Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Married to a fictional character - A lovely Role Play

3 posters

Go down

Married to a fictional character - A lovely Role Play Empty Married to a fictional character - A lovely Role Play

Post by Simply David Fri 17 Jun 2011, 9:54 am

(I'm going to go ahead and make a quick point that for those who want to RP first person can, and those who want to RP third person can. Totally up to the individual)

Our story starts on Earth, or at least a planet that is completely identical to it, and the world is at it's normal state of war/peace, depending on where you go.

The first of us to appear is in America, sitting in a mall in Texas, sipping on a blue beverage while eating a Pizza Pretzel....

"Yes, yes this is nice Rider," I said, as I took another bite, "I knew I'd enjoy eating these again!"

Rider looked at me through her glasses, "David. I like this pretzel, yes, but why are we here?" She asked for the third time, "And don't say 'to have fun' either, I'm not so certain that having fun is the best way to act at the moment,"

I waved it off, "Come now, Rider. You must learn to relax. At the moment, there is no reason to worry over anything. When the others show up, then you can be on guard. Though I get the feeling that they won't want to bother us too much,"

Rider sighed, "Fine, David. Have it your way," She then took a bite off of her Pretzel. She had ordered a more ordinary pretzel herself...

(OoC: Do as you wish. I plan on implementing a sort of enemy for us but I want to talk about it in the chatbox first)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Married to a fictional character - A lovely Role Play Empty Re: Married to a fictional character - A lovely Role Play

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 17 Jun 2011, 5:14 pm

Somewhere in New York, a man and a woman walked slowly through Central Park.

"Lovely weather, hm?" The man grinned. The woman merely growled.

"Can we get to the fun part already, Kage?"
"My my, how impatient... I like that about you, Lucy."

Lucy and Kage exited central park, heading for Times Square. People suddenly began to explode in violent streams of gore, with limbs being ripped off, holes being punched through them, and other such bodily horrors. Kage merely looked at people, and from his eyes seemed to fly small dots at speeds too fast to follow, which exploded in the shape of crosses, symbolically killing any mere HUMAN that would dare step in their path.

'How... exhilarating...' Kage thought.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Married to a fictional character - A lovely Role Play Empty Re: Married to a fictional character - A lovely Role Play

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 24 Jun 2011, 9:35 pm

Elsewhere, sitting in a cafe in Boston, two people sat across from each other at a table. The girl, whose hair was oddly blue-colored, was reading a book as she sipped some tea. The brown-haired... boy (?) across from her smiled as he read a newspaper, though the smile may have been from the cookie he had just bitten into. "Seems some odd things have been happening lately..."

She seemed to barely acknowledge him- the book was likely more important to her. "Odd things are always happening..."

"True." He looked out the window. "Well, we'll see where they go..."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 28 Jun 2011, 1:56 pm

(Alright, so let the games begin. For now, if people want to have claims be 'bad guys' or something, that's up for discussion. Until we've decided on that for sure...)

I smiled as I stood up and Rider stood with me. The two of us began to make our way out of the 'mall', as I asked her various questions, and sort of... 'forced' her to converse with me.

As we walked up some stairs leading to the parking lot (where our truck was), we saw a mysterious figure at the top of the stairs.

It was an odd blackish figure, and it stared us down, "Eh? What is-" I started, but it lashed at us. Rider was faster and threw her dagger forward, stabbing it in the 'head', causing it to vanish in a puff of smoke.

"It had an odd symbol..." I said, looking back to Rider, who nodded silently. We made our way up the stairs and looked back down the stairs. Nothing was behind us. We walked towards the parking lot calmly, analyzing the situation. Whatever that thing was, it attacked us with nobody around. It, like us, was trying to not involve innocents.

Or so we thought. As we made our way to the parking lot, we were suddenly surrounded by many more of them. This time they had armor, and a helmet hiding their face. However, the yellow eyes shone brightly from behind the shadows inside the helmet.

Spoiler:

Someone screamed from nearby, apparently quite frightened by the monsters surrounding us. "Somebody help them!" She said.

I smiled, and stood back while Rider dashed in and out of the enemies, slicing them easily. "So why would they attack us now?" I asked, as I pulled out a sword and shield from seemingly nowhere, the sword shining very brightly in the sun.

A loud noise occurred behind me, and I jumped forward. I looked back to find the spot I was in crushed by the massive ... stomach? of another monster. THis one was very large and wearing a purple outfit. I rolled sideways, jumped from the ground, and landed on top of it, plunging my sword deep into its head. It vanished like all the others in a puff of smoke.

I sighed. "That's all of them, but why did they attack us?" I asked Rider. She shook her head, indicating she was not sure either. I sighed.

(OoC: Yes, heartless are attacking us. No, you won't know what they are or why they're attacking. You can go ahead and have scenes of them attacking you. More story shall be developed as we go on~)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down