Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Adventures in a MultiCrossover

5 posters

Go down

Adventures in a MultiCrossover Empty Adventures in a MultiCrossover

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 22 Jun 2011, 7:38 pm

Here's the rp whoop dee doo~ Make your first post having your characters wake up in the strange and magical multicrossover world.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Adventures in a MultiCrossover Empty Re: Adventures in a MultiCrossover

Post by Simply David Wed 22 Jun 2011, 8:16 pm

A woman with black hair that was rather long was laying on the ground, in a field of grass. She let out a small moan as she awoke. She looked around. The woman saw a green field, stretching far into the horizon.

Near her were four other figures, and one person on the ground. Who were they? Where was she?

"Ah, so another one wakes up," Said a young boy. His black hair was short as he stood in this windy field. He sighed, "My name is Lelouch Lamperouge," He said, extending his hand. He wasn't smiling, "And no, none of us here are responsible for us being here," He added. Robin laughed a bit, realsing that it must have been obvious as a question. She wondered if everyone else here was as confused.

Robin took his hand, and he helped her up, before they shook hands. Robin looked around. They were on top of a hill and there was a tree here, but grass really did extend all through the rest of this area.

"My name is Nico Robin," She said, deciding on the truth. She wasn't worried about marines at the moment.

"Dorothy," said a girl with pink hair, as she smiled at Robin.

"That one won't tell you her name," said Lelouch, pointing at another woman. She had black hair and seemed to be contemplating many things, "She said she'd rather wait until everyone was awake so that we can figure everything out together, then said nothing else. She was the second to wake up," He added, "I was the first," Lelouch sighed. he then looked at the young girl who seemed to still be passed out.

The little girl started snoring very quietly, and then Dorothy walked over, "Oi~ Little girl~ You better wake up," She said and bent over the little girl.

Another young looking boy with black hair walked over near Robin, "You can call me Tiir. I'm not sure what is going on here either, but once that girl wakes up maybe we can try to figure this out as a group. I have a sneaky suspicion that the lady over there knows something," He pointed out the woman who refused to reveal her name.

Suddenly a shout was heard, "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" The short pink haird girl was on the back of the taller pink haired girl, "What do you think you're DOING TO ME?!?" the two wrestled for a second before Dorothy was sitting on top of the shorter girl.

"Teehee, now why don't you tell us your name, and we can figure out how we got here?" Dorothy said. Suddenly the little girl stopped struggling and looked around.

"Oh, where are we?" She asked, blinking.

Dorothy got up off of her, "Well, there goes our last hope. With her awake and clueless none of us know what's going on. How about you tell us your name so we know what to call you?" Dorothy said.

The little girl was still lost looking, but stood up, "Anita King," she said simply. Everyone else all looked at the other official looking woman.

She turned, "Good, my name is Matoko Kusunagi. I'm the commander of Section nine, a force that works for the japanese Government. I have no idea why any of us are here, and from what I gather neither do any of you. In that case, I suggest we try to figure out how we got here first. What's the last thing anyone here remembers?"

As people began explaining their various circumstances, it became very clear very fast that not a single one of them came from the same world. Dorothy then spoke up, "The only available option in my world for travelling other worlds doesn't do it without you knowing, so as far as I know it couldn't have been an Arm,"

Anita said, "In my world, people have random powers but nothing on this level,"

Robin nodded, "In my world, it is absolutely possible I suppose, but if it is the cause of someone with a Devil's Fruit then they'd have nothing to gain bringing us here, and to be honest I've never heard of a Devil's Fruit with this level of ability,"

"But..." Lelouch and Tiir looked at each other, Lelouch speaking, "Yeah, in my world we don't have this kind of ability,"

Tiir Nodded, "Same here. Our magics are nothing like this,"

Everyone looked at Matoko, "To be honest, I'm having trouble believing that you all think Magic is Real. Where I'm from, such things don't even exist,"

Everyone collectively sighed. "Well, what do we do now?" Asked Anita.

