Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Bitchhamma

Go down

The Bitchhamma Empty The Bitchhamma

The Bitchhamma is extremely rarely used correctly, as all "bitches" are female (literally, male bitches are bastards) because Rule 29 of the internet states that "In the internet all girls are men, and all kids are undercover FBI/MI5 agents." And Rule 30 states that "There are no girls on the internet.", although this has proven false on FanFiction sites, as many fangirls and children who think they have talent live on both. On this site, we have the keeper of the Bitchhamma who is called PiePerson. Legend has it that when PiePerson, from hear in known as "Pie", wields the Bitchhamma, we should be very scared. Other legends say that she can Bitchhamma someone so hard that they won't even feel the Banhamma, which as a mod she can also wield. Other known wielders are Shiroame, who is skilled with "Internet Rage", a form of unarmed internet combat most effective when angry (which is easy when the user posts a list of how to do so), and FlameHaze17 who, as a skilled admin, has mastery of The Banhamma.
Basically, run.
~Tom
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Bitchhamma :: Comments

Tom

Post Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:26 am by Tom

If I forgot any girls with mean powers on the internet, please do comment.

Back to top Go down

The Wicked Xen

Post Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:41 am by The Wicked Xen

What about me?

Back to top Go down

Tom

Post Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:52 am by Tom

You're one of the peaceful ones - article 5 I think that'll be

Back to top Go down

The Wicked Xen

Post Tue 03 Aug 2010, 7:38 pm by The Wicked Xen

One of the few X3