Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

+4
NazrinTsunMouse
Ren Mizuki
GenericSpider
Simply David
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! Empty Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by Simply David Sat 14 May 2011, 11:32 am

A minor change has been made on the Tech side. There are 'real robots' that are mass produced, the ones the mages have learned to fight easily. These run around, sometimes roll around on skates for greater speed, and carry their weapons with them.

But they've recently obtained some very special Mechas, pilotable by only special certain people. These have proven much more effective against fighting mages, and have begun to turn the previously neutral war into their favor in key locations...

----------

Jace was in the floating fortress and mining city of Kiesha'la. This city was a key location for the war, as it is where they mined the floating mineral known as Zol, which was used in many magic weapons, and was also used by the mechas to keep them light. It was fortress like from all the fortifications added to the sides, and it was built upon a rock that was kept afloat using a combination of magic and Zol.

He was here because he had a meeting with the war generals. Having just finished the meeting, he was tired. But he was walking around the edges to recheck the fortifications for himself. Just a habit.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! Empty Re: Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by GenericSpider Sat 14 May 2011, 11:46 am

Norine yawned as she sat in the hanger where the Getter Units were stored.

She looked at hers, wondering how long it would be before it was shot down, or she needed to sacrifice it to take down a large enemy.

The voices in her head continued to babble on about the usual things.

Murder everyone!

We're the only ones who care about you!

Blood and death!

And so on and so forth. She ignored them as usual; the meds she was taking, while not strong enough to get rid of the voices entirely, at least turned down the volume.

In a better world, she'd be taking MUCH stronger drugs that got rid of the voices completely; but said drugs would mess her up too much for her to pilot her mecha.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! Empty Re: Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by Ren Mizuki Sat 14 May 2011, 8:12 pm

Simply David wrote:
Jace was in the floating fortress and mining city of Kiesha'la. This city was a key location for the war, as it is where they mined the floating mineral known as Zol, which was used in many magic weapons, and was also used by the mechas to keep them light. It was fortress like from all the fortifications added to the sides, and it was built upon a rock that was kept afloat using a combination of magic and Zol.

He was here because he had a meeting with the war generals. Having just finished the meeting, he was tired. But he was walking around the edges to recheck the fortifications for himself. Just a habit.

Pushing off the wall (tree) with her foot, Ren leaned forward as the momentum carried her into an upright position. "Jace-san..." she murmured, her eyes level and calm, the same as her voice as she regarded him with cool collection. "I apologize for not making my appearance at the meeting... Was I supposed to attend? I wasn't very sure, so I assumed the worst and did not interact with the generals... Forgive me, if you will..." she murmured softly, her voice gentle and light, as if she were sighing throughout the entire sentence. Her tight leather pants clung to her shapely legs in a way that was almost sinful, and the cut of her shirt showed the finely smoothed edges of her toned arms. It was almost too good to be true, how a simple orphan who lived in the forest all her life, could have evolved into such a fine woman.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 14 May 2011, 9:13 pm

A blonde haired woman with distinctive red eyes sat atop a building with her legs crossed in an Indian style. She had followed their great leader Jace to this mining town of Keisha'la. It had turned out far more boring than she had hoped. Oh well, at least she could find entertainment in the interactions between these strange creatures called humans. In fact, she spotted their leader below with that Ren girl. Maybe she could kill some boredom by watching them, then again, it might turn out dreadfully boring. Better to go and find something else to do.

---

Shiki Emiya flew his mecha into the hanger, there was dents, scratches all over it and it was completely missing one arm. It was suffice to say the android had been in a rough battle. Not to mention he was now completely missing a hand. That would need repairing right away. He opened the cockpit of his mecha and stepped out. He seemed completely unfazed by the damage.

Last edited by Since I'm Nazrin on Sat 14 May 2011, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 14 May 2011, 9:20 pm

Jace smiled softly, and said, "No worries. It was as boring as usual," He sighed. The tactical stuff was the hardest part of the job. He strived to reduce casualties as best he could but there were limits when trying to win a war. Everything about these meetings always pissed him off.

