Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Digimon RP

+4
White Mage Slave
Tom
Tonight'sWolf
The Wicked Xen
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Digimon RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Digimon RP

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 11:33 pm

"I can't watch!" Candlemon exclaimed and covered his eyes.

"Nggh!!" The combine weigh of Hiromi and Manako made it harder for Kaito and he tried to keep them from falling down. "Can't....Hold on....much....longer!!" He groaned, when he too was puylled down from the branch all three falling down.

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sat 18 Sep 2010, 11:26 pm

Demidevimon looked around as the humans fell downward. "Does anyone wanna trade humans? Impmon? BlackGuilmon? ...Lunamon?" She flinched as she heard an impact. "Wonder how fragile they are..."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 18 Sep 2010, 11:36 pm

"I gotcha, I gotcha!" Liollmon said running around the base of the tree, planning on catching the falling children. He forgot one important detail though. He had no arms. By the time he realized this, Hiromi had alread landed on him, with the two others following behind. "GAAAAHHHHH!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Sep 2010, 11:40 pm

"This is becoming an bad habit..." Kaito groaned from middle of pile someone on top of him. He felt strange from his left hand like it was touching something warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 19 Sep 2010, 1:22 am

"Can you kids get of a me..." Liollmon grumbled from under the three. It almost sounded like a low growl.

Hiromi shook of her daze and was about to push herself up with her elbow. However, she stopped short when she felt something touching her butt, "Uhhhhhhh..... someone is touching a very inappropriate place right now..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sun 19 Sep 2010, 1:29 am

Manako began flailing wildly. "Aaaaah! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-" She realized she was flailing her limbs and therefore not touching anyone. "...oh.If it's not me...."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Sep 2010, 1:37 am

Kaito froze up immediatly and looked at end of his hand which was touching Hiromis butt" Gaahh!!" He quickly pulled his hand off and had gloom aura when he though that he had touched boys butt.

"Kaito are you alright?" Candlemon asked as he hopped near the pile, Kaito turned his face toward Candlemon with clear gloom on his face causing Candlemon to Sweatdrop.

"I'm okay...." He responded, his face clearly saying that he was not okay.

"You don't look okay...."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 22 Sep 2010, 1:04 am

"Well that was an unpleasant experience," Hiromi muttered as she finally stood up and dusted herself off. She then turned and reached out her hand to help Manako up, "You okay? Didn't get hurt in the fall did ya?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Wed 22 Sep 2010, 1:11 am

Manako slowly got up as well, and had slight stars in her eyes as she took Hiromi's hand. "I-I'm fine, really... Thanks a lot..." It seemed the gears in her head turned for a moment before she realized something. "O-oh! You've saved me twice, but... I don't think I know your name... My name's Tenno Manako, nice to meet you!"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 22 Sep 2010, 1:25 am

"Kamijou Hiromi, nice to meet you as well," The boyish girl answered, "Though, you shouldn't give me all the credit. That boy over there was the one who got up there first."

She pointed over toward the sulking Kaito. It was then that she felt a tug on her pants leg. She looked down and saw Liollmon with a bit of the fabric in his mouth, pulling on it.

"You're forgetting someone."

Hiromi smiled sheepishly, "Ahaha, right, and Liollmon here was our cushiony meat shield."

"HEY!" The lion digimon protested.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Sep 2010, 11:24 am

Candlemon stood next to sulking Kaito looking at him while he was there crouched . "Kaito, cheer up." Candlemon tried to cheer up, not understanding what was the problem.

"What's with that face?" Kaito asked from Candlemon with sudde bright face, startling Candlemon.

"So fast...." Candlemon said with large sweatdrop, takin one small hop backwards when Kaito stood up and dusted his clothes, giving him some space.

"I'm fine really..." Kaito said giving a small sheepish smile.

"Kaito...." Candlemon looked at him with slight sad look

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonight'sWolf Thu 23 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

Myou couldn't help but to laugh at the small group. She wouldn't be laughing if any of them had been hurt, of course, but since they were alright, she found the whole ordeal amusing.

"You know, it's not that funny. They could've been seriously injured." BlackGuilmon pointed out.

"Yeah, but they weren't." She retorted. "I got a real sour ...critter... didn't I?"

"Digimon." BGuilmon muttered. "And I'm not sour... Just not sick enough to laugh at people who fall from trees."

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry I laughed. Jeez." The girl said, rolling her eyes. "Anyway~" She continued, standing up and brushing off her pants, putting her serious face on. "Where do we go from here?"
Tonight'sWolf
Tonight'sWolf
Pacifist

http://steamcommunity.com/id/psychowolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 25 Sep 2010, 12:03 pm

Yuko shook her head at the group. There were... a lot of kids...

