Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

School RP

+5
The Wicked Xen
ScorpionWins
GenericSpider
Simply David
Tom
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School RP - Page 5 Empty Re: School RP

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 9:55 pm

Kids and their electronics these days. She looked back at Alex with a disapproving stare, and looked at the game in her hand. "You can hatch your.. Cottonwhatever on your own time. This is Math class, and you are here to learn." She tossed the DS in the air and it was caught in the air by a piece of paper that wrapped around it, then floated over to sit on her desk. "You may have it back after.. class.."

She voice trailed off as her attention went from Maxine to Ginnerva and Alexandra. Why. Why did these children pick her class to act like wild animals. "Ginnerva and Alexandra. Either sit down and shut up, or I will force you to do so myself. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" Her voice sounded.. ominous, as paper rustled on her desk, taking the form of sharp points, like origami knives.

She wasn't kidding around.. She wouldn't harm them, badly, but she would pin them to the ceiling and keep on with class if she had to.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 10:26 pm

Alex looked over at Yujumi and glared, getting her powers ready if need be. If the girl tried to throw those paper origami knives at her, all she had to do was stop it with her mind and just throw it back at the girl. But she was right however; fighting wasn't going to happen now. She just didn't like the way that crazy chic was talking to her.

"I'll sit down...but I'm pretty sure that you're the last person who should be threating me right now, Yujumi," she growled before sitting back down in her seat.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Mon 02 May 2011, 11:54 pm

"Sorry, sensei," Sam said with a bow. She quickly went to her seat and sat down.

Jirrue glared at her. "Why should I? I'm going to kill myself anyways. There's no need for homework when you have nothing to live for!!" He brought a hand up to his face and overdramatically pretended to cry. "So cruel. Everyone is so cruel to me. Why is that? I didn't do anything to them!" He then proceeded to pretend to faint in a really unnecessary and extremely overdramatic fashion, complete with a sigh of sadness as he crumpled into his desk. Sam started drawing in her sketch book, too absorbed in it to notice Jirrue this time.

Aki snuck into the classroom and tried to nonchalently duct tape a bomb to the wall. She coughed awkwardly when she received strange stares. She turned to Fuyumi and bowed. "Just...decorating the school a bit. Hope you don't mind?" she said with an embarrassed grin.

---
"Sounds cool," Steve said. "I'll be sure to pick it up sometime." He looked back at the math class. "Shoot, I should probably be getting back.." Suddenly, he heard very loud yelling coming from inside. He sweatdropped. "Actually.. I think me coming to class late might just make things worse.."
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 12:06 am

"I guess your.... right..." He said listening to yelling also with sweat drop. "Ah, Hello Aki sensei. Having fun?"he said when Aki came out from class.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 03 May 2011, 10:37 am

Ginny muttered some choice words under her breathe, but sat down.

She made a mental note to kick Alex' ass later.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 03 May 2011, 3:30 pm

Jack stood up and pointed at Jirrue, irritated and spoke, "Jirrue, who actually cares? I'm sure if you ask the kind and great Miss, she'll make you a knife. That paper is bloody sharp, so try no to make too much of a mess."

He shifted his finger to Alex and with a snarl, said, "Did you just threaten Miss? I really hope you didn't. In fact, just to be sure, you should apologise, because I won't hit a girl, but I will electrocute them until they can't walk."

Finally, his finger rested on the bomb. "Um... what the... holy shit, is that a bomb?!" He exclaimed, "What the hell are you doing?!" No one blew up his school. Well, lots of people did, actually, but that was beside the point.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 03 May 2011, 3:40 pm

"Jack, please sit down. While I.. appreciate you coming to my aid, I'm perfectly capable of defending myself." Fuyumi glared back at Alex, the corner of her lip down turned as she scoffed. "Good. Start one of your stupid fights in my class again, both of you, and I'll pin you to the ceiling until class is over, and have you work math problems upside-down." She was going to add 'with your own blood, but that'd be a tad harsh.

