Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Revived

+2
Jabberwock
Molly
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Revived - Page 3 Empty Re: Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Revived

Post by Molly Sat 23 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

Kuro chuckled softly, letting herself be pushed back a bit, but reaching out to gently cup the white-haired girl's cheek. She lightly stroked it with her thumb, her expression softening a bit. "Relax, little snowflake. I may seem drunk, but I assure you, I have not had nearly enough to make my mind or sight blurry. I won't hurt you."

Soon after that, though, her playful smile reappeared. Turning to Akane, she winked. "I'm terrified, truly. Still, I think I could hold my own, at the very least."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Revived - Page 3 Empty Re: Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Revived

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 24 Apr 2011, 5:17 pm

Miyuki blushed profusely, looking down at her hands. It wasn't that she was worried about the oni doing anything to her. That wasn't it at all. She was just terribly uncomfortable with most displays of affection, but she didn't say this aloud.

"Hmm... that may be so," Akane remarked, leaning her elbows on the bar, "But you haven't seen a violent Miyuki."

"A-Akane-nee I'm not that bad!" She protested.

Akane just laughed, "So throwing a man who tried to hit on you through a wall, crashing into the next room is not bad?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 24 Apr 2011, 6:18 pm

Kuro laughed at that. "Wow, then that means I'm doing much better than that man so far. I wonder if I should stop while I'm ahead.. but this is so fun, it'd almost be a shame." She lightly patted the top of Miyuki's head, letting her go. "Still, I don't really want to press my luck tonight, so I'll stop, for now."

Reaching down the bar, she pulled her food back down toward her and finished it off, handing the plate back to the chef behind the bar. Placing her elbow on the bar, she laid her chin in her hand , looking over at her two new companions.

"So, what are you two doing in this city? It's not very often that I run into a fellow demon, or even a half-demon at that."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabberwock Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm

Okami continued to watch. There was nothing really to do. They were rowdy oni and not exactly her type regardless. Perhaps it was time to move on. There were other things she could be doing, orchestrating what the world saw and what events started when.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:02 pm

Ireahime grinned at Okami.

"We'll meet again, mark my words!" she said. "My name is Ireahime! I am known as the badass samurai woman who has sliced through many enemies brave enough to face me in battle!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:17 pm

"Nothing much," Akane answered, "We're just passing through here. Probably going to stay the night before we head on our way to the next village since it's getting so late out."

"We would have left sooner, but Akane-nee insisted on getting drinks," Miyuki added in with a mutter, "Uhm... what about you Kuro-san? Why are you in this village?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabberwock Fri 29 Apr 2011, 12:08 am

Okami raised an eyebrow at the proclamation. She did not seem impressed by the feat, but then again, there wasn't much that did impress her.

"Ireahime, eh? I'll try not to forget it, but there are so many more important people I need to meet with." She briefly bowed respectfully. "Perhaps we will meet again, perhaps not."
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3