Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Tournament of Kings

+3
NazrinTsunMouse
Simply David
White Mage Slave
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tournament of Kings - Page 2 Empty Re: Tournament of Kings

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:02 pm

As the others made their rolls, Flame went about drawing a circle on the ground, filling it with an intricate design. Smiling at her handiwork, she took a step back, "Alright! Time for a new member! Shalakakakakaka BOOM!"

"What kind of spell is that?" Lina asked with a face that said 'what the hell are you doing?'

Flame shrugged, "It's not a spell, I just thought it would be cooler this way."

It wasn't too long after that a red haired woman appeared in the middle of the circle, "W-where am I- ..." She coughed, placing her hands on her hips, "I mean uh- WHO DARE TAKES ME FROM MY HOME! Uhm... show yourselves?"

Flame sighed, "Great, another crazy red head. Ah, hello, I'm Flame and these are my vassals, Lina and Ace. You've been chosen to help me ina tournament and yada yada. I offer food and riches and all that other nice stuff."

"I call dibs on the dragon cuisine!"

"Yes, we're aware Lina." She then turned Flannery, "So, are you in?"

"You bet!" The red haired woman grinned, giving a thumbs up, "I never back down from a challenge!"

"Great," Flame nodded, glad it didn't take the same amount of bribing that it took to get Lina to join. "Well, I better go roll." Flame said walking over to the thing and doing her own roll.

----

"Welcome to the team," Ed grinned, giving Jasmine a solid pat on the back. He noticed Archer didn't bother to greet their new partner, "Don't mind Santa over there," He said pointing his thumb at Archer, "He always has this huge rod shoved where the sun don't shine."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Mon 22 Apr 2013, 5:16 pm

[Story Post]
Suddenly, the roulette disappeared. It wasn't exploded, or teleported, it just simply... ceased to be. A woman materialized next to the King from CROWN, a woman with white skin and hair, and wearing a black t-shirt with jeans. "Hey, hey! You're doing it all wrong! I thought we agreed on pulling it out of a hat or something?"

The man, instead of immediately replying, looked distraught. "My... my roulette... WHY DID YOU DESTROY MY ROULETTE?!"

She shrugged, obviously not concerned. "I didn't destroy it. It just doesn't exist anymore."

He looked ready to punch her, but took a moment to calm down. "Fine... I only paid out of pocket for it... What's your idea then?"

She pulled out a list. "I already drew the list. First is King David... same as his spin. Lucky bastard isn't he?"

The King turned towards David. "You hear that? Choose how many creatures you wish to fight! It can be anywhere from one to one hundred creatures.... but if you lose to a single one, none of them count! Each member of your team is only able to fight once as well! So choose wisely!"

[OFFICIAL LIST]
  1. David
  2. Flame
  3. Spidey
  4. Emo
  5. Mage
  6. Ran
  7. Ragna
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Mon 22 Apr 2013, 6:10 pm

"Eh? Nothing?" Caster's ear turned downward. "Mmmm, I know that you're him. That frown, that white hair, that playboy attitude." she continued labeling them an in front of her while she scratched the top of her head. "Oh well, anyway it's nice to see you again, Archer. I'll introduce myself. I'm the cute and lovable Caster~!" she posed with a bright smile on her face.

"Sigh, well if that's all then I'm just going to head back home. Better than just standing here doing absolutely nothing." Reimu turned tail to head back the same way she came.

"I need someone else to help... me bad." RAgna sighed, blowing her hair up into her face. Down she went on the ground to draw a magic circle. "Alright, someone, anyone, please HELP!"

Nothing happened.

"GODDAMMIT FUCK THIS GAME. FUCK ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Ragna grabbed her knife and stabbed herself in the stomach.

Blood blasted out from her in the form of a fountain that drained into the circle. The circle blasted with a white light and in its placed appeared a young girl with red-eyes and snow-white hair.

"Eh? Uh." she looked around. "Wait, WHAT?!" immediately she was seized with shock. "Where am I? What are you.. uh." she looked down at the bleeding Ragna. "WAIT, are you okay!?" she bent down to help the pink-haired futanari up.

"Ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhffffffffff." she gurgled blood.

"MASTER!" immediately Caster sprint over to see what was up.

"Wow, are you... alright?" Reimu was completely indifferent.

