Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Great Kingdom Character Creator and Claim

5 posters

Go down

The Great Kingdom Character Creator and Claim Empty The Great Kingdom Character Creator and Claim

Post by Simply David Fri 10 Dec 2010, 10:52 pm

I should first state, or rather, warn, that this RP stems from an Idea where I put myself as a king among heroes and all my favorite warriors and royalty within Anime and Video Games. However, everything in this RP should be perfectly understandable even if you are not a fan of the same things as me. Also, a point in fact is that you don't have to have a superpowerful character to make it in this RP, though many of you will (and can) still do so.

Alright, no, in this Role Play, we'll be playing a class system. Your rank in society is based on how much you contribute to society. Or, you can join the military, where you will be ranked upon your power.

Imagine for a moment, a massive piece of land... about the size of the entire United States, or Europe. Now, in the center of that land, is a beautiful oasis of a kingdom, with a massive mountain behind a beautiful castle. The Mountain goes high into the sky, and there's a waterfall that runs down the entire thing.

Ok, that is known as the capitol Kingdom. It is about the size of the average country in Africa in the real world. Now that is where the King of the Entire Great Kingdom makes his home.

Everything else within that large land is under the guidance and control of the Great King. Each other Kingdom, none bigger than the Capitol Kingdom, has their own King and/or Queen which controls that kingdom, but follows under the control and rule of the Great King.

Now, the way the Rankings go:

Spoiler:
Everyone outside of these guidlines follows orders (and laws) passed by these people in this order of importance. If two contradict, the higher rank's order takes precedence. The only exception is that occassionally, a King or Queen may pass authority to the Knights that overtakes that of Captains.

For your characters, you may take position in any rank and position not currently taken. The squads each have a specific duty they tend to, and their main goal is the safety of the Great Kingdom as a whole.

There are 13 Militant Squads. However, those outside of the Militant Squads are also allowed to have power. There are many bounty hunters, mercenaries, assassins, that all work for the right price.
One Example lies in the Greil Mercenaries, all going around and taking care of the occassional bandit scare and crime. They work for cheap money, just enough to survive on. However, they are not a part of the Militant Squads, and therefore not in my Military.

The Generals are not in the Militant Squads, but rather preside over the top of each. They are the most powerful force in the Country. There are only ever four positions, and three are currently taken. The three Generals are: Mario, Link, and Whitebeard. The other position is up for grabs if you can defeat Sonic in battle and prove your loyalty to myself and your country.

On another note, there's one more position, known as Warlord. They are not in the military at all, but rather are heroes available during times of war, who owe me their allegiance. They have no command in the military, however they are as powerful (and in some cases, stronger) as the the captains. There are seven altogether of them.

I should at this point explain the level of technology, magic, etc. in this world. This is considered, to me, the perfect mish-mash of all types of fiction. In other words, all kinds of magic, technology, spirit powers, psychic powers, etc. exist. The limits on magic are only that using too much mana drains and can kill you, and time and space Magic is difficult to use. However, Psychics have a tendency to teleport around easily using psynergy (psychic energy). As a fanfiction fanatic, many forms of already decided sciences and magics exist. For example, fullmetal Alchemist's form of Alchemy exists. And as the Great King, I have access to special Technologies.

Alright, now to your characters: As I said, you can take any position available. Rather than going into details into what each squad does right now (I'll fill it in later) I'll just say that each Squad is open. If you want to be a captain, then say so. If you'd rather be a Knight (who personally protects and obeys a specific king or queen or even the Great King) that is also an option.
My only rule really is that you may have only two characters at first, though I can continue to build up on this as everyone gets the hang of things.

You can either claim a character from any fictional source of your choosing (going by the same rules as the Claim Thread in the Forum Games Section) and I'll tell you the rank that person achieves, or you can create any kind of OC you choose.

Template for OCs:

Spoiler:
Anything else I forgot you can fill in at this point.

