Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

War of Us - Saving the Digital World

+9
Ragna the Saviour
NazrinTsunMouse
RolePlayingRoxas
GenericSpider
AnnoR
Dr. Phazon
RandomHyuuga
The Wicked Xen
Simply David
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

War of Us - Saving the Digital World - Page 2 Empty Re: War of Us - Saving the Digital World

Post by Simply David Sat 07 Jul 2012, 12:47 am

"Well now, seems this one's gone ignored..." Thinking about it, David knew that Black was probably more his style, and Green was not really his combat style, and Yellow was a combination of already full and sounded a bit less interesting than Purple. Then, it came down to Purple or Black, but he wouldn't be getting any surprises on the Black mission... He smiled, "THEN... yep, I'll take Purple," he looked around to see if anyone else would come along with him or not.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

War of Us - Saving the Digital World - Page 2 Empty Re: War of Us - Saving the Digital World

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 08 Jul 2012, 8:23 pm

Kage noticed that Tom had pointed at Yellow. He slowly looked at Tom, then back at the table, then at Tom again.

"...On second thought, I'd like to remain as far away from Tom as possible. I AM NOW HAUNTING DAVID, AND THUS SWITCHING TO PURPLE." Kage announced, floating over to the man in question.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:48 pm

Ran looked over the missions and frowned. She couldn't pick. Deciding to let fate or something choose for her, she closed her eyes and spun around in a circle. After she stopped and tried to steady herself, she pointed in front of her and opened her eyes. She was pointing at White. 'Well, that's not even one of the color options..' She sighed and closed her eyes again, trying one more time. She spun around and stopped, opening her eyes and pointing before falling over. She clutched her head and decided to never use this picking method again.

"I'm pretty sure I pointed at yellow, so I guess I'll take it." Ran glanced over at Kage and David and bit her lip, trying to keep her yaoi comments to herself. Instead she stood up, dusted herself off, and tried to act as if she didn't just spin around like a loser.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 09 Jul 2012, 6:59 pm

Spidey, meanwhile, scratched his head in confusion at the current situation.

"...did I just get haunted, then quickly dumped by a ghost?" he said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 09 Jul 2012, 7:29 pm

Flame looked over the list of possible missions. Yellow sounded interesting, but there was no surprises in that one and the positions for it filled up anyway. Then there was Purple, but as much as she loved murder mysteries, she had a sinking feeling there'd be no surprises there either. The Godzilla one just wasn't her thing which left the black mission. "Alright, I think I'm gonna go bust up some pirates then."

----

"People?" Nadie blinked several times in confusion. Just what was this girl going on about now? The woman shook her head again, probably just some stick people she drew or something. So she leaned over Ellis to peek over her shoulder and was shocked into a stuttering mess, "P-p-people?!"

"Borrowers, actually," Arriety corrected as she stood and dusted herself off. She wasn't sure what possessed her to act so calmly, but her instincts told her these two were nice people. At the very least, they had already been seen and there was really nothing they could do about it. She was quite aware of the disadvantage of their height difference.

Nadie, on the other hand, remained flabbergasted, unable to respond to the correction. But even in her confused state of mind, she couldn't help but notice that the tiny girl had a quite noticeable English accent.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 09 Jul 2012, 7:50 pm

Tom grinned at Random. "Come on, Ran-chan," he said excitedly, putting his arm around her shoulders, "Let's leave the biting remarks about them two to Flame. Whitey, Spidey, yalla! We'll get this done quickly so that we can help Kage because, let's face it, his team'll need help," He looked at David, "no offence, buddy."

With this, he attempted to steer Random towards the exit of the building and begin the mission, clad in his Rugby Top, Basketball Shorts, MMA Gloves and Running Shoes. In the bag over his shoulder was a Golf Club, Kendo Bokken and Boxing Gloves.

Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jul 2012, 2:29 am

"Hey Don't run off Tom! We need to wait everybody else and also there might be more details about the missions! And If you do decided to run off, do it on your own!" White said clearly annoyed by Tom's Overconfidence, pulling Ran out of Tom's reach.

