Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read"

+2
GenericSpider
NazrinTsunMouse
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read" - Page 3 Empty Re: RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read"

Post by Guest Sun 19 Dec 2010, 4:56 pm

"David's the admin? Oh boy, this is going to be interesting." Cathy said, chuckling and then clapping her hand. "Okay, team... For now, I'm going to ask my friend Yukari to store you in a wonderful dimension when I don't require your assistance. Don't worry, I designed it like a five-star hotel!" she said as she snapped her finger. "Yukarin?"

A gap opened below the people in the room who were in Cathy's team one by one. There was a sound as if they just landed on fluffy pillows. "Ah, they're good beds, aren't they?" she said before waving her hand and smiling. "Enjoy your stay! Oh and it has free room service!"

"Now, where was I... oh yeah." Cathy put her hands together. "So David's admin, huh? I guess-" before she could finish, there was a girl who suddenly appeared in front of her. It was a short girl in a school uniform with a party hat on her head and she was holding a wooden star on her hand. "Fuko's here!" the girl said. Cathy sighed and put her palm against her face. "Fuko-chan, didn't I tell you to stay in the hotel with the others?"

Fuko looked at David and Kage. Then, she looked at Cathy. "Fuko sensed that you needed help. Since Fuko's apparently in your team, Fuko decided to help! Fuko even brought starfish... Fuko's favorite..." she looked at the wooden star and began to space out, smiling with some star-shaped bubbles floating around her. "Haaaaa~"

Cathy giggled and petted Fuko on the head. "So cute~"

Back to top Go down

RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read" - Page 3 Empty Re: RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read"

Post by GenericSpider Sun 19 Dec 2010, 5:07 pm

Spidey, meanwhile, found himself back aboard State 51.

"A quest, eh? Psh, with this many characters, it'll take one hell of a quest," said Spidey.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 19 Dec 2010, 10:32 pm

Before Naruto was able to do a totally awesome attack, time reversed and Naruto found himself standing next to Emo and Ulquiorra.

"Aw man!" he cried, sounding dejected.

Emo pouted a little and she shoved Naruto away so that she could stand next to Ulquiorra, who was, as usual, stoic. Naruto pouted himself and muttered something that sounded like "... it's always the bad boys..."

"Davy's admin eh?" Emo said, grinning a little. "Well this should be fun... and a quest! Oooh, quests are always good!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 19 Dec 2010, 11:00 pm

I looked around, noticed all my people were still alive, that the fight never happened, and I had untold amounts of incredible power at my fingertips.

"Alright, so.... seems I have a whole new set of powers now! I'm Admin!" I smiled brightly, and pointed at Link, and said "Jump!" He jumped in the air.

Midna slapped me and said, "You can do that anyway!" I rubbed my cheek and nodded.

"True..." I looked around, and decided against using that ability on anyone else's. That'd just be stupid and irritating.

I looked at Fuko, and smiled at Cathy, "That's cute..." I said, more to myself than anything.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Wed 22 Dec 2010, 7:05 pm

With the addition of Emerl, Regina Ferrum, and NICOLE into their group, Slave now had all of the things needed to create the base of operations for his group. NICOLE had the blueprints for the nanites within her databanks, and Shiner was able to design the tech needed to manufacture them, with Regina using her magitek to actually create the machines using his blueprints. It was not long before the nanites became self-replicating, and not long after that that NICOLE was able to build a moderate-sized base of operations for them using the nanites. For the moment, it was sparse, as NICOLE did not know any of her new allies (aside from Regina, who was clearly the most villainous of the entire group regardless), but she was quite willing to modify the rooms to the liking of the people who lived in there. For now, there were simply a mess hall, a training hall, the boys' dorm and the girls' dorm... and Mage's room. It would expand soon enough, but for now, this would do.

