Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Forum Theme Song - Pending

Go down

Forum Theme Song - Pending Empty Forum Theme Song - Pending

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:17 am

This has already been discussed with Flame and she gave the go ahead. Well, the idea, not the posting. But I'm gonna post it anyway, just to let you guys know.

Now, this little event is to vote on what would be the forum's theme song. It will not be a poll because the voting system will be different.

Anyway, the admins and mods will be posting videos of one song that they think will perfectly fit our little forum. Lyrics should be included in a spoiler tag. If it's in another language, the English translation must be posted alongside the original lyrics. If it's Japanese or any language that uses characters, please use the romanji translation instead of the original (by original, I mean with the actual characters).

Voting system is simple. It's like assigning stat points. For example, there are nine nominees. You will be given eight points to distribute to the songs that you like. You can give one point to each song, or give all your points to the one song you like the most. The choice is yours.

Of course, admins and mods who have posted nominees are not allowed to vote because they are biased. However, for the meantime, voting is off limits and so is posting anything here unless you're a mod posting his/her nominee. Once all the nominees are determined, voting will commence.

So mod and admins, show us your song choices right quick so we can get this over with. Smile

Last edited by Emo Girl on Wed 01 Aug 2012, 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Forum Theme Song - Pending Empty Re: Forum Theme Song - Pending

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:26 am

Here be my nominee: Punky Heart by LM.C (hey, that rhymes! XD)

Spoiler:
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down