Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Shonen Wars

+2
Tom
Simply David
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shonen Wars  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shonen Wars

Post by meganheartmen Sat 18 May 2013, 2:35 pm

Your a fucking guy! what the hell! I think I am going to be sick. She throws up all over the place. sorry I throw up like that its just your a guy and I thought you where a girl. I like girls so that's why. What's wrong with people? she fixes her glass I am sorry. She sighs I am such a moron.

Last edited by meganheartmen on Sat 18 May 2013, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i dont know what i need to change)
meganheartmen
meganheartmen
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 18 May 2013, 3:35 pm

Unfortunately for Meliesha Meilasha whatever the fuck her name is the vampire girl; she opened her mouth to puke just as the severed arm was flying towards her face.

Alas, it seems this severed arm was the instrument of her demise; as it lodged itself in her throat right as she was going to puke again. This caused her to choke on her own puke; for several minutes. After a while; she tripped and impaled herself on a broken piece of a barstool that was still lying around from the fight.

Unfortunately for her, this still wasn't enough to immediately kill her. However, as she was focusing her attention simultaneously attempting to pull the severed arm out of her throat and the barstool out of her lung; she tripped on a pen; and cracked her skull open on a nearby table.

After this, she finally died.

This would have been a great tragedy that deeply effected our protagonists...had our protagonists given a fuck about her to begin with.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 18 May 2013, 4:34 pm

Jeremy cracked his knuckles as he stood back, "Hell yeah! That was awesome! I bet they get stronger than that too! Hehehe," He just ignored the cuts on his chest. They'd heal up rather quickly after all. He then looked at his rival Shin, "YEAH WHAT NOW? You didn't even get a chance to fight! Hahaha!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 10 Jun 2013, 8:14 am

Noticing that all the fighting and noise finally stopped, Riley squeezed himself out of his hiding place and peeked over the bar counter, eyes roaming over the mess that the fight had wrought.

"Is it over?" he called out, carefully standing up and looking around. "And if it is, can someone explain to me just what the fuck happened?"

~

At the cafe, a young woman stepped inside and, without preamble, strolled up to Sai's table and sat down on the chair in front of him.

"So, you failed?" she asked, grabbing a menu and looking through the contents. She was feeling like eating chocolate today. Lots of chocolate.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 14 Jun 2013, 4:28 pm

"Justice wins again!" Erika said triumphantly, forming her hand into a v sign. She then transformed back into her younger self and walked over to the counter, "You can come out now. We defeated the monster, no thanks to you."

"I knew you had it, little sister," Leo replied, ruffling the girl's head, "Besides, I couldn't very well leave my ladies."

Erika only rolled her eyes and looked over to the boy? (Wasn't he a girl before?) "I'm not exactly sure, but I hope we get answers soon."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 14 Jun 2013, 5:10 pm

"Failed? Whatever gave you that idea?" said Sai, as the waitress arrived with the chocolate sundae he'd ordered earlier.

"I fulfilled my mission objectives perfectly," he said, taking a bite with the spoon in his left hand.

He then proceeded to take a bite with the spoon in his left hand. He knew his odd eating habits would probably draw attention; but he didn't care.

"And before you ask, no. I'm not going to tell you what my mission objectives were," he said.

--

Alex smiled at Erika.

"It was truly an honor to see a true magical girl at work," she said, walking towards the girl.

Before she could continue, however, she heard police sirens.

"...Maybe we should leave before the police arrive. I would prefer to avoid telling them what exactly we're doing in a bar," she said.

"Aren't you all forgetting something?" said Shinchiro. "We still need whatever it is the bartender is supposed to give us,"

Said bartender was, in fact, making haste for the exit; when Shinchiro suddenly kicked his legs out from under him.

"Give us whatever you were told to give us; or we'll tell the cops about all that beer you served us," he said.

"F-FINE! TAKE THE FUCKING THING!" said the bartender, throwing a small pendant to the ground. "JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING TOWN?"

Shinchiro picked up the pendant.

"Lets get out of here while the police are still scoping the place," he said.

(TIMESKIP!)

After escaping the bar, and evading the police, the group met up several blocks away in a conveniently abandoned building.

"So, any ideas on how to get this thing to work?" said Shinchiro, holding up the pendant. "And don't say 'punching it', Jeremy,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 03 Jul 2013, 1:21 pm

"Oh please, I wasn't going to say that," Jeremy bluffed, despite having been ready to say exactly that, "What's it supposed to do anyway?" He had his hands in his pockets, leaning against a wall. He knew it was supposed to be important but he couldn't figure out how a pendant would tell everyone where to go or whatever. Prolly just magic though, usually is.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2