Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Maid: The Role Playing Game: 1st session

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maid: The Role Playing Game: 1st session - Page 2 Empty Re: Maid: The Role Playing Game: 1st session

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 26 Sep 2010, 1:48 pm

Suddenly the demon girl appeared in front of the fairy, startling Natsuki. "Kya!" She yelped, stumbling back and falling on her butt with a soft thud.

"Aw, Hina-chiiinnnn, couldn't you have pretended not to hear me?" The fairy child pouted cutely, standing back up and dusting off her uniform.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Maid: The Role Playing Game: 1st session - Page 2 Empty Re: Maid: The Role Playing Game: 1st session

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 2:13 pm

Hina finished washing the utensils and neatly put them back to the place where she got them. After that, she turned around and then crossed her arms, giving Natsuki a cold stare. "Everyone will eat at the same time... Do you want to upset master...?" She then looked at Leila and nodded. "Good work..."

Leila bowed and then vanished into thin air.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 26 Sep 2010, 2:20 pm

"Nya, one bite wouldn't have hurt," Natsuki protested, but then a devious little plan formulated in her mind, "Hina-chin, can I at least have an extra big portion, please?"

The fairy instantly grabbed onto Hina's waist, looking up hopefully at the other maid, "I'll love forever and ever if you do."

Seduction Roll: (affection)
This dice is not existing.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 2:27 pm

It was true that a single small piece wouldn't be that noticeable due to the large portion that she cooked. However, it seemed unfair to her that her master won't be able to eat first and she also might be frowned down upon if she does. All that she had to do was to ignore her and everything will be fine. However, Natsuki's persistence is also beginning to annoy her.

Roll for Will

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 26 Sep 2010, 2:57 pm

Natsuki hugged the doll-like maid a little tighter, managing to give her the cutest face she could muster, "Don't you like me, Hina-chin? Cuz I like you lots."

Seduction Roll Take 2
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 3:01 pm

Hina was getting even more annoyed everytime Natsuki tried to convince her to give her part of the breakfast. When she got hugged, she stayed still and quiet for a bit. She looked at Natsuki and sighed. "... I cannot even distinguish liking or disliking someone anymore... How do you think I will know...?" after that, she thought for a while and decided. "If you will be this persistent, sure... take a bit of the breakfast but be sure not to make it too noticable..."

Roll for Affection

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 27 Sep 2010, 12:56 am

"Nya! Thank you Hina-chin, you're the best," Natsuki said cheerfully, stepping up on her tiptoes to give Hina a kiss on the cheek. Then rushes off to grab a fork and get herself a small bite of the omelet.

"Mmm," Natsuki savored the taste of the delicious omelet.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Mon 27 Sep 2010, 10:51 pm

A moment later, Akira walked in and saw that breakfast was ready. "Great, time to dig in! Thanks a lot, Hina." He inspected the meal for no other reason than because he could. While he trusted the maids, you never knew if an assassin was after you. Yes, even when you lived in a normal (if big) house.

Roll for cunning- difficulty 8
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 10:52 pm

Roll for Favor

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Mon 27 Sep 2010, 10:58 pm

Kumiko flounced in after the Master, smiling beatifically."That smells great, thank you Hina-san!" She said, sniffing the air as she headed for the breakfast table. She scooted into a seat, waiting for everyone else to be served before she began to eat.
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:17 pm

"... There's no need to thank me..." Hina said as she went and distributed the egg to the people on the table. She only laid out food for her master, Kumiko, and Natsuki. Of course, she gave Natsuki a slightly bigger portion as she was requested. She then stood to the side to wait for them to finish eating. She only hoped that she was cunning enough not to let the master notice that Natsuki has a bigger portion.

Roll for Cunning

Edit: I spelled Natsuki's name wrong. The original Dice Roll was 4 so if it changes, pardon me.

Last edited by CathyTheReaper on Wed 29 Sep 2010, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 28 Sep 2010, 10:24 pm

Natsuki grinned hugely when she noticed her nice portion of food. Nyahaha, thank you oh fairy goddess for giving me irresistible cuteness.

Natsuki raised her fork and knife ready to dig in, but decided it best to wait for the master begin eating. Though, if he didn't start soon, she was going to dig in regardless.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Sep 2010, 9:39 am

"Well, something does smell nice indeed" Rikiya said as he arrived to dining room , giving polite smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Wed 29 Sep 2010, 2:45 pm

Kumiko smiled brightly."Good morning, Rikiya-san!" She gave a small wave, beckoning him to the table."You'd better hurry, before Natsuki-chan eats your portion for you!" She giggled good-naturedly, picking up her knife and fork to follow her own advice.
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Sep 2010, 11:37 pm

"Good morning Kumiko, I better hurry then indeed..." He said his face clearly not giving any signs of worry, but only a smile as he sat down.

"I Presume you slept well Master Akira?" Rikiya suppoused.

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Mon 29 Nov 2010, 8:57 pm

Akira smiled as he took one last glance at all the food. "Yes, I slept very well. The only problem was that it ended. You know how I am, late to bed, late to rise. Anyhow, I think I shall dig in now!"

Counter-Roll for Cunning
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Nov 2010, 9:01 pm

It seemed like her master didn't notice the portion being uneven at all. She let out a sigh of relief because of that. When everyone seemed ready too eat, she bowed and walked over to the side to watch everyone. "Please enjoy the meal..." she said. "I made it to the best of my ability, I hope it's suited to your standards..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:16 pm

Natsuki cheerily took a large bite of her food, enjoying the taste of the omelet. Of course, anything made by Hina was delicious, "Mmm, this is really good Hina-chuan! Your food is always the best!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2