Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Kids v2

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Touhou Kids v2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Touhou Kids v2

Post by Simply David Wed 09 Feb 2011, 3:35 pm

Kari smiled, "See ya!" She said as she followed her friend out of the store.

"So, where to next?" Kari asked, as she looked around.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 09 Feb 2011, 5:28 pm

"I dunno, where do you want to go?" said Marle.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 09 Feb 2011, 8:14 pm

There was a long pause of silence, in which Hinori had stopped shaking Hayate. She turned around and faced Rori then in a dramatic display, pointed at the other girl, "YOU'RE GOING DOWN ROACH!"

"That's firefly! Not roach!" Rori protested.

At once they both prepared to fight. However, to say this fight ended quickly would be a bit of an understatement. As soon as they were ready, Hinori suddenly disappeared from Rori's view.

The bug looked around frantically, but did not spot the kappa anywhere. It wasn't until she felt a light tapping on her shoulder that it was made clear where the other girl had went. When Rori turned her head, a robotic fist from Hinori's pack collided with the bug girls face.

"Gah!" She yelped, getting sent flying backward. She rubbed her sore cheek as she stood, "Owie! You're gonna pay for that! I'm telling Chromia-chan!"

Suddenly there was a flash of bright light that blinded all those present. Hinori and Arisa had covered their eyes from the flash and when they had finally reopened them, the bug girl was nowhere to be found.

"Heh... that ended quicker than the first 'boss'..." Arisa noted, looking over at Maya, "Looks like you've been slacking off if Hinori can get a faster time than you in a fight."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 09 Feb 2011, 9:48 pm

Kari shrugged, then spotted a really big candy store.

Drooling, she pointed wordlessly at the large building who's windows were packed with all kinds of candy.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 09 Feb 2011, 10:51 pm

Marle grinned.

"If Kari wants candy, Kari gets candy," she said, walking towards the store.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Feb 2011, 10:54 pm

"No, it's not that... although yeah I did get careless and underestimated that inugami at first. But still, I think that's the reason." Maya said, gesturing towards Hayate who was clapping at Hinori's victory.

"Hinori-chan, that was very impressive, da ze." Hayate said, waving towards her.

As they were celebrating their victory, what seems to be a dark blob flew into sight. As it vanished it revealed a certain snow fairy-darkness youkai lovechild. "You might have beaten Rori-chan..." the fairy said. "But you'll never beat me, the daughter of the strongest!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 10 Feb 2011, 11:04 pm

"Point," Arisa remarked looking over at Hayate and Hinori. The kappa was blushing madly, and rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.

"W-well, yeah... I just did it to protect yo- I mean everyone!" Hinori said catching herself before she said something stupid.

It was then that Chromia appeared causing a certain shrine maiden to turn and stare, "She did not just say the strongest, did she? Oh great, it's the 9 ball's kid."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Feb 2011, 8:13 pm

"Oh yeeeah..." Maya said, taking a closer look. "She does look like the nineball..." she said, pinching Chromia's cheek and pulling them. "Although something's different... She's not pure nineball."

"O-Oi! My mom's not a nineball! She's the coolest mom in the whole wide world!" Chromia said, flailing her arms and then getting out of Maya's grip, nursing her cheeks.

Hayate smiled at Hinori and then giggled. "Hinori-chan's so brave... mukyuuun, I feel so much better now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 12 Feb 2011, 11:12 pm

Meanwhile, Kyoko had regained just enough energy to make a portal to Cerise's mansion.

She managed to get to her feet, and take a step towards the portal...before falling through it.

"Ow...at least I got here," she muttered.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Feb 2011, 9:37 pm

Kari smiled at that, "Yay~" She danced into the store, thinking on how she would distract the owner.

She looked at the counter, and saw an old man. She smiled and said "DISTRACTION!" and made her weapon shine a bit, blowing away a small section of the road outside. The man looked out the window, trying to see what was going on.

