Log in

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Crossover Cruise

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Thu 15 May 2014, 7:36 pm

(NARRATION)

You slowly wake up. Your head hurts, and whatever you're sleeping on is cold and hard. As you come to, you quickly realize that you have shackles on your hands and feet, and that you're in what appears to be a prison cell. Around you, you can see others in a similar predicament. They're quite the cast of characters, but obviously not the people who put you in here. There's another cell across the hall where people of the opposite gender have been placed. How... considerate.

What do you do?
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3124
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Thu 15 May 2014, 7:56 pm

Satsuki quickly sat herself up against a wall and took note of her situation. A stone prison, with iron shackles, and several other people, including Ryuko... She didn't know how she got into this situation, but getting out of it didn't look to be that hard of a concept.

---

Sakura looked around at the other prisoners. She didn't feel very injured... was the loss of consciousness from shock? Genjutsu? Poison? The other prisoners seemed to be coming around to consciousness as well. She could easily break out of here by herself but she wanted to make sure of the situation before she did anything crazy.
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3124
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Simply David on Thu 15 May 2014, 8:31 pm

Looking around, Soul realized that he was surrounded by people he didn't know. The hard floor, chains holding him down... this was not a cool situation to be in, "Why... am I locked up?" He didn't question whether he could escape these chains, so whoever chained him down must not have known much about him.

Armstrong was confused for only a moment, looking around the cell, and then across to the other cell. But he noticed it, how could he not? He not only was locked up, but so were... all these children! If not for himself, then for the children!

"Do they think these chains can hold me? Hah! I am Alex Louise Armstrong, the Strong Arm Alchemist! HAAAH!" He flexed his muscles, pulling at the chains. After but a brief moment, his shirt ripped off of him into tatters, his face showed strain, and then the chains holding him shattered. Instinctively, he then did a pose where he flexed his muscles, "HMMMMMM"

Soul was slowly inching away from Armstrong.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5025
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 15 May 2014, 9:14 pm

Vyse groaned as he sat up. He had no memory of what happened but he could instantly tell that he was captured. "Aika... Fina...?" He called out, squinting past his throbbing head. He took a good look around, but didn't spot his two best friends anywhere. He did, however, see a multitude of people, some more oddly dressed than others. This would not have been too strange for the boy if not for the very large man who just broke through his chains.

The young sky pirate stared wide eyed at the man. He was completely in awe of his amazing strength.

--

Rose Lalonde wasn't unaccustomed to waking up with a throbbing headache. It was admittedly one of the down sides of imbuing copious amounts of alcoholic beverages. No, what was actually surprising was that she appeared to be shackled and in a cell with other women she did not recognize. In the cell across from her, she noticed several males one of which she vaguely knew to be a troll. Eridan, wasn't it? With the way he was chained up, Rose might have found the situation humorous, but laughing now, no matter how tiny or private it may be, was probably not the best of plans.

Instead, a pair of needles appeared in her hand. It only took a matter of seconds to channel the 'magic' in them to break the irons keeping her constrained. With the commotion the men were causing, she needed to be ready for whatever was to come.

__________________
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 6043
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Thu 15 May 2014, 10:43 pm

(GM post)

Noises and voices can be heard from down the hall. "Hey! They're waking up! They don't sound happy, either!" "Get your guns!" "We are, we are!" It seems they'll be in front of the cells very soon, with guns even.

What will you do?
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3124
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 16 May 2014, 8:53 am

Ryuko woke up to find herself chained to a wall; along with several other people. She had no idea who'd put her here; but they were about to learn that attempting to restrain her with simple pair of chains was a bad idea.

She jerked her arms forward; and the chains broke. She turned to the others; and noticed that Satsuki was chained up nearby as well. She quickly ran towards her sister.

"Need help busting out?" she asked, with a grin.

At that point, she heard the sound of several people running down the hall.

"Be careful Ryuko," said Senketsu. "You have no idea what kind of opponent we'll be facing,"

"Looks like we're about to find out," said Ryuko, before reaching for the pin on her wrist.

--

Eridan woke to find himself covered in chains. Several times more chains, in fact, than would have been required to restrain him. Even his horns had been chained up for some reason.