Explanation of limits to the powers you can have:
Spoiler:

An explanation of the 13 Militant Squads: (if a captain or lieutenent seat is blank, it means you can place an OC or claim in that spot for yourself. For almost every squad, the 3rd Seat onward is available)

Squad 1:
Spoiler:

Squad 2:
Spoiler:
Squad 3:
Spoiler:
Squad 4:
Spoiler:
Squad 5:
Spoiler:
Squad 6:
Spoiler:
Squad 7:
Spoiler:
Squad 8:
Spoiler:
Squad 9:
Spoiler:
Squad 10:
Spoiler:
Squad 11:
Spoiler:
Squad 12:
Spoiler:
Squad 13:
Spoiler:

Warlords:
Spoiler:

Rumors will be placed at the bottom of each of my posts to give a bit of a backstory and an explanation of how the people in general feel. They will be explained in order like so: "Rumor, Mood of the people, Confirmed or Unconfirmed"

Final Note: To take a seated rank such as captain or Lieutenant, you'll have to prove your character can defeat the previous position holder. It'll take a short RP battle in the RP chatbox, but if you want power, that's how that goes. Or you could be a knight, though that position comes with responsibility.

So there's the way things are. I hope I explained things well! If not, feel free to ask me anything about this.

Last edited by Simply David on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 4:08 pm; edited 16 times in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Great Kingdom Character Creator and Claim Empty Re: The Great Kingdom Character Creator and Claim

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 11 Dec 2010, 6:46 pm

Name: Psychronius Mind
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Somewhat sarcastic, enjoys female company, and is a smooth talker
Complete set of abilities and powers
Being a psychic, he can do the following:

Telekinesis: He can lift up to about 250 lbs.
Levitation: It's really just lifting himself with telekinesis.
Mind Reading: The weaker a person's will, the easier it is to read them
Limited Mind Control: He can implant ideas into peoples head, but is not yet strong enough to fully control them.
Hypnosis: He can make people drowsy, and put the weaker-willed to sleep.
Teleport: Psynergy allows him to do so over short distances.
Psyblades: Blades of mental power.
Psybeam: Most powerful psychic attack. Makes people relive their worst nightmares. Very mindfuckish. Very draining.

Bio: He loyally serves the king, having been taken in as a child and quickly achieving knighthood due to his powers. He spends most of his time in the royal library, managing to read and chase skirts at the same time.

---
Name: Alex Mercer
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Non Applicable
Complete set of abilities and powers
Alex's powers include:

Consume: Eating someone. He gains their memories, and heals him by providing biomass.
Disguise: He can become the last person he consumed, on the genetic level.
Attack Powers: He shifts biomass to his arms, turning them into claws, giant clubs, bigger arms, a whip, or a giant sword.
Defense Powers: He can grow armor out of biomass, or summon a shield
Super Speed
Super Strength
Thermal Vision
Regeneration

A living virus, it became the guy that smashed it on the ground in front of him when said guy got shot. Has never been caught. Is a member of squad three due to his disguise powers, despite his incredible combat ability. Recently became captain of the squad.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

The Great Kingdom Character Creator and Claim Empty Re: The Great Kingdom Character Creator and Claim

Post by Simply David Sun 12 Dec 2010, 6:27 pm

Here's a few places within the kingdom, for those who wish to see it themselves. I'm not as good with words as I wish I was, so these will do for now.

Spoiler:

On another note, I wanna explain a quick little something.
All forms of energy exist here, meaning Chakra, Reishi, Mana, Psynergy, etc. are all acceptable means for your powers.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:12 pm

Instead of making an OC, I decided to pick the Touhou character best fit for the spot I was reserved.

Name: Fujiwara no Mokou

Age: 1300 (has the appearance of someone in their late teens)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Powers:

Immortality: Can survive any wound inflicted upon her. Even if just a single hair is left of her. She still feels the pain of dieing, however, and will only keep fighting until the pain is far too unbearable for her.

Manipulation of Fire: Can manipulate flames at will, even creating a pair of flaming wings.

Resistance to Fire: No amount of flames can harm, no matter how hot, can harm her.

Flight

Danmaku: Forms of concentrated energy shot out in hard to dodge patterns.

Bio: Formerly an ordinary human, Mokou became an immortal being after drinking the Hourai Elixir about 1300 years ago. Now she is never able to die, though she still feels the pain of injuries as normal. She's considered to be very powerful because she has lived for many years and earned that power, and because she doesn't die, she can therefore keep fighting until she can no longer stand the pain.

---

Okay I also noticed Squad 11 had no Captain or Lieutenant so I'm gonna post these two Touhou characters up for you to decide whether they'd fit the roles or not.

Name: Yumemi Okazaki

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Powers:

Artificial Magic: Magic she created with science and technology.

