Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Great Kingdom of Boneria!

3 posters

Go down

The Great Kingdom of Boneria! Empty The Great Kingdom of Boneria!

Post by Simply David Tue 18 Jan 2011, 3:27 pm

In Boneria, there is one Great King. He is supreme in authority above all else.

But this story isn't about him. It is about his massive Kingdom, named Boneria. Currently there is a tournament being held, the most looked forward to tournament in the Great Kingdom.

This tournament decided the new rankings for the next year. How good you do here determines if you shall increase rank, decrease rank, or stay at your current rank. Lack of participation puts you lower in rank. Winning the tournament wins you the chance to one on one fight a captain or general of your choice to attempt taking their position.

This year, Marisa was looking to take Sonic's position from him as General.

Knights would not participate in this tournament except for fun. Many knights enjoyed the chance to prove themselves stronger than the lieutenants and show themselves proof that they indeed earned the title Knight and are superior to the squads.
Not that they always do.

The tournament was rather simple. People made challenges to those they wished to best. If the challenged is a higher rank, they must accept or forfeit their rank.

There is also a battle royale portion of the tournament, which even the warlords participate in, as well as occassionally the Great King himself.

This tournament is the starting point for our story.... But there may be more to this tournament than meets the eye.... indeed, foreshadowing tells us we may be interrupted before it reaches completion!

----

"Welcome, one and all!" Said the Great King David. (for appearance, refer to avatar) "We are here to enjoy ourselves! We are here to prove ourselves! I hope we all play fair, and nobody breaks any of the rules! Remember, no fighting outside of the arena. Killing is perfectly fine, as our resident Necromancer is here for ressurections and the captain of Squad 4 graces us with her presence, which means there is no need for concern in harming your opponents! No holding back!"

Many of the civilians cheered. David Smirked, looking around at his captains and generals. He wondered how many people would be usurped this season of their position.

----
(For more information on rumors, there will be an explanation on the first page of the Character Creator)
Rumor, Happy, Confirmed: "The king is getting married! He's apparently found himself a bride from another dimension, and she's quite the looker! And, she's a princess, which means the kingdom will increase in size even further!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Great Kingdom of Boneria! Empty Re: The Great Kingdom of Boneria!

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 21 Jan 2011, 12:10 am

This was it. This was finally Marisa's chance to prove herself worthy of being a general. Of course, her opponent was not someone to take lightly. In fact, she could very well lose this match in a matter of seconds if she was not careful. Sonic was a general for a reason after all.

Marisa turned her head at the sound of the door creaking open. There was a purple haired girl with a somewhat bored expression on her face, "Your match starts in a few minutes Marisa."

"Already? My, how time flies, ze," Marisa said with a grin as she stood, grabbing her broom stick that was leaning against a wall, "See ya after I kick the blue fur ball's ass, Patches."

"Wait," Patchouli said, grabbing onto Marisa's sleeve to stop her, "Be careful out there. He's a lot tougher than you think Marisa... just... just use your head when fighting him. Don't just go at him without a plan like you usually do."

"No need to worry bout me, ze! I can handle myself." Marisa said confidently as she continued on to the arena.

---

Murasa Minamitsu swung her anchor at her third challenger today, knocking the poor guy out cold. She stood victorious in the middle of the arena, grinning proudly as she did so. She never did these matches for rank, she had no cares whether she became seated or not. All she cared about was the thrill of the fight, dealing that last blow to your opponent.

"Is that all ya got? Come on!" Marisa yelled out loudly, the crowd cheering loudly for the young sailor, "Where's a real challenge!?"

--

Chiyuri watched boredly as her boss paced the room. Honestly, she didn't get why they were even here, participating in this match. Of course when she had asked, Yumemi had said, "For research of course! I've heard this land has a research facility perfect for our study of magic and how it pertains to the Grand Unified Theory of Physics."

Now here they were, patiently, or in Yumemi's case not so patiently, waiting for their all important match to begin. Chiyuri wondered if this was all worth it, but when she looked back on the old days. The days after Yumemi was laughed out of scientific society because of her theories about magic. The days Yumemi would spend at home moping about, until Chiyuri finally drove some sense into her and got her out of the house. She knew that all this was worth much much more than they could ever imagine.

--

Mokou looked down at the current fight, wincing as the guy got a face full of anchor. She would have preferred to be down there herself fighting, kicking ass and taking names. She would have especially loved to kick the ass of one particular person...

"Fancy seeing you here, Mokou dear."

Speak of the devil...

