Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Save The World With Song

+4
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
The Wicked Xen
GenericSpider
Simply David
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Save The World With Song Empty Save The World With Song

Post by Simply David Mon 10 Jan 2011, 7:15 pm

The world was once much more happy than it is now. There wasn't always a cloud over Bethleham, strange creatures seeping from it. There weren't always dissappearances of various people from the streets. The king of Robust was not always as cruel as he's been as of late. The Queen of Barmits was never so reclused as she has been lately.

And now even the mayor our would be hero's home town of Marlington has decreed a Curfew due to strange sightings in the nearby forest...

---

Seizar Harana was about to wake up to a new day in little Marlington, where everybody was a little tense.

(To get things Started, and to clear up any misunderstandings, that's why I put that little bit)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Save The World With Song Empty Re: Save The World With Song

Post by GenericSpider Mon 10 Jan 2011, 10:12 pm

"Marlington is such a weird name for a village...." said Juno, randomly, to herself, as she walked down the street. "I wonder if it would sound cool as the name for a giant robot....Super God Marlington Z....Nope. Not cool at all..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 11 Jan 2011, 4:09 am

(OOC: Juno shall be the second best friend! Very Happy)

Seizar was walking next to Juno, hands in his pockets and looking cheerful but calm. He snickered at Juno's words, loving her corny sense of humor.

"Marlington... I pity the guy who has such a name. His parents must hate him."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 11 Jan 2011, 12:52 pm

"Might work as a last name. Bob Marlington," said Juno. "That sounds familiar..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 13 Jan 2011, 12:06 am

Gary walked up, "Being random as usual, eh Juno?" he laughed loudly, "Yeah, Marlington ain't that great a name, really, but I never thought of it much,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 13 Jan 2011, 7:44 pm

Seizar grinned at his two best friends. "So, the terrible trio is together for the day!" he said cheerfully. "Now, what sort of mischief will we be up to? Shall I practice on my Gift and bring chaos into the town again?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 14 Jan 2011, 12:34 pm

Gary laughed hardily, "I think the townspeople would kick you out for talking like that!" he smacked Seizar on the back, hard enough to push him forward a bit but not knock him down.

----

In a faraway castle, the Hero was unaware of anything going on, or what would happen to him soon....

A man sat in shadows at an organ. His face was completely hidden, and his figure was hard to make out.

A man stood nearby, watching as the woman who had just decided she would have nothing to do with The Lord's plans would now be punished. This man was Nathaniel.

The woman was Elizabeth. "So," Said the man in the shadows, his voice a creepy disquised voice, "you have betrayed me. Too bad for you you are nothing compared to me," He hit a few notes, and her body was once again in great pain.

He then pulled out a small pipe flute, "Since you are as valuable as you are, I'll give you the option of coming back. But your powers will be sealed and my creatures will hunt you down," He played a few notes, creating a creepy feeling in the air with his song. Suddenly the woman shrunk, seeming to get younger, and became much weaker than she was.

(Ooc: The Pipe Flute is an instrument that seals and unseals things. Nobody else will get ahold of one, for future reference, at least not right away)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jan 2011, 1:12 pm

Few people were gathered around a spot in city where man with orange hair and piercing's, was playing his electric guitar as solo. crowd cheering for his performance. Amplifier boosting the sound, spiky knuckle looking accesory swing along with man's movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 14 Jan 2011, 8:18 pm

Seizar lurched forward as Gary clapped him on the back. He stumbled a bit, but was able to regain his balance since he was used to Gary's strength.

"Haha, ow..." he muttered, rubbing the spot on his back where it stung a bit.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:46 pm

Elizabeth was on one knee on the ground, her whole body unable to move out of the exhaustion. She tried to fight, but no matter how she tries she could not even land a single blow or graze him. There she just was, as helpless as a wounded animal.

She looked up to reveal her face, filled with anger and pain. Her defeat left a scar in her pride and she spoke in a rough and spiteful voice. "You...! I shouldn't have believed you in the first place!" with that, she gathered enough strength to stand and try charging towards him. She heard a few more notes and her whole body felt as if it was just shocked painfully. She fell to her knees once again, breathing heavily.

