Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Super Power Lottery - Table Top - Round 1

+4
Tom
White Mage Slave
BlackMageMaster
Simply David
8 posters

Go down

Super Power Lottery - Table Top - Round 1 Empty Super Power Lottery - Table Top - Round 1

Post by Simply David Tue 10 May 2011, 12:10 pm

Hello everybody, and welcome to the actual RP that you made your characters for!

First I'd like to say thank you, and that I hope you have fun making your character!

With that out of the way, here are some ground rules for the posts in this RP:

1. Use the template I provide at the bottom for each post, it will keep things simple so everyone can keep up with what's going on.
  2. Don't use the template if all you have to do is roll and that is all, in which case just post your roll.
  3. Do not give your character knowledge from out of character. This is basic RP rules, but this RP is not the usual RP so I wanted to reiterate.
  4. Anyone can kill anyone in this RP. It isn't recommended that you turn on each other unless you intend on leaving the party since
  5. If someone makes a killing blow on someone, they can choose to knock them out instead. Someone who is knocked out will be unconcious for a designated amount of time. They may die while unconcious if not healed.
  6. Everyone will start with 50Gul

(Everything below this point in this post you must copy/paste into your post, and fill in the blanks. Note that you can probably just copy/paste from your last post to save time. Anything that is in bold you must also bold)

HP: 0/0
MP: 0/0
Stress: 100/100
Gul: $50

*Insert your characters' actions here*
*insert actions that change your own HP/MP/Stress/Gul here*
*insert your roll(s) here if necessary, only for actions that require it*

(Include this last part *ONLY* if something changed your stats during the post)
HP: 0/0
MP: 0/0

Last edited by Simply David on Sat 28 Jun 2014, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Super Power Lottery - Table Top - Round 1 Empty Re: Super Power Lottery - Table Top - Round 1

Post by Simply David Tue 10 May 2011, 12:18 pm

HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Stress: 1000/1000
(Little note: Yes, yes he has 1000 stress. He's incredibly collected)
Gul: $0 (And he's broke)

Garruk paced around the little building that sat out in the wide open area. This area had yet to be touched by war. There was a small house, no bigger than a shed, and all around it were wide open green lands. There were horses nearby, grazing.

He had already sent a message to each person that he had decided would be helpful. They had recieved a simple piece of paper, with the message "Come here to save the world", and a map on the other side showing how to get here. The map had slight magical properties that would allow even someone simple-minded to follow the directions.

He waited for them to show up, hoping he had placed his hopes in the right people.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Super Power Lottery - Table Top - Round 1 Empty Re: Super Power Lottery - Table Top - Round 1

Post by BlackMageMaster Wed 11 May 2011, 12:18 am

HP: 40/40
MP: 25/25

Elanor picked her way up the path to the small house, pausing just once to check herself against the map with a touch of skeptism. No, this is definitely right. At least it's neutral territory... She thought, quickening her pace, her rush belied only by the rustling of her petticoats. She paused again a few yards from the man pacing outside, looking up at him with a critical eyes.

"Are you the one who sent this?" She called, holding up the map, but not coming a step closer. "I do hope you haven't got any noble ideas if you are."
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 May 2011, 10:46 am

HP: 45/45
MP: 5/5

Moments later Kumar walked up the same path Elanor had come up to house. After he had returned to village only for a short while he had received a letter which had told him to go to that place where he was now. As soon as he had done reading letter he somereason knew with instick which direction he was suppouse to go. Grass rustling under his boot's with each step he took.

When he reached the house he noticed Garruk and Elanor, later holding up same map he had. "Umm excuse me?" Kumar called out while he approached them same time digging his map out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 11 May 2011, 11:06 am

HP: 5/5
MP: 10/10
Gul: $0

Garruk smiled, "Ah, I am! I'm glad that two people have already arrived," He motioned for the two of them to come closer. If he was correct, the girl was the cyborg. He got the feeling from her that that was the case.

The other boy he wasn't sure just yet, but he knew that with two people here, that soon others would also make their appearance.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Wed 11 May 2011, 4:02 pm

MP: 20/20

From another direction, a large... being, lumbered through the fields. He was very slow, lifting one limb at a time and placing it in front of him almost methodically. He seemed to creak with his movements. His leafy hair (?) swayed in the wind as he passed by a grazing horse. He stared intently up at the small, shack-like house as he continued to move, saying nothing and leaving the horses to wonder what he was thinking, if he was thinking at all.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 11 May 2011, 9:36 pm

HP: 30/30
MP: 55/55

"Hello~!" Sang Yuna as she drew closer to her destination, spotless, having meticulously prepared her appearance with the assistance of her new power. Her dress blew in the breeze, and her hair followed it as she walked slowly against the weak wind. She observed the horses for a few seconds before continuing and reaching the house.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 11 May 2011, 11:12 pm

HP: 15
MP: 25

Satsuki Matou glanced down at the map again before looking up towards the horizon again. She could make out a house with several people gathered there. This had to be the place. The place where she would supposedly save the world. Part of her wondered if this was just a trap, some set up to kidnap a famous general's daughter. Well whatever the case, she was stronger now, more capable of taking care of herself.

