Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Marvel RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marvel RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel RP

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 15 Mar 2011, 3:03 am

Should I shoot her for daring to use sarcasm against me?

Diehard's hand crept toward her holster.

Nah, it would waste bullets. I should just send her to the room and let her battle it out with the guards! But then that wouldn't be very nice of me, huh? Oh well, I'm not supposed to be nice, no matter how much the emo girl who created me wants me to be.

"Yeah, just go back down the way I came from and take a left," Diehard said, her hand resting on the handle of her gun. "If there isn't anyone in there yet, then you can probably have a few minutes to yourself. Now, if you'll just move your furry behind out of the way before I shoot holes in you..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 2:31 pm

As Shell Shock kept running across the roof tops, he used his blast gun only a couple times to get much higher ground and sometimes softening the landing. he stopped at twentieth roof top and looked over the edge down the street level. "Long way down...." He said to himself and turne around looking around the roof before continued hopping across the roof top's.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 15 Mar 2011, 2:43 pm

"....Ok, how exactly do you expect me to get out of my way?" said Carrie. "Not much maneuvering room here,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 5:46 pm

A little girl just suddenly appeared beside Night Bug. She was wearing a quite formal outfit with white rabbit ears and sitting near the edge, staring at the city as well as if she's been there the whole time. The peculiar thing about her is that she was holding what seemed to be a big golden pocket watch on her lap. She kept staring blankly into the city as if looking exactly where Night Bug was looking.

"Hey, watcha lookin' at?" she said in a somewhat childish tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 16 Mar 2011, 4:12 am

Diehard resisted the urge to roll her eyes. But then she remembered she was wearing a mask and rolled them anyway. Ah, the pros of wearing a mask...

"You're a shape shifter right? Then shape shift into something small, like a mouse. There might not be much maneuvering space for two humans, but a human and a mouse can move just fine around each other unless I accidentally squash you."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 16 Mar 2011, 12:39 pm

"I can only shapeshift into certain types of dogs," said Carrie. "Yeah, I know, I didn't really win the superpower lottery..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 16 Mar 2011, 10:53 pm

"You poor thing..." Diehard said. And really, she did feel sorry for the girl. "But anyway, change into that Taco Bell chihuahua again. That's small enough." She flattened herself against the "floor" of the vent. "Now hurry along. You need to go your way and I need to go mine..."

The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 16 Mar 2011, 10:55 pm

Carrie nodded, and went into her chihuahua form, jumping over Diehard as she did so.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 17 Mar 2011, 1:02 am

Diehard looked over her shoulder, watching as the chihuahua scurried away. "Good luck little doggie," she said before crawling forward once again.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 18 Mar 2011, 10:26 pm

Our great hero, the Night Bug sat under a tree heroically eating a bag of chips, because she's just an awesome hero and stuff.

"You can stop with the sarcasm, I'm just on a lunch break," The Night Bug replied, popping another chip in her mouth.

Yeah, yeah, sure you are. Or maybe you're just too lazy to do any crime fighting. Seriously, when's the last time you kicked a bad guys ass?

"....2 weeks ago..."

That is just sad. Really, really sad.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2011, 3:53 pm

Manholes cover slowly slid aside as the steams along with steam came out from hole accompanied by low reptile growl as claw came out from hole and grabbed the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:12 pm

Amarth stroked his chin in thought, watching the events that his enchanted mirror played for him. If he was going to bring the world to its knees before him, he was going to need some minions to do most of the dirty work for him. And seeing as how many powerful-in-their-own-right beings resided on this planet, he decided that he might as well ask for their help.

And by ask, he means kidnap them and make a deal that they can't refuse.

Smirking, Amarth waved a hand and illusion clones of him appeared, only they were of a pale gray color and had no pupils or irises. They basically looked like zombies.

"Go seek these individuals and bring them to my chamber," Amarth said to his clones, waving his hand at the images of Shell Shock, The Impossible Man, Dr. Chaos, Malady, and Drace that appeared in the mirror. "Don't give them any chances of fighting back."

The clones nodded their understanding, then they flapped their wings and flew into the mirror (which, conveniently, was a portal to the city). Still smirking, Amarth turned away and walked out of the room. He needed to prepare for his guests.

~

Malady had been on a heist. Having disabled the security system and knocked out the guards with a case of hemorrhage, she simply strolled into the museum and snatched the tiki relic from its stand.

"I wonder why anyone would even want this piece of junk," she mused to herself as she stuffed the relic into her bag. "It's not even one-of-a-kind; there are plenty of others like this."

As she prepared to take her leave, there was a sudden flash of light and before her stood a pale demon-like figure that stared at her with empty eyes (how is that even possible?). Ever prepared, Malady quickly threw a knife coated with dengue fever bacteria at the figure, but it simply passed though it like smoke. Cursing, Malady ran the opposite direction, but before she could even take three steps, the demon appeared at her side and grabbed her, very much solid.

The two then disappeared from the museum, leaving only a leather bag that contained the tiki relic.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 20 Mar 2011, 2:05 am

Theo, meanwhile, was losing a lot of blood, and only his ability was keeping him conscious. "Damn... to the hospital then..."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Mar 2011, 4:05 am

Just When Shell Shock took another Shock jump a pale Demon like figure captured him in the middle of air."Hey, hey wait!" He was able to yell before both disapeared and the money bag he carried fell down from the sky on top of Nightbug's head.

