Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Save The World With Song

+4
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
The Wicked Xen
GenericSpider
Simply David
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Save The World With Song - Page 4 Empty Re: Save The World With Song

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 31 Jan 2011, 7:34 pm

At hearing that there were monsters outside, Seizar froze with a fork halfway to his mouth. Then when Juno ran off he gaped at the girl, knowing that he shouldn't be surprised when she did crazy things like that but still hoping anyway. He stopped his gaping, put his fork down and sighed, staring wistfully at his half-eaten food.

"So... should we follow?" he asked Gary, not looking very enthusiastic.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Mon 31 Jan 2011, 7:44 pm

Kate rose to a standing position and stretched a little. "Great, another stunt that will gain us unecessary attention..." She dug into her pocket and pulled out money to cover the bill. "Might as well check it out though," she said placing the money on the table.
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Location : Down. By. The. Baaaaaaaaaay.... where the watermelons groooow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 31 Jan 2011, 8:09 pm

Gary nodded, deciding they should definitely go see what these monsters were.

A lot of other people were leaving the bar too, but most were in a panic. Notably, a particular man seemed to just vanish out the door without a word.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry Wed 02 Feb 2011, 1:12 pm

Immediately, after she heard the comment about her age, she kicked Xamic's shin under the table hard. "Silence, human! You know nothing about me at all! Hmph, I bet I'm even older than you!" she smiled afterwards as if she had some sort of plan. "Oh and by the way.... you can eat as much as you want as well, let's have no worries!"

Last edited by Ichigo-chan Strawberry on Wed 02 Feb 2011, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 02 Feb 2011, 1:28 pm

(Ah, I forgot to give a description of the mayhem outside. I was thinking of waiting for people to leave, but there's no point)

As everyone left, they would find the same wolf thing that the group had fought in the woods.

However, they had riders. Small goblins with little axes. The goblins could be heard speaking in a harsh tongue. They seemed to be looking for something.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Wed 02 Feb 2011, 1:43 pm

Kate peeked out the window on her way towards the door and froze. "Um guys," she started, her eyes wide. "You won't believe what is outside..."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 02 Feb 2011, 1:56 pm

"Now THIS is gonna be fun!" said Juno, summoning her drums.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Feb 2011, 2:19 pm

Xamic cringed, from the kick. He had already a bad feeling when he saw girl smile strangely. "......." He picked up the menu before calling the waitress over.

"Excuse me miss, i'd like to have.." Before he could say anything else he got startled by her squee.

"Oh my god are you..? Are you Xamic from the Dread Way Band?!" Waitress asked with starry eyes, and gave another fan squee when he nodded.

"the owner will be jumping all over when she hears that Xamic is here! We'll provide your food free of charge, please eat as much as you can." She said.

"Well that's nice to hear, but i can pay it." He responded smiling bit.

"that also includes you little sister, so what can i get you Mister Xamic?" Waitress asked excited, apparantly not hearing Xamic's response. He gave quick look at girl, predicting that she might explode from being called his little sister. He quickly picked something from the menu, sending the waitress away.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 02 Feb 2011, 7:54 pm

Seizar poked his head out of the door and whistled at the goblins and wolf creatures.

"I wonder what brought them here?" he muttered. His attention was then caught by a scream and he turned to see a little girl and her mother backed into a corner by one of the creatures.

Moved by impulse, Seizar ran towards them, bringing out as flute as he ran and quickly playing a few notes to summon the wind.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 03 Feb 2011, 12:20 pm

Meanwhile, one of the creatures lunged towards Juno.

"Crap!" said Juno, as she quickly started to play her drums.

The creature stopped it's charge as several explosions erupted in the air around it; said explosions were quite a bit larger than the ones she'd been firing off earlier.

"Hey! My explosions got better!" said Juno.

The goblin on the warg's back, knowing it was only a matter of time before her explosions hit it, threw it's axe at her.

"Shit!" said Juno, ducking just in time to avoid having her skull split open. "That's not nice!"

She then tried to focus her explosions into a shorter area around the goblin, and played the drums again.

One of her explosions engulfed the head of the goblin, knocking it off it's mount, and apparently killing it.

