Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!

+2
The Wicked Xen
GenericSpider
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!

Post by Rayne Wed 24 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

"Uuuh....can anyone please explain to me what the heck is going on?! I'm inside a robot!" Casandana shouted irritablely.

"The correct term is mecha, master Casandana. I am Hebigana, your mecha of choice." Casandana blinked at the mecha's response. Did....did it just speak directly to her? And did it just say her name?

"....Okay! I am officially freaked out now!" she cried.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010, 9:10 pm

Seion realized that as long as she had her second option of weapons, she can't activate her shields. It was an obvious weak spot for her mecha. She wanted to explain to the girl, but she didn't want to die explaining it. She looked at the girl in the monitor and laughed a little nervously. "I'd love to explain, but maybe we can just meet later. I mean... I'm kinda being attacked right now. Sorry!" she said as she cut connections.

After that, she refocused and aimed for one of the mecha. "Now let's go very fast and finish it!" she said as the mecha replied in a mechanical voice. "Azure Weapon System Phase 2, Offense Form, activated."

Azure used its thrusters to make a quick dash towards one of the enemy mecha to attempt to stab right through the cockpit with its energy sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010, 10:31 pm

Raidou didn't have prpoer controll over the mecha for not knowing the manual driving which made it hard to him to pilot it. Soon noticing how his arm movement's matched mechas arm movements.

He still had to figure out the leg part, but he soon heard sound of large foot steps and soon another Mecha appeared on his screen looking down on him before rising it's fist and punching down at him."You.... got.... to... be.. kidding! Me!" He said eache time he moved to side while still laying on the ground trying to avoid punche's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Wed 24 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

"W-Wha....Ooooooh! She just-I mean.....Ugh!" Casandana growled moving her arm up in a punching movement. Hebigana's arm also moved the way Casandana's moved, punching the alien mecha that stood in her way full on.

"Ha! Take that! Hebigana...I think, can you get me one of those plasma guns?"

"Afirmative."

Soon, a gun with green energy oozing from it popped from Hebigana's back, landing itself on the mecha's hands. Casa grinned when she moved her gun up with her hands. "Oh yeah! Big baby!" she cackled starting to shoot at the alien mecha in her way.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 25 Nov 2010, 5:06 am

Kurai cried out as she dodged the tentacles of an enemy mecha, barrel rolling on the ground before propping herself up into a crouch.

"Take this!" she yelled, pointing her fist at the mecha and a barrage of bullets assaulted the enemy. But even though the enemy mecha took damage, it wasn't going down with such flimsy attacks. "Damnit... I need a stronger weapon!"

"Request granted," said the voice and there was a sound as the two katanas on the back of her mecha popped up and she automatically grabbed both by the hilt.

"B-But I don't know how to use these!" Kurai complained as she ducked under a swinging tentacle. "Aw, what the hell? Might as well just wing it..." With a battle cry, Kurai charged and swung her katanas, easily slicing through the tentacles and stabbing the enemy mecha through the heart. She quickly jumped back as the mecha exploded and Kurai's eyes shone with delight and inspiration. Seems that I have a new painting to work on once this is all over, she mused.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Nov 2010, 9:15 am

"Your..starting to piss me off!!" Raidou Excalimed as he automaticly punched foward. Legion's arm going along his arm's movement and hitting assaulting mecha, punching it back.

"W-wait...? How did ? ofcourse!" He was also able to move Mecha's leg's merely thinking about.

The Enemy mecha stood up from Legions punch and was heading toward him now, as Raidou was able to make Legion to stand up. "Let me return a favor....." Raidou said knowing that enemy wouldn't hear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 07 Feb 2011, 11:31 pm

(I'm going to hurry up and get this battle moving)

The alien machines were torn to pieces, as they were no match for the far superior mecha they were fighting.

The soul survivor of the group turned and ran, the alien inside babbling frantically into his radio, crying for air support.

Suddenly, three large, floating, metal cubes appeared, and began to fire plasma beams at the mecha.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 07 Feb 2011, 11:43 pm

Keith was currently cursing his luck. Okay, mostly he was just cursing. He'd been living with his half-japanese aunt for a while now, and was kind of hoping that shit like this didn't actually HAPPEN in Tokyo.

Apparently, he was wrong. Facing down an alien robot was proof enough of that. He shakily pointed his gun at it, hoping to hell it was friendly. Or that it decided to turn around for some reason. As the tentacled machine took a step forward, however, something landed on top of it, destroying it instantly. Keith froze, realizing it was another, more menacing looking machine. Fortunately, it seemed to not be moving.

"Well... thank ya, Jesus!" He said. At that moment, the machine spun around, and a glowing red eye locked on him, seeming to pull him in. And that it did, the machine's head opening up and apparently eating him.

The next thing he knew, he was overlooking the ruined city. He seemed to be higher up. Looking down, he realized immediately that he appeared to BE the robot. Experimentally, he moved his arm. The robot's arm moved, pincers snapping.

"Oh... well... this is AWESOME!" He yelled... and got hit by a plasma beam. Looking up, he glared. The robot's chest blaster opened fire on one of the cubes.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 08 Feb 2011, 2:36 am

Kurai looked up at the floating cubes and her jaw practically fell open.

"Oh man, how am I supposed to fight that from all the way down here?!" he whined, instinctively knowing that her mecha couldn't fly.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Feb 2011, 6:01 am

Raidou was dumbfounded when the enemy spun around and ran away. First word he could say was "Eh?" when he recovered.

"W-wait a minute!!! Get back here!!!" he yelled shaking his fist causing his mecha to shake fist as well.

"Holy....." He was able to start his sentence when he noticed giant floating cube. He dived quickly out laser, crashing into street. falling infront another mecha. Which Kurai was piloting. "Ah crap...." He said as he looked up from the ground, at mecha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2