"There is nothing to forgive," He added, finally recognizing the last part of what she said.

----------

Lee walked onto a battlefield. There were many sorcerers and mecha here. The fight seemed to be over some land owned currently by goblins. Goblins were heavy users of metallurgy magic, and created many weapons for the side of Magic. The place wasn't exactly strategical though, so Lee intended to save these people since many were not even a part of the war.

The mecha seemed to be winning at the moment due to numbers. Lee didn't like the way the tech fought, but he did enjoy fighting against bad odds.

"Alright Cirno, are you ready?" He asked the blue haired woman behind him.

There was a small metallic sound as she nodded, and the two of them began to dash forward, and rapidly began to slice mechas to pieces, causing a bit of cheering to be heard from the goblins who lived in this area.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 14 May 2011, 9:22 pm

George Tarleton had been surveying and analyzing mecha when Shiki flew in. Flying over to his fellow android, he drummed his fingers on his hoverchair.

"So tell me, did you try to arm wrestle a woodchipper or were you in a game of Tug-of-War gone horribly wrong?" He asked sarcastically.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sat 14 May 2011, 9:24 pm

Diana looked around. She was lost. ‘Hmm.. where was it?’ she thought as she walked around aimlessly. She never could figure out how to get around in big buildings like this.

She finally found an exit and walked through it. She saw two people talking to each other. She squinted to figure out who they were. Taking a few steps forward, she finally realized. “JACE!” she yelled happily. She waved and ran towards him.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Sat 14 May 2011, 9:24 pm

Simply David wrote:Jace smiled softly, and said, "No worries. It was as boring as usual," He sighed. The tactical stuff was the hardest part of the job. He strived to reduce casualties as best he could but there were limits when trying to win a war. Everything about these meetings always pissed him off.

"There is nothing to forgive," He added, finally recognizing the last part of what she said.

Ren let a brief smile grace her lips, and she lowered her eyes with modesty. When she looked back up at him again, her face had returned to its neutral state. "Is there anything you wish me to do? I have the longing to feel useful once again..." she said softly, her polite tone begging for something to help her escape the mindless boredom and lonliness of which she suffered constantly, and only found solace in his prescence.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 14 May 2011, 9:43 pm

Jace thought about it. He was considering a multitude of things she *could* do, but then he was interupted by Diana. "Oh hello!" He gave her a simple wave and a small smile.

He pointed to Diana and asked Ren, "Have the two of you met?" Polite society demands that he introduce the two at least before asking for anything. And really, he probably knew what he was going to ask her...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Sat 14 May 2011, 9:47 pm

Ren studied Jace's handsome face, awaiting his answer, until the conversation was diverted to the upcoming person. "No. I do not believe we have." Ren said softly, her inner instincts warning her to distance herself from the close proximity, but she held her ground and stayed still, yet her face retained no emotion. "Am I to introduce myself then? My name is Ren. It is a pleasure to meet you." she said politely.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 14 May 2011, 9:49 pm

"Negative, I was fighting a demon summoner," Shiki said quite seriously, not noticing the sarcasm in the fellow android's tone. His voice came out fuzzy, proving that his voice box had been damaged in the battle. Yet another thing that would need repairing once he got to the labs.

---

"Oho," Satsuki said to herself as she watched the second girl join them. She was about to get up and leave, but seeing this new development made her decide to stick around and watch, "Now where's some popcorn when I need it."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 14 May 2011, 10:04 pm

George quirked an eyebrow. "Wonder if I can program a sense of humor into this guy..." He muttered. Turning back to the mech, he clicked his tongue.