He then turned toward Spidey before speaking again. "Yes, you just did, that was the most shortest haunting in history and i would be glad from that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:47 am

Ellis looked down at Arriety and Spiller, "Borrowers?" she tilted her head to the side, her face questioning.

Spiller's face relaxed, and his stance relaxed a bit, but he kept the bow aimed at the even bigger human that had just shown up. He could tell Arriety wanted to trust them, but he just couldn't do that as easily. But, if that WAS the case, then why hadn't he ran yet?

----------

"I- what?" David looked at Kage, "Haunted, huh? Sounds bad," he couldn't help but grin at that for a moment. He raised an eyebrow at Tom but decided to let it go.

"WELP! Seems we're searching after a murderer. You ready Kage?" He reached out his fist to Kage, obviously for the purpose of a brofist.

Haskill, the guy dressed as a butler, lightly sighed before moving on, "Yes, it's good that you're all eager. Now, I do believe that you all have all the information you need on the papers. I'm afraid I don't have time to wait for every last one of you to pick, so do try and play by the rules," He gave a slight bow before vanishing into thin air.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:32 pm

Mission Details.

Black: The Island on which the pirates are attacking is a ways off the coast towards the east. The way to the coast is not far from Start City, and there is a port there where those who have accepted this mission may get a boat for travel. Be aware that this "King" is definitely not alone, and the battles ahead may be very tough. [more info available when necessary; specifically not very useful until you set off on the boat]

Green: Tokyo is technically very far away, but there's a special plane available for transport to get those who have chosen this mission there faster.

Yellow: The best point of reference is to start in a a particular town in Mexico. There's a bus available to take those who have chosen this mission there. Be wary of other bounty hunters, as some are well and willing to kill others such as yourselves to get them out of the way. [Once you reach the town, read further]

(OoC: I want Flame to do the details of the Purple mission, or at least give me some idea of what to put here. I would have left Green to Spidey to write out, but it seemed simple enough and I wanted to make sure the plane was available.)

(About the Green Mission: I'd recommend someone send a character towards that mission who isn't here at the moment, seeing as currently Raineh's by herself.)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 10 Jul 2012, 8:36 pm

Kage fist-bumped David, grinning back at him as his fist passed through David's.

"Ready and spooky!" He said, spinning upside-down in midair and putting his hands behind his head. "Where's the first crime scene to mess with- I mean, investigate? Yeah, investigate."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:22 pm

Tom laughed at White's reaction. "Chill out, buddy, we can sweat the small stuff later." Then, he noticed the extra information. "...Okay, now we can go!" He exclaimed, pushing his team toward the building's exit.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:53 pm

"Excuse me..." A figure dressed in white robes walked by them, to the mission papers. "...which one to take... I'd be least useful on Green. I don't like bounty hunting. King of the Pirates sounds troublesome. Murder mystery may be even more troublesome... hmm... what to do... I have attention to detail, but I'm likely to be prepared against the pirates..." They turned to the other people still present.

"Hey! Should I do Black or Purple? I'm indecisive today. That is, every day."

Suddenly, Tam had a thought. Combat would allow something that could never be experienced in real life. "You know what? Screw it. Black. Onwards, to pirates!"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Wed 11 Jul 2012, 4:15 am

Ran blinked as Tommy put his arm around her shoulders and attempted to lead her away from the others. 'Oh, I guess we're going then. Cool, I can't wait to get started on this!' she thought happily.

She mentally prepared herself for the mission ahead of her when White suddenly pulled her back. 'Eh? Oh, I guess there's more waiting then?' She looked around in confusion. Ran sighed and got herself ready for at least a 5 minute long wait, explanations usually took a while, when Tommy spoke up again.