"Yeah! Score one for me!" said Juno, raising her arms into the air victoriously.

Unfortunately, she'd forgotten about the wolf-thing, which took this chance to lunge at her. It leapt over her drumps, and pinned her to the ground, bearing it's teeth to tear out her throat.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 03 Feb 2011, 9:05 pm

Seizar's music worked flawlessly, the wind rearing up to work for him right away.

Gary ran up to Juno, swinging his axe from a downward angle, slicing the head off the creature before it could kill Juno. This had the side effect of spraying some blood on Juno's head, however.

"There are too many!" Gary said, looking around at the creatures. His axe was sharp, but he knew he would be eaten today. "Today's a good day to die!" He shouted, preparing to continue fighting as he began to slice at a nearby Bolforg, his attack failing as an axe came down on him, causing him to back up but he still recieved a small gash on his side.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 03 Feb 2011, 10:19 pm

"Today is a shitty day to die!" said Juno, as she got up, and moved towards her drums.

She wiped some of the blood off her face.

"So I say we kill these fuckers till there aren't anymore, and WE GET THROUGH THIS ALIVE!"

She then started playing her drums again, this time landing a lucky shot by exploding the head of a wolf-thing.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Fri 04 Feb 2011, 5:47 pm

Kate knew that her clarinet would be utterly useless agains these brainless creatures, so she withdrew her saxophone, hoping for the best. She was just about to play when an idea hit her. "Seizar, can you sing?" she asked, while she kicked the oncoming goblins.
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:56 am

She shook her head in a little bit of annoyance and then smiled awkwardly at Xamic. "Dread Way Band? Never heard of it..." she said as she chuckled. "And excuse me, miss-" before she could express her anger, the waitress was sent away with their orders. "Geez! Why can't they know I'm actually older than I look I am?!" she said, sitting down with her arms crossed.
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 11:35 am

"Because you have never said how old you are actually?" Xamic gave suggestion calmly leaning back in his chair.

"Who are you really?" He asked bluntly leaning foward.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 06 Feb 2011, 7:27 pm

Seizar mentally cheered in his mind at his powers functioning properly. "Run!" he yelled at the mother and daughter duo and they took his great advice and high-tailed it out of there.

He proceeded to use his flute to attack more of the goblins but it was like with every one struck down two more appeared in its place.

He heard Kate's inquiry and he nodded. "Yeah, I can, but I don't have the Gift when it comes to singing!" He played a quick do re mi and the goblin in front of him blew away.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 06 Feb 2011, 7:58 pm

There was a loud howl from one of the wolves, and the rider of that wolf began to blow a horn. Suddenly many small shadow-like creatures encircled each person using Musical magic.

Gary looked around, wondering what to do.

Suddenly, the notes from an organ could be heard. And it blew with deafening certainty.

Spoiler:

Suddenly many of the shadow beings began to vanish.

The wolves turned and growled towards the sound of the music, and began to charge towards it. A violin was heard, joining in on the second verse, and a huge rush of water suddenly overran the wolves who got close to the massive Pipe Organ that had not been there previously.

The water amazingly vanished before hitting any bystanders, and the organ got much louder without losing place in it's song, and each wolf left suddenly began to fall over, parts of their bodies vanishing. Every enemy had died.

The music stopped, even though it was only halfway through the song.

The man at the organ had his head down, he was hard to see. The one who had played the violin was nowhere to be seen.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 08 Feb 2011, 1:35 am

Seizar stood frozen, his flute poised at his lips and his eyes blinking in confusion. Everything happened so fast that he barely knew what happened.

"Uh," he said, straightening up and looking around at the street that was littered with dead monsters. "What just happened?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 11 Feb 2011, 1:17 pm

(Eh, I wanted to wait for others to post, but I'm going to go ahead and post this anyway to try and move things along)

Gary walked over to the Organ, "Hey, who are you? Did you get rid of those monsters?"

The man smiled as he rose his head. He had blonde hair, pulled back into a ponytail. His eyes were a piercing black, and his skin was a very dark color. His smile was friendly, as he said "I am, but you all have to leave town. My friend has foreseen it, that your friend there will grow to be very powerful," He said, gesturing towards Seizar.