Emerl was quite happy to meet all these new people, and challenged them all to sparring matches. It was made apparent very quickly to those who took up the challenge that he outranked them in terms of strength and speed- everything from Kongoh's strength to Ben's alien speed was defeated, and even special abilities were laid low in his path. He could even copy their abilities and weapons, and had easily acquired Joey's forcefield, Aqua's keyblade, and the powers of several of Ben's aliens. Even magic was not out of his grasp- though he was easily defeated due to the nature of Midnight's and Sherri's abilities, he soon made it apparent he could use them himself. He was always so cheerful about it too, which, while irking the more serious people, endeared him to Kongoh and Ben, who were willing to spar with him even further in the future.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 23 Dec 2010, 12:52 am

Emo put her arms together in a thinking pose. "Ya'know... I think we need a mobile mini-base," she said out loud.

"That would be cool!" Naruto exclaimed. "Almost like the Village Hidden in the Sky?"

"Exactly! But where will I get it and from who?"

Emo thought for a while then snapped her fingers. "Ah, Cloud will do! I'm sure I can persuade him to convince Sid to let us borrow his Sierra. It's large enough for us."

Naruto had a confused expression on his face. "Cloud?"

"Yup! Now, let us go!" Emo waved at Ulquiorra to get him to open a Gargantua. "Call us when you got that quest ready David! Ja!" And then the three disappeared into the void between the worlds, Naruto still wondering who Cloud was and Ulquiorra being Ulquiorra.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 23 Dec 2010, 10:20 am

"I've got it!" I pounded my fist in my hand, and smiled.

"I haven't worked very hard on this, because I intended on just waiting for Flame to come back and come up with an adventure, since I am quite lazy," I nodded for a moment with my arms crossed and eyes closed, then smiled.

"However, for it to work, it has to be secret. The problem now is having the right set up..." I mumbled to myself for little bit after that.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 23 Dec 2010, 3:01 pm

"I'm bored. Maybe I'll go see what Emo is up to," said Spidey, before hopping into the TARDIS with Squirrel Girl, the Doctor, and Lady Deadpool.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 23 Dec 2010, 10:46 pm

Emo, Naruto, and Ulquiorra stepped out of the Gargantua and into the air hanger of the underground base.

"Thanks Ulqui-kun," Emo said with a big smile. Ulquiorra just nodded.

"Not very talkative is he?" Naruto commented.

"Not usually," Emo agreed before turning to the gigantic airship that occupied the hanger. A little way aways were the rest of her harem including a few new members; namely Cloud Strife, Sephiroth (who seemed to be killing each other with her gazes) and Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation (third season because he's hot there).

"Welcome back Emo-san, Naruto-san, Ulquiorra-san," Tsuna said with a welcoming smile.

"Aww, you're so polite Tuna-chan," Emo gushed at the younger boy. "Oh, and thanks for getting the Sierra for us Cloud! How'd you do it by the way?"

"Sid's working on a new model, which is taking up a lot of his time," Cloud said in his close-to-monotone voice, looking away from a smirking Sephiroth. "He agreed to lend us the ship as long as it isn't scratched in any way."

"I can't promise that no harm would come to Sierra, but we'll do our best," said Emo. "And also, welcome aboard to my harem! Please refrain from killing each other and destroying anything that I own. You can destroy enemies though because that will be fun!"

The males glanced at each other, wondering what exactly they have gotten themselves into.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 12:50 am

There was a sound, almost like an engine starting, and a blue box roughly the size of a phone booth seemed to fade in and out of existance in the hanger, before finally solidifying. The doors opened, and Spidey stepped out.

"HI Emo!" he said, cheerfully. "How are you?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Dec 2010, 1:15 am

Cathy noticed that Fuko was still in her trance-like state. She decided to take advantage of the situation. "Yukarin, would you mind sending her to the hotel with the others too?" upon saying that, a gap opened under Fuko and she was sent to the hotel where Cathy's harem was. She now wondered what she would do since there wasn't really much to say to the others. She then thought of it and got an idea. "I got it!" she said as she called for Yukari again. "Yukarin, send me to my onee-chan!" she said before adding a little detail. "Right above her!"

