Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Genoborgs RP

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Genoborgs RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Genoborgs RP

Post by Simply David Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:04 am

Roxas sighed, seperating himself from Mary as David ran over as well.

David stopped for a moment, where Oathkeeper lay in pieces frozen over. He sighed, and went over to Roxas.

"Repairs shall be costly, but I have a few ideas on how to make you stronger based on the fight we just had," He smiled, his gayness showing brightly in the smile.

Roxas smiled back, but then passed out. "Ah, well..." David said, and he gathered up the Genoborg, finding it to be quite heavy. As he walked back, he picked up the pieces of the frozen Oathkeeper as well.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 21 Mar 2011, 7:44 am

Theo frowned. "What kind of weapon is that?" He asked rhetorically. Of course his companion replied.

"Liquid metal. It could be mercury, very fine magnetic particles or nanobots that merely give off the illusion of being liquid. The way they shift would indicate that it is not mercury, but there's no way to find out without analysing the material," Einheit analysed, and Theo looked thoughtful.

"It's probably a good idea to find out, in case of future fights or problems," said the owner, causing Einheit to nod.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 21 Mar 2011, 4:35 pm

As David had already gathered his money and was about to leave, having placed Roxas' torn pieces into a hover-dolley for carrying, he saw Ray and Dante among the crowd as they went to leave. "Hey Ray~!" David said, waving happily.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 21 Mar 2011, 6:07 pm

"The winner is... both Mary AND Roxas! It's a tie!" The announcer yelled. "What's that?" He said in a normal voice.
"Uh-huh, uh-huh... ahem! I've just recieved word that the four competitors are invited to a banquet later today! The invitation's for you and one guest, so pick up a looker!" With that, the PA system he was speaking through cut off.

People began to leave the arena. Charlie walked up to David and Mary and handed each a letter before heading back to his father's limo. He'd email Reina her invitation later.

The invitation was simple: the time and place with the CASEC seal on it.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 22 Mar 2011, 8:57 am

Ray waved back to David and ran over to him with Dante following her at a more sedate pace.

"You did great Davy!" Ray exclaimed, hugging her best friend tightly. Behind her Dante nodded at David, silently telling him, "Good fight."

Stepping back from her friend, Ray looked at the damaged Roxas with sad eyes. "Don't worry Roxy, we'll get you fixed up in a jiffy," she said while Dante tried not to wince at the sight of his fellow G-borg.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 22 Mar 2011, 12:01 pm

Sister Clarence picked up Mary's severed hand.

"Shame I shall probably have to skip the banquet..." she said. "Your repairs probably come before food..."

"Don't do that! Just patch up my wounds; reattach my hand, and work on the more complex repairs later!" said Mary. "As your genoborg, I demand that you get out more!"

"Well, if you insist," said Sister Clarence.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 22 Mar 2011, 5:40 pm

David hugged back, saying, "Thanks! Shame Roxas is unconcious,"

David looked at Roxas, and managed a smile, "Jimmy's gonna kill us for letting you get this messed up," He looked at Ray, "You wanna come with me? I'm sure he'll have Roxas working just fine by tommorow," He said the last sentence with a little wave of his hand, winking a bit at Ray.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 22 Mar 2011, 10:50 pm

Ray giggled a bit at David's mannerisms. "Is the sun a star?" she said. "Of course I'll go with you! Free food after all!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 23 Mar 2011, 9:53 am

David smirked, "Alright then!" He said, pushing the hover dolly, "Then let us go!"

He then remembered about the invitation allowing for a guest, "Oh right! Seeing as I don't have a boyfriend right now, would you like to accompany me to that dinner they mentioned? Of course you would, now off to the mechanic~" He said, smiling as he dashed forward.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 24 Mar 2011, 2:12 am

"Neither of us has a boyfriend," Ray said, pouting a little as she fell in step with David. "Which is sad because we're both so awesome." She grinned to indicate her joke.

Behind the two, Dante followed them and he rolled his eyes at Ray's words.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 24 Mar 2011, 3:29 pm

"I know right?!" David said, smiling brightly, "Gah, what man wouldn't want us?"

They were a little ways down the street now. Coincidentally, the mechanic was not far from this particular stadium.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3