Oh well, he guessed that his captors must have correctly assumed he was the biggest threat. It certainly explained why there were more chains on him than on the rest of the people in this room. A sea-dweller like himself was certainly more dangerous than a bunch of humans.

As he tried to think of a way out of his chains; two of the humans broke out of their shackles as if they were nothing. His jaw nearly dropped. He had no idea that humans were so freakishly strong. Perhaps he could get them to help him out?

He noticed Lalonde was among the captured humans. Surely she could be convinced to bust him out. After all, they had a history together. He would have to use every ounce of his charm and charisma for this to work.

"Hey, Lalonde, why don't you bust us out of this glubbin' prison with your fake-magic?" he asked. "Then maybe we can talk about this hate-thing we've got goin' on,"

Oh yeah, he was totally nailing this. Noone could match his charm and charisma. Except maybe people with charm and charisma.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5098
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 16 May 2014, 5:23 pm

Izayoi woke up. Was he mad? Nah. Was he annoyed? Not at all. Why was that? Because this was all very interesting. Second time dumped into another world and what did that lead to? Fun and torturing the stupid bunny. 

Who's to say this won't be another entertaining experience? 

Oh no, Izayoi thought. He was bound in iron. Whatever shall he-

Clatter.

That was the sound of the chains falling to the ground. "Heh." he laughed at the futility of it all as he stood up tall. He cracked his neck to make sure it wasn't too stiff. He looked around the room to see that other people were in the same predicament. Well, not the big guy since just flexing busted off the restraints. "So," he looked at Armstrong, "Who are you?""
___________________

In the next cell over, Noel was restrained. The girl struggled for a moment to realize that she had already broken the chains. "Ahhh." she breathed in before summoning Bolverk in one of her hands to blast the other chain off. "Ahh!" thud, she fell ass first onto the ground. Her green eyes scanned the room to see that - no, she didn't know ANYONE here. "W-what's going on?" she asked while gathering her barrings.
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 2562
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 23
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Simply David on Fri 16 May 2014, 5:35 pm

"Hmm?" Armstrong looked down to the young blonde, "Why, I've already stated my name! BUT IF YOU WISH TO HEAR IT AGAIN I WILL NOT ROB YOU OF THE RIGHT!" His fists slammed into each other, which caused his muscles to bulge brightly, "I am Alex Louise Armstrong, the Strong Arm Alchemist!" He then pointed at the young boy, "And who might you be? Ah, my gauntlets," he looked at his fists, and then checked his pockets. Sure enough, his specially designed gauntlets were missing. Well, that's no matter, he'd get them back soon enough.

Soul heard the sounds of people about to come in, possibly with guns. Ah, crap, he really didn't want to deal with this... He quickly turned into a scythe, resulting in the chains falling pointlessly to the ground, then back to himself, "I have to figure out where I am, and then get back to Maka..." he looked around, and sure enough, plenty of the others had escaped their own chains, though one guy seemed to be having problems at least. Wait, that guy was REALLY chained up, no wonder he was having trouble. He also didn't look human, what the heck was he?

He briefly wondered if anyone here was a meister who liked to use scythes.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5025
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 16 May 2014, 5:47 pm

"In that case, I'm Sakamaki Izayoi." he smiled while closing his hand. "And-" the boy swung his foot toward the cell bars. Just from a simple touch it went flying to the other side of the hallway. 

A loud explosion sounded. The young man then walked out into the hallway with his hands in his pockets. "I think I over did it." he chastised himself sarcastically while looking for anyone else that could be out in the hallway.
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 2562
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 23
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Fri 16 May 2014, 6:01 pm

Satsuki smirked at Ryuko's headstrong nature. "I don't need the help, but I was hoping to talk to the guards before smashing their faces in." She slipped off one of her shoes, and one of her toenails was noticeably a black color. All it took was a twist to get her hand shackles off, although her feet were still bound. "...hmm. I'll worry about that later."

Sakura sighed at everyone else's lack of restraint. Oh well. She also easily broke off her cuffs, as well as her leg shackles. She stretched a little to make sure she was unharmed, and walked over to the bars, bending them so they could easily step out. She ducked a little out of reflex to avoid the bar kicked towards her, but it clanged on the bars and stopped before it hurt anyone. "H-Hey! Be careful!" She realized almost everyone had broken out already, and was mildly surprised. "How come all of us are so powerful... and how did we get captured...?"
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3124
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 16 May 2014, 6:19 pm

Right, Rose had almost forgotten how grating the fish troll could be. "Oh yes, that is exactly what I need to hear. I would be swooning into your awaiting piscine arms, Ampora, except you appear to be a little tied up at the moment."