She closed her eyes and fell on her back, only to go through the gap and turn around so she's facing towards the ground. Once she went past, she was above Emo and she called for her, announcing her entrance. "Onee-chaaaaaan!" she said as she landed on top of her, snuggling against her. "Heehee, I was bored so I came to visit!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 1:28 am

"Hi Cathy!" said Spidey, cheerfully.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 24 Dec 2010, 7:49 am

Emo recognized the TARDIS from the very few episodes (*cough*barely twenty minutes*cough*) of she saw of Dr. Who and she smiled when Spidey stepped out.

"Hi-!" she started to greet her friend but then a great weight fell on top of her and she recognized the cheerful voice of her imouto-chan who was snuggling her as she fell to the ground.

"H-Hi... Imouto-chan..." she said weakly, her face smooshed onto the ground.

Her harem was sweatdropping at the scene.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 12:31 pm

"You alright?" said Spidey, amused at the scene. "Since we're here, I wanted to make a proposal at how we could occupy our time till Flame gets back,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Dec 2010, 12:48 pm

"Fleimu-chan hasn't been here for quite a while, huh? I'm starting to miss her... Eh, I've been missing her a day after she went idle anyways." she said as she looked at Emo. "Neh, onee-chan, you've got a pretty interesting harem here! My harem's an intricate strategic combination of both power and moe!" she stood up and crouched down to look at Emo. "Sorry for crashing your party like this, onee-chan, but I'm really really reeeeeealy bored."

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 24 Dec 2010, 1:19 pm

"Welcome to our new base of operations!" I said merrily.

"Um... where ARE we, exactly?" Seras asked, quite confused. "And what is THAT." She pointed to the large creature behind me.

"We are in Lavos' shell. That is Lavos' second form. Honestly, it's like none of you played Chrono Trigger..." I shook my head. "Regardless, we shall go on a mighty quest! ...once Flame gets back."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 2:43 pm

"Bored, you say?" said Spidey, grinning. "I was just about to propose something to keep us entertained,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 24 Dec 2010, 9:16 pm

Emo pushed herself in a sitting position, dusted herself off, and made a show of fixing her hair.

"Yeah, my harem's pretty interesting ain't it?" she said, leering at her boys in a way that made them take a step backwards. "And I'm kinda bored too..."

At Spidey's words Emo shot up and put on a hopeful face with sparkling eyes. "A proposal Spidey? I didn't know you loved me so much! Yes, yes ,yes!" Her all-male harem practically face-planted. "Nah, that was a lame joke... anyway, what do you have in mind oh Spider-man?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 9:28 pm

"Well, if you'd have me," said Spidey, winking. "But seriously, I was going to suggest we each pick one member of our harem, and have them spar for our entertainment,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 24 Dec 2010, 10:12 pm

"Ooh, sounds like a good idea!" Emo exclaimed. "I got a big ass training room somewhere here. We'll meet you there Spidey!"

She looked over at her harem, eyeing them up. "Zuko, Ulquiorra, Sasuke, Kyouya, and Sephiroth, I choose you! Now let's go!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 24 Dec 2010, 10:16 pm

Slave was slightly bored with the rate of expansion of the nanite base. "Isn't there some way to make these blasted things go faster?"

Ultear, one of Slave's close confidants, sighed. "I could always speed up things for you..."

Slave stared at her for a moment, and then facepalmed. "Ultear, MAKE IT SO!"

She activated her magic, and within moments the base rapidly expanded according to NICOLE's plans. Individual bedrooms, multiple training halls, a command center, research labs,manufacturing rooms, and even advanced tech such as defense systems and hologram projectors (the last being particularly useful for NICOLE so she could maintain a solid form) were formed.

Slave was very, very pleased.

Last edited by White Mage Slave on Sat 25 Dec 2010, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Dec 2010, 12:34 am

"Eh... I don't think that my Harem will appreciate it now... They're in a five-star hotel I blackmailed into getting right now~ I bet they're enjoying the amazing ambiance and the room service." Cathy said, smiling. She then thought about it for a while and shrugged. "Eh I think it won't hurt to have a little fight." she sad as she pondered on who to pick.

