Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Stay Night RP

5 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fate/Stay Night RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Fate/Stay Night RP

Post by Molly Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:27 pm

Noting the stoicism, Miho went ahead and let Fujiko out of the hug, taking a step back and sitting on the edge of the nearby bed. She glanced between Rider and Caster, his eyes slightly narrowed. She could believe Caster would do something like this but.. Rider seemed to be working with her. She ignored Rider's attempt at small-talk. ".. what are you two up to?"

Caster smiled at both Miho and Fujiko, curtsying respectfully. "Very sorry Master, Miho-hime, but I just want to look out for you two, yes? That's my job, after all." Glancing back at Rider, she grabbed his arm and pulled him up next to her, then nudged him ahead slightly. "I shall let Rider explain, but I assure you, in is in both of yours best interest."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:38 pm

Rider turned his head and scowled at Caster pointedly, then turned back to Miho with his emotions in check, "Ah, well. You see..." He considered the best possible solutions. There's no way he could just tell them the plan, he'd be slaughtered.

He realised that Caster must have planned this the whole time. She really was just messing with him...

Having come up with a suitable lie, he went for it, "Yes well, Caster said we should go ahead and go figure out the locations of the other servants and masters. It is in our best interest to do so sooner rather than later, so I apologise if that, ah, inconveniences our masters," He said this with the perfect amount of hesitation. He said it in a way he was almost convinced...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:47 pm

Fujiko looked skeptically at the two, she knew for a fact Caster was up to something. But Rider was right, they should go out and find the other Masters, the sooner they could end the war. "Okay, so do you two have any suggestions on how to find these other Masters?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 19 Mar 2011, 12:52 pm

Caster gave an inaudible sigh as she went and stood next to Rider, hands clasped behind her back. Really, this man. Just because she wanted him to explain it, he suddenly backed off and came up with a new plan. He really didn't trust her, did he? Darn shame.

"Indeed. We determined it'd be quicker to split up and do a variety of searches all over the city. It'd take far too long to do a full-city magic scan, and use too much prana, even for me, so a series would be quicker and easier, considering a Master and Servant team could be anywhere in the city. It'd basically be one team starts at one end of the city, and the other at the far side, and we do a search over.. ehm.. a couple of days, I guess, so we don't wear ourselves out."

Caster placed a hand over her heart and bowed. "That's just our idea, though, Masters.It's up to you if you want to implement it or not."

Miho made a face as she pondered the plan. She personality didn't like the idea of separating, especially considering recent events, but.. it actually made sense if they wanted to do this quickly. She gave a sigh, twirling one of her twintails around her finger. "I don't really like it.. even if it does make sense.. but I'll go along with it, if Fujiko approves."

Caster didn't miss the lack of suffix and smirked a bit at Miho, causing her to blush and look away with a hmph.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 19 Mar 2011, 2:55 pm

Rider nodded, waiting for Fujiko to respond. He was happy that Caster came up with sucha good plan for seperating them...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:35 am

"While I think splitting up will most certainly allow us to cover more ground," Fujiko stated, crossing her arms over her chest. She definitely did not like the idea of separating. "What are we going to do if one of us get attacked while searching? The other group may not be able to get there in time for back up. I am supposed to protect Miho, I can't very well do that on the other side of the city, or have you forgotten my reason for being in this war in the first place, Caster, Rider?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:48 am

Caster sighed, looking at the two girls and shaking her head. Honestly, why did these people have to be so difficult? so much for that plan. if she tried to press it, her Master could most likely just stop her, so attempting to argue would be futile. "Very well, you two do seem to be.. rather 'attached at the hip' nowadays, anyway," she smirked slightly when she said that, looking at Miho again, who turned even redder and glared at the Servant. Caster held back laughter at Miho's embarrassed and slightly pouting expression. She was so fun to pick on.

Miho huffed slightly, letting her complexion clear a bit before she spoke, not wanting to use her shrill voice. "So that means that plan is out.. and we'll just have to stay together and search. Either that or you two can go ahead of us just a bit and return periodically." Thank goodness. She was glad Fujiko disapproved with the plan, since it made her a little happy that she didn't want to be separated either.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Mar 2011, 8:08 am

Akihiko took a bite out from shop bread as he stepped out from store few more bread's inside his school bag. Continued his walk toward school now chewing piece of bread containing tuna shrimps salad tomatos and mayon. He found the bread tasty.

AS he kept walking he kept eyes wandering around bit paranoid, trying to stay calm. He felt bit edgy eventhou he knew that servant wouldn't attack while there was so many people around. But he still felt restless, might have been lack of sleep since every sudden shadow made him jumpy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 20 Mar 2011, 10:52 pm

Rider shrugged. At this point, he wondered if he really should bother. For now, he just had to be sure to pick up any slack by acting independantly when necessary.

"Very well. Should we get started then?" He asked, gesturing towards the door.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:24 am

Fujiko nodded in affirmation, "Alright, you two lead the way, we'll follow."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:32 am

Caster went over and patted Miho on the head. "Very nice plan, Miho-hime. Off we go." Miho scowled as ashe stood, following behind Caster as she left the room and hovered down the stairs, heading outside. Changing her mind, Miho paused the waited for Rider and Caster to go ahead of her, then grabbed Fujiko's hand as they headed out of the house.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:34 am

Rider walked quietly past Miho for now, heading out the door. He was contemplating a few things.

From this point forward, he'd be fighting alongside Caster against other servants. Theoretically, they'd have enough upperhand between them to beat anyone one-on-one... He sighed, and said under his breath, "Let's just hope it's that simple..."

Last edited by Simply David on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:39 am

Joshua smirked as he left the bordello. He sighed heavily and went back up to the cottage where he had left Berserker all night. He hoped he had just stayed there and rested the whole time.

When he got back he was pleased to find Berserker just meditating. "Berserker, I want you to go into spirit mode and follow me wherever I go. Do not get involved in a fight unless I say to, understand?"

---

Back at the bordello, another man had just walked out. "I wonder if Joshua will win this... heheh, I hope so, because I'll benefit as well..." He smiled as he walked off. He hadn't needed prana like Joshua did, but he certainly didn't hate these kinds of places...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:53 am

Berserker grunted as "yes" and changed into spirit form and followed Joshua.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:55 am

Joshua nodded and turned. "Alright, lets see who we can attack today," He walked casually from the forest, heading into a nearby neighborhood which would lead him to the main part of the city.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Mar 2011, 1:23 am

Fujiko looked down at her hand, surprised for the tiniest moment, though she did not show it on her face. She then looked back up Miho, giving her a small smile as she gently squeezed her hand back. When she was sure Caster and Rider was a good bit ahead of them, Fujiko spoke softly to Miho, "I'm sorry our moment got cut so short. When we get back we'll continue where we left off. There's alot that needs to be discussed..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 21 Mar 2011, 1:43 am

Miho blushed a bit, visibly happy that Fujiko hadn't pulled her hand away. She'd half-expected she would, unsure if Fujiko would risk public affection like this. She walked closely next to the taller girl, she resisted the urge to lay her head on her shoulder or anything like that. "It's alright.. it wasn't your fault, after all. Caster seems to like bothering us at the worst possible moments." She gave a little sigh at that. "Either way.. that sounds good to me." Wait a moment. She blushed redder at something Fujiko said, glancing up at her shyly. "Um.. by 'continue where we left off'.. do you mean.." She trailed off, too embarrassed to say it. Still, Fujiko was a bit dense, so she may not get it. To make her point more clear, she raised up on her tiptoes and kissed her on the cheek. ".. that?"

Caster went ahead a bit, not particularly interested in the two teens making goo-goo eyes at each other, for a moment. Like she had said, she was more interested in watching out for other Masters or Servants. Her spellbook hovering next to her, she did a semi-wide area search, keeping it small enough to not waste too much power. There didn't seem to be anyone too close to them. She went on ahead further.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:09 am

"Mean wha-?" Fujiko began to inquire but was swiftly cut off when Miho kissed her cheek. Oh, she could feel her face getting hot. Damn, how does she always manage to lose her cool and get embarrassed when someone was affectionate with her? She blamed her mother for this. "Oh that... uhm.... well w-we can if you want to. I kinda hope we do... but we.. uhhh... can't do only that.. I-I mean we have to talk, figure this all out. Whether we should tell anyone and so on and so forth...."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:15 am

Miho smiled and giggled when Fujiko started ramble a bit, her cheeks turning red. How fun. Still, she didn't like the idea of talking about the more serious topics.. who to tell and such.. things like that could wait until later. For now, she would enjoy this time with Fujiko, even though they were technically supposed to hunting other Masters. "Hee.. I didn't know you rambled when you got embarrassed. That's cute, Fu-ji-ko~" She extended out her name playfully, seeing just how flustered she could get the other girl. "Mmm.. and I think I would like to continue 'that', since you seem like you want to too~"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:38 am

Fujiko gulped slightly, feeling her face get even more flushed. God, it was like having her mother here with how much she was getting embarrassed. Though, it was nice seeing Miho be this affectionate albeit very teasing, instead of pushing her away. "Uhm... well I-I'm used to thinking before I speak.. and... uhm...when I'm embarrassed I just... uh.. my mind overloads on me..." Good god she was rambling again. She'll need to learn to break that habit. She then heard Miho's last sentence and mumbled, "I'd like that.."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 21 Mar 2011, 8:56 am

Miho smiled and giggled again, covering her mouth with her hand. She'd have to thank Fumio for sowing her just how flustered simple affection could affect her serva- no. Girlfriend? .. Fiancee? Miho shook her head, blushing harder as she quickly ended that train of thought. They were just playing around with the idea of that before, so she shouldn't think about it so hard. She quickly returned to the present, smiling and gently rubbing the back of Fujiko's hand with her thumb. "It's fun having that kind of an effect on you. It's a little refreshing to see you out of your more.. thoughtful attitude." She was going to stay 'stoic' or 'indifferent', but decided to be a bit more tactful. Glancing back up, she blushed and looked quickly back down again at Fujiko's last words. "Still, you're good at making me embarrassed too.."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 21 Mar 2011, 9:57 am

Rider felt the area for any sign of other servants. He wondered if he should use his speed to scout ahead a bit further.