"Truly the deepest and most sincerest of shames," She added with an exaggerated sigh. 

After her show of platonic hate and insincerity, there was a loud crash as one of the boys effortlessly kicked away their cell bars. Interesting, there may be even more going on here than she had initially thought.

"I am beginning to wonder the same thing myself," Rose answered the pink haired girl as she stepped through the opening created by the aforementioned girl.

Turning her attention back to her fishy somewhat comrade, she looked down at him and pondered what to do. She supposed it wouldn't be in good graces to just leave him here. Besides, her power was telling her that he needed to come with them. Oh well, he might make a decent first line of defense.

"Come along now, Ampora," She said flicking her wrist and sending the prissy fish boy floating up into the air. 

---

Meanwhile, Vyse's jaw almost literally dropped at the continued display of power from his fellow inmates. Wow, there were so many strong people! He couldn't believe his eyes! Ah, but... he didn't really have the same power to get himself out of this predicament, "Could someone... uh, give me a little hand here?"
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 6043
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 16 May 2014, 8:04 pm

"Hey, what's the glubbin' idea?" demanded Eridan.

This wasn't what he'd had in mind when he'd suggested they break out together. In fact, he was pretty sure what he had in mind involved getting him out of these chains. 

He supposed that as long as it lead to him getting the hell out of here; he didn't mind being chained up for a while. He would eventually be free of the chains.

Or so he assumed. On the other hand, she might leave him chained up forever; and levitate him everywhere. He gave Rose a nervous glance.

"hey, uh, Lalonde. You are going to break me out of these chains, right?"


--

"I should have known you'd already have an escape plan," said Ryuko.
 
She turned towards the prison bars; and noticed that several of the other prisoners were already breaking out.

"I don't suppose you know how we got here?" she asked.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5098
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Fri 16 May 2014, 8:48 pm

(GM POST)

Several men, clearly not in some kind of uniform, could be seen down the hall now, rifles in hand. They could see that the prisoners were already outside of their cells and readied their weapons. "Get back in your cells! We'll shoot if you don't! This island is the property of our wonderful captain Maize, so don't even  think about defying him if you know what's good for you!"

What do you do?
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3124
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Simply David on Fri 16 May 2014, 10:11 pm

"Ho!" Armstrong was impressed at the young man's display of strength, then turned towards Vyse, "Ah, let me help you with that," He reached down and pulled on the chains, ripping them off the young lad, "There you go!"

Soul rubbed the back of his head. Those guys coming down the hall were definitely not cool, but it wasn't like he couldn't fight at all. Looking around, he was pretty sure everyone else here could too. At this point, probably a good idea to just fight back.

Armstrong looked the people coming in over, but without his gauntlets he would have some trouble. It's not that he couldn't fight, of course, but guns were kind of annoying during a brawl. However, he wouldn't allow any of these children to make the first move, and so with a slight twinkle in his eyes, he reared back before straight out sprinting towards the men, "I BELIEVE THERE HAS BEEN A MISUNDERSTANDING!" Weaving through any fire, he would quickly reach the man at the front of the group, and gave him a solid uppercut right into the ceiling.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5025
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 17 May 2014, 5:11 am

"But it looks so fetching on you, far be it from me to ruin such a marvelous ensemble," A quirk of the eyebrow and a smirk, she openly challenged the troll boy with passive-aggressive banter. She considered it a small personal revenge for calling her magic 'fake'. Not that she actually expected him to learn his lesson. In fact, he would probably take this chance to further embrace his disillusion of rivalry between them.

---

"Thanks," Vyse rubbed at his wrists before standing up. He glanced around the misfit group of superpowered teens and one overzealous adult, "I know we all have question on how we got here, but I think we should focus on escaping by working together!" 

It was then that the men appeared with their rifles in hand. He reflexively went for his swords but realized they weren't on hand. They must have taken his weapons when they were captured. So instead, he clenched his hands into fists and held them up, "We can handle these guys easy! We can't let the old man show us up!"

