Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

School RP

+5
The Wicked Xen
ScorpionWins
GenericSpider
Simply David
Tom
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School RP - Page 3 Empty Re: School RP

Post by GenericSpider Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:34 pm

"Ok, fine. I won't damage the school. You hid my explosives anyway," said Jane, taking a step towards the students.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:41 pm

"Of course I hid your explosives. Those aren't safe to have laying around, after all. You could either blow yourself up or someone else.. and I am not cleaning that up if you do." She cringed a bit at the thought, then turned back toward Jack and sighed.

"Ramsey, being in sports doesn't stop me from giving you a detention. Your Coach will understand if I gave you one for getting into a fight. Fighting should even get you suspended from sports, so you should be glad I'm letting you off with this." Really, this boy wore her out. "I'll be happy to give you tutoring if you want it, but you're a good student and you haven't missed an outrageous amount of assignments, and your grade is still good enough."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:44 pm

"When Cthulu attacks the school and I need to blast him to Kingdom Come, it's on you," said Jane. "And knowing Spidey's insane obsession with Lovecraft and brick jokes, that'll probably happen at some point..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:48 pm

"But of course Miss," Jack nodded. He was a sure pick no matter how many practices he missed, after all. He slaved away to be the best, he'd probably still play if he were suspended, "Detain me at your pleasure." 'And it really would be your pleasure, as well as mine,' he snickered inside his head, before pulling his mind out of the gutter.

He turned to Jane, and said, "You're probably insane. I can dig that, but Miss Abe gets first detention. You understand, right?"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:50 pm

"If I gave you detention, I'd leave you in the classroom with your last sexual partner," said Jane. "Harry Palms,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:53 pm

Fuyumi stared at Jane and sighed softly. "The things you say.. half the time they make no sense at all." She was tempted to get Jane some mental health counseling.. but it probably wouldn't do any good.

She looked between Jack and Jane, growing steadily uneasy for some unknown reason. "Miss Doe.. it's not really appropriate to leave him in a classroom with another student.. especially of they were.." She cleared her throat, cheeks reddening a bit. ".. sexual partners."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:58 pm

Jane raised an eyebrow at Fuyumi, and wondered if she should explain the joke.

"Uh, Fuyumi...yeah, you're right. Leaving him in a room with his last sexual partner is a good way to get the classroom all messy," said Jane.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

"uhum, Miss Fuyumi.... to prevent any further embarrasment inflicted upon yourself, you should let miss Doe handle this..." Alistair said scratching back of his head with sweat drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:00 pm

Jack frowned. "Hey, I've never nailed anyone ca- oh, right. That is not punny you know? Just for that, I think some blackmail material may surface tomorrow." He sniffed before turning to Fuyumi. "And I agree, Miss, that would be extremely inappropriate. In fact, such suggestions would get you fired in a normal school! And worry not Miss, no other women shall get in our way!" He finished rather over-dramatically. Hey, sports were fun and all, but Jack enjoyed a wide range of hobbies.

"Although I can almost guarantee yo- the room would be messy. "
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

"I'm crazy. You can't blackmail a crazy person," said Jane.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

Fuyumi stared at Jane and blushed brighter, tempted to cover her eyes. "M-Miss Doe! Please stop.. I don't want to know about the two of them.. but we're not leaving Jack alone with ehm.. Harry.. especially during a detention!" She cleared her throat and looked at Alistair, sighing softly. "I.. I'm really fine. Thank you, though."

She turned back toward Jack, walking over and slightly placing her hand on Jack's shoulder. "Ehm.. You and your dear Harry are certainly both.. ehm.. upstanding young men, and hopefully no women will come between you two. I hope you know that I am very supportive of your.. relationship and.. you shouldn't let anyone judge you for who you love." There, that was teachery enough, right? Right.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:14 pm

"Ah...aha..." Jack spluttered, before looking over at Jane. "Well played, Miss Doe." He conceded, before turning back to Fuyumi and explaining (lying), "Harry is a nickname for a girl called Harriet, she was a nice girl and rather unfortunate to have such a name," He sighed, adding authenticity. He noticed that Fuyumi was rather close, as her hand was on his shoulder, and it would have been easy for him to electronically affect her, but that went against the thrill of the hunt. And got boring after a while.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:22 pm

"You know, I don't think it would be appropriate to give them all seperate detentions," said Jane. "If you were to keep one student after class, alone, for afew hours, people would talk; and surely we don't want to put a mark on the reputation of this ever virtuous and upstanding student,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:28 pm

'Virtuous and upstanding my arse,' Jack thought to himself, before saying out loud, "Perhaps such an arrangement isn't practical for all involved?" He suggested, keeping the irritation out of his voice. It's not like he was going to go to any detention that didn't involve one on one time with a hot teacher. Then a thought struck him. "Although, I suppose you are right," he admitted. He'd just skip the detention and get put in one on his own for even longer. Genius!
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:39 pm

Fuyumi removed her hand from Jack's shoulder and moved back to a respectable distance after Jack explained. "Ah, I see. Miss Doe, you shouldn't confuse me like that by giving students offensive nicknames.. I'm sure Harriet wouldn't appreciate getting confused for a boy. My apologies, Ramsey."

