Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Novus Dissidia; Break [RP Only]

2 posters

Go down

Novus Dissidia; Break [RP Only] Empty Novus Dissidia; Break [RP Only]

Post by Ragna the Saviour Thu 04 Dec 2014, 12:16 am

Chapter 2-3; Devil’s Child

There was a large building, a massive palace in fact. The building was made up of three parts, with the middle being incredibly tall and the rest of it was quite symmetrical.

A lone figure walked the long staircase leading up to the front door of the palace. She gazed up at the building like looking at her home that she hasn't visited in a long time. For just a moment, she might have looked lonely. But then she had a smirk on her face as she flipped her hair back and strode right up to the massive door. She put both of her hands on the doors and pushed them inwards with a loud creak.

There in the flaming war room sat a man in a red duster coat. He had white hair which was a contrast to the dark and even somewhat broody room. His legs were over the arm of the central chair protected by a curtain of red fire. He leaned back with the other arm a rest for his back. "Looks like the room just got hotter," the Half-demon pulled himself up, sitting as if he had owned the place.

"Wha-" Azula was taken aback by the intruder sitting upon HER throne, "Who's chair do you think that is?" She asked, daring him on with her expression, "Don't think flattery will help you," she added, as she began stepping forward.

“Didn’t see a name on it, so I just figured I’d sit,” Dante propped himself up while dusting his legs off. “Who’s flattering who?” he seemed lost on what she meant! Though his smile seemed to suggest otherwise.

"Hmph. Well, I'll have you know that's my chair, as I am the Fire Lord of this palace," she knew he was on her team, so it seemed like her hostility had left her. Though that was clearly only a surface level fact, as her every movement still carried the weight of a threat.

“Oh, so sorry your Majesty!” he ‘politely’ bowed as if showing her to her rightful throne.

Azula eyed him for a second but shrugged as she stepped forward. She blasted a little bit of blue fire into the furnace that was ever-alight, changing the color of the flames to blue, "Hm, much better, don't you think?" she stepped past Dante and sat upon her throne, if only to make a point.

Dante didn’t say much after that. Instead he picked himself up while putting his hands in his pockets. “So what brought you all the way back here?”

"Well, I figured I'd make my way back home for a bit, look around to see if there was anyone in particular around," She began explaining rather casually, "Although I didn't expect someone to be sitting here."

“Talked to the Guy in the Sky, he told me someone was headed this way. Thought I’d check who it was.” Dante said while walking through the blaring flames. “Though since it wasn’t anything too interesting, guess I’ll take my leave,” he put his back hand up as if he was waving good-bye.

"Nothing interesting?" Azula asked, sounding almost disheartened, "Maybe if he sent you all this way, you could make yourself useful to me. You did sit in my chair, after all," she seemed to be suggesting they work together.

Dante his head while trying to hide a smile, “What’s your price?” he turned toward her with his arms crossed. “I don’t come cheap,” Pizza, Sundaes and debts don’t pay themselves.

"Money?" Azula had to hold back laughter at this imbecile, "Oh don't worry, the reserves of the lord of the Fire Nation are bottomless. If that's all you need I assure you, you'll be covered," she didn't mind promising him money. Hell, what were even the chances she'd get to pay him anyway?

Royalty? Who would have thought! “Guess it’s a deal,” he turned toward the entrance of the Fire Lord’s Chamber.

Two brothers clashing their swords. Sparks flying through the air, a dance of the death and a reflection of the past.

The brother in red.
The brother in blue.

“Dying didn’t give you that attitude adjustment? Man, what am I going to do with you, Bro?” Dante smiled, seeming to hide his pain.

“Don’t get so cocky, Dante” Vergil paid it no mind. They were meant to fight, to shed blood, to die by the other’s hand. Why would he?

They clashed blades like always.
Vergil thought he could win.
Could claim that power.

But in the end, he failed.
In the end, it was an interrupted battle.

Now he walked through the green forest, searching his brother out so they could finish that fight. Finish what was meant to be a rematch.

The flapping of large wings, and the sound of a massive bird crying out rung through the forest. There was a black feathered bird chasing down a familiar young blonde across a bridge.

"Dang it! This thing isn't easy to take down!" Yang cried out as she turned to fire off another couple of explosive rounds at the bird from her gauntlets. The bird cried out again as it seemed to be unphased and simply waved its wings, firing off its feathers like a hail of bullets.