Rose didn't need further encouraging as she raised her free needle and pointed it at their captors. She made sure to avoid Mr. Armstrong as she sent a concentrated and non-lethal bolt of magic light at their would be assailants.
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 6043
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sat 17 May 2014, 1:43 pm

Noel was still very confused as to what exactly was going on since no one answered her question. Instead of being trapped in the ensuing chaos, Noel sprinted out into the hallway from the opening opened by Sakura with Bolverk raised up. Since the weapon was a Nox Nyctores, they couldn't exactly take them away since the blonde could just summon them from thin air. "Huh?" now that was weird. There had been others captured just like them.

"Sorry about that!" Izayoi said with no reservation whatsoever. The spiky haired kid looked down the hallway to see guards pointing their guns toward them. "Oh? That's interesting." Izayoi kicked the ground, causing a slab of stone to spring up. It floated there just for a second, "And that's cute, you think you can control me!" Next he kicked it straight at the guards. A fluctuating pruple energy rippled out from the impact of the kick. The stone, the very large, hard stone plowed straight through the hallway to the guards. If they weren't careful, they were going to be flattened.
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 2562
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 23
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 17 May 2014, 8:43 pm

Ryuko turned to face the group of men that had come to recapture them. These men must have been the ones responsible for kidnapping her and the others.

"You think you can kidnap me; then order me around?" she demanded, taking a step towards the guards.



She considered pulling the pin on her wrist; but decided against it. There was no need to transform to take down this bunch of idiots. Instead, she charged at the group of guards; determined to beat some information out of them.
--


Eridan, meanwhile, continued trying to convince the Lalonde to let him down.

"Come on Lalonde, you know you need me to join in the fight," he said. "You and I are probably the only decent fighters here..."

At that point, he noticed several of the humans had begun to utterly pulverize the group of guards.

"...or not,"

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5098
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Mon 19 May 2014, 2:56 pm

(GM POST)

Even as soon as Alexander beat down one of the guards, braving the storm of bullets (and likely having a few musket balls strike him) to embed the man in the ceiling, the other guards turned and fled. Their guns were not very advanced and not meant for rapid-reloads, it seemed. However, the other attacks quickly knocked the rest of them out, leaving no one to really ask about the situation.

What do you do?
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3124
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Simply David on Mon 19 May 2014, 3:18 pm

Armstrong saw the incoming slab of rock and weaved against the wall to avoid it. After the guards were quickly taken down by the others, he took a look at himself. Well, he had avoided the majority of the shots, but there were definitely a few wounds on him, "Ah, how reckless of me," When he realized it was rounded ammunition instead of piercing rounds, he had to wonder what type of technology was being used here. The wounds themselves weren't particularly bad for him, and it seemed that his charge kept everyone else from being harmed. A job well done, he'd say, "Is everyone alright then?" he turned back, asking everyone. The two or three bullet wounds and slight blood would probably be visible on his chest and right arm, but he didn't even seem to be flinching from them.

Soul relaxed a bit. Seemed he wasn't even needed for the guards. What kind of crazy people was he dealing with? A guy that braves a storm of bullets and another guy that just sends rocks flying around. Actually, that guy seemed to use some sort of soul wavelength attack on the rock, could he be... "Oi, blonde guy. Are you a meister?" he asked.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5025
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Mon 19 May 2014, 7:51 pm

Sakura's eyes widened at his wounds and she walked over to him. "Yeah, we're fine, but you're bleeding! Hang on a sec, I'm a medic." She placed her hands together through a series of handseals, activating her go-to medical jutsu. She then placed her now green-glowing hands on Alexander's wounds. "Huh... small metal balls. Figured they'd be using something... sharper." Within moments, she had one in her hand, which was probably painful to Alex. "I can do a better job of patching you up later, after we get to safety, but best not to leave these in you, and to stop the bleeding." She reached for some wrappings but realized they were confiscated as well. "Tch, guess I need to find new supplies."

