Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Modern Fantasy RP

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Modern Fantasy RP Empty Modern Fantasy RP

Post by Tom Fri 10 Dec 2010, 1:56 pm

In a fantasy world where humans, monsters, and magic coexist underground, a story of different people begins. What adventure awaits them? What challenges will they face? When will cliché epic intros in a fantasy RP become some other unusual intro of some sorts? No one knows. (This basically means that I don't ahve a plot yet and we just RP with each other co-existing in a fantasy world set now-ish times when there are computers and stuff... Someone will come up with a plot on the way, won't they Spid-ay? Hm, I just ripped Cath-ay off again, haha.)
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Modern Fantasy RP Empty Re: Modern Fantasy RP

Post by Guest Sat 11 Dec 2010, 3:02 am

A male person rollerbladed down the road dodgin people who came in his way, he carried brown package in his hand. His speed was so fast he couldn't brake immediatly, and he would need something to help it.

"Crap, crap,crap!!!" He exclaimed as he kept dodgin people, not slowing down one bit since he had just come down from long hill way down.

His name is Sam Court AKA: White.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Dec 2010, 12:27 pm

Yume was just riding her bike to get to her lab and do more work when he heard someone swearing repeatedly from uphill. When she looked, there was a guy in rollerblades rushing towards her. She barely dodged it by quickly turning right and then back around to watch him go on. "HEY! Get back here, you didn't apologize!" she said as she chased after him on her bike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Dec 2010, 12:32 pm

White tried to slow down the speed but only got turned around and was now rushing back first at the road. "I can't stop!!!" He yelled in horrofied tone, trying to look over his shoulder while trying to keep the balance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Dec 2010, 10:52 pm

"Hmm... I probably have something to fix that." she pondered as she searched the contents of the pockets in her lab coat. She kept going quickly downhill on her bike while dodging obstacles. After a while, she pulled out a syringe. "A-ha! This tranquilizer will knock the lights out of you in no time! That will put you to a stop for sure!" she said as she aimed for him. "Wait for it...." when she found a clear shot of his leg, she threw the syringe. "Now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:14 pm

White cringed from the pain when syringe was suddenly thrown on his leg, he started to daze between wake and sleep. He lost balance and fell down but didn't stop there, speed was so high he kept rolling down hill only to stop against lightpost and breaking three bones from his left arm and few scrapes all over his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:19 pm

"Ugh... That wasn't pretty..." she said as she sighed and stopped her bike right beside where the boy landed. She took some bandages from her coat and knelt down to bandage up the boy's arm and inject some kind of strange medicine that will hasten recovery. She took a marker from her pocket and wrote 'Next time, make sure to have brakes' on his bandage. "Well, that does that." she said as she stood up, stretched, and got on her bike again. "Off to work!" she said as she rode off again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 13 Dec 2010, 8:32 am

Tom happened to be riding by at this exact time. He dismounted his bike and hauled White to the side of the road whilst frowning at the figure leaving the scene.

"Um, hello?" He asked, prodding White with his foot, "Hey, are you alright?" He was itching to get on his bike and chase down the other person, but the tranquillised rollerblader seemed to require his attention more urgently. Not that he could actually do anything. Not that he needed to for that matter.

Last edited by Tom on Tue 14 Dec 2010, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 13 Dec 2010, 8:27 pm

Marie a.k.a. Emo thought it was a nice day to take a relaxing walk around town instead of speed by on her motorcycle. So donning comfortable clothes and a book of spells she intended to read as she walked, she left her house and began her trek. It didn't take long for her to come across something, well, unusual.

There was a seemingly unconscious boy on the sidewalk with another boy standing by him. She looked on curiously before sauntering up to them.

"Hey, is he okay?" she asked, looking down at the boy. It was obvious he didn't look okay, but it wasn't her fault that a standard question was practically rhetorical.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 13 Dec 2010, 9:02 pm

"Super Janitor, to the rescue!" Gordon yelled, as he pedaled down the hill. After completely missing the three people near the bottom and crashing into a tree, he ran over.

"Good lord, this boy is FILTHY! Magic Soap, activate!" Gordon scrubbed the boy with his soap, and ran the mop end of his weapon over it. The boy was now squeaky clean.

"You can thank me by washing regularly, citizens!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Dec 2010, 7:50 am

White coughed couple times before he groaned, just then he was startled when a mop was suddenly pushed on his face. "What the hell!?" he spat the soap water he got in his mouth, when mop was pushed on his face.

"What was that fo-..." He cringed while holding his left arm and vision was slightly blurry. He had a vague last picture of crashing against lightpost and breaking his left arm.

"That's right.. i crashed..." He muttered to himself. He felt how bones in his left arm were moving back to place, but slowly. It would propably take sometime until bones would be fixed. He also noticed the bandages which were tied around his arm.

"Anybody who i can thank for this?" He asked when he noticed slightly blurred figures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Dec 2010, 9:52 pm

Out from the distance, a paper airplane flew into the scene and hit White directly on the head. Whoever threw it must be very skilled at throwing, since... yeah, it was hard to make such an accurate throw from a long distance especially with a paper airplane. There seemed to be some text written on it.