"Ugh, this is not the way I want to roll," Impmon whined, scowling and crossing his arms at the same time.

"Now now Impmon, we all have a duty here," Lunamon admonished gently.

"Tch, whatever."

Ikuto looked over at the two little digimon, his eyes shining in curiosity. "Duty? What kind of duty." He turned to look at the others. "Why are we here in the first place? Wherever here is..."

Yuko snorted softly. "Lovely question..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sat 25 Sep 2010, 4:22 pm

Aqua blinked tiredly as she rubbed her eyes and looked around at this unknown place. 'That's weird. I was just lying down asleep near a couple of kids at the camp, and now I'm...'

"Huh?! Where am I?!" she shouted shooting up from her sleeping position and runinng around in circles. "I'm lost! Where am I?! Waaaaaaaah!" Her cries were silenced when a ball of light hit her on the head, knocking her back on the ground.

"Ouch! Hey, what the-..." Aqua trailed off picking up the ball of light. Soon after, it turned into a small digital device that had red, purple, and white as its colors. Looking it over, she muttered, "What the heck is this?"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sun 26 Sep 2010, 11:57 pm

Manako chuckled at Liollmon. "Well, I appreciate it. Thank you, Liollmon!" She turned over to DemiDevimon, who was standng. "Thanks for trying, DemiDevimon! And for getting help!"

DemiDevimon sighed as she whispered to her Digimon companions. "She's... very optimistic, isn't she?"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 27 Sep 2010, 1:10 am

"Ahaha, well..." Hiromi looked around abit at all the kids gathered here. She then heard Ikuto's question. She turned to address everyone, "Before we bombard our digimon with questions, why don't we all introduce ourselves. Seems like we might be stuck with eachother for awhile, so it's better to get to know each other."

"Anyway, I'll start, for those who didn't hear me introduce myself to Tenno-san here," Hiromi continued, "I'm Kamijou Hiromi and this is my digimon, Liollmon."

"Hiya kids," Liollmon greeted, "Despite popular belief, I'm not a cushiony meat shield."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 6:30 am

"My name's Kaito Ichikami and this is...." He started, then Candlemon carrying on the word.

"Candlemon, nice to meet ya." He said lifting his wax hand as greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 27 Sep 2010, 2:09 pm

Impmon snorted. "Great, introductions.~* Next we'll be sitting around a campfire singing Kumbayah..."

Yuko snickered at her Digimon's statement though she was a little surprised that he even knew Kumbayah.

Ikuto, having not heard the other two, jumped into the intros. "My name's Ikuto Koizumi and I'm 12!" He looked down at his rabbit-esque digimon with a smile. "And this is my digimon, Lunamon!" Though everything was weird and all, he was already feeling a connection with her.

"Pleased to meet you all," Lunamon said with a polite smile and bow.

Sighing, Yuko decided she might as well do what the others were doing. "Yuko Fujiwara," she said with a wave of her hand. "And apparently this is my digimon, Impmon." She gestured towards the imp-like digimon who was standing at her side, scowling.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 27 Sep 2010, 2:41 pm

"I'm Dracomon, kicker of ass and taker of names, nice to meet you," Dracomon greeted. Shin inwardly grinned- they were perfectly suited partners!
"I'm Shin. I'm 14 years old." Shin greeted, slightly irked that he had no jokes or anything interesting to say, but he was too confused for such unnecessary things. He had that irritating feeling that he had forgotten something.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 28 Sep 2010, 8:48 pm

Aqua scratched the top of her head as she studied the small device in her hand. "What the heck is this...?"

"It's a Digital Device. But you can call it Digivice, kid," a gruff voice said from out of nowhere. Aqua squealed in surprise and started looking around. "Who said that?! Where are you?!" she called.

A small armadilo looking creature with a purple and red armor on came waltzing out of a bush, giving Aqua the exact glare she was giving him. "I'm Ryudamon. And you're my Tamer."

Aqua blinked. "T-Tamer?"
Ryudamon nodded, "That's as far as I know. I just woke up." Aqua's scowl ressurfaced after her curiousity left the bar. "Okay...and you're my pet?"

"Digimon, not a pet," Ryudamon growled.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Tue 28 Sep 2010, 10:09 pm

A low whining sound briefly filled the air over the children's heads, like something small and very fast whizzing just above the treetops.