Satsuki began walking past everyone, down the hallway. "I'm sure these men have supplies we can take, as well as our equipment. We might even be able to get an explanation out of the next lot."
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3124
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Mon 19 May 2014, 8:04 pm

It seems that Izayoi's attack was more than enough to dispatch the group that wanted to fill them with musket balls. T'was a bit of let down that they went down so easily. Really, back in the Little Garden, the enemies would have at least put up some banter or... maybe a bit more of a fight. The problem child was about to say something to Satsuki with the message of 'do not order me' but what she said was the best solution to the unknown problem they all experienced. 

What was going on?
Who stole them away from their homes?

The answers to these questions weren't going to reveal themselves if he just waited. 

"Meister?" Izayoi said to Soul, frowning at the thought. No, he wasn't anything of the sort. "Afraid not, kid." the boy said as he walked past Satsuki. His hands were in his pockets as he went by, "Then let's get moving." the boy said in response to Satsuki.

Meanwhile Noel was still wondering what the fuck was up with all this malarky. "Excuse me," Noel walked over to Rose, "Can you tell me what's going on...?" yep, still clueless.
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 2562
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 23
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 20 May 2014, 7:52 am

"You were saying, Eridan?" Rose couldn't have possibly looked more smug as she casually twirled her needle between her thumb and forefinger. Whether it would cause her aquatic comrade to slowly spin around whilst in the air was all a matter of mere coincidence. 

"Hm?" Turning her attention from the completely accidental torment of pretentious pricks, the seer raised a questioning eyebrow at her fellow blonde, "I suspect it's your typical affair of temporal, and quite possibly multiversal, displacement. Consider it... a forced vacation in which you get to meet a multitude of strangers and one vexatious troll. Do be careful not to get too close. He tends to spew copious amounts of vindictive come-ons."

Rose's flippancy, not to mention her jabs at Eridan's expense, would make one wonder if she was being serious or just toying with them. It did not help at all that she added on top of this an almost teasing look at Noel's direction, "By the way, you have nice eyes. They remind me of a friend."

---

Vyse put down his fists with a small sigh. He guessed there was no point in that semi-rousing speech. These guys sure were something else. He's never met anyone with as much power as some of them displayed in just these few seconds. 

When Sastuki moved past the group, he began following behind her, "I hope we find our stuff soon. I don't like feeling so useless."
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 6043
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 20 May 2014, 6:54 pm

Ryuko lifted up one of the unconscious guards; and began to slap him repeatedly.

"Hey! Wake up so we can beat some answers out of you!" she yelled.

--

"Lalonde, if you do not let me down this instant, I am going to have to tell K..." he started to say, before he suddenly began to spin.

By the time it stopped, he was too dizzy to even bother finishing his sentence. When he got out of these chains; he was definitely going to give her a piece of his mind. Seriously, what had he done to deserve this?


He rolled his eyes as Rose began blatantly flirting with Noel. After accusing him of "spewing copious amounts of vindictive come-ons". What was her problem with him anyway? He started to wonder once again if she was waxing black for him. If humans even had that quadrant.

"Who was it that was 'spewing copious amounts of come-ons', Lalonde?"

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5098
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Simply David on Wed 21 May 2014, 3:18 pm

"Tch," Soul should have known. It's not like he's ever seen any of these people before, it was highly unlikely any of them ever went to DWMA. Since Maka wasn't here, he figured there was a really good chance that he was the only one from his school to get captured and imprisoned. But who would do that? Why would they do that? What value was he, even if he WAS a death scythe?

Also, he had to admit that it didn't seem like the people who captured them knew what they were capable of. Nearly everyone was able to escape their confinement without difficulty.

Armstrong's eyes widened at the healing he was receiving, "Is that Alchahestry?" He asked, as he winced a bit at the pain of having the bullet removed from the wound. Healing always did hurt more than getting hurt in the first place, he thought, "I agree!" he stated towards Satsuki, wincing again as the last bullet was removed. He nodded towards Sakura, "Not to worry, I'll be fine," he gave her a thumbs up and a wink for good measure.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5025
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Thu 22 May 2014, 1:15 am

Rose complimented Noel which made her blush a little bit, "W-well, thank you very much." she said in an attempt to be modest, "But who exactly are you?" the girl really had no idea what was going on. Again, to re-establish, Noel isn't a stranger to 'dimensional jumping' since she lives in a world with something called the 'Boundary'. Infinite universes caught in an infinite expanse of infinite time. All very confusing, yes, but it just goes to show that this kind of situation isn't the strangest that shes been in. 

