Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Ah Please Goddess Teacher

3 posters

Go down

Ah Please Goddess Teacher Empty Ah Please Goddess Teacher

Post by meganheartmen Wed 15 May 2013, 7:48 pm

High school freshmen Alicia Okemah. Has always been unlucky short flat chested and a loser with no friends. Then one night she got a call form the ecchi goddess help line and was asked to put a Oder in for her dream goddess. when she was done a big black box was left on her door with the pices to her dream goddess. as she put her tighter she seemed to feel at peace with herself. and it seemed like she could build her forever.
meganheartmen
meganheartmen
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Ah Please Goddess Teacher Empty Re: Ah Please Goddess Teacher

Post by meganheartmen Wed 15 May 2013, 8:55 pm

Alicia wakes up to see the goddess sitting next to her. What the fuck why are you staring at me for cutie? she runs her fingers threw the goddess hair in a flirting like way. blushing as she moves closer to the girl with her eyes closed. your so darn cutie. she leans in closer and closer.
meganheartmen
meganheartmen
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 9:04 pm

Miyuki blinked a bit as her new master was leaning her face closer. "Um... Master? Why are you getting so close?

Back to top Go down

Post by meganheartmen Wed 15 May 2013, 9:15 pm

she puts her lips on the girl's. that's why pulling her in close. holding her in her arms. your so cute I couldn't help it. she lets go. and smiles that was fun. lets do it angina later what do you think?
meganheartmen
meganheartmen
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 12:34 am

Miyuki blushed bright red and on pure instinct smacked Alicia across the face. "Kya! Pervert!" She yelled. She blinked realizing what she just did. "I'm sorry master... I didn't mean too...."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 16 May 2013, 3:33 pm

Kaoru was outside Alicia's house in their own yard. The ambiguity being was watering the plants in the garden. "Ah, such a lovely morning," Kaoru said, breathing in the fresh breeze.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 16 May 2013, 11:09 pm

At that point, Bubei randomly wandered into the RP the yard. She had been promised a chance to become the goddess of something more dignified if she performed a certain task. And she hated being the goddess of fanservice enough to bear with it.

All those times that her clothes were randomly destroyed in unlikely accidents. All the times random characters had somehow ended up on top of her; or ended up "accidentally" groping her. All the times the wind blew up her skirt.

She made a mental note to kick the Goddess of wind's ass when she finally got a new position. And also never to wear a skirt again.

"I just need to pull off this one roll and my time as a one-dimensional fanservice character the Goddess of fanservice is at an end!" she said, outloud.

She then proceeded to trip; and somehow her skirt was shredded during the fall.

"...fuck you too, gravity," she muttered.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by meganheartmen Sat 18 May 2013, 2:09 pm

Alicia giggled its ok I know I am a perv. Kaoru do think I am a perv? She kissed her goddess angina silly little girl. I'm ok just don't do it angina ok? She gets dressed in the other room. And goes outside to help with the yard.
meganheartmen
meganheartmen
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down