'Ah? Alright, so we're going now? Bwuhh, this is confusing and I keep being moved around.' As she thought this, Tommy moved to push his team toward the exit. 'Oh well, I hope this is going to be fun,' she thought excitedly.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 11 Jul 2012, 1:13 pm

Imperceptibly whimpering, Rain clambered about the plane that was supposed to take her to Tokyo--no doubt about what she'd be facing now, then--and immediately dropped to the floor, eyes closed tightly. Heights... tall buildings were bad enough, planes were many times worse. Why did she have to find the only mission that involved air travel fun? Gah...
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Wed 11 Jul 2012, 3:37 pm

Anno, bewildered by everything that had happened... decided to just go after Rain on the plane. Fighting giant monsters... well, the sword should help with that at least...
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 11 Jul 2012, 8:18 pm

"Welp, looks like it's me and you guys," Flame said turning to her partners, "Let's hurry up and go, the sooner we get to the action the better."

The red haired teen couldn't help but feel as if she had forgotten something. Something to do with yelling at someone. Probably something Tom related so she ignored it. She could always yell at whoever it was later. Right now she just wanted to kick some ass.

----

"Yes, we borrow things from you humans so we can survive," Arriety explained. She still wasn't sure why she wasn't bothered with this human. It seemed almost like she could understand the plight of her existence in a way.

Nadie, however, wasn't taking this situation as calmly, "I-I think I had a bit too much sun... I'm gonna go lie down... in the car..."

Last edited by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 11 Jul 2012, 8:42 pm

Another Mission Details Report!

Purple: In a small town near the coast is where the series of murders has happened. It is unclear at this time as to how or why they have happened. A car is available for you to take on your mission, able to hold four.

Green: As you board the plane and it takes off, you notice that there are other passengers and even though you hadn't left from what would be a "Usual" Airport, it's as if this is a normal passenger jumbo plane. It will arrive in Tokyo before very long. (Raineh, Anno, and Spidey can post for this mission as they want from here, with Spidey controlling the Mission Reports)

Black: (((Nothing new)))

Yellow: As you leave the building, you see the bus. There are no passengers on board, only the driver sitting in the driver's seat and smiling. It doesn't appear to be of the highest quality, but as you get on, the Driver assures you that you'll reach your destination in no time. (This is in fact the truth, and within an hour you're there. Continue RPing as you have from where you were, and just take this information into account.)

-----------

List of people and which mission they're on!

Purple: David, Kage. (Dark Link, Black Battler)

Black: Phazon, Flame, White Mage (Blackbeard, other pirates)

Green: Raineh, Anno (Godzilla)

Yellow: Spidey, White, Tom, Random {Maxed out!} (Nadie, Ellis, Arriety, Spiller, Others?)

You may add any of your characters to any mission that isn't maxed out!
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 11 Jul 2012, 9:05 pm

David's eyes widened as Kage went through him, but then his smile returned, "Alright Kage, lets see what we can see!" He then opened up the papers and read a bit further through the report, walking outside as he did so, "Seems we're heading to a coastal town.... aw, none of the crimes are on the beach!" David seemed actually upset by this.

He then opened up the door to the simplistic black car that was waiting for them and got in the driver's seat absentmindedly, before putting away the papers, "Alright Kage, lets get going!"

---------

Ellis turned to Nadie, "Should have worn sun screen," she turned back to the Borrowers, "My name is Ellis, what's yours?" her face never did change from her neutral, yet curious expression.

Spiller sighed, and put away his bow finally. He sat back down on the rock he had been sitting on before. He didn't have anything to say, and just kind of wished the human would leave them alone. Yet, he knew, somehow, that it was ok to relax in front of her. The other one had still worried him, but this one bending down to them seemed similar to a certain other human that Arriety had befriended...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Wed 11 Jul 2012, 9:42 pm

The figure in white gladly followed Flame. "Agreed. We spend enough time sitting around and talking as it is."

She briefly wondered if the three of them would even be capable of fighting the pirates. Hopefully, they'd be enough, but any pirate spouting off words like King of the Pirates was surely very, very dangerous.

