Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Application of sorts - CapedLuigisYoshi

2 posters

Go down

Application of sorts - CapedLuigisYoshi Empty Application of sorts - CapedLuigisYoshi

Post by Cly Mon 02 Jul 2012, 4:02 pm

Um, hello. I'm CapedLuigisYoshi, a new guy that would like to join, though that much is clear already. I'm fond of RPing, and would like to continue with that here, following a few others who've come here from TV Tropes.

Myself? Um, well, I play video games plenty. Nintendo most specifically, with Pokemon and Mario and stuff, although there's a bit of expanded interest there with Minecraft and Touhou. Also webstuff. Also maybe anime, although I haven't really watched enough beyond Lucky Star and Azumanga (which I read, actually). I probably should.

RPing ability... well, I'm not bad. Maybe not great, since I have screwed up a few times, but still decent.

I'm not sure what else to write here. There's certainly more I could say, but I don't want to clog up an introductory post.

(And sorry about having posted asking about activation on the chatbox last night. I just wasn't sure what to actually do.)

Cly

Back to top Go down

Application of sorts - CapedLuigisYoshi Empty Re: Application of sorts - CapedLuigisYoshi

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 Jul 2012, 5:32 pm

Oh hey, I remember you. Here for KHSWO right? I'll go ahead and activate you, you don't need to do the testing process.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Application of sorts - CapedLuigisYoshi Empty Re: Application of sorts - CapedLuigisYoshi

Post by ClyPerson Mon 02 Jul 2012, 8:13 pm

Yep, an Onions player here. And thanks!
ClyPerson
ClyPerson
Demon King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum