Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Medieval Part 2~

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Medieval Part 2~  - Page 3 Empty Re: Medieval Part 2~

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 13 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm

"I'm f-fine Princess," Iris assured Elizabeth as she pulled away from the other girl, a blush still present on her face.

Safira just couldn't contain her snickers at the two but somehow managed to not laugh too loudly, "Okay we spent enough time here, let's go"

She grabbed both Lizzie and Iris by the hand and pulled them along, expecting Peter to follow behind.

---

Meanwhile, Darc and Ameena arrived on horseback into the shopping district. This was Ameena's first time in ages to be in the city, whereas normally she's in the rebel camp. The girl look excitedly at the sights as her cousin rode next to her. "Hey, Meena, let's find a place to keep our horses so we can walk around."

"Okay, Darc," Ameena agreed in her usual cheery tone.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 13 Jun 2011, 4:47 pm

At the moment Freyja entered the town, she was tackle glomped by Joanna.

"Hello, Freyja," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 13 Jun 2011, 5:09 pm

Peter followed behind, happy to have been of help but was just being quiet for the moment as he kept up the pace.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 13 Jun 2011, 5:35 pm

After a few mintues had passed, the group had finally managed to enter the town, and were now passing through the market district. The pricness, recognizeable due to her fondness of going out to the city and her slightly dressy clothes, tried to ignore the various greetings she got from the friendly townspeople, half of which included bowing to her and her brother. The more casual ones she returned, though she was half-distracted as she looked at the various stalls set up around the market district.

Pausing, Elizabeth stopped the look at the stall selling jelwery in very color of the rainbow. Fascinated, Elizabeth peered down at the shining trinkets, picking up a ring with a sapphire stone to get a better look at it.

-------------------------

Freyja yelped as she was suddenly crashed into, almost losing her balance, had she not planted her feet steadily when she felt the impact. "Joanna. Good to see you again.. now get off of me!"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 13 Jun 2011, 5:39 pm

"I thought giants were supposed to be fierce warriors," Joanna teased, as she got to her feet.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:53 pm

"And I thought mages were supposed to be smart," she retorted, standing up and brushing herself off. "Don't make me smush you, you.. smart-alecky.." Freyja's sentence trailed off and she huffed. "What do you want, anyway? Tackling into me all the sudden is a bad idea, so it better be important."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 14 Jun 2011, 4:16 pm

"I just thought I should tell you that I'm officially a knight now," said Joana.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 22 Jun 2011, 1:04 am

"Oh that ring is beautiful," Iris said softly as she peered over Elizabeth's shoulder and looked at the sapphire ring she was admiring.

Safira, meanwhile, browsed another stall with magic charms. She wanted to see if there were any goods one there, but so far all she spotted were weak love charms. The blue haired girl snorted, she had no need for such silly things. It was then she spotted a wisp of reddish brown hair. She had to blink and make sure her eyes did not deceive. There. She spotted her not too far from Iris and Elizabeth. Her older sister, Ameena was admiring a silken scarf as Darc stood by looking a tad bored.

"Ameena!" Safira exclaimed gaining the brunette's attention. Next thing she knew, Ameena had ran forward and pulled Safira into an almost crushing hug.

"Sister, I have missed you so much," Ameena said happily hugging her tightly.

Safira gasped and tried to wriggle out her grasp, "C-can't breathe...!"

"Huh?" Ameena blinked before letting go of the blue haired girl, "Sorry, Safira, I forget my own strength sometimes."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:20 pm

Peter had been looking at a magic necklace that forced the wearer to fall in love ("Yeah right").

He laughed as Safira was nearly killed by a hug, and then it occurred to him. "Oh... oh it is Ameena!" he said, as it finally properly occurred to him. She was so much more...

"Wow Ameena, you're so much more... grown," He smiled at her and held out his arms for a hug. On a whim he decided that it would be safer for him to say, "up. More Grown up,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 24 Jun 2011, 4:37 pm

Freyja looked genuinely surprised, which wasn't necessarily a good thing. "Really? You finally became a knight? Miracles happen to the strangest people." Freyja shrugged and sighed. "Just don't let the title go to your head any more than it probably already has, alright?"

----------------------

Elizabeth looked over at Iris and smiled, nodding in agreement. "Isn't it? It's very nice.." She looked back down at the ring for a few more moments before returning it to where it had been.

Looking over, she saw Safria at another stall, as her sister Ameena ran over to her and grabbed her in a hug. Such things weren't really safe, given the girl's extreme strength, but it was still a sweet sight, in a way. Motioning for Iris to follow her, she walked over to where her brother and the girls had gather, lightly whacking Peter on the back of he head as he approached. She hadn't heard his comment in full, but she knew full well that when Peter was around Ameena, he got especially obnoxious.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed someone else, and gave a sigh when she realized who it was. Darc.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:30 pm

Joanna grinned at Freyja.

"Since I'm a knight, wanna be my damsel?" she asked, winking at her. She'd known Freyja for few years now; and the girl had become her favorite teasing target.

"No distress required; unless you want me to charge in and rescue you," she said.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3