She chose to ignore Jirrue's... ranting. He tended to do that all the time in class. Constantly. If he wanted to kill himself, he'd be long dead already, and she just didn't have the patience to deal with him anymore. Especially considering Miss Aki just came into her room and taped a.. Jack called it a bomb.. on her wall.

"Jack, don't touch that. Get back to your seat, I said. Now." Fuyumi walked over and unstuck the wall from the bomb, handing it back to Aki. "Please stop hanging explosives around the school, especially in my room. I'd have to report you if you hurt me or one of the students with those things, alright?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 03 May 2011, 3:47 pm

"I've got a better idea," Jack mumbled settling down, "how about you hand me that bomb and I shove it up her fu-" he took a breath and calmed down, before starting on some work for once, doing it as slowly as possible in his calm state.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 03 May 2011, 4:08 pm

"Um....Jack," said Sally. "Are you able to, uh, drain the electrical charge out of the bomb?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 03 May 2011, 4:17 pm

Jack shrugged. "Depends on what type of bomb. But I'm sure that Miss has dealt with it effectively." He resumed his work with a sigh. There was a reason he didn't attend lessons sometimes. You get past the teacher after she blows you off for the 48593th time, and it's just booooooring.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Tue 03 May 2011, 6:39 pm

Jirrue crossed his arms and glared at Jack. "What a bitch.." he grumbled under his breath.

Aki laughed nervously. "Ah, sorry about that.." She pulled out a little machine and pressed a button. "There we go~! All of the bombs have been activated. Only twenty minutes until they all explode," she said with a smile. "Don't worry. There's only seven of them, including the one right there." She pointed at the bomb that was taken off the wall.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 03 May 2011, 6:47 pm

Fuyumi looked at Aki, then sighed. "Damn it, Aki. Why are you always trying to blow up the school? Just.. turn them off." She whacked Aki on the head, then went over to her desk and proceeded to speed-write warning notes to each of the teachers, sending them off to each classroom with a warning about what Aki had done. She then went over to her windows and opened them, glad they were on the ground floor. "Children, class is over for now, please flee the school until we can get this bomb situation under control."

As she spoke, her bag by her desk opened, with many, many sheets of paper fluttering out and pressing against the side wall of her room, acting as a barrier against the bombs outside. Walking over to Aki, she snatched the bomb from her and wrapped paper around it, then sent it flying out the window and up into the stratosphere, where it would hopefully burn up and explode a safe distance away, along with the paper. "Now." She went over to Aki and grabbed her by the front of the shirt. "Either tell me where the rest of the bombs are or shut them off. Or so help me God.. I will send YOU into the stratosphere!"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Tue 03 May 2011, 6:51 pm

Aki giggled. "Want a couple of hints? It's no fun if they all just get turned off. It has to be a challenge."

Sam stared wide eyed at Aki and Fuyumi. 'Bombs?? Oh dear..' She packed up her drawing materials and stood up. "Do we leave out the windows, sensei?"

Jirrue sighed. "Might as well leave.. Even though we're all going to die anyways.."
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 03 May 2011, 6:54 pm

".. dear God give me strength. Alright. Whatever. Hints are good, give me hints." She continued holding Aki by the front of her shirt, looking like she was about to bitch-slap the ever-loving God out of her.

Looking over at Sam, she nodded. "Yes, please. Everyone exit through the windows, and the other teachers and I will handle this situation. Everyone, go on, shoo." She waved her free hand dismissively, then turned her attention back to Aki. "Now. Hints."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Tue 03 May 2011, 7:04 pm

Aki giggled again. "Okay.. um.. One is in a place filled with a bunch of sweat. Another.. in a place full of disease. There are two in places full of boring shit. Um... there's one in the place people look forward to going to every day.. And you'll have to look for the last one by thinking off the top of your head." She smiled.

