Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Hunter x Hunter RP

3 posters

Go down

Hunter x Hunter RP Empty Hunter x Hunter RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 23 Jan 2016, 6:46 pm

It had been two hours since Anasia began following the path the exam navigator had directed her to. Deeper and deeper she was led into a dark, foreboding forest. Trees towered far into the sky, their leaves and branches making a canopy that completely blocked out the sun. Honestly, it felt like the forest was perpetually in a nocturnal state. She wondered what exactly the first exam would even be if they were coming to a place like this.

A few more minutes passed and she began to sense the presence of a great deal of people. Ah, good, looks like she made it in time. Pushing her way through a particularly thick underbrush, she made it to a clearing filled with other exam participants. For a clearing devoid of trees, it still was completely dark. A quick look around told her that the clearing was actually a perfect circle of trees. These trees seemed to curve into eachother, their branches spreading far out to form an odd dome effect.

Nature's own arena, huh? Anasia thought wryly, smirking to herself. Whatever the 286th exam had in store for her, she was sure this time she would definitely pass it.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hunter x Hunter RP Empty Re: Hunter x Hunter RP

Post by GenericSpider Sat 23 Jan 2016, 8:35 pm

After about an hour of navigating through a trap-filled forest; Sylvie finally rode her unicycle into site of the first exam. Or at least she hoped it was. All the people in this clearing seemed to be a good sign.

As she scanned the crowd for familiar faces; she noticed someone she recognized from the last exam!

"Hey! Annie!" she yelled, riding towards the girl at full speed. 

"Catch me!"

As she got close; she decided to add some flair to this reunion. She jumped off the unicycle, did a spin in mid-air...and would probably land on the ground on her face if Anasia didn't catch her.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Jan 2016, 12:30 pm

Lena made her way into the forest 'clearing', realizing the place looked almost like being inside of a large building made of trees. She realized she was here much sooner than last time, at least going by the number of people here. She was excited to actually pass the exam this time, she was sure she could. Stupid rookie killer won't stop her this time!

Then it caught her eye, a couple of people she'd known from the previous exam were greeting each other- or rather, the clown girl was greeting the other girl with her face. Wait that sounded dirty.

"Uh, hold on-" It was too late for her to do anything though, so she could only watch as what was about to happen, happened.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 24 Jan 2016, 3:23 pm

"Hey! Annie!" The girl looked up to see a familiar blonde lunging for her, "Catch me!"

Of course, Anasia acted as any perfectly normal person should. She stepped to the side to let the one woman circus act enjoy a highly nutritional snack of dirt and dead leaves. With her hands in her pockets, as if to make it even more obvious that she wouldn't have caught Sylvie, she smirked down at the exuberant girl.

"Hey, idiot, if you're gonna do spontaneous trust falls, then at least do it with someone who isn't a stranger," It appeared that Anasia had completely forgotten that she met Sylvie before. It didn't even really register that she had been called 'Annie'.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 24 Jan 2016, 4:57 pm

Sylvie quickly got to her feet. She'd eaten enough dirt that it didn't even seem to bother her anymore.

"Don't remember me, huh?" she said. "Guess I'll just have to leave a bigger impression this time!"

She pointed a thumb to her chest.

"The name is Sylvie Leclair! I was raised by lion tamers and fire blowers!" she said.

"And this is the year I'm going to become a hunter!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 26 Jan 2016, 8:08 pm

"Uhm, hey? She's already gone," Lena said, pointing at the empty space in front of Sylvie. She smiled kindly, hoping maybe that could cheer her up at least.

"So, what was that little, uh, show all about?" Lena asked, glancing towards where Anasia had gone. She was trying to figure out why the two of them looked familiar.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down