Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Final Dungeon Dragon Quest: Search for the Dragon Dungeon

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Final Dungeon Dragon Quest: Search for the Dragon Dungeon  - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Dungeon Dragon Quest: Search for the Dragon Dungeon

Post by GenericSpider Fri 08 Jul 2011, 8:58 pm

"Uh, sure, go ahead," said Fujino. "Though if you see a guy walking around dressed like some wannabe ninja, kick his ass for me. He's been stalking me for miles,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Final Dungeon Dragon Quest: Search for the Dragon Dungeon  - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Dungeon Dragon Quest: Search for the Dragon Dungeon

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 08 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm

"You have a ninja stalker...?" Nezrin asked aloud, then stated bluntly, "You are a very odd group. Where are you headed anyway?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 08 Jul 2011, 9:59 pm

Syou seemed to take the request quite seriously, holding her spear and standing in a battle-stance as she glanced around, in search of the ninja stalker. "Don't worry, new friends! I will kick their ass if I see them!" She paused for a moment, then frowned. ".. wait.. how am I supposed to see a ninja?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 09 Jul 2011, 1:32 am

"You aren't. This guy fails at being a ninja," said Fujino. "He runs around in that ridiculous ninja get up of his in broad daylight,"

She turned to Nezrin.

"As or where I'm going...no real destination. I kind of wander around aimlessly," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 09 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

Nezrin rubbed her hand against her temples, resisting the urge to bang her head against something. Anything. Geez, the gods must really hate her. She must have done something to piss them off. "So you basically, you run around from town to town with no real destination, falling asleep in the middle of streets. I can already see how this is going to turn out."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 09 Jul 2011, 3:08 pm

Syou's reaction was pretty much the exact opposite of Nezrin's. Whipping around, she looked at Fujino with her eyes sparkling, smiling broadly. "This.. is going to be.. awesome!" Scampering over, she grabbed Fujino's hands, her eyes somehow sparking brighter, looking a lot like a kid in a candy store. "Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to see the world!"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jul 2011, 3:11 pm

A Crow flew over them just then and dropped a poop bomb which landed on Fujino, and at the same time the crow kept flying west from their position and a few street's away landed on a man's arm. Said man wore a dark brown robe and held a wooden staff with a gem in the end on it.

The crow gave a few craaks and kept turning it's head around, the man stared a moment before he spoke. "No luck on your end either?...... as expected from the ancient druids. The Shrine is not revealed untill the rite is fulfilled at formation.." He said before throwing the crow back in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 09 Jul 2011, 5:35 pm

"Ha ha." Elijah said, pointing at the now dirty Fujino. Melody let out a giggle before biting back her amusement and hitting Elijah lightly with her wand.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 09 Jul 2011, 6:21 pm

"Uh, you're welcome," said Fujino, right before the bird randomly crapped on her head.

"...Goddamned crow," she muttered.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2