The last attack left her exhausted enough that she couldn't make out the words that the person who she once called her "father" was saying. The only thing she felt was losing her energy, as if it was being locked deep inside her. She looked at her hands and then realized what was happening. Her powers were sealed and she seemed to have reverted to a younger form. She decided that there wasn't anything to lose anymore. She picked up her guitar and tried to strum one time but the circle that was supposed to summon her creature only flickered and disappeared. She finally fell forward to the ground and became unconscious.

Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 15 Jan 2011, 1:18 am

Nathaniel stepped forward.

"I got this one, boss." He said, and picked up the unconcious girl, slinging her over his shoulder.

He walked out without another word. The girl would find herself in the home of an elderly couple in a human town.

Nathaniel could've killed her, he supposed. But he simply didn't have the heart.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jan 2011, 1:29 am

Giving last few note's to his performance he ended the playing, People who had gathered to listen.

"As expected from Xamic from the former "Dread Way" Band." One of the fan's said to other person over clapping and cheering.

"Thank you very much you've been a great audience. And now i'm out of here!" Xamic Exclaimed fist in the air, getting evenmore cheering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 15 Jan 2011, 3:57 pm

The evil shadow nodded as Nathaniel left. He began playing a sad song on the Organ.

----

Gary laughed a bit, before his face turned serious. A girl was screaming for help from the direction of the forest.

"Who's that screaming?" He wondered aloud.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 15 Jan 2011, 4:03 pm

Juno ran off in the direction of the scream.

"Come! We shall rescue whoever this girl is! And then she'll turn out to be some hotty with nice tits and we shall get laid!" she said, randomly.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Sat 15 Jan 2011, 7:25 pm

Kate scowled at the creature that stood towering over her. The wolf-like animal had knocked her down, and she had scream at the sheer force behind it. Angered and embarassed, she rose to her feet and glared at the monster. You can tell she wasn't thinking straight, as she ran at it and attempted to kick it in the stomach-ish area. Her attack proved useless, and in the moment it seemed that her music would not have any great effect either.
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Location : Down. By. The. Baaaaaaaaaay.... where the watermelons groooow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 15 Jan 2011, 7:35 pm

The borfog snarled at it's prey, and clearly intended on eating it's prey right then and there....

(So that Emo Knows, Pie is the one who screamed)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 15 Jan 2011, 7:48 pm

Juno suddenly arrived on the scene, and threw one of her drumsticks at the creature's eye.

"Back fowl....whatever you are! For I, Juno, the hero of this story, shall defeat you, and then maybe get some rescue nookie..." she said, not realizing that she was neither the hero of the story, nor about to receive "rescue nookie".

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 15 Jan 2011, 9:08 pm

Second Village, a small town not TOO far from Marlington. Here was where the cloaked stranger handed off Elizabeth to an elderly couple, telling them that her father had abandoned her (which technically was true). As far as he knew, she didn't have anything wrong with her apart from the seal, so the doctor wasn't an option.

As the cloaked stranger walked away, a voice seemed to call to him.

"Ya did the right thing, dude."

Nathaniel shook his head, and pulled off his cloak. His brother grinned as he walked out from his hiding spot behind a tree.

The two spent the rest of the walk in silence.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Sat 15 Jan 2011, 9:19 pm

Kate sighed at her 'hero'. The creature surely would not stop because of a drum stick. "Um, nookie, no. Help me by some serious effort, yes?" She said, backing away from the creature.
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 15 Jan 2011, 9:51 pm

"Damn it, I was hoping for rescue nookie," said Juno, before jumping up and down and waving at the creature.

"Hey! You're an ugly, stupid, stinky, mangy mutt! And the only thing uglier than you is your mother!" she said, hoping to get the creature to move towards her instead of towards Kate.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry Sat 15 Jan 2011, 9:56 pm

Elizabeth woke up lying on a bed. There was no one else around her and she tried to sit up. When she did, she still felt a sharp pain all over her body. She winced and then sighed to relax herself a little. She had no idea where she was, but it seemed like the owners of the house were out at the time she woke up. They might have been looking for things they might use to help her or something like that. However, she thought that she was just wasting time if she was trying to laze around in bed all day. She found her guitar beside her. She was extremely glad and relieved that it was intact. Standing up, she put the strap around her to carry the guitar easier and then opened the window in the room she was in.

"I'm sorry, kind people... but I don't have any time to waste..." she said as she took a loaf of bread that was left for her near the window and jumped off, landing cleanly on one knee... or so it seemed. She clutched her knee and winced in pain. "Oww! That really hurt!"