Danmaku: Using the artificial magic she can create Christian crosses of pure energy for attacking

Bio: She teaches comparative physics at the University. She doesn't look it, but she's already 18, which is quite young to be a professor. In Yumemi's world, all the forces such as gravity, electromagnetism, and atomic power have been resolved under a unified theory, which has been proven to explain all known forces in the world. Yumemi believes there may be a force that doesn't fit in this theory - "magic". However, when she announced her theory to the academic community, she became a laughingstock. (Copy and pasted from here: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Yumemi_Okazaki)

(Suggesting her for position of Captain)

---

Name: Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Powers:

Artificial Magic: *see Yumemi*

Marksmanship: Mastery of an artificial magic powered gun.

Danmaku: She's from Touhou it's expected.

Bio: A girl with a somewhat odd way with words. She's Yumemi's rather outspoken assistant; she seems to be able to speak frankly with her. She may look immature, but she's 15 (probably immature). She left graduate school and works as an assistant at a university. (In her world, you graduate from college at 11, and leave graduate school at 13.) She's specializing in comparative physics, so she's obviously pretty sharp.Right now her primary tasks are things like organizing the data Yumemi collects. (Copy and pasted from http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Chiyuri_Kitashirakawa)
(The position I'm suggesting for her should be obvious, considering her ties with Yumemi. >.>)

Last edited by Since I'm Nazrin on Mon 13 Dec 2010, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 13 Dec 2010, 9:38 am

Ah, considering the previous captain, I automatically approve of your suggestion for Squad 1. Immortality + immune to fire fits perfectly into Captain Status.

As for your other suggestion, I don't know for sure. They seem smart enough, though.

Which one's smarter? Or rather, since Chiyuri is the assistant of Yumemi, maybe they can be Captain and Lieutenant? The liutenant is usually someone who is trusted by the captain, though not always.

And to be honest, if we go by power, the person I had in mind for captain is probably not as Strong. My lieutenent was actually a product of the genius in Squad 11, KOS-MOS... or at least that was kinda the joke I had.

Anyways, I can accept one of them as Captain, and down-rank the others, I think. I was having trouble with Squad 11 anyway. I left it open hoping for an OC, but this works.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Dec 2010, 10:37 am

Name: Nasar

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Naser has white hair which is long from leftside and blue eyes, only rarely People have seen him without his mask He usually wears.

Personality: Calm and collective, He Can be sometimes rude with his straight fowardness, unintentionly. Has also has a comical side which he shows sometimes.

Powers:

Swordsmanship: Excellent
Teleportation: He can teleport 20 ft. away from his original position and can only do this every five seconds.
High endurance
Strength between superhuman and normal
High agility
Acrobatic skills

Assigned to Squad 12, 7th seat

Last edited by Simply David on Sun 19 Dec 2010, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Back to top Go down

The Great Kingdom Character Creator and Claim Empty The Great King

Post by Simply David Tue 18 Jan 2011, 4:29 pm

Name: David Lee
Appearance: Look at mah Avatar~
Personality: Strong Willed. Never enjoys a half-finished fight. He always laughs when he gets hurt, because that's how he knows his opponent is any good. Outside of fights, he is kind and gentle, something you don't expect if you've only seen him during a fight. He is a strong and compassionate Ruler, who always goes through towns and kingdoms to say hi to the people up close.
Bio: When he was 17, his father (king before him) held a tournament. During this tournament, he was weakened by a poison he had eaten that he didn't know about, and was killed in battle. After this, there were several months of fighting and chaos, with people killing eachother for the throne, completely ignoring both sons and both daughters of the Late King.

David grew weary of the fighting and chaos, and while he enjoyed the fighting, there was too much suffering going on. He then decided to end it in one fell swoop, summoning an army of blades to destroy the 'kings' at the time, all of which were more of a gang really. He then pronounced himself King, and took the castle. Few tried to stop him, but it became clear very quickly that, between him and his brother, there was no taking the throne.

After several years, he had managed to establish a sort of peace by making all of the people able to fight into warriors and soldiers. He eventually re-established the Squad System his father had employed, though there were subtle changes. Squad Twelve was more established and used for studies of things. Squad 4 now included everyone with medical talent of any sort throughout the kingdom.

He eventually worked towards establishing upgrades for even the common citizens, allowing for cybernetic enhancements allowing people who are citizens of David's Kingdom to connect into an internet with only their mind.

Many years later, David began Conquering the lands nearby, continuing an outward expansion, and proving himself a worthy king to every other land. He eventually reached the "Great Dividing Mountains" Which ringed around the south and western sides of his continent, and he took the ocean to the north and east.