".. Good point. Alright, group detention it is. Tomorrow, after school." With a flick of her wrist, the door to her classroom burst open as what appeared to be a small flock of paper cranes shot out, stopping next to Fuyu. Getting a pen out of her satchel, she proceeded to sigh each of the cranes as they opened, revealing detention slips. She then sent them over to each student that was involved with the fight, and for good measure she sent a blank paper crane at Jane, letting it bounce a little painful but harmlessly off of her head as punishment.

"I except you all to show up or.. the punishment may get a little more.. unpleasant."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:43 pm

"Ow," said Jane. "You know, Harriet actually didn't mind being called Harry,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:56 pm

'Not a chance in hell.' "Of course, Miss!" Jack chirped happily, before the bell rang loudly. "Excuse me, I have to go beat everyone at PE. If you're interested, I get changed right at the back of the changing rooms." And with that, he left.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:57 pm

"Miss Fuyumi, i sometimes have to admire your innocence." Alistair said standing idly by watching how paper cranes flew to each one who were involved in fight. Crouching down to avoid one crane which flew right above his head and stood back up again. "Still not getting it..." He muttered under his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 4:02 pm

Staring after Jack, she blinked slowly. Why in the nine circles of hell would she want to know where he changed? She really didn't understand students these days, with their rap music and their booty-dancing. Shaking her head, the paper crane on her shoulder twitched a ring, involuntarily reacting to her irritated sigh. "Alistair.. I haven't the slightest idea what you mean but.. thank you, I suppose."

As the bell rung, she turned on her heel. "I'm going back to my classroom now, you should do the same, Miss Doe." She then walked off, decided not to use the paper to hover again.. she just didn't feel up to it after that nonsense.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 02 Apr 2011, 4:04 pm

"So I should go back to your classroom with you?" said Jane, grinning.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

"No, Miss Doe. You go back to your own classroom," she said, shaking her head as she continued to walk off. It didn't take a whole lot of time for Jane to exhaust her. That woman liked to be around her for some reason.. and she couldn't get what she was saying most of the time, but she supposed Jane was an alright person. Even if she was basically crazy.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 03 Apr 2011, 6:33 pm

"Yes, I suppose I should," said Jane. "Health class starts soon, and I've got a class full of freshman to traumatize,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2011, 10:07 am

Alistair slouched back to his own class room and sat down on his seat. Waiting teacher to arrive and start the class. Those were the times he wished he had friends to talk with, about plans and such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 04 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

Greywolf sighed, having changed back to his original form. He was now very exhausted and annoyed, and simply skulked off appearing to be going to a class.

The four smoke ninja brothers followed after him, Smash having to be held up by his brothers.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:16 pm

"I'll have to take care of those idiots after class," muttered Ginny, wandering off.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 04 Apr 2011, 4:22 pm

After returning to her class, Fuyumi enjoyed the rest of her off-period reading her book and finishing off her snack, then went on to grade what she had left while waiting for the period to end. With her Math Class begin next, she went ahead and wrote a 'Daily Math' problem on the board, which the students had to do first thing into class and turn into her. Soon, the bell rang for the next class, and she returned to her desk, off to the side a bit but at the front of the class, sitting down and resting her chin on her hand, head propped up on an elbow. Time for another exciting Math Class.

It always was with Jack, she supposed..
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 04 Apr 2011, 4:40 pm

"Hello, students. Today we're going to learn about sex....and healthy relationships, but mostly sex," said Jane, cheerfully. "Since I know you have your lunch period after this class; I thought I'd use this time to show you a certain slideshow...."

She then proceeded to turn on the projector, and educate her class about STDS.

That was the day several freshman swore off sex forever.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:16 pm

"My pervert senses are tingling!" Jack exclaimed, as the kiddies were educated on all manner of delightful things. He stood outside the maths classroom, debating whether or not to actually go in, or violently assault some of his peers for breaking school rules. Maaaaaaaan, he was a hypocrite...

Eventually, he decided to enter the classroom, loudly. "Helllllllooooooooooooooo! The Jack-Man is here!" He greeted, bouncing into his seat, which happened to be in the front row. Of course, this wasn't to see the board properly, but to chat up his teacher, and he made sure everyone knew that.

The problem on the board was numerical, and his "sexy hax calculator brain" allowed him to solve the problem faster than he could write it down, giving him time to hit on Fuyu. "So, Miss, you're looking as attractive as you did about an hour ago!" Jack grinned, eliciting a couple groans and a few laughs from the class.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