"F...f...f...fine." The weakened King gets up.

Then realized she was last on the list.

"SHIT."

Then back down they went.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 22 Apr 2013, 11:33 pm

A vein began to pop out on Archer's head, "Oi, short stuff, won't you be quiet?" He then turned back to Caster, paying Ed no more attention, "I guess it's nice to meet you, but we're not on the same side. Acting friendly with me won't make me go easy," before he knew it, she was already heading back towards her master. He shrugged, it was probably better she was gone by now.

Meanwhile David had quickly jumped in front of Edward, preparing to hold him back because lord knows Archer just said the one thing he shouldn't have, "Hey, Jasmine? Why don't you get ready, and get Archer Ready? Tell the King to prepare 45 monsters, we're going all or nothing right at the start,"

"Ok," She replied, grabbing Archer's arm and motioned him to come with her.

"Tch, so many..." Archer went along with Jasmine to tell the King of Kingship that they were ready.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:39 am

[Story Post]

The King blinked at that request. "45? Oh dear. This is... going to end badly. Though if it's you.... It might be possible."

The Queen seemed to cackle a little. "Oh, this will be FUN~" She drew a deep breath, and began to shout. "HEY ASSHATS! EVERYONE LEAVE THE ARENA! WE'LL BE PREPARING THE EVENT SHORTLY!" She immediately vanished, to avoid any sort of retribution. The King growled a little.

"That woman... always doing what she wants..."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 23 Apr 2013, 1:03 am

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SMALLER THAN THE COCKROACH YOU STEPPED ON?!" Ed yelled, stomping his feet in anger. He would have given Archer a taste of his fist if the pink haired man had not stepped in front of him. So he took to fuming silently instead.

-----

Flame gave an odd look at Ragna and her group. The kind of look that mirrored the one Lina was giving her moments ago. When Ragna told everyone to fornicate then stabbed herself, Flame rolled her eyes and mumbled, "Idiot."

Turning away from the stupidity before her, she addressed her vassals, "Come on, let's go."

She then walked on, only stopping to pat David on the shoulder, "Good luck out there, man. You're going to need it."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 23 Apr 2013, 1:25 am

"Well that's all in the cards, isn't it? I like me a challenge," David winked at Flame, before turning back to Edward, "Alright man, it's time to take a stand. You ready to go kick some ass?" David gave him a grin that showed just how unaware he was of how hard this fight was about to be.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 23 Apr 2013, 3:04 pm

Pao Lin watched the events unfold with wide eyes. These people were rowdier than the other heroes she worked with. It was like someone multiplied Wild Tiger and Sky High, with no Barnaby, Fire Emblem, or Blue Rose to calm them (nevermind Origami Cyclone). It was a little scary actually.

Gamma, on the other hand, was rather used to that kind of behavior, thanks to living with a rowdy teenager whose hair was as bright as his flame and being under the command of a white-haired psychopath.

"Where'd our Queen go?" Gamma spoke up, noticing that the one person who brought them there were gone. "We're fourth on the list, but we have to be ready to get going."

Pao Lin looked around them with a hum. "She was here a second ago... oh, there she is!" A curious expression appeared on the young hero's face as she pointed towards the direction of her Queen. "And she's with... that person over there?"

Gamma turned to look and saw that Xen was indeed talking to a new person. Another blond wearing camo and sunglasses. It was a no brainer that he was from the military.

"Hey guys!" Xen hopped up to her two vassals with the new blond right behind her. "Meet our new team member, Lt. Surge!"

Said Lieutenant eyed the other two vassals with a smirk. Pao Lin didn't like the look much and Gamma just narrowed his eyes. Xen, chuckled quietly at them and turned away towards the general direction of the first up to bat.

"GO KICK SOME ASS DAVEY!" she yelled and waved before leading her vassals away.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Tue 23 Apr 2013, 9:20 pm

All of a sudden Ragna stood up as if she wasn't hurt at all. The answer to that? Magic. Why was Ragna able to walk up and out of the arena in under a second? Magic.

"Are you guys coming or what?" Ragna said to her vassals that still stood in the arena.

"I really have no clue what's going on." said Ilya. "Can... someone explain it to me?"

"I will!" Caster spoke up. "Master summoned us here to participate in a tournament or... something." she failed trying to recall everything.