He decided that each other kingdom shall remain their own kingdoms, but will be a part of the grander Kingdom he now dubbed "The Great Kingdom", emphasizing that it is indeed much larger and that it will grow to massive sizes.

Complete set of abilities and powers:

King's Blood; Immortal Lord: Doesn't age and heals from wounds rather more quickly than ordinary humans. Despite the name of this natural ability, he can indeed die, just like his father did.

King's Blood; Know thy weapon like a friend: He is able to instantly understand weapons he is skilled with, including Guns, swords, and Vehicles. He can use weapons that would ordinarily only be allowed to a single person (Tetsuaiga, Excalibur, Soul Calibur, Master Sword, etc.)

Mass Telekinesis: He cannot move living beings capable of self concious thought, however he can build an entire skyscraper from spare parts in mere seconds. He can also fight with blades and guns using telekinesis.

Mental Defense: Can block out mindreaders and mind controllers with ease. He however lacks the ability to read or control minds.

Vault Portal: Can summon and send anything he puts in his vault. This only works on non-living things or certain specially chosen living beings.

Arm Brace: He is also wearing a brace on each arm, which has three weapons within. A hidden Blade (Which David is capable of using well enough to 'air stab' from a distance) a CrossBow with enchantments for various elemental effects, and "Portal Guns" to make up for his lack of actual teleportation.

Jutsu Mastery: Has a decent control of Chakra, allowing him to use most Chuunin level Jutsus and lower. He can also create Shadow Clones even though it's a jounin level ability.

Dragon: He has a pet Dragon, named "Toothless" who is a very fast and powerful fire breathing Night Fury.

(I warned you all he'd be broken. XP in any case, he's not totally unbeatable, but you'd have a hell of a time fighting him one on one)

(I also may have forgotten some of his abilities, so I may add to this if I remember)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 18 Jan 2011, 7:38 pm

I have some suggestions for a few squad seats. All characters I would be willing to control at different points in the RP if you wish.

Squad 2 should have Murasa Minamitsu as an unseated officer. (Or you can give her the 10th seat, whichever you decide. o3o) Plus her power to sink ships will be quite useful when out on sea and encountering enemy ships.

Squad 4 should have Eirin Yagokoro since she's a doctor with very shady drugs. *shot* Also she has superb skill with a bow and arrow.

Squad 5 should have Momiji Inubashiri as an unseated member since she's only a midboss. I'll also suggest Shou Toramaru and Nazrin with Shou being a seated officer (being an Avatar to a god and all that) and Nazrin being another unseated.

For Squad 9 I'd like to suggest Suwako Moriya and Hong Meiling as seated officers, with Suwako being a higher rank than Meiling.

Squad 10 I'm suggesting Kaguya Houraisen to be made a seated officer as an ex-Princess of the Moon and an immortal like Mokou, she'd be good for a squad focused on space defense.

Squad 13 I'm suggesting Aya Shameimaru and Utsuho Reiuji for obvious reasons.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 20 Jan 2011, 4:12 pm

I need to place some sort of limit to the number of people who are included from a single series.

Due to the mass number of Touhou characters, I feel a need to ask that we balance things out a bit.

We need to add more Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto Characters. Any specific squad suggestions are welcomed.

I also welcome anyone you want to specify as an enemy to the kingdom. Note however that the main enemy of the kingdom will be revealed before too long in the RP.

Note: The enemy represents a religion centered on Order. If you have anyone (good or evil, it's irrelevant) who represents order who you think would be fun to have as an enemy, please say so.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry Mon 24 Jan 2011, 2:06 am

For Squad 10 I reccomend putting Fate Testarossa Harlaown and Nanoha Takamachi in the group. They're really effective in space combat, trust me.
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 24 Jan 2011, 7:36 am

I recommend Starkiller for the above group. Mainly because he can pull large spaceships out of space.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 24 Jan 2011, 9:23 am

I don't know those people though, Berry-Chan.

And Starkiller's approved, I think. FOx is just gonna keep being pushed down...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 24 Jan 2011, 9:44 am

Gaara, squad nine. He has a nice little power boost as of late. Kakashi for number three as he is a major badass. And would whoop Alex Mercer. Obviously you can't move Alex Mercer down, as Kage would be displeased, but eh, Starkiller could beat Samus. Although that's mainly because he's like, her worst possible match.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down