With final resolution, the violet haired girl took another step and headed out towards the house. Maybe, if she was lucky, this really would be the place where she would save the world.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 11 May 2011, 11:28 pm

Grae walked quietly towards the house, pausing in front of the old man and saying nothing. He was a very cold person, and trust, especially of random pieces of paper, wasn't his strong suit.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 12 May 2011, 12:53 am

HP: 20/20
MP: 45/45

Kyoko silently made her way over to the building. When she reached it, she paused. 'Who is that?' she wondered as she stared in awe at Grae. She smiled to herself before walking up to the man and tapping him on the shoulder. She looked up at him and said, "Excuse me? What is your name?"
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 12 May 2011, 8:06 pm

Grae frowned, looking at Kyoko strangely. "I am called Grae. Who are you?"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 12 May 2011, 8:29 pm

She smiled. "I'm Kyoko. Nice to meet you." She paused and then added, "I hope we can get to know each other better in the future."
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 12 May 2011, 9:03 pm

"I suppose we shall, as we all appear to have come here for the same reason..." Grae said, turning back to the old man.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 12 May 2011, 9:11 pm

Garruk was ecstatic. Over half of the people he had sent letters to had shown up! He was amazed and happy for this. This will be plenty enough to at the least start a resistance against the forces of evil.

"Alright, welcome all!" He stated, waving his arms dramatically, now beginning his introduction, "I am so glad to see each and every one of you! I have called you all here because of what most of you have probably heard as rumors, and maybe some of you have experienced it. There is an evil being who has come into power, and is leading an army of dark forces to take hold of the world," He let that sink in. Some of them may not have realised that the rumors were true, so he wanted them to understand the situation.

"I wish to wait just a little longer, in hopes that more will show, and then I will reveal my plan whether they do or not. For now, please come inside," He motioned towards the small building behind him. From the outside, it appeared to be so small that the group gathered would hardly fit inside and not comfortably. He opened the door and went inside without waiting for a response.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Thu 12 May 2011, 11:04 pm

Elanor looked at the building, then turned, asessing each of the small gathering in turn. Her pupiless lilac eyes lingered on each face, betraying not a speck of emotion. She stepped out of the path leading to the door, holding out her hands in a esture of invitation."After you, ladies and gentemen."
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 11:41 pm

Stess: 100/100
Gul: 50

Bit unconfident, Kumar took the invitation and walked inside first. not staying infront the door he moved foward so the others could follow inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Fri 13 May 2011, 3:23 pm

Another figure approached from the distance. Slowly walking closer, he silently continued towards the rest of the group as he smoked a cigarette between his lips. The left arm of his coat blew in the slight wind, empty. Just on time, he noted, as he watched the group start stepping inside.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 14 May 2011, 3:34 pm

Grae walked inside the house silently.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 16 May 2011, 11:45 am

Once everyone was inside, it was very crowded. The building was not very big and seemed to lack anything more than a small rug and a painting.

Garruk walked over to the painting and moved it over, revealing a small lever, which he pulled.

He then turned around as a loud creaking sound was heard, and he removed the rug from the floor, revealing....!

The rest of the floor. Garruk grabbed a handle that almost nobody would be able to notice, and certainly not at first glance, and pulled up the floor, Garruk groaning as he did so.

Below was a half-open brick wall. "Oh? It should have opened all the way..." Garruk went over to the lever again and pulled it harder, causing the brick wall under the floor to groan before finally opening the rest of the way, revealing a staircase down. "Who wants to go first?" Garruk asked, panting heavily as he looked at the stairs with what seemed to be a bit of distaste.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2011, 9:42 am

Stess: 100/100
Gul: 50

Kumar gave shrug and was the first one to head down the stairs. "Ouch! What the heck! I can't see anything in here." Kumar said when he felt his head hit against something.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Thu 19 May 2011, 2:47 pm

Elanor slipped inside just in time to see the old man raise the hidden trapdoor. She stayed neard the door, watching with one eyebrow raised, betraying no other signs of emotion.
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Tue 07 Jun 2011, 12:05 am

Kyoko moved next to Grae. "It looks kind of scary down there. Would you be mad if I held onto your arm?" she asked calmly with an outstretched hand.

(lolsorry)
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down