"I could say the same, Kaguya," Mokou said through gritted teeth, not bothering to turn and face the girl who has been her enemy and rival for over 1000 years.

There was twinkling sort of laugh, before Kaguya spoke again, "My, my still so hostile even though you're a Captain now."

"Just because I'm a Captain, doesn't mean I'll forgive you for what you've done." Mokou's hands clenched around the railings, here knuckles turning pure white.

Mokou heard a sigh and then foot steps as Kaguya walked off. Her hands loosened from the railing, and she continued to watch the matches below. However, that short encounter with Kaguya had not left the back of her mind.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 21 Jan 2011, 12:27 am

David looked at Sonic, who was nearby, "So, what do you think? You gonna lose your position today?"

Sonic winked and smiled with a thumbs up, "Of course not! My speed is still unmatched in this whole kingdom!" David laughed.

He then turned to the arena, as the announcer said "Another win for Murasa!"

"She's quite good," David said, smirking as he rubbed his beard thoughtfully, "But she does have a decent challenge coming her way,"

----

Kameo stepped up across the arena in front of Murasa, "Hello," She said, smiling, "I'll be your next opponent," She smiled a bit, "I need to remind everyone who your superior is, after all,"

As she stepped up, a man used telekinesis to remove the anchor before another woman, completely black skin, came over and magicked Murasa's opponent back to life. He shook his head, a little dizzy, and walked away muttering to himself. The arena ground where the anchor had landed was quickly cleaned and repaired magically all on it's own.

----

In a seperate arena (there are three) Kenpachi had just lay waste to twenty men in a row. "Come ON! Surely there's one unranked person that can get past me!" He looked almost annoyed as he continued fighting off the rest of the fifty men he was fighting, "Freakin' weaklings! All of you!"

----

"Psychronius," David said, looking over, "I want you to know that I expect you to win every match. You are representing the power of the King's Court today," Even as he said it, he had a smile. He didn't expect him to lose. He was not scheduled to fight any captains, after all, and few lieutenants could match up.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 21 Jan 2011, 1:03 am

"Is that right?" Murasa grinned broadly at the woman in front of her, "Be ready kid, I'm not going to hold back on you just cause you're my superior and all."

From around the stands cheers of "Murasa! Murasa!" as well as "Kameo! Kameo!' was heard all around. Different fans wanting see their respective favorite win this match.

---

Marisa stepped out into the sunlight, pulling her witches hat down to block out the rays. Soon. Soon she'll be facing Sonic in the arena. She was confident she could win. After all, she had successfully beaten Aya on numerous occasions, who was for certain almost if not just as fast as Sonic himself. Not to mention, she was fast herself, having developed a spell specifically for increasing her own speed. But then again, old Patches was right. If she wanted to win this, she'd have to rely on more than her speed and power.

"Heh, shame Reimu can't be here to see this..." Marisa said looking up for a moment with a grin before getting on her broom and flying off to her destination.

---

Far from the kingdom, in a shrine atop a lone mountain, a brown haired miko sneezed audibly. She rubbed her nose, setting down the tea she had just sneezed into, "I bet that idiot witch is talking about me again..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 21 Jan 2011, 11:55 am

Kameo smiled brightly, and the announcer shouted out "Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!"

"This match," The announcer said, "Will determine tenth seat among Squad 2! How exciting! If both sides are ready,"

Kameo spread her fairy wings, "Set," The announcer continued, "FIGHT ON!"

Link turned to David, "I thought that Murasa wasn't interested in raising rank?"

David smirked, "Doesn't matter, of course. You know how it is Link, you lose to an inferior within your squad you lose your position, doesn't matter. Murasa wanted a challenge, well, Kameo won't give up her spot easily,"

----

"WARLORD GRANA WINS!!!!" Grana stepped out of his arena, smriking. That last guy at least had some fight. Lasted more than two sword swings at least.

Link sighed from his spot, "He's looking at me," Link said.

"Indeed he is," David said, smiling, "You know he'll wanna fight you again,"

"Yes, he will," Link wondered, not really wanting to have to fight the warlord again. However, he couldn't deny the fight or else he'd be considered weak for denying someone he's defeated before. He sighed again, wondering if he'd get out of it because someone else would challenge him first. He hoped someone else would challenge him first. Grana creeped him out.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 21 Jan 2011, 1:11 pm

"Heh, I hope you're prepared for this," Murasa said as she began floating a bit off the ground. She waved her hand in front of her sending out an immense and wide spread stream of blue energy balls at Kameo. The ghost sailor had decided to use a non spell card first. Didn't want to end this match too quickly after all.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 21 Jan 2011, 1:23 pm

Psychronius flipped another page in the novel he was reading.