"What do you mean?" Gary asked, but the man simply shook his head.

"It doesn't matter, you have little time before more come. Those beasts," He gestured towards one of the monsters that wasn't quite dead yet, "are searching for those of us with magical musical talents. Our powers are being hunted down, and I don't know why,"

He hit a few notes, making the last of the wolves die, frowning at the mess. He began to play a different tune, one that was soothing even coming from an Organ. It made the bodies of the monsters turn to dust and blow away.

"I have to go now, I have my own mission," He said, as he pulled a small orb from his pocket, and the orb sucked the organ into it, causing it to vanish.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 11 Feb 2011, 1:55 pm

"Bye Mr. Deus Ex Machina!" said Juno, cheerfully, waving at the man as he left. "See you next time we need help from a mysterious source!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry Fri 11 Feb 2011, 4:45 pm

"Idiots, they're all idiots! They should know how old I really am as soon as they see me and feel the atmosphere around me..." she said, shaking her head in disappointment. When she saw him lean in and ask, she gave him an annoyed look.

"I told you, you shouldn't be that involved in what I do. You're only looking for trouble, got that?"
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 11 Feb 2011, 8:07 pm

Seizar followed Gary to the Organ and he heard to the man's words as well. Especially the part where he was going to be powerful.

"Me? Powerful?" Seizar said, pointing to himself and blinking in disbelief. "Well, that's... flattering..."

Seizar felt a little smidgen of fear when he heard that people like him and his friends were being hunted because of their musical Gift, but then that fear was shot down when the organ disappeared into the orb the man was holding.

"Whoa! That was cool!" Seizar exclaimed, grinning excitedly. "I definitely need one of those! It would be so much easier!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 11 Feb 2011, 9:30 pm

The man frowned, "Here, you can have my spare," He tossed it to Seizar, then looked at Juno funny.

"Don't count on my help every time," He winked, then turned to leave.

Gary rubbed his chin in thought.

(Last chance to say something to him. I leave this chance since I noticed Pie hasn't posted yet either)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Feb 2011, 1:32 am

"Puuuu~ Your boring and no fun at all..." Xamic said with childish manner pursing his lips and leaned his chin against table.

"You know my name yet i don't know yours" he kept with childish attitude and and swinged his head side to side while leaning chin against table.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 12 Feb 2011, 1:38 am

"Don't worry, we won't need it again; next time we see you, we'll be WAY more powerful," said Juno.

She was quiet for a second.

"I've got an idea!" she said. "Well go into the forest in search of adorable little forest animals....and then attack them for level-grinding purposes! It should take a couple thousand cute little bunny rabbits before we get to a high enough level to take on that guy, but we can do it!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Sat 12 Feb 2011, 1:44 pm

Kate rested her arm on the bell of her saxophone. "Thanks for the help, we owe ya one," she said. "But either way we gotta move fast, the longer we stay the longer we jeopardize these innocent lives,".
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 12 Feb 2011, 11:55 pm

Seizar almost fumbled in catching the orb but his eyes were shining. "Whoa, thanks a lot!"

Feeling a little excited, Seizar held the orb against this flute. He didn't really know how to use it, but it seemed what he did was fine for the flute was sucked into the orb easily.

At Juno's words, he sweatdropped. "I don't think that's a practical route to go down, Juno-chan," he said.

Hearing Kate's words, he turned to his childhood friends. "I think Kate's right," he said in all seriousness. "If those monsters are after us then we'll be endangering the townspeople." He looked a little sad at have to be forced to leave his home. "So I think we should go, the sooner the better. But we need to be prepared."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 13 Feb 2011, 2:59 pm

"I say we find out where the monsters are coming from, go there, and blow things up till there aren't anymore monsters coming after us," said Juno.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Feb 2011, 3:43 pm

Gary smiled, "You do the blowing things up, I'll chop everything to pieces!" He raised his axe to make his point, "Nobody will be hurting my friends,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Sun 13 Feb 2011, 11:17 pm

Kate smirked. "And my instruments will do anything except physically effect someone." She picked up her backpack that she totally had with her the entire time and stretched. "And since I don't wanna die, I think I'll tag along with you guys!" She joked.
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next