"The damage doesn't look TOO extensive. I can repair your mech shortly." He said, eyes moving up and down the mecha's body.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sun 15 May 2011, 3:01 pm

Diana smiled. "Hello there. I'm Diana. It's very nice to meet you, too."
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 15 May 2011, 3:06 pm

"Shiki with a sense of humor would be weird," said Norine, who happened to be standing behiind George. "He'd probably turn out to have a really creepy laugh,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 15 May 2011, 3:26 pm

Rakaiya conjured some popcorn and handed it over, alerting Satsuki to his presence. Today he chose to appear as a tall, well built man in his fifties with long, spikey white hair and red lines from his eyes. He was munching on his own popcorn, a large box of it that was two feet tall, and grinning whilst stuffing his face.

"Oh man dif if a goo' fpot," he spoke through a mouthful. He tried again with no food in his mouth, "Ahem, I mean, this is a good spot."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 16 May 2011, 11:20 am

Jace nodded, "Alright, so to answer your question Ren, I think it'd be best if you were to stick around for a bit. I'll be leaving soon to look over a particular battle, and I may need you there,"

He looked at Diana, "How are you doing, Diana?" He hadn't seen her in a while, and hadn't actually expected to see her here. So of course he was curious.

--------------

Niho was running. Apparently the bounty was still on her, because a man was wrestling with Mr. B and she was currently being shot at by another man.

This was another bounty hunter who seemed to be informed of her capabilities, because her and Mr. B have yet to have shaken them.

"Damn, why won't they just leave me be?!" She cried out as a bullet went right through her right shoulder. She cried out in pain but kept running as the shoulder mended itself rather quickly.

She made a quick turn down an alley, and quickly got behind a dumpster. The man didn't seem to be afraid and simply dashed in. "Come out, little Niho," He said, coaxingly, not even hiding his anger. She had already bitten off a chunk of his leg during the previous struggle, and he was limping. She smirked, this should be easy...

He stepped near the dumpster and she lashed out, toppling him over. He dropped his gun, and she jumped for it, but he grabbed her leg, and the gun was another foot away from her hand. He pulled her in close and put her into a headlock, "DAMN!" She cried out, as she tried to break free. She displaced her own jaw, neck, and spine to become more slippery, and slipped from his headlock.

"Fucking monster!" The man shouted as she jumped for the gun, tears streaming from the pain of her self-caused injury. She turned around and opened fire with the automatic rifle, tearing the man to shreds until the clip was out of ammo. She panted, and dropped the gun. Her psychic connection told her that the other man had already been eaten by Mr. B.

In fact, he turned the corner and walked over to Niho, and nudged her with his face, and she pet him, "Good Mr. B, good boy..." but he was still hungry, so with his certainty that Niho was ok, he turned to the corpse in the alley...

(Eheheheh, I couldn't help myself...)

Last edited by Simply David on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Mon 16 May 2011, 4:45 pm

Simply David wrote:Jace nodded, "Alright, so to answer your question Ren, I think it'd be best if you were to stick around for a bit. I'll be leaving soon to look over a particular battle, and I may need you there,"

He looked at Diana, "How are you doing, Diana?" He hadn't seen her in a while, and hadn't actually expected to see her here. So of course he was curious.

Ren nodded, her eyes simply drinking him in, his stance, his posture, his facial expression. Each of which called out to her, and chained her to his side, ready to do whatever he bid. Jace was a leader, as was she, but Jace was the kind of man Ren knew she could trust and follow without having to worry. "I understand....Jace..." she said after a short pause, letting her tongue roll over his name. If he needed her to look over a battle, or to be within it, she would do either, just to serve a purpose.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 16 May 2011, 5:01 pm

Jace nodded, happy to have her around. She made him feel better as long as she was around.

He felt fine with her not there, but as long as she was around he felt quite a bit more confident in his abilities, and he felt a sort of need to protect her, even if she didn't necessarily need it.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Mon 16 May 2011, 5:03 pm

As she waited for Diana to continue with the conversation with Jace, Ren looked at him for a moment before asking, "Where is this battle?"
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 16 May 2011, 5:23 pm

"Oh my, Rakaiya, I did not expect to see you here," The vampire said as she took the conjured popcorn. Normally as a vampire, you would only expect her to drink blood, however, as a True Ancestor, she could still enjoy the delicacies of human food, "Those three should prove entertaining, don't you think?"