Matoko shrugged, "For now? We wait. Maybe whatever brought us here has a reason. Or maybe one of us is dreaming? Hah," She turned around and looked at the distance. It was quite a ways to go on foot. Nobody here really wanted to go walking that far, though most of them were willing to if it meant getting home, but nobody knew how to get home and walking off seemed a bad idea right now.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:04 pm

Three girls laid down together in a forest clearing. They each wore a dress with a black stripe. One was a red-head with a pink dress, one was a blond with a blue dress, and one was a brunette with a green dress. The three awoke almost simultaneously, jumping up and standing back-to-back-to-back in a triangular formation.

"Where are we?" Asked the blond.
"I... don't know, Bubbles." The red-head responded.
"Hey, you're supposed to be the smart one!" The brunette barked.

A pale man with bluish-black hair grunted at that moment, drawing the attention of the three. "I guess none of us know where the hell we are, then."

"Brago," Began the blonde woman next to him, "Don't discourage them. They're just children. I mean, not demon children like yourself, but... you know what I mean."

"Just children? You know who we are lady?" Asked the brunette of the three.

"Blossom!" The red-head.
"Bubbles!" The blond.
"Buttercup!" The brunette.
"And we're... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!" Finished all three at once, striking dramatic poses.

"Well... that's... interesting. Ahem. I am Sherry Belmont. This boy here is Brago." Sherry said, placing a hand on Brago's head. Brago merely grunted.

"And you may call me Giratina..." Intoned a voice above them. Five heads turned up as one, all catching sight of a great black and grey beast looking down upon them. A gold plate adorned its head, and blood red eyes stared down at them. "Silly little humans, in such shock at a lonely being such as I."

"M-M-MONSTER!" Bubbles shouted, hiding behind Brago.

"I suppose one might call me that... though, if you must know, I am called a Pokemon by the humans in my world... or rather, in the world adjacent to mine... I was banished to my own world long ago, where I live alone."

"You... you poor pokey-man!" Bubbles cried, jumping up ten feet in the air to hug Giratina's head.

An awkward silence followed. Bubbles jumped down to the ground again and the six of them looked at eachother. None knew how to get home.

"We should stay together... power in numbers, you know..." The four humans and the mamodo nodded in agreement. Not one of them knew where to go, however...
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:02 pm

In the thickest part of the forest, completely darkened by the tall trees to the point that it made it appear as if it were night time, lie several girls of various sizes and hair colors. The first to awaken was a blonde woman in an orange western dress. She blinked several times then shook her head. The last thing she remembered was being with her gang of drifters.... then nothing. Everything else for the blonde was a blur.

It was then that another girl roused from her sleep. This one was a brunette wearing a darker orange pirate outfit, by her side was a fairly large anchor, "Woah, where am I? Where's Johnny?" It was then she took the time to notice the blonde, "And who are you?"

"Maya Schrodinger, if you must know," She answered, flicking back her hair, "And you are?"

"I'm May!" She pointed her thumb to her chest with a huge grin. It was then that two other girls woken, another brunette wearing a yellow school uniform and oddly enough, what appeared to be a young girl with pink hair and horns coming out of her head as well as a pink tail.

"Asuka? Kyoko? Where the heck are you two?" The pink haired girl looked around for her friends but only spotted the others around her. Then it clicked in her mind, "Gah! Humans! Don't tell me I ended up on earth."

"Who are you calling human?" Another voice said as a light purple haired girl with bunny ears sat up and looked around her, "Who are you guys anyway?"

"Number 1 Delinquent, Raspberyl! The most badass demon you'll ever meet," The pink haired girl said puffing out her chest.

"A-ah, I'm Yumizuka Satsuki," The brunnette in the school uniform mumbled softly. May and Maya also introduced themselves to the others and the rabbit girl in turn told them her name was Reisen.

"Welp, looks like one more of us needs to wake up," Maya said finally, nodding her head towards the sleeping black haired girl.

May frowned slightly, "I don't know why, but I feel uneasy going near her."

"Yeah I know what you mean," Maya nodded her agreement. Whenever she got too close to the girl, a feeling of weakness would wash over her.