"That doesn't answer anything at all but ... I guess it could be fun." she scratched the top of her head. "As long as I can go home soon."

"HMmm." Reimu, figuring that going with the flow was better than just moping around, she floated up into the stands to watch the event from afar. Soon after Ilya and Caster joined her.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sat 11 May 2013, 11:42 pm

[STORY POST]

As soon as they were alone in the arena, the King started gesturing wildly to the crowd.

"Right then... let's get ready to rummmmble!!!!!"

He somehow jumped back up to his original position, by a throne above the arena, and a shimmering wall appeared between the seats and the arena itself. "I believe I explained it before, but here we go again- you will be facing a number of creatures, of your choice. 45 I believe you said? We will create an alternate dimension of sorts inside the arena so that you don't have to worry about the rest of us. We'll have cameras so we can see what's going on. Your points will only count if you take out all of them. If bad things happen, we have medics on standby. Are you prepared to face what's coming to you, King David of Steel?"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 11:52 pm

Shuya was already in the stands with his vassals, though they all were wearing Organization XIII cloaks. "Do we have to wear these Dattebayo?" Naruto whined. "Yes... It makes us look mysterious...." He said. Aang was simply meditating as they waited for the Event to start. Wendy... was fidgeting... A lot... Almost as if she had to.... "Um... Shuya-san... I have to go to the bathroom." She said looking at him from under her hood with those cute brown eyes that just screamed innocence. Shuya paled. "Crap.... Where's the bathroom?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 12 May 2013, 12:02 am

David didn't even hesitate, "Yeah, I've totally got this in the bag! Hey everyone, you ready? I'll be the first one to show off around here!"

"I really wish you'd not be so loud," Archer said, looking away from David and sighing.

"Aw come on. Just be ready to use your special technique if something goes wrong, ok?" David stood at the center of his vassals, thinking there was no way any monster coming out of here could manage to fight what he had on his side.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sun 12 May 2013, 12:34 am

[STORY POST]

With one last glance at the arena, the King waved his hand, and a solid mass of magic colored in the surroundings. Everyone inside the arena seemed to shrink drastically, and instead a large, barren landscape appeared. You could barely make out King David and company as dots on the landscape, and what appeared to be magnifying glasses appeared on the magic barrier so you could see what was going on.

One by one, beasts started appearing inside the arena. A three footed crow, a pufferfish with tentacles, a tortoise with a volcano on its back, a lion, a sphinx, a snake...

There was just one problem with all of this.

If David was the size of a flea now, the largest of the beasts that he had to fight was around the size of grown dog.

There were multiple beasts of that size.

To David himself, it might seem as if he had suddenly picked a fight with a mountain range come to life.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 12 May 2013, 12:45 am

David would at that point, twitch his eyes. Where was Luffy when you needed him...

"A-Archer! We need to use UBW!" David tried to lead the group, tried to give strategy to what he was fighting.

It didn't mean much however. While they managed to put up a fight, and took out some of the smaller things, and even one of the big things with one big combined attack, in the end, it didn't even matter.

~Bad End~
(Well at least there's a medic for this challenge)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sun 12 May 2013, 12:56 am

Tournament of Kings - Page 2 David_10

[STORY POST]

The beasts disappeared as soon as the battle was officially "over," and David and the gang slowly grew back to normal size as the wasteland faded away. The results were... none too pretty. The King even seemed slightly concerned. "Er, right... my co-host, the Queen of Nothingness, will gladly restore you to full health should you so choose! Afterwards, I believe it is... King Naz of Fire who shall choose next what to fight! I advise not picking as many foes as King David did. He fought valiantly, but in the end, it didn't even matter, for his score is.... zero!"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 12 May 2013, 1:12 am

Ed limped next to his King. His arm was missing after the gruesome battle in which they got sorely owned. "Damn it..." He muttered under his breath. He was sure they had this first round in the bag.

----

Flame shook her head. "Man, I didn't think David would go out like that. Those monsters must be tougher than I thought. Guys, we better be ready for whatever is in store for us."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever is in there is going to be a piece of cake," Lina assured.

Flannery nodded in agreement, "You can count on me! I'll show those monsters what fire can do!"

Flame grinned, "Right. Well then, let's do this!" The flame king headed down to the arena to face her challenge, "I'm starting with 15 monsters!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2