---

"Hello Norine," Shiki greeted in his usual monotonic voice, "If you'll excuse, I must go in for repairs."

With that said, Shiki turned and headed out of the hanger. He was going to need vast repairs to his hand and voice and probably various other things that got damaged in the battle. It was best for the android to get it taken care of right away.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 16 May 2011, 5:34 pm

"Ah, well it seems the Goblins are having trouble lately. I sent some back up because it seems that the squadron sent is one that doesn't care for innocents getting involved, so we were being hasty about it. Due to the importance of Goblin Steel, and the fact that the enemy in this case is really trying hard, I'll be making a personal appearance," Jace explained everything with a tone of proffession. But his next statement was with his more casual voice, which was almost like a different person.

"And I dislike travelling alone, so it would be nice if you come along, which is why I ask,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Mon 16 May 2011, 5:37 pm

Ren nodded before bowing slightly, a form of respect. "I would be honored to accompany you, Jace, and see to it that your wishes are fufilled. Do you need me to infiltrate the team myself, and correct it to your liking, or do you wish to just observe first?" she asked formally, before a small twinkle glinted in her eye. "Or do you just want to get out of the castle and stretch your legs a bit?" she said beneath her breath, so that that only Jace could hear her humours tone of friendliness she so rarely showed.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 16 May 2011, 6:56 pm

Norine, meanwhile, followed Shiki as he was going in for repairs; she was bored, and he was her favorite teasing target.

"So, what kicked your ass so badly?" she asked.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Mon 16 May 2011, 7:12 pm

Diana grinned at Jace. “I’m good. I fixed up my neighbors last month. They both liked each other, but they were too afraid to say so. I just gave them a little extra push.”

She looked between the two as they talked about the battle before speaking up and asking, “Oh, cool. An adventure. Mind if I come along?”
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 16 May 2011, 10:02 pm

Jace smirked and gave a tiny nod to Ren, before saying to Diana, "I don't see why not. I'll be taking a small battallion of Gryphon Riders so we'll get to fly the skies for this trip," He smiled at the two.

Jace clapped his hands together, "What's your preference of flight, Pegasus or Gryphon?" He asked, speaking to both present this time.

----

Jeff walked into the hangar and smiled at his jet. He loved his old fashioned vehicles...

He noticed Tarleton, Shiki, and Norine (though he wouldn't know Norine personally) and thought of going over. He saw how terribly damaged Shiki's mech was, and raised an eyebrow.

He walked over to Shiki, and overheard Norine's last question, "Actually I'd like to know that too," He said, as he was surprised to see Shiki in such disrepair.

------

The previous scene of Niho had been the night before. Niho had sleeped, as usual, cuddled with her Mr. B in an alley, hidden away.

She was now riding him while he was in flight mode, with it's left wing out, long white and feathered, and it's right wing out, long and metallic, with solar sensors. She flew over the modern city. She normally didn't do this as it attracted attention but she wanted to leave this city quickly. She'd already been attacked by three groups of bounty hunters, and she didn't enjoy killing humans if she could help it, even if they were after her. IN her mind, they only needed the money, right? She had an enormous bounty on her head after all...

She landed outside of the city, about a mile away. This area was still tech controlled but it wasn't like they destroyed every single piece of life they found. Rather, they simply upgraded everything with tech as they expanded their control. The city she was in was actually a small suburban modernized market city, with many roads leading in and out. She thought she'd be safer there due to all the extra hidey holes. In fact, it just meant more thieves and bounty hunters were around.

She sighed. She sat under a tree, hiding from the sun. She disliked the sun, with it's heat. She prefferred the cold, and it was coming into summer now...

Suddenly the tree she was sitting under came to life, and wrapped it's branches around her, lifting her into the air. "Ahhh!" Niho cried out.

Mr. B was instantly alert, and launched itself at the tree using rocket boosters and bit it at the base, ripping it from it's roots. This killed the tree instantly, and there was laughter.

