Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

School RP

+5
The Wicked Xen
ScorpionWins
GenericSpider
Simply David
Tom
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School RP Empty School RP

Post by Tom Sat 19 Mar 2011, 1:34 pm

Garmoe and Netorius always had a bitter rivalry. Why change that now?

The super school of our heroes' universe is a Victorian castle in Surrey complete with a church and graveyard, as well as some ultra-modern buildings that form an aesthetically pleasing contrast.

Currently it is Monday, first post can pick the time and place.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

School RP Empty Re: School RP

Post by Simply David Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:19 pm

It was just after lunch, and most kids were going to class. Greywolf, however, was laughing as he summoned a big snake and had it hiss at a girl. The girl was crying, because she had a strong fear of snakes, and even though she'd otherwise be rather a tough opponent, Greywolf got to enjoy messing with her.

"What's the matter, afraid of a little snake?"

"THAT'S NOT LITTLE!" She said, as she clumsily sent a little fireball that hardly had any real effect on the thing. It hissed violently at her as a few kids stopped to watch and laugh at her.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:25 pm

Catherine was just standing in the hallways, leaning her back against a wall. She heard a girl start to cry and she turned her head to the source of the crying. It was another one of those bullies who picked on others because of that person's weakness. She sighed and then started to walk towards them. Her walk started to become a run and into a sprint as she jumped forward and performed a front flip gracefully, kicking the snake's head and then stepping down on it when it was knocked into the ground. She took out a box of Pocky from her pocket and put one in her mouth, nibbling on one end with the chocolate. "Hmph... what a pathetic waste of time that you're doing..." she yawned and then stomped on the snake's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:29 pm

The girl thanked her and ran off, needing to calm down.

"Tch, Hey!" Greywolf looked angry, "Don't go around killing my snakes!" He summoned a wolf, which was rather larger than the average wolf, and growled before charging her and aimed for her throat.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:32 pm

She opened one eye and saw the wolf charging towards her throat. She yawned again as she crouched down low to make the wolf miss before pushing herself to slide towards Greywolf, then standing right in front of him. Catherine opened her eyes and looked at him in a somewhat intimidating stare. "Kid... that could have killed me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:34 pm

Greywolf made a clearly terrified face, but recovered quickly and stood his ground, "Yeah, that was the idea after all," He crossed his arms, and stared right back.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:35 pm

"Greywolf, what are you doing?" said a voice, wth a rather cheerful tone.

Sally stood a few feet away, her eyes glowing.

"You're not going around bothering people, are you?" she asked, with a smile. "I'd HATE to have to burn anyone today..."

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:42 pm

She nibbled more of the Pocky that she was holding with her mouth and then sighed, looking at the other person who was there. "No, the kid was just trying to play a little tag..." she said as she kicked the wolf that was sent after her, making it slam into a wall. "And his wolf's it." she said while walking away and waving her hand in dismissal. She grinned and then looked at Sally. "That was cute of you to try and control him. And your name would be~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:44 pm

"I'm Sally, Sally Sampson," said Sally, with a smile. "What's you're name?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:46 pm

Greywolf shudderred. However, a few of the guys who he had recently gotten to respect him (Meaning, his 'gang') were watching, and he couldn't just run away from girls.

Greywolf's face suddenly darkened as his wolf was kicked away so callously, "That's it. THAT'S IT! YOU RESPECT THE ANIMALS OF MY PEOPLE!"

He pulled out a knife and grew large eagle wings, and used the wings to push him off quickly and attempt to stab the girl.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:50 pm

"Hehe, well my name's... Excuse me for a sec." she said as she extended her leg and then turned around to try and kick the knife out of the guy's hand. "Hey, it tried to kill me, I kicked it to show it who's boss." She then continued it with another spin to use her other leg to kick Greywolf away.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:53 pm

Sally looked at Greywolf.

"Please don't interrupt," she said. "It's very rude,"

Fire erupted just far enough from his balls to show him what would happen if he interrupted again.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:55 pm

Greywolf's face was of utter surprise before he was kicked and thus sent flying away.