Sam clutched her bag and walked to the window. "This is crazy. Those aren't really good hints.."
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 03 May 2011, 7:08 pm

Fuyumi stared at Aki and whacked her across the side o the head. "You are a terrible hint-giver. Fine. Come along." She grabbed onto Aki's arm tightly and pulled her along as she headed out of the room and into the hallway. So a please full of sweat was first. Pondering for a moment, she pulled Aki along as he made her way down the hallway and into the gym. Once there, she scanned every inch of it for the bomb.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Tue 03 May 2011, 7:15 pm

Aki laughed all of the way there. "Getting warmer~!" She looked around the gym. Her eyes stopped on the locker room doors for a moment before continuing.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 11:40 pm

"Wonder what going on?" Alistair said looking inside the class and seeing how other students esccaped out from windows after collecting their possessions. The looking at Bomb which was removed from wall. He returned next to Steve with bit quiet face and said. "Look's like we needc to evacuate..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 04 May 2011, 12:56 am

"Aw man, another bomb? Doesn't Miss Aki tire of trying to blow up the school? Oh well.." Maxie stood up from her chair, grabbing her bag and heading to Fuyumi's desk to grab her DS. There was no way she was letting her baby stay here to get 'exploded. She then went over to the window and waited for a few students to head out before walking out herself.

"Hey Sammy." She said to the girl who had headed to the window as well. She didn't her very well, but she saw her enough in class to recognize her, "Think Teach is gonna make to all the bombs in time? I hope so, as boring as her class is, I don't want Teach to 'asplode, you know."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 04 May 2011, 3:19 am

Jack sprinted to the infirmary to disarm a bomb. 'Disease? It's either here, or we're researching biochemical warfare in Science,' he thought to himself. Why did he come here first? It was obviously because the nurse was hot! Very hot, in fact, or he wouldn't be doing this. 'I HATE bombs. Even if I disarm them, they might just blow up anyway!' God he was to young for this stuff. 'And what kind of arsehole interrupts my maths lesson anyway?'
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 04 May 2011, 4:17 pm

Her laughter really started to get one one's nerves after awhile. Or.. at least it got of Fuyumi's nerves quickly. She sighed and she pulled Aki along, her expression.. less than cheerful. So if it wasn't in the sweaty gym, it was in the even sweatier locker room. She walked inside and, lo and behold, there it was, taped to the wall.

Going over, she pulled the bomb off the wall, then left the gym area. She pushed opened a door out of the school, pulling a piece of paper out of her pocket and wrapping it around the bomb, then shooting it into the stratosphere like she had done with the other one. Hey, she wasn't a bomb scientist after all.. just a literature major and a math teacher.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 05 May 2011, 11:42 am

"Excuse me, Ms. Fuyumi?" said Sally, from behind her. "Mind if I help find the bombs?"

She had been following Fuyumi the whole time, but had been unusually quiet.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Fri 06 May 2011, 7:07 pm

Alex rolled her eyes at Jack's threat, and Yuyumi's comment. She could really give less than a damn about anybody here, bunch of rotten brats who think that just because they have powers means that they could take out whoever they wanted when they pleased.

'Please...none of these assholes could put a scratch on me,' she thought with a slight scoff. When the school was evacuated because of the bomb threat, she was among the group who stayed to herself and didn't really talk to the others. She honestly didn't want to talk to anyone...unless talked too. "Who the hell puts a bomb in a school?" she grumbled. "Oh yeah, that's right...a dumbass."
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sun 08 May 2011, 4:15 pm

Steve nodded. “Yeah, let’s go.” He looked around and saw Sam. “S-Sam, wait a second!”

“I hope so, too,” Sam said with a laugh. She turned and saw Steve running over to her. “Oh, hey Steve. Why weren’t you in class?”