The small object broke through the foliage near where Aqua was stranded and kept bouncing between trees and the ground until it bumped the furry flank of a sleeping Digimon, and lodged into place. The beast awoke with an agonized roar that shook the trees, lurching to it's feet nad barreling throught hte forest straight toward the lone girl and her digimon.
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Tue 28 Sep 2010, 10:31 pm

Manako gave a short bow. "My name's Tenno Manako! I'm 13 years old, type O, Cancer, and single!" She looked towards DemiDevimon, who realized she was supposed to speak next.

"I am DemiDevimon, and I have no idea what the rest of that meant."

Manako seemed to think something over before smiling. "That name's too long, I'm going to call you Demi!"

The newly-christened Demi narrowed her eyes. "That's too cute a name for a Digimon such as myself!"

There was a distinct low whining sound for a moment that seemed to come from the air. Demi looked towards the sky. "That sounded... familiar..."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 28 Sep 2010, 10:57 pm

"Did you guys hear that?" Shin asked at the low whine. He turned to DemiDevimon as Dracomon enquired.
"What was it?" The Digimon questioned, his body ready to respond to danger in a low position.
"I don't like this..." Shin muttered, "Whatever it was, we should move."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Wed 29 Sep 2010, 8:24 pm

Aqua got into a fighting stance while she aksed Ryudamon, "Umm...Ryudamon right? What's that?"

Ryudamon also got into a fighting stance, but made sure he got infront of Aqua. "A very angry Digimon," he muttered. "Stand back!"
Aqua blinked in surprise, "Huh?"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Wed 29 Sep 2010, 9:06 pm

Grzzlymon crashed through the brush right in front of the lone pair, uttering another inarticulate roar as he skidded to a stop, his massive foreclaws leaving gouges in the dirt. He rose up on his hind legs, towing over both of them and looked down, clearly enraged by something, and just as clearly ready to take it out on the first target to present itself.
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonight'sWolf Wed 29 Sep 2010, 9:07 pm

Myou just looked around and decided now wouldn't be the best time to take her turn and introduce herself considering all the children were assuming fighting position. She looked at BlackGuilmon who was just standing as stiff as a rock, the wing-shaped things on the top of his head twitching now and then, as if he were trying to detect something.

'Thank goodness I didn't have to introduce myself... I hate introductions...' BlackGuilmon thought before noticing how the others had all entered fighting stances. 'I wonder what...' He stopped when he heard the buzzing sound, too. He froze, listening intently to the sound, until he heard the infuriated roar of a digimon nearby. He was jerked from his daze and lowered his heads. "Someone's in trouble... Should we help?"

"I say helping is a very good idea." Myou mumbled. "But how do we get to them? We don't know our way around this forest, or this world for that matter..."
Tonight'sWolf
Tonight'sWolf
Pacifist

http://steamcommunity.com/id/psychowolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu 30 Sep 2010, 11:16 pm

Aqua growled as she put up her fists higher, as though in a defensive state. "B-Bring it on, furball!" she stuttered nervously. 'It would be a lot easier to fight this thing if I knew what it was!' she thought. She noticed Ryudamon growled too, but then he jumped up in the air flying at Grizzlymon.

"Ryudamon!" she called.

"Take this! Katana Attack!" Ryudamon roared. Iron blade projectiles started to fly out of Ryudamon's mouth and towards the other Digimon. Aqua watched in awe as the blades came in contact with Grizzlymon. "Wow..." she breathed. "...Is this for real?"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Fri 01 Oct 2010, 10:58 pm

Grizzlymon swatted the blades aside with his long metal claws, looking only mildly irritated. Still balanced on his hind legs he began to shuffle forward. He growled, looking down at the pair, "Trespassers..." He raised one paw and swung downward, straight toward the smaller digimon. "Maul Attack!"
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sat 02 Oct 2010, 6:18 pm

Ryudamon yowled in pain while falling on his side after Grizzlymon's Maul Attack hit him. Aqua yelped while helping him back up. "Ryudamon! Are you alright?"

Ryudamon chuckled, "Please, it gonna take more than a little swat to hurt me." Sliding back up, he grunted in pain. "Okay...maybe that did hurt a little..."

Aqua looked up at Grizzlymon, who obviously was about ready to attack again. Ryudamon shouted, "Helmet Reversal!" A shining hue came from Ryudamon's armored helmet, and when Grizzlymon hit it, it deflected it.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Sun 03 Oct 2010, 10:11 am

Grizzlymon roared in frustration, his claws bouncing harmessly off the smaller digimon's sheild. He droppeed down to all fours, charging at the pair with the obvious intent to simply bowl them over by sheer size.
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next