The letter:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Dec 2010, 10:14 pm

"Gah!! What the...?" White muttered to himself while he rubbed the part paperplane hit. He picked paperplane up, opened it and started reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 15 Dec 2010, 5:26 am

"That's one impressive paper plane throw," Tom commented, looking where it came from, "which means we're dealing with one impressive person."

Tom was rather observant, but he could see no one in a position to throw the paper aeroplane. Which means some rather incredible person threw the plane from a distance, predicted how far the wind would move it and did it without being able to see them. Or they used magic.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 16 Dec 2010, 2:48 am

"Indeed," Emo mumbled, staring at the paper plane. She could sense no magic from it though, so the one who threw it must be very skilled.

She turned to White, putting on a concerned expression. "You all right?" she asked, leaning down slightly. "Do you need the hospital?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Dec 2010, 1:54 pm

"Yeah..i thin- gah..." White cringed holding arm which still had bones moving back to place with very slowpace. He soon noticed that he was missing the package he was suppouse to deliver looking around panicing.

"The package! Where is it?!" if he wouldn't be able to deliver the package, he wouldn't get paid and he would get warning or in worst case, fired, which means he wouldn't be eating anything for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Dec 2010, 5:02 pm

Yume stopped her bike near a back door in the dark alley. She leaned it against the wall and took out her key to open the rusty metal door. Inside it was something someone wouldn't think of finding. It was a sophisticated lab with lots of high-tech equipment for performing various experiments. It did cost her a lot of money she saved and a few debts, but it was worth it for her. She locked the door behind her and stretched, cracking her knuckles. "Well, time to go to work!" she said as she put on her gloves and her goggles and made her way to the table with different test tubes on racks and some sticky notes on them saying different things to remind her what she was supposed to do with them. "Hmm... I guess I'll just restock on my tranquilizers and anesthetics." she said as she took a test tube with some kind of liquid in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Dec 2010, 1:41 am

White remebered how the girl had thrown syringe on his thigh and he had lost feeling from his leg." I guess that was her....Got to thank her for bandage's" White muttered to himself.

He saw the package he was suppouse to deliver near the edge of road and tried to stand up, no successfull.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 19 Dec 2010, 2:07 pm

Gordon noticed the package White was looking at, and tossed it to him.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to CLEAN THINGS!" He yelled, getting back in his pedal car, and slamming the axe side of his Mo-Pax into the ground. He yanked on the weapon with great force, propelling him forward at incredible speed. "Janitor, AWAY!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Dec 2010, 7:19 am

"H-hey! Becare-!!" But before he could finish his sentence, Gordon had pedaled away. He tried to stand up but was no successfull, the medicen still had effect's on his leg's and he couldn't stand up.

"Oh, great!! I can't stand up! How i'm suppouse to deliver this package if i can't stand!?" He said to himself gritting his teeth while looking at the package.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 23 Dec 2010, 1:26 am

Emo crouched in front of White and flashed him a smile. "I'll help you," she said, putting on her nice facade. "I've got nothing else to do and I can't just leave you here, helpless."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 23 Dec 2010, 12:10 pm

The sound of a motorcycle engine was heard, and Gawain rode onto the scene.

"Fear not citizen! I have come to help you!" he said, hammishly. "Where is this package that needs delivered?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Dec 2010, 2:22 am

"what the hell? "Fear not citizens!" type? i can't trust this package to you even if i wanted to. You just arrived with motorcycle out of nowhere and asking the delivery location of package. There's no way i can trust person who knows that this package need's to be delivered!" White grumpled and cringed his teeth when he felt bones moving again in side his muscles.

"All i could know you wouldn't deliver it but steal it for yourself. No Offense, but i simply have no trust in you....yet" He tried to stand up again, not been able to.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 25 Dec 2010, 11:54 am

"How dare you mistrust a Road Knight! I wouldn't dream of stealing this package! I have my honor, and the code of chivalry to consider!" said Gawain.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Dec 2010, 12:12 pm

"Huh?" White face was pure confusion as he looked at Gawai.

"alright, got to take my chance's here then, take it to the central park, look for a man with cap with skull marking on it and blue shades. He sounded bit suspicious. But every customer in this business are shifty characters." He finished and leaned foward to give the package to Gawai.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 25 Dec 2010, 1:05 pm

(His name has an N at the end)

Gawain took the package.

"For honor....for glory!" he said, taking the package, and riding off towards Central Park.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jan 2011, 6:56 pm

After Gawain had left, White tried to stand up. Effects of tranquilizers was slowly starting to wear off, making him able to stand up again. Leg's bit shaky." Got to get back home...." He said. That package was the last one he was suppouse to do for the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 02 Jan 2011, 9:30 pm

Emo reached out to grip White's upper arm tightly, steadying him on his feet. "I can help you get home if you want," she said, her eyes wide and concerned and maybe a little bit too innocent for her taste.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jan 2011, 10:24 pm

"Are you sure...?" He asked with slight suspicion on his face. He had strange feeling of wrong there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry Tue 04 Jan 2011, 1:27 am

A little girl wearing a cat ear headband and a tail with a bell at the end of it walked by the crowd of people who were gathered around the injured person. She was carrying a small bag of dog treats to deliver to her customer who ordered it from her for her to deliver to the person's house. She stopped by to see if the boy was okay. "Is everyone okay?" the girl asked the people around her.
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next