Worse come to worst, she could heal her allies and vacate the premises. Though, it was a game, after all, it might be better to get killed.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 4:45 am

White was confused by very short driving time to Mexico looking around a bit before turning toward his teammates. "So.... Anybody speak espanjol? Because I sure can't..." He said while rubbing back of his own neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 12 Jul 2012, 3:27 pm

"Hola," Tom replied, sporting an obnoxiously large sombrero and black sun glasses. "I should get this hat super-powered. Can I do that? Huh..." The bus beeped its horn from outside, and Tom went to investigate. He returned to the room and declared, "It's our ride, let's move guys! Move move move!" With that, he shot back to the transportation and boarded.

"Hello," The driver greeted with a slightly creepy smile.

"Hi!" Was the reply. "This bus is rubbish," he caught the driver's eye, and continued, "no offence, buddy!"

"None taken, please board, we expect to be in Mexico within an hour."

"Cool! Shotgun back seat!" Tom shouted, throwing himself into the cushioned bench-like seat at the back and putting his legs up, thus claiming the seat at the rear of the bus as his and his alone.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 13 Jul 2012, 10:48 am

"SHOTGUN!" Shouted Kage, a pointless measure as no one else was there to claim it. He flew through the car door, somehow sitting down and buckling his seat-belt despite his ghostly form.

"Ready for epic crime-solving road-trip!" He said, grinning and giving a thumbs up to David.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 13 Jul 2012, 2:57 pm

"Sweet," He turned the car and hit the gas, "LETS RIDE!" Considering the only other passenger in the car was a ghost, and the streets were, for the most part, empty, he decided to just go wild with his driving and hit full speed as soon as possible. At this rate, they surely wouldn't have to take long to get to their destination.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:02 pm

Mission Details Report

As the plane lands in the airport; you notice outside the window that a large portion of the city is destroyed. You might also notice that most of the damage is around the coastline, while the rest of the city seems to have been left alone for the moment.

When you enter the airport; you may notice a man in a JDSF uniform holding a sign with your names on it.

Last edited by GenericSpider on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:13 pm

"Oh, cool! A road trip! Yay!" Ran ran towards the bus and started up the steps. Unfortunately, her sense of balance decided to leave and go get a snack at that moment, so she ended up tripping up the stairs. As she tried to keep herself from faceplanting into the floor, she reached over and accidentally hit the driver in the arm. "I'm so sorry," she said as she nervously flailed her arms around. Unsure of how else to apologize, she turned towards the aisle and started walking, still feeling rather guilty.

Distracted by her embarrassing display in the front of the bus, she unknowingly stepped on a shoelace that had most likely untied while she daydreaming instead of fighting the Colossi. She suddenly stumbled forward and finally came to a stop when she landed on Tommy with an "Oof."
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:18 pm

"Why this is so sudden," Tom joked, pretending to blush by covering his face, "here in front of all these people?" He laughed but then looked at Random. "Hey, are you okay?" She had landed with an 'oof' and it had sounded rather painful.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Sat 14 Jul 2012, 5:28 pm

Phazon followed Mage and stuff.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2012, 6:48 pm

White Climbed inside and took hi seat from the middle part of the bus, taking window seat. Once he had taken his place he dug earphone plugs and placed them in his ears and started listening music, keeping his eyes closed. Usual thing which he would do on long road trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 16 Jul 2012, 9:49 am

"How does he have our names?" Rain asked, slithering off of the plane and seeming rather shaken. She'd not enjoyed the flight in the slightest and seeing that Godzilla had already gotten to wrecking Tokyo... it wasn't a particularly nice thing to arrive to. Hopefully, Anno and her could beat him and then get something to eat. Maybe a dessert. That would be nice.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 16 Jul 2012, 3:44 pm

On the way to his seat, Spidey randomly morphed several random passengers. Though he didn't think any of those morphs would be useful; he supposed they might make good disguises.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next