Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Code Mystic.

+3
VineStar
AnnoR
Simply David
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Code Mystic. - Page 2 Empty Re: Code Mystic.

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 09 Feb 2012, 3:39 pm

Miyu stepped back again. Didn't this girl get it? She didn't need help, she wasn't in danger. If anyone was in trouble, it was the pink haired girl trying to stumble into the dark room. She should just go away, just go.

"I don't need help," The vampire answered, taking yet another step back, trying to further the distance between her and the girl, "You have to go. Leave this place."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 09 Feb 2012, 3:59 pm

Eiko's reaction could easily be summed up as being very perplexed. So... this girl certainly had a lot of energy, that was for sure. She was cute, too, like most young children. She didn't seem to by any older then seven or eight, and her way of talking was.... odd.

"Misaka Misaka's name is Last Order...?" Eiko asked, confused. Was her name Misaka Misaka, or Last Order? Which one was it? Whatever the case...

"My name is Kimura Eiko," she introduced herself, now smiling. "It's nice to meet you."

----

Gilgamesh nodded. Of course, there was no way she could fail in keeping an eye out for the needed ingredients! The King of Heroes could find icing sugar with both of her eyes closed! As for the question of how the day was going, Gilgamesh's confident smile became a frown, moments before she replied.

"It was dull," she said, frowning, "None of them even had a chance of being saved."

----

This girl must've been really scared, she was saying the most irrational things. Of course, Shirou had no intention of leaving. She had to save this girl, no matter how much she fled or how dark it was. There was no way she would just leave a child in this darkness(completely forgetting that she was a child herself). Shirou proceeded deeper into the darkness, trying to feel her way around. She felt a sharp piece of debris press against her right leg, enough to hurt but not enough to pierce her skin, and immediately drew back with a yelp. She adjusted her path and tried to continue in deeper.

"You can't stay here!" Shirou called into the darkness, "You're just a child, this place is dangerous!"
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 10 Feb 2012, 4:06 am

"If anyone is in danger, it's you," Miyu muttered. This girl really was an idiot. She just didn't get it. The vampire was at a loss on what to do. How was she supposed to get rid of this idot without exposing herself?
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Fri 10 Feb 2012, 11:59 am

"It doesn't matter if I'm in danger," Shirou responded, proceeding further into the darkness. A look of determination had crossed her features, she was going to help this girl no matter what. "I have to help you!"

It was just about then that Shirou's leg caught another piece of debris. this one was larger and more stable, and caused Shirou to trip up and tumble forward with a cry of surprise. She landed, barely avoiding landing on a frighteningly sharp piece of metal.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 14 Feb 2012, 12:22 pm

Having cleaned himself up, Tiir walked over to what he knew was Ferris' favorite Dango shop. Maybe they'd be there, he figured. The shop owner was a mystic in hiding, though his ability wasn't that impressive.

Tiir swung open the door and, indeed, there was Ryner and Ferris. "Yo!" He raised his hand in greeting to everyone as he came in. This was a friendly and safe place.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 14 Feb 2012, 1:20 pm

"Right, put all this on Tiir's tab," Ryner told the shop owner, not noticing the aforementioned male enter the establishment yet.

Ferris, however, did notice in the corner of her eye. Her expression didn't change as she nonchalantly took a bite of dango, "Good afternoon, Tiir."

"T-Tiir?!" Ryner jumped, quickly turning around, "You didn't by chance hear that, did you...?"

Against her better judgement, Miyu carefully went to the girl and helped her up, before quickly backing away again into the safety of the shadows. This girl was being a real idiot, but the vampire didn't want her to get hurt, "Why are you being so persistent? I don't need help, I'm not in danger... I'm safer here."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 14 Feb 2012, 1:40 pm

"Of course you're in danger," Shirou insisted, quickly, trying to reach out and grab the girl's arm before she could completely retreat into the shadows. "You're all alone, in a place like this... don't you have friends or family? This place is dark, lonely, and filled with all kinds of things that could hurt you... You aren't safer here."

She was determined not to leave this girl alone in a place like this. It wasn't right.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 14 Feb 2012, 1:50 pm

Tiir had a vein bulge as he said, "I did, actually," he stepped over to where Ryner and Ferris was.

He saw the (expectedly) large pile of sticks that signified just how much had been eaten, "Ryner, I do believe you made a mistake, right? You meant to put that on your own tab, right?" Tiir looked at Ryner, the vein bulging still but Tiir was keeping his face smiling... but it was his demonic smile.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2