"I got it!" she said as she cleared her throat. "Yukarin, Sakuya, Okuu, Kanade, Fate! Come on out!"

As she said it, five gaps from under the ground opened and five people emerged from it. "Now, my sweet and loyal friends, we will have some fun and have a little action against the other people!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 25 Dec 2010, 1:33 pm

"Interesting choices," said Spidey, grinning. "I choose....Nono, Squirrel Girl, Taby, Breach, and Agent Paper!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 06 Jan 2011, 11:42 pm

Emo and the small portion of her harem stepped out of the elevator that took them to the huge training room. It was the same room where Tsuna and his guardians practiced riding their motorbikes and it was large enough for sparring super-people.

"Ah, I love all this big space!" Emo said skipping ahead and stretching.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 07 Jan 2011, 1:30 pm

The TARDIS appeared in the big room, and outstepped Spidey, and the people he'd chosen.

"Good thing about the TARDIS; you never need an elevator!" said Spidey.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jan 2011, 3:57 pm

"Wooow... this room's so big, it could fit a hundred super people!" Cathy said, throwing her arms outwards and spinning around the room. "I bet the floor feels nice too..." she said as she fell back and rolled to her side, sighing. "It does..."

Okuu looked at her awkwardly and then looked at Fate. "Wow, she's a bigger birdbrain than-" she was cut off when Fate covered her mouth. Fate laughed nervously and looked at Cathy. "No one, no one! You're a bigger birdbrain than no one! Cathy-sama is very smart!" she then looked at Okuu. "Please be careful with your comments... she can be quite scary..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 08 Jan 2011, 2:05 am

Finished with her stretching, Emo turned to her guests. "So, how do you want this? One on one? One on one on one? Or two on two on two?"

Her harem members were all chilling about. There's something to be said about having mostly stoic men on one's team. They were... dull... when not fighting...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 08 Jan 2011, 1:00 pm

"How about just free for all?" said Spidey.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 18 Feb 2011, 8:53 pm

Emo punched the air with enthusiasm. "All right! It's a Free for All Tournament! Last person standing wins a year's supply of chocolate frogs!" Emo did jazz fingers as a pedestal of chocolate frogs appeared from no where. "Rules are; no killing, no decapitating, and no groin attacks! Now, once us harem leaders get out of your way, the bell will ring and the battle will start! Oh, and please make sure not to destroy the training room... much..."

Emo turned to Cathy and Spidey. "There's an observation deck just up there." She pointed at the line of windows mounted against the wall, near the ceiling. "Meetcha there!"

The fujoshi gestured to Ulquiorra to make her a Gargantua and she hopped into it, appearing in the observation deck not a second later. She looked around the room, that had a control panel mounted beneath the windows and a handful of comfy-looking swivel chairs. In one swivel chair sat a certain red-suited mercenary, his feet propped up on the control panel and munching on a chimichanga.

"Deadpool! You're here!" Emo said in delight, bouncing over to the Merc only to get a gun pointed at her face.

"You know, I was in the middle of a very satisfying kill when I just popped in here," Deadpool said, his mutilated mouth (well, how was he supposed to eat through his mask?) moving with his words. "You've got three seconds to explain why I'm here and Squirrel Girl is down there, not dying by my bullets and katana."

"I'll give you a lifetime supply of chimichangas if you stick around for an indefinite amount of time, ask only necessary questions, and follow all my orders which includes not running after Squirrel Girl, trying to kill her."

Deadpool holstered his gun. "Sold!" he bit into the chimichanga he was already eating. "You know, I don't really like chimichangas. I just like saying it."

Emo smiled. "I know. It is a fun word to say, ain't it?"

The two then proceeded to chant chimichanga.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 18 Feb 2011, 9:05 pm

"ooh, Random free-for-all fight?" I asked, appearing next to Emo.

"I wonder how I missed that before.... ah well. Yay for free-for-all~!"

I smiled at Emo, and then it occurred to me I may not be exactly..... allowed.... to participate, having only just appeared.

"Oh right, so yeah.... Can my people join?" I smiled sweetly at Emo.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next