, and force him to talk," she said. "I mean, if he's chasing you like that, your father must be a bloodchief; or some other really powerful supernatural creature; and not many of them are capable of directly reproducing,"

Last edited by GenericSpider on Sat 12 Mar 2011, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next