The non humans however, didn't notice this oddity at all. And wondered what the two humans could be possibly talking about.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:33 pm

Komatsu slowly awoke, and found himself propped up, his back against a tree. Looking around, he seemed to be in a forest, at the base of a tree. There were others around- three pretty girls, it seemed, though teenagers, who were sitting around a small fire with a pot- they were cooking something. "Wh-where am I...?"

They looked up, and smiled. The blonde one, dressed in not much of anything, spoke first. "If we knew, we'd tell ya!"

The long-haired brunette, the most feminine of the three, nodded. "The most that we can gather is that all of us are from different worlds."

The orange-haired girl chuckled at the thought. "Different worlds... it's something I'm used to by now, but it feels weird meeting humans from other worlds, you know?"

Komatsu was vaguely freaked out, but he seemed more concerned with what they were cooking. "What's in the pot?"

The blonde shrugged. "Nothing yet, we're waiting for the others to come back with food. My name's Rikku, by the way, what's yours?"

"A-ah! My name's Komatsu! I'm a chef, so I was hoping I could help with it!"

The orange-haired girl's eyes lit up with amazement. "Wow! A chef! I'd love to be a chef some day... ah! My name's Inoue Orihime! My friends call me Orihime."

The last girl smiled as well. "I'm Haku. I'm a fairly competent cook, but having a full-fledged chef to help would be great." Komatsu blushed- this last girl reminded him of Melk quite a bit, except more feminine... "By the way, I'm a boy." The blush faded- of course a more feminine Melk would be male.

He could hear some large 'thuds' coming from the forest. Haku smiled at the sound. "Ah, it seems the others are back." Looking at the source of the sound, he could see.... a VERY large man, carrying some manner of giant boar with him. A robed man, who looked deathly pale and gaunt, was by his side. The robed man spoke first.

"Hey ladies! We got some grub for you!" His voice sounded very... dark. Komatsu could almost feel 'evil' in his voice, yet he was being friendly, so...

The larger one grunted as he put the boar down. "Sorry about not getting something lighter, but this guy attacked us, so it saved us the trouble of hunting."

"Oh, oh! Tell them how I killed it, Kongoh! Tell them!"

'Kongoh' rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes, your martial arts and magic are impressive, Richard..."

Richard, though his face was veiled beneath his eyes, seemed to be grinning. "Yes indeed! I fancy myself to be quite the hunter!"

Komatsu smiled- a boar of that size would be absolutely no trouble at all to Toriko. This Kongoh person resembled him in a way, if you consider being of similar body shape and size to be a way. "Ah! I'm Komatsu! If it's a regular old boar, I should be able to whip up something good easily!"

Kongoh grinned. "Good! I'm hungry too!"

Yep, definitely resembles Toriko...
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:40 am

"Nothing has happened yet," Anita said, clearly bored while she made a piece of paper float on the wind.

"Right then," said Dorothy, pulling out a broom, "It is clear to me that since we still have our tools, and since we have nothing to do, and since we have nothing to eat or drink, that we are not supposed to stay here. I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty good on my own, see ya~" She winked and jumped on her broom. To the amazement of the others, it floated into the air and she flew off into the distance.

"Hey! You're going to just fly off? How do you know you won't die?" Matoko shouted out. Dorothy just waved back, and laughter could be heard.

On Dorothy's end, she couldn't stop laughing. Her? Die? She was far too powerful to be messed with. Whatever brought her here was going to be sorry, she'll figure out who it was.

Having flown into the air, she was now able to see even farther out, and noticed that there were a few other land types surrounding them.

"So, we're in a plains, and we are surrounded by a Mountain Range to the north, a Swamp to the west, a Forest to the east, and .. is that the ocean in the south? Hm..." She thought about it. She noticed that there were no buildings within sight. She wondered where she'd be able to find people from this world.

On a whim, she flew towards the forest.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

The Powerpuff Girls flew up and out of the forest, and Giratina followed them, carrying Brago and Sherry on its back,

"Which way should we go?" Blossom looked around. A mountain range, a swamp, some plains, and an ocean... no cities or towns?