"Considering that, from what I understand, Murasa is a GHOST, I highly doubt Kameo has a chance." He said.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 22 Jan 2011, 3:11 pm

David Shrugged, "Not sure, maybe Murasa won't go intangible too quickly,"

---

Kameo flew into the air, then divebombed through the attacks, dodging. She transformed into what seemed to be a pile of rocks. They vibrated for a moment, before spreading out wide, some of them attacking Murasa.

(Kameo's own version of a Touhou attack. XP)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 22 Jan 2011, 3:46 pm

Murasa weaved around the rocks, being used to dodging projectiles such as that. She flew up higher into the air pulling out a card, "Let's see how you handle this, Pebbles. Drowning Sign 'Sinkable Vortex'!"

Suddenly an immense number of magical blue bullets surrounded the stones that were once Kameo from all sides. They then fell down upon her like almost like rain.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 22 Jan 2011, 3:51 pm

Kameo used all her might to force each rock into a different direction, but many rocks were still hit.

Finally they combined and reformed into what appeared to be a small volcanic cannon. From underneath, there was a tiny voice "That hurt dang it!" and the volcano-like cannon began firing off lava and explosive at Murasa.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:13 pm

"The time isn't up on my spell card yet, kid!" Murasa yelled as she flew out of the way of the blasts. Just then more magical bullets appeared around Kameo and fell upon her like before. "The biggest mistake you can make fighting a danmaku user is to stay in one spot!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jan 2011, 12:14 pm

"Look's like that's impossible to dodge" Nasar said to David as he emerged from shadow and leaned against railing, mask covering his entire face.

"it would be interesting to fight against her"

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 23 Jan 2011, 2:06 pm

"It would indeed." Psychronius said. "Though, considering her abilities, I think a stealthy assassination would be an easier way to defeat her. Come to think of it, why isn't SHE the head of our naval squad? She IS a ship captain. Or, was... I think."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 23 Jan 2011, 2:42 pm

David laughed a little, "She not captain because she wouldn't be able to beat the captain. And also because the current captain works better with his current setup. Don't worry, I've talked to him about it before,"

----

Even though Murasa would not be able to see it, Kameo was smirking. She was suddenly covered by a thin layer of impenetrable lava, causing the attack to bounce harmlessly off.

She began rolling towards Murasa, at first slowly before gaining great speed. Kameo hopped off the ground, going straight at her opponent.

She shifted midair, turning into a big plant with a massive mouth. It opened up, snapping shut on Murasa, swallowing her whole.

(Note: dodgable, obviously. Only noting this so you know I'm not godmodding)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 23 Jan 2011, 3:01 pm

"Heh," Murasa said as she disappeared before the plant mouth could close on her. Her voice sounded from behind Kameo, "Spell Card! Harbor Sign "Eternally Anchored Ghost Ship!"

Suddenly ten gigantic energy formed anchors appeared around Murasa. Then at fast speed, they shot out in all directions, sending out a stream of energy balls behind them.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090917124537/touhou/images/thumb/3/37/Th12SC054.jpg/192px-Th12SC054.jpg

(What the spell looks like. o3o)
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 23 Jan 2011, 3:13 pm

(The plant wasn't lava, btw, but it is acidic)

Suddenly the plant made a scowl, before changing into another plant, which quickly burrowed into the ground.

Only some leaves stuck out overground, which promptly began spinning and moving towards Murasa underneath the anchors.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 23 Jan 2011, 3:18 pm

"Tsk," Murasa flew up higher knowing that the plant was planning to attack from underneath her.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 23 Jan 2011, 3:24 pm

Kameo came up from the ground once she had cleared the anchors, and reverted to her elf (Note: Fairy) self, spreading her wings and hovering a moment.

Expecting some kind of attack right away, she was on edge and prepared to counter.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 23 Jan 2011, 3:31 pm

"Hmhmhmhm, I think I've played with you long enough, kid," Murasa said as she pulled out another card, "You're the first person, besides the red white and black white, to make me use this card. You should be honored. Spell card! Ghost "Dipper Creeping Close"

Murasa's whole body then began to glow a bright green. This glow make her invulnerable to attacks of almost all kinds. She then disappeared from sight, reappearing even closer to Kameo than comfortable, shooting energy blasts all round her. The orbs of energy forming a sort of circle pattern.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 23 Jan 2011, 3:35 pm

Kameo jumped back a bit, startled, and hardly had time to react.