"What a thoughtful pet you have, you know they've risen the bounty? Now that ... thing has half your bounty, bringing up the worth of you," the man's voice laughed.

Niho sighed. This man she had let live twice already. She was tired of it, and turned to him, "Mr. B, kill," She gave the order, but suddenly grass wrapped all around it, keeping it under control. The wizard had gotten stronger, it seemed. He dashed full speed at Niho, surprising her, and grabbed her by the throat.

"Let me go!" She cried out, "Mr. B! Help!" The man sneered evilly into her face.

"Yes, you are finally mine, and I shall take in so many powers due to your bounty..."

(WHITE! This is your cue! They're in a forested area, though the trees are thin)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Mon 16 May 2011, 10:37 pm

A smile softened the edges of Ren's mouth. "I prefer Pegasus. I have my own within the stables. One moment, and I will go retrieve him..." she murmured, backing away from the pair slowly before turning to head to the stables.

Once there, she nodded at the stable boy, her eyes focusing on the beautiful black, flying beast, whose muzzle and lower legs were a silvery grey. As the horse whinnied at the sight of her, Ren quickly shuffled closer, her hand reaching out to cover the soft, velvety nose. "Shh, shhh, my pet. It's alright. We are going to be flying soon. Will you fly for me, dear Onyx, and carry me on the wind?" she asked softly, and the blue eyes of the horse glittered with excitement.

Ren led the huge, winged horse from its stall, and swung up onto its back, without a sadly.

"Miss, wouldn't you like a sadle before taking off? It can be very dangerous without one..." the stable boy cautioned timidly, staring in aw at her and the horse's beauty.

"No thankyou." Ren said, giving him a small smile. "Wild beasts do not prefer to be tied down. Freedom is a gift." she said before Onyx took a leap forward then breaking into a gallop, heading back to the direction of Jace.

When she arrived, Onyx slowed, his chest not even laboring for air at the small sprint. "Jace, do you wish for your own steed, or will you ride upon mine with me?" she asked, shocking herself at the offer. Never before had she offered such close contact between the two before.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 16 May 2011, 10:57 pm

Jace was impressed with the magnificent beast that appeared, and with Ren on it it was quite an impressive sight.

His eyes widened at the offer, and he had to try rather hard to regain himself. He shook his head, but not in answer.

He then looked up at her, and said honestly, "I already have a ride waiting on me, but... I would not mind riding with you instead, since you offerred," He didn't think much of it, thinking it would be fun to ride with her instead, and if he was honest, it would be nice to be that close...

He mentally slapped himself. He should not think such a way of Ren! She was a close friend after all...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Mon 16 May 2011, 11:05 pm

Ren took a deep breath to calm her wildly beating heart. At first, it seemed like he had rejected her offer, only to accept it later. Why did it scare her so of his rejection?

She shook her head. Best not to dwell over those thoughts.

Smiling, Ren held out a hand to Jace. "I would be honored if you accompanied me on Onyx." she said softly, her sharp grey gaze softening just a bit.

Onyx, please allow Jace to ride upon you. He is a dear friend of mine, just like you. Do not be overly playful, for he is a very important character in the land of which we now dwell, understood?

The mental connection that sheand the horse shared went through, and the beast nodded. Ren smiled again, more genuine as she stared lovingly down at the horse. Looking up, her gaze centered on Jace again.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 16 May 2011, 11:11 pm

Jace smiled, "The honor is mine, it is a lovely Pegasus," Before taking the hand, he turned to Diana, to not be rude, "Would you like for me to arrange a ride?"

(Gah, I hardly had any time to post this, so it's short and lousy, I'd have liked to find a better way to connect those and extend it but ah well.)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Mon 16 May 2011, 11:15 pm

(S'alright. Looks fine to me)

Ren gripped his with surprising strength as she help lift jace up onto Onyx to sit behind her. "Is this comfortable for you?" she asked politely, "or do you wish to be up front?"

(sigh. Gotta go. Ttyl)
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next