"Hey, who's that?" Bubbles was pointing towards the plains. Something was flying towards them, and it was larger than any bird she knew. The blonde girl flew off towards the object, and began to see a faint outline of it: a person... on a broom?

"Bubbles, wait!" Blossom called. If there was something that large flying about, it might not be safe.

Bubbles was just out of earshot at this point, however, and continued flying towards Dorothy.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 23 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

Dorothy saw a rather massive creature exit the forest. "Wow, I bet that thing knows what's going on, or maybe it's owner, assuming it's an Arm," She continued flying towards it, cautious of what it may be. She noticed something flying towards her.

At first she thought this much smaller object was perhaps an attack thrown at her from the larger creature, but as it closed in it was clearly a little person. "Eh?" She noticed a blue streak behind her as she flew.

"Ah, do you know what's going on?" She asked. Then she realised: It was a little girl. Dorothy sighed, "Ah, probably not..." She muttered...

----

Robin began to walk away. "Hey, are you going to go too?" Matoko asked.

Robin nodded, "Yes. You see, I must find out if my Nakama have been transported here as well. And if not, I must find a way back as if I don't, the trouble they'll be in is rather bad I'm sure," She turned back and walked away from the group.

Anita jumped up and followed her, "Yeah, I don't think it'd be such a great idea to just sit around and fiddle our fingers. Anyone else in?"

Lelouch looked at Matoko, then at the others. He considered the possibilities in his mind, and said, "Matoko-san, we would be better off if we found food and water at least,"

Matoko sighed. "Yeah, alright, lets go find something to eat or drink,"

Tiir smiled, and vanished in a flash of movement. From the top of the tree, his voice was heard, "Alright, I can see far enough to know that we have a few options. Do we want mountains, forest, swamp, or Ocean?"

Lelouch sweatdropped, "How about we avoid the mountains definitely?"

Anita nodded, "And the swamp. That sounds nasty,"

Robin said, "I can't swim, but I think we should head towards the ocean. My nakama are pirates after all, our boat may well just be there,"

Matoko nodded, "Alright, we'll head towards the ocean. Maybe there'll be a dock and if so, there'll be a town," With that, the group set off towards the ocean.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 23 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm

Bubbles paused. "So you don't know where we are either? Aww..."

Her sisters flew up a moment later, followed by Giratina and its passengers. Blossom looked towards Dorothy hesitantly.

"She doesn't know anything about this place either! We're never gonna get home!" Bubbles cried, her eyes beginning to water.

"Calm thyself, child... whatever brought us here will return us... or I will slay it..." Giratina lowered its head to stare at the newcomer. "Well now... another human that can fly... perhaps you should join us, as larger numbers usually means a greater chance of survival..."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 23 Jun 2011, 3:59 pm

Dorothy nodded, "Larger numbers... well, you seem more reliable. Let us find who brought us here, yes? Surely we'll find some reason~"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 23 Jun 2011, 6:16 pm

"If there is no reason, I will be greatly displeased." Giratina grumbled.

"Was anyone else around you when you woke up?" Sherry asked, making herself known.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 23 Jun 2011, 7:43 pm

Dorothy nodded, "Oh, yeah, five others. None of them knew what was going on either, and they felt like waiting around for everyone else to show up. They're near a tree way off back that way," She pointed in the direction she came from.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 28 Jun 2011, 4:50 pm

Annie looked out the window of her apartment building, confused by the surroundings. Yesterday the apartment had been in London, but now it was in a clearing, surrounded by forest. Her 'roommates' were missing as well; they had apparently up and vanished. However, a bunch of new people had appeared completely out of nowhere inside the apartment building.

Lady Deadpool was sitting in a corner, polishing her sword and muttering something about crossovers, and missing her Golden Girls Marathon.

Noriko was sitting at the table and wondering why the pink haired girl was staring at her like that.

Nono, the above-mentioned pink haired girl, was staring in awe at the person who she idolized, but had never met; wondering if this was some kind of dream.

Nagato was sitting around reading a book with an emotionless expression.

Fate, meanwhile, was on the roof, doing a full area search with Bardiche.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down