Yang was forced to keep running to avoid the attack, and she jumped towards the forest over a gap in the bridge.

The blonde girl ran straight through a clearing of trees, past the man in the blue coat. He studied her for a moment then watched as a shadow came over the clearing in the forest. “What a nuisance,” he knew that girl from before - even if it was just a momentary sighting. Vergil grabbed Yamato, pulling the blade out then quickly resheathing it.

In the Nevermore’s path, slices in dimensional space started to form around it.

The creature cried out as it took hits, and it flapped its wings to move the other direction. It began circling above looking for a clear shot at the girl and whoever this intruder was.

Yang stopped in her tracks and turned back towards the guy who helped, "Oh hey! Thanks!" Yang packed her right elbow on her left hand, looking ready to keep going, "We have to be careful, that thing is pretty durable," she warned, assuming he was going to help some more.

She ran forward without waiting for a response, dashing up the side of a tree with her momentum. She then jumped from the top of the tree and landed on the bird's back. It quickly turned, forcing her to lose balance and she was forced to hold onto some feathers.
Vergil continued to warp space with his quick, well-placed slashes. The orbs started appearing to interrupt the bird’s flight pattern despite Yang getting on top of it. More attacks, more attempts to kill the thing where it flew.

Yang caught on to her new ally's pattern. The Nevermore tried avoiding the attacks but it wasn't really succeeding, and Yang was able to climb to it's face.

"EAT THIS!" She held open it's mouth and began firing her shots down it's throat. Something about this felt very familiar to her, but for now she just wanted to hop back off. She gave it one last good punch in the face on her way down, until she landed near Vergil.

To follow up with Yang, Vergil performed a violent slash with Yamato. This ‘dimensional orb’ was much bigger than the rest, meant to slice the remains of the Nevermore to fine bits. The sphere of empty air expands all around the Nevermore’s wings and back. The air moves violently, like it’s been weaponized. Slashes at the feathers, the back, the tail, the talons - blood rains down on the ground with each blow.

"Whoa-ho!" Yang looked up in admiration at the creature finding itself stuck in a bubble of death. This attack was something neither Yang nor the Nevermore would have ever seen. The Nevermore cried out in agony as it found itself slain, it's body falling to the ground in multiple parts.

"That's pretty brutal. Good work, dude," Yang gave the man a friendly wave as she walked over towards him.

“I have no more time for you, girl,” He said those parting words then turned away.

Yang was taken aback, "Oh, well fine then. Thanks for the help with this freaky fragment trial then..." she put her hands on her hips and watched him go. She would be a lot more upset with his attitude if he hadn't made her job so much easier. She was wondering if the mention of a fragment might catch his attention though.

With the Nevermore dead, there was really no reason for Vergil to stick around. The half-demon started to walk off again but, as he started on his walk, a mysterious darkness manifested there in the clearing center.

The Fragment of Blake stopped being a fragment. Her ribbon twitched, she groaned while pulling herself up off the forest floor. “What’s… going on?”

Vergil quirked a brow at the strange sight. That was a freed Fragment? He hadn’t seen it done before, but he didn’t expect it to be that easy.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Novus Dissidia; Break [RP Only] Empty Re: Novus Dissidia; Break [RP Only]

Post by Simply David Fri 05 Dec 2014, 4:34 pm

"Blake!" Yang quickly ran up and grabbed Blake into a hug, "Oh I'm so glad it worked! I'm not letting you out of my sight for as long as we're here!" Without letting go, Yang pulled back her head so she could look Blake right in the face with a big smile.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sat 06 Dec 2014, 2:29 am

"W-what?" Blake was a bit taken aback by what the hell was actually going on. "Yang, what's... going on?" She looked at her while trying to pry the blonde off of her with the hug. 

Vergil, on the other hand, narrowed his eyes while he started to go on his walk again. Really, this guy was strong-headed.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 07 Dec 2014, 8:57 pm

"Well..." Yang finally let go and pointed at Vergil, "This guy helped me defeat a Nevermore, and that freed you!" She saw that he was walking away, and rolled her eyes.

"Hey man, what's the rush? Don't you at least want to say hi?" Yang had every intention of explaining things better, but she really wanted this guy to not be so moody.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down