The snake and wolf vanished as he stood up, his face bloody and his knife on the ground. "Tch, I don't have time to play with girls. Come on guys," He said, in a last ditch effort to try to not look like a total fool.

Fortunately, while his 'friends' were rather strong, they weren't exactly the smartest group. One of them said, "Yeah, this fight is totally lame boss, lets go,"

They all walked down the hallway, and Greywolf was wiping off his face.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:58 pm

Ghostie chose that moment to float over to Catherine and Sally, his board trailing behind him, spinning in an endlessly repeated kickflip.

"What was THAT all about?" He asked
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:59 pm

Catherine yawned and then turned to the girl again. "Now where were we... Oh right." she then smiled and then seemed to turn a little hyper. She held both of the girl's hands and then started introducing herself. "I'm Catherine and I like pocky and kicking people's ass. It seems like I'm the only normal human in this school but who knew that paranormal thingies could be sooooo cute!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:03 pm

"....nice to meet you," said Sally. "and thanks!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:12 pm

"Oh sure, ignore the ghost..." Ghostie said. He floated away and turned invisible.

Two seconds later, he appeared upside-down, face-to-face with Sally. "OOGA BOOGA!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:15 pm

"Hi Ghost," said Sally, smiling.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:17 pm

"Hands off the cutie!" Catherine said as she tried to smack the ghost out. "I'm having a one on one talk with her, you know? That's very rude of you." She then began to start talking again. "Kyaaaa~ That's sooooo cute!" she said as she tackled Sally, possibly knocking her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:20 pm

"Eep!" said Sally, as she was tackled to the ground by the other girl. She blushed slightly.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:25 pm

Ghostie just giggled as her hand passed through him. When Catherine tackled Sally, he couldn't help but whistle.

"Ooh, ~Yuri. How sexy..."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:02 pm

"Ohohoho, I swear if only I can touch you, you ghost..." she said as she stood up and faced Ghostie. She then yawned and leaned her back again on the wall, taking a new pocky stick and nibbling on one end. "Anyways... I think it's time for you people to get to class."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 20 Mar 2011, 2:16 am

Jack took that opportunity to appear, grinning at the sight before him, "Why, hello there ladies," he greeted the two members of the aforementioned gender, "how's it going Ghost-man? What's been going on 'round here?" He asked, fingers twitching.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Mar 2011, 7:49 am

Alistair spend his time reading one of his book at Homeroom class, he was alone in the class while there were few other student's outside the class chatting. Few were already coming back from lunch, He always spend his lunch in the class alone. "another day, different events..." He said to himself as he turned the page from his book.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:45 am

"Apparently a Native American got into a fight with these ladies." Ghostie said. He motioned to Catherine. "She totally kicked a snake, then a wolf, and then him. It was awesome."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:51 am

"I see," Jack grinned, "well, I've got English now, so I think I'll hunt the disruptive little bastard down," he recognised the description, and the person in question and his gang had been terrorising the school for a while, "which way did they go?" He asked.

Last edited by Tom on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 20 Mar 2011, 3:05 pm

Sally got to her feet, rather ackwardly, and walked off to class; not really having anything to say.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Mar 2011, 6:44 pm

"Bye cute little supernatural thingy!" Catherine said, waving towards Sally when she started to leave. "Let's meet again in the halls! I'm gonna shower you with the affection cute things like you deserve!" Her eyes seemed to sparkle a bit when she was talking to the girl. She then yawned again, finishing off her Pocky stick. She reached in her pocket and realized that she ran out. She scratched the back of her head a little annoyed. "Damn it... I ran out."

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 20 Mar 2011, 7:18 pm

"He went that-a-way" Ghostie told Jack, pointing in the direction Greywolf left. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to Supernatural Powers class and ogle my teacher." With that, he left.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 21 Mar 2011, 7:37 am

Jack grinned and thanked Ghostie's back. As he was about to go in the direction he was told to, a thought occurred to him, and he turned to Catherine. "How come you never go to lessons?" He asked, "And how come I don't know you? I know everyone!"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next