Nobody got hurt, but Kari was smiling away. Marle was going to get her candy~
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 13 Feb 2011, 9:51 pm

Well, she IS good at distractions. thought Marle, as she pocketed as much candy as she could, and walked towards Kari.

"ON to the next store!" she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Feb 2011, 9:57 pm

Kari jumped in the air, flying out the door, "Yay~"
The Cashier seemed completely stunned.

Kari's stomach grumbled slightly, "Can we get some food?" She asked Marle.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 13 Feb 2011, 10:02 pm

"Sounds good to me," said Marle. "Preferably someplace where they charge you AFTER the meal,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Feb 2011, 10:06 pm

"Ok then," She looked around for some place.

Now she thought about it, she's never been to this town, "Marle~" She whined, "Where do we go?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 13 Feb 2011, 10:11 pm

"No idea," said Marle. "Lets look around for a place,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Feb 2011, 10:24 pm

Kari nodded, flying up a little ways.

She sniffed the air, wondering if she'd find anything tasty smelling.

She smelled some calamari, and her eyes lit up, "This way Marle~" She flew to the store.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 20 Feb 2011, 12:10 am

"Uh huh..." Arisa muttered not really listening as she turned over to Hinori and Hayate, "Hey you two, can you quit flirting long enough to take care of the nine ball's kid?"

"Gah! A-Arisa-chan! We're not flirting!" Hinori protested as she flushed crimson, "Don't say stuff that's not true like that!"

"Yeah, yeah, just get rid of the annoyance so we can go."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 9:44 am

"I'll take this one then, da ze..." Hayate said as she walked up in front of the group to face Chromia. She covered her mouth as she yawned. "I'll do my best..." she said as her grimoire floated up above her. Chromia laughed and crossed her arms. "You really think that you can faze the daughter of the strongest, sleepy head girl?" she said as she charged, a trail of ice following her.

Right there, not wasting any time, Hayate's usually sleepy look turned into a somewhat more intimidating serious one as her grimoire went in front of her and a huge red glow started growing bigger on it. It glowed bright like the sun and a hakkero-like pentagram appeared in front of the giant red glow. "Royal..." she said as multi-colored stars started appearing around the hakkero. Chromia just froze and stared at it, obviously terrified. She ducked down and covered her head (Remi guard pose ftw xD).

"SPARK!" Hayate declared as a huge flame-like beam fired from the hakkero with multi-colored beams firing from the stars surrounding it. When the smoke cleared, Chromia was on the ground, her eyes as swirls, obviously defeated. "I see staaaars..........." Chromia said before passing out.

Hayate turned to the group and gave them a smile. "The path's cleared..." Maya just stared at Hayate and the huge clearing she made on the trees. She then whispered to Arisa. "She... Kinda scares me now..."

Hayate bowed somewhat apologetically. "I'm sorry... I couldn't dish out my most powerful spell card... I didn't get enough rest..." When she said it, Maya staggered back in shock. "S-SERIOUSLY?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 09 Mar 2011, 1:00 am

"Tch... you go way to easy on them," Arisa told Hayate, obviously not fazed by that display of power. Why should she be? She was just as strong or possibly stronger than the other girl.

Hinori only blinked, standing next to her friend and fellow weakling, "We know very strong... and very scary people Maya-chan.... I guess we should be glad their on our side...."

"If you two are done chit chatting, let's head to the mansion already," Arisa abruptly said, flying up and getting ready to leave once again.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:52 pm

Maya only nodded in response to Hinori. She really didn't have much to say because of how she almost failed in winning against the first person. She walked next to Arisa and then tapped her shoulder. "Who do you think is next? Will you be taking on that person? I could take on the next one for you so we can reserve you until we get in the mansion."

Hayate walked beside Hinori, taking out another spell card from her pocket. She waved it at Hinori and then spoke in a somewhat more serious voice. "I am actually reserving this... my most powerful spell card, in case we need it for the most powerful one we are going to battle. It's my strongest spell, 'Five Elements Spark'... Do you like it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5