Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

My First Blog: Rant on Yuri

Go down

My First Blog: Rant on Yuri Empty My First Blog: Rant on Yuri

This is my first time doing one of these. Hmmm...what to talk about... Oh yeah, I've been meaning to do a rant on yuri for the longest. I am a yuri fangirl. I love yuri, yet its hard to find any decent yuri anywhere. Yeah the number of yuri mangas have been rising, but still when compared to the number of Yaoi mangas(which have shelves all of their own) its quite a pitiful sight. Its not just manga either, its just as hard to find yuri on fanfiction sites. Yuri is constantly getting swept away in the sea of yaoi and I get really sick of it sometimes.

Yuri deserves just as much recognition as yaoi. Thankfully, as I've mentioned before, the number of yuri mangas hav been rising and yuri is becoming increasingly popular. Hopefully in the near future, yuri can be on equal ground as yaoi and have its own shelves!
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My First Blog: Rant on Yuri :: Comments

Oldenmw

Post Sat 26 Jun 2010, 2:37 am by Oldenmw

/agree

I love yuri too, but I see much more yaoi, in everything. Why can't yuri be up there too? It's just as cute, and awesome, yet yaoi beats it out..

Back to top Go down

Tom

Post Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:11 am by Tom

Because a lot of FF writers are female Very Happy

Back to top Go down

NazrinTsunMouse

Post Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:17 am by NazrinTsunMouse

Wasn't just talking FF, I was talking fiction in general. Even the number of yuri manga pale in comparison to yaoi.

Back to top Go down

GenericSpider

Post Tue 10 Aug 2010, 10:16 pm by GenericSpider

I agree, there needs to be more yuri. More yuri with older characters too; too much focus on school girls.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down