She then realized that she was sealed and wasn't as powerful as she once was. When the pain subsided, she stood up sluggishly and started to walk across the streets.
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jan 2011, 2:46 am

Xamic took a sip from soda bottle while walking the street, Electric guitar on his back and the amplifier which was small enough to carry with one hand on his left hand. "Man...there has been a strange air around the town lately..." He spoke to himself and took another sip from bottle.

He kept walking foward on the street toward a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry Sun 16 Jan 2011, 10:42 pm

It was getting harder and harder to walk by each minute passing for Elizabeth. It seemed like she was still in pain from the last attack inflicted on her. She also felt so much weaker which didn't help her at all. If she wanted to get back at her father and gain her normal self back, she would have to be much stronger than she was at that time... or she could just get help. However, it was hard for her to trust anyone anymore.

When she turned a corner on the street, she bumped right into someone, making her fall back and hit the ground on her butt. The guitar's strings made a slight sound from the impact. "H-Hey..! Watch it! You could have killed me!" she said in a somewhat annoyed voice.
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jan 2011, 11:30 pm

Xamic felt how he bumped into something and looked down and saw girl sitting on the ground talking to him with annoyed voice. He looked the girl with slightly suprised face. He stood there looking at girl dumbfound Amplifier in his other hand, soda bottle in other and guitar on his back and only word which came out of his mouth at that moment were "Huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 17 Jan 2011, 12:13 am

"Juno!" Seizar yelled as he crashed through a bush. "Honestly, don't just go running off and- whoa!" He caught sight of the creature and the other girl whom Juno was protecting (though wasn't very successful). "Hang on girls!"

Glad I thought to bring my flute along with me Seizar thought, brandishing the two pieces of the flute he hid among his person. He clicked the pieces together, gracefully spun it in his hand (show-off...) and then raised it to his lips, blowing into it to produce a soft note.

There was a rush of wind, scattering leaves and dirt into the air. Seizar played a few more notes and the wind rushed at the creature, intending to knock it back a few steps.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 17 Jan 2011, 1:04 am

Gary saw the move, and decided to work with it.

The beast growled at the drumstick that hit its face, and turned to face what was now a strong wind.

However, it wasn't as strong as perhaps it was intended, as the beast nearly ignored it.

However, Gary used the wind by putting it to his back to gain momentum, running forward and brandishing his axe. "HIYAH!" He shouted, jumping and slamming down with it. The beast jumped back, dodging it perfectly.

"Ah crap," Gary said, his axe now stuck in the ground. He tried pulling it out but was too slow and was sent flying backwards by the beast's massive paw.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Mon 17 Jan 2011, 1:43 am

Kate sighed as she rose, she began singing softly. Slowly she inched towards the monster, carefully so that not to go out of tune. She was right underneath the monster, who was now frozen, but with violent twitches every so often. " My warning to the people, the good and the evil. This is war. " Her hands gripped the axe, and she continued to move at a careful pace. " To the soldier, the civilian. The martyr, the victim. This is war" She shuffled back towards the group, handing Gary his axe. "We have ten seconds, battle plan?"
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 17 Jan 2011, 2:07 am

Seizar cursed inwardly at his failed attack. Seems he haven't gotten the hang of using his flute yet. He watched carefully as Kate sang and helped Gary remove his axe from the ground. Hearing about the time limit, he raised his voice at his friend.

"I distract, you attack!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 17 Jan 2011, 11:47 am

Juno, meanwhile, had summoned her drums, and was currently trying to play them with her hands, as she'd stupidly thrown one of her drumsticks at the creature.

Several small explosions, slightly more powerful than a firecracker, erupted in the air around the wolf thing. Though loud and bright, the explosions weren't very powerful, though they would probably hurt if she could get one to explode in the wolf-thing's face.

"Damn, my control is even worse WITHOUT the drumsticks!" she muttered.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry Mon 17 Jan 2011, 5:59 pm

"That's right, you!" she said as she stood up and scratched the back of her head. "Man, can't people watch their steps anymore? And to think that I used to be one of them too, I feel ashamed." she mumbled to herself.

Of course, the man in front of her was taller than her. She wished that she was in her normal form that time, so she won't be that unnoticed when people came from out of nowhere to bump into her. It was becoming a pin being small and it wasn't even a day yet. She clenched her fist, angry. "Oh, once I get back at you, you're so dead!" she said, referring to her father.
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next