Deciding, he dashed forward, jumping on a rooftop and going quickly from house-to-house.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Mar 2011, 11:52 am

Akihiko was able to finish his bread right at the gates of school before heading in amoungst other students heading straight to class. He still felt bit drowsy from lack of sleep. At inside school he splashed water to his face t propely wake up at bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:19 pm

Fujiko kept her head down, still very red from the previous teasing. Though she was having.. fun? Yeah fun... something she hadn't had in a long time. Still she kept her guard up, listening out for any sign of attack. As much as she liked spending this time with Miho, there was still the possibility of an attack and there was no way Fujiko was going to let the girl next to her get harmed in any way. She looked up spotting something in the distance, "Ah... I must have been more distracted than I thought, didn't think we walked this far," She then turned to Miho in explanation, "That's my school up ahead."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:26 pm

Miho was enjoying herself greatly at Fujiko's expense, though thankfully she didn't seem all that opposed to the teasing. Embarrassed, but not angry. Miho hadn't let her guard down fully, she wasn't that stupid, but she was relaxed quite a bit, fully trusting Fujiko to get them both out of the way or let her know if there was any danger about. Blinking, she was pulled out of her thoughts as she followed Fujiko's gaze to the building a bit off in the distance. "Oh yeah.. you go to a public school." She'd forgotten, or at least it had slipped her mind. Looking back up at Fujiko, her eyebrows knitted together a bit. "Is it okay you're missing school? Did you tell your teachers?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:34 pm

Rider was in fact standing on top of the school, amusing himself with the appearance of the students. He had entered spirit form so he wouldn't be seen, but he was still watching the various things going on.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:48 pm

"Yeah... I didn't want to go to school in case there was a master foolish enough to have their servant attack me while I'm at school, so I told the teachers I'd have to miss a few days for family reasons," Fujiko explained, "They'll probably won't even notice I'm gone anyway."

Little did Fujiko know that her fanclub had despaired at the girl's absence. As both Fujiko and Miho drew closer to the school, there was a bustle of commotion then a cry, "I see her! I see Fujiko-sama!"

Fujiko blinked in surprise as a crowd of girls and some boys rushed toward the couple. "Fujiko-sama you're here!"

"Fujiko-sama, why weren't you in class today?" One of the smaller girls asked timidly.

"Ah.. well... something came up..." Fujiko tried to explain but then another cry was heard as a girl swooned.

"Fujiko-sama looked at me~" The girl said, her hand placed on the back of her head dramatically.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:57 pm

When he closed boys bathroom door behind him and walked down the halway which had clear view to front of school, he noticed how students were buzzlng around two girl who were school's celebrities. He watched buzzling a minute before he kept walking again down the hallway to class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 21 Mar 2011, 1:02 pm

"Ah, that's good thinking ahea-" Her response was cut off when she heard a sudden cry some from near the school as they approached. Blinking, Miho took a half-step back as she saw the horde of teens come rushing toward them, instantly uneasy. She wasn't used to being around this many people at once, except for at her parent's dinner parties.. but those were a bunch of old people. Wait a moment. Did that girl just called Fujiko.. Fujiko-sama? How weird. Seeing the looks those girls, and some boys, were giving her Fujiko made her eyes narrow. The nerve!

Gripping Fujiko's hand tighter, she stepped forward so she was slightly to the side of, but in front of, Fujiko, giving the group a hard look. "And just who are you people supposed to be? I'd suggest you take a step back and get out of mine and Fujiko's personal space." Her voice was as icy as her stare.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Mar 2011, 1:21 pm

Fujiko sighed, she was used to Miho's hostility by now. And she herself was used to the girls crowding around her at school, not that she ever paid them any mind. She knew that if they weren't careful, Miho would explode in some sort of righteous fury, the girl was just not one to like being this crowded.

The fans meanwhile did not fail to notice the girl's entwined hands and a wave of envy spreas amongst the group. "Who are you to Fujiko-sama!?" One exclaimed pointing at Miho.

While another girl cried, "Nooo! Our precious Fujiko-sama has been seduced by an outsider!"

"I think she's kinda cute too..." One boy commented to which he was glared at by the assembly of girls. He wisely backed away.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next