Steve glared at her. “Why weren’t you in class when it started? You’re going to end up a failure if you don’t show up to school.” Sam looked at him strangely and then looked away. She quietly left out the window. Steve groaned.
---

Aki laughed. “That’s another one~! Five more to go!” She giggled.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 08 May 2011, 4:32 pm

Jack raided the infirmary and eventually found a bomb in a cupboard. "Ohshitohshitohshit. I hate bombs!" The nurse heard that.

"What the hells all this racket, you little- ahhh!" All the hot staff seemed to hate Jack, but he ignored it for the moment. The bomb was a small black box with a clock face on it. And it was insulated.

"I hate rubber!" Jack screamed in frustration, scrambling around for a scalpel. "Well, here goes the east wing," He muttered, before cutting out some of the rubber. His heart skipped a beat as he came across a wire and nearly cut through it. "Steady now..." murmured the boy, as he delicately stripped the wire with shaking hands. Eventually, the copper wiring showed, and he celebrated internally as he broke the circuit by overloading it. Then he stuck the bomb in a metal bin and rushed off to have the accursed device disposed of. And of course, there was one person for that.

Or several, but Jack ignored that. "Miss Fuyumi~" He sang down the halls of the endangered school.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 08 May 2011, 4:35 pm

Fuyumi swung around and looked shocked when she saw Sally. Sighing, she ran her fingers through her hair. She wanted to evacuate the children, not have a bunch of them still running around the halls. Taking out a piece of paper and a pencil, she wrote note about the bombs to the principal and sent ti, having forgot to do so earlier. "I suppose so, but stay with me. We still have to find one in 'a place full of disease'. Two in places that are full of 'boring things'. Another in someplace people look forward to going to and the last is.. somewhere."

Fuyumi glared down at Aki. "You really could've been a little more useful with the hints. Anyway.. I guess the disease one is.. in the infirmary? Come along." She started off in the direction of the infirmary, but saw Jack as he was coming down the hallway away from it. "Jack! I told you to get out of the school!"

It was like all these students had some sort of death wish. Are they just stupid?
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 08 May 2011, 4:53 pm

"So cruel, after I had gotten you a present!" Jack exclaimed, rattling the bin around and producing a clunking sound which immediately caused him to pale. "I'm sorry! Don't explode!" He looked at the only responsible teacher for meters, and asked, "could you dispose of this for me? It should be off but I don't wanna take chances, y'know." He paused before adding with a grin, "and might I say, you look good even when you're stressed out. Although, I can help with the stress thing." His hand twitched as a couple of sparks danced around his fingers.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 08 May 2011, 5:29 pm

"Please be careful with the dangerous explosives, Jack," She sighed, reaching out and taking the bomb from him. She wrapped it up and paper and shot it into the stratosphere, like she did with the first two. "Alright.. three down.. and.." She looked at her watch. "About 9 minutes left before they go off. Fantastic. Now."

She narrowed her eyes at Jack. "Get out of the school, now. I appreciate you finding a bomb, but I'm tired of seeing students around the hallways when there's a damn bomb threat. Especially ones that tend to get into trouble, like yourself. Now.. that's the one with disease.. so the next is one with.. boring things. What would Aki find boring? A lot of things, I'm sure.. "

She snapped her fingers. "Books. Alright. Jack, leave the school now." Heading off, she quickly entered the library and began searching high and low for the bomb.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 08 May 2011, 5:40 pm

"Of course. Now let's see. Boring shit... the library or a toilet? Hm. A place people look forward to going to... my dorm? God my parties are good. Right, back on track, off the top of Miss's head? That'd be me of course, but I haven't got a bomb in me..." Jack sighed and followed his Maths teacher, scalpel and bin in hand. "Wait up!" He called.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sun 08 May 2011, 6:15 pm

"It wouldn't be any fun if I just told you where they were," she said with a grin.

Aki twitched. 'What? How did that kid know they were in the library and the bathroom?' She stared at him. 'I should have thought of harder clues..'
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next