(wake up call for NightBug XD, coincidence that it fall's on her head)

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:13 am

"Soon this city shall LOATHE the day they refused to let me eat peanuts on the bus...." said Dr. Chaos, as he aimed his high-velocity, rapid-fire Peanut Launcher at the city.

At that point, a pale, demonic figure appeared, and attempted to grab him...only to get bombarded by peanuts.

"I don't know what you are; but NOTHING SHALL STOP MY INGENIOUS PLAN! NOTHING!" he said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:23 am

Unfortunately for Dr. Chaos, the spirit was magic and not all pieces of technology affects magic, least of all peanuts being launched through the air.

The aforementioned food passed harmlessly through the spirit's body but when it grabbed the Doctor it was as solid as flesh. In a flash, it teleported the crazy doctor away.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:43 am

The Impossible Man was about to slam headfirst into the ground when the shadowy figure sent to capture him managed to grab him.

"Phew... thought I was going to be an evil pancake for a second. Wait, who are-" The two of them suddenly teleported away.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:47 am

Dr. Chaos grumbled under his breath.

"Stupid supernatural beings; need to get around to inventing that working proton pack..." he muttered.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 10:42 am

Shell shock appeared into mid air and fell down on something rubbery feeling, and he heard growling reptile sound right behind him. "Your sitting on my Tail....." Voice growled. Shell shock turned his head slowly around and jump up standing aimig his blast gun ready at Drace.

" .....Hrrrrr...put down that peagun of yours, i have no interest in eating you" Drace growled, pulling his reptile tail behind himself.

"No, i was actually suprised by talking reptile" Shell Shock said lowering his blastgun a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 22 Mar 2011, 11:20 am

The demonic figures disappeared once they dropped off their targets in the main chamber. Everyone now seemed to be there; The Impossible Man, Dr. Chaos, Drace, Shell Shock, and Malady. Malady, having been there slightly longer than the others, casually played with a knife as she leaned against a large marble pillar and looked at the others.

"Hey, got kidnapped by demons as well?" she asked rhetorically, tossing the knife in the air and easily catching it by the handle.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 22 Mar 2011, 5:02 pm

"Yep. Though I'm more concerned as to why that demon looked like a self-insert in a bad Lord of the Rings Yaoi fanfiction." Said The Impossible Man, laying down on thin air.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 24 Mar 2011, 1:20 am

[... I wonder if I should feel insulted?]

Malady snickered at Impossible Man's comparison. "I wonder how many yaoi fanfics you've read to make that comparison?" she asked, grinning widely.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:23 pm

"Whoever or whatever brought us here; show yourself or face the wrath of DR. CHAOS!" yelled Dr. Chaos.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:40 pm

"He's right here you moron, unless you can't tell the difference between his clones and the real him." Drace growled annoyed.

" Really? where?" Shell shock wondered outloud and looked around seeing few clones.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 24 Mar 2011, 6:33 pm

"None, as I am afraid of my brain dying from the Yaoi." The Impossible Man said, glaring at Malady.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:50 am

Malady only snickered, not affected by Impossible Man's glare.

At Shell Shock's question, Amarth decided that he should reveal himself now. He had hidden his presence with a basic concealing spell, but it seemed that Drace, with his reptile prowess, could still sense that he was in the room. He was slightly impressed.

Lifting the spell, Amarth stepped towards the group of villains, his leathery wings fluttering slightly. He smirked at the group and spread his arms wide in a welcoming gesture.

"Welcome, guests, to my humble abode," he said, a smirk adorning his face.

Malady, the only woman in the group, raised her eyebrows at Amarth's appearance. "And a very nice welcome it is indeed," she muttered, her eyes raking the sorcerer's lean form.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 25 Mar 2011, 12:15 pm

"Why have you brought us here?" said Dr. Chaos.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 29 Mar 2011, 11:15 am

Amarth smirked at Dr. Chaos. "Ah, wanting to get to the point. I like that." He didn't answer right away though and made a show of turning about (his robes swishing dramatically in the process) and walking to the throne that sat at the end of the hall and on top of a dais.

"My name is Amarth and I am a sorcerer who aspired to bring the world to its knees before me." He spun around to face his guests, his robes swishing dramatically again. "I still aspire to do so in fact because my first try resulted in my original body being destroyed and my spirit being imprisoned." He sat gracefully on his throne and smirked at the villains. "But I have been reborn and this time I will bring the world, and all of its inhabitants to its knees. But I can not do it alone and with my limited knowledge of this modern world." He waved his hands at the villains. "That's where you come in. In return for your services, I will give you anything you desire." He smirked wickedly. "And I mean anything, even a share of the world if you wish it."

He spoke with confidence and arrogance and with an air of charisma that would have anybody following him like loyal dogs.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:11 pm

"...good luck with that," said Dr. Chaos.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 9:39 am

" You got my ear, this deal sounds good, but i hope your a ma- uhum... a Sorcerer of your word. Otherwise, i hope you have heard High frequency aero blast" Shell Shock said placing Blast gun on his own shoulder while talking.

"........" Drace stayed quiet, observing Amarath. He couldn't quit tell was he lying or speaking truth, but he decided to keep him at temporary trust level. The Scent coming from Amarath was definetly a human. If He wuold go back on his words, he could track Amarath down and give him a good example from consequences of lying to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next