In fact, she took one shot to the face, and it occurred to her in that moment she hadn't hit back once yet. She cursed as she shifted into Deep Blue, a blue squid looking thing, and turned into a whirlpool in the ground. Tentacles reached out and tried to grab Murasa, yet they went right through her. A gargled curse could be heard from the whirlpool as it grew larger.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 23 Jan 2011, 3:44 pm

"Nice try, kid," Murasa said with a grin as she disappeared once again and appeared near Kameo firing off more energy blasts. This fight had turned out more fun than she could have expected. The challenge she had asked for, someone who would last longer than the others.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 23 Jan 2011, 3:49 pm

The Whirlpool seemed to be crying out in pain as the energy attacks hit it. Kameo was forced out of it, and then she changed once more into Thermite, the cannon holding little guy, who then covered over with Lava once more.

Her hope now? To outlast the spellcard. If it ran out, she may have a chance to beat her once it's over, but Kameo was losing hope as time went by.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 23 Jan 2011, 5:44 pm

Once again Murasa disappeared from her position, appearing again next to Kameo. There was a clear grin on her as she looked as if she was going to attack again, but then she stopped short, breaking the spell card.

"You know what, I think I've had enough fun for now," Murasa said taking a step back, "I have no interest in becoming a seated officer so I forfeit this match. You can keep your seat, kid."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 23 Jan 2011, 11:26 pm

Kameo changed back to normal, and looked at her opponent with a strange frown, "Oh, alright," she sounded both dissapointed and relieved all at once.

David laughed loudly as the announcer stated the results, "I'm glad I don't have to watch Kameo die, hm?" He said, nudging Whitebeard in the side. Whitebeard merely grunted.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 24 Jan 2011, 12:02 am

"Hey don't sound so disappointed, Murasa said turning around and preparing to leave the arena, "Who knows, I might challenge you again one day. We'll settle it then."

The ghost sailor held her hand up in a farewell motion without turning around as she walked out the arena. She grinned to herself as she heard the cheers of Kameo's fans. Yeah, there would be plenty of times to find the girl again, she didn't have to take her seat so soon. Besides, maybe by the time they fought again, Kameo would be stronger and even more of a challenge than she was today.

---

Yumemi continued to pace the room. This was her last chance, her last chance to finally get somewhere with her research. By beating these opponents she'd have access to the Kingdom's stores of information and advancements, then she'd finally be able to complete her research. "Are you nervous, Chiyuri?"

"Me? Naw," Chiyuri replied shaking her head, "We got this far, no way we're going to lose now, ze!"

"I suppose you're right," Yumemi admitted grabbing her cape off the rack and placing it on her shoulders in a dramatic motion, "Well then, let us go to the arena."

"Right-o, boss!" Chiyuri said as she bounded towards the door and both her and Yumemi exited the room and headed to the arena.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 24 Jan 2011, 12:23 am

Sephiran stepped up to David, "Sir, my fight is next. Are you certain my services should be put to risk?"

"Do you think you'll lose?" David asked, amused.

"No, you're right," Edward Elric, however, hopped forward to the arena from where he was sitting.

Sephiran sighed before waving his staff which rewarped him to the arena. The two of them stood side by side waiting for their opponents. Cheers came from the arena from the Squad Eleven fans.

Rumors, Excited, Unconfirmed: Apparently those two new girls came from another Universe, or so I heard. My source says they're geniuses despite being so young, and are out to get Sephiran's spot as captain!
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jan 2011, 1:31 pm

"Ooh this look's like it's gona be fun" Nasar said with bit excitement in his voice, but excited face was hidden by his mask.

" I wish i could participate soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 29 Jan 2011, 3:01 pm

"Psychronius," David said to his knight, "Choose an opponent,"

(Just about anyone is fine, though I'd stay away from captains. I'll RP the other person)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 29 Jan 2011, 3:38 pm

"...hm. Decisions, decisions..." Muttered Psychronius. I COULD pick someone easily defeated by psychic powers,He thought, Or...

He clapped his hands. "Fujiwara no Mokou. I want a good challenge, after all."

(I probably shouldn't have picked a captain, like you said, but I want an interesting battle.)
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 29 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

David looked surprised, "Well, now, this should be interesting..." He thought about it. He didn't want his knights to lose, but he supposed that since Mokou had no other opponents anyway....

"Very well," He then turned to Mokou, and said loudly, "Captain Mokou!" and when she looked he gestured to her to come towards him.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down