"Oh, I'm Noel Vermillion." best to introduce herself before something even more chaotic interrupted the conversation. "It's nice to meet you..." she continued on in hopes that Rose would introduce herself.

MEANWHILE Izayoi walked down the hallway with his hands in his pockets completely ignoring any orders that people might have given him.
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 2562
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 23
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Fri 23 May 2014, 6:49 pm

[GM POST]

Those who wander down the hallway discover a larger room, with tables, chairs, and unfinished meals. It seems to be a guard break-room, and you interrupted their lunch. On one side, there is a long table, where almost all of your weapons are conveniently laid out. The only things missing seem to be Sakura's medical supplies and Satsuki's equipment.

On the other side of the room is a staircase leading up to a door, while there's another hallway to the right when you walk in.

What do you do?
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3124
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 23 May 2014, 10:14 pm

Rose countered Eridan's eyeroll with her own. She supposed she should stop messing with the sea-dweller before she started giving him the wrong idea. So with a flick of her needles, she broke the chains holding him into pieces and sent him tumbling unceremoniously on the ground. Ignoring whatever stutter of complaints Ampora would have, she kept her attention on her new comrade.

"Rose Lalonde," She answered with a small smile, "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Ms. Vermillion. Though, I wish it was under less treacherous circumstances."

The Seer noted that many were leaving the room, she nodded her head toward the exiting group, "Shall we?"

---

Vyse quickly spotted his sword among the equipment and immediately went to reequip them. It was a huge relief to have his weapons back on him as well as the moon stones used to tap into his magic. He felt a lot more confident in his abilities to get out of here now!

After getting his stuff, Vyse noticed the staircase and went up carefully. He glanced around for anyone that might be on their way. They should leave quickly if they wanted to avoid something they may not be prepared for.

He waved his hands down at the others below him, "Come on guys, this way."
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 6043
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Simply David on Fri 23 May 2014, 10:23 pm

"Aha! How foolish of them!" Armstrong stepped away from Sakura, finding his gauntlets quite readily available. Donning them, he turned and slammed his fists against each other, then struck a pose, "The Strong Arm Alchemist is here!"

Soul sweatdropped at the antics of the muscle-man. He glanced over the table. It wasn't like he had anything for them to confiscate from him. He WAS his weapon. He noticed one guy taking the lead. Oddly, it was the only one of the males who hadn't been able to break out- wait, right, that really weird looking guy who had only just now finally been released. He seemed to have some sort of feud going on with the other girl, like they knew each other, so he'd been staying out of that.

Well, that said, Soul was really ready to get the heck out of here so he followed the guy who seemed to want to lead. It was his best bet to just follow along with someone else for now, as dumb as it felt to be taking orders from someone he didn't know.

Armstrong noticed that there were at least two guys going up the stairs, "Excellent! Let us make our way, children!" he waved on all of the others who hadn't quite decided to follow Vyse yet, waiting to make sure everyone went the same way.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5025
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 23 May 2014, 11:31 pm

The girl's name was Rose Lalonde? Alright, easy enough to remember for Noel. "Thank you, Rose." Since the girl was much younger than Noel (at least seemingly), the previous NOL Lieutenant thought to call the girl by her first name. "Oh, yes, we don't need to be left behind." the blonde followed after the group as they went down the hallway. Hopefully Rose was in tow. 

Meanwhile Izayoi stayed quiet, looking around the room. The thing that caught his eye was the staircase. What'd he do? He started walking up the stairs just after Vyse did.
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 2562
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 23
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Sat 24 May 2014, 1:31 pm

Rather than head towards the stairs, Satsuki seemed intent on exploring the side-rooms. "Tch, my swords aren't here... and yet Ryuko's are. Must have taken them somewhere..." She opened up one door only to find it was a storage closet. She removed a broom and snapped off the end, creating a makeshift staff... or a spear if one shoved it hard enough.

Sakura, meanwhile, retrieved some kunai and shuriken from the table. Some of them seemed to be missing. Looking around, she saw some embedded in a dart board, and the wall around it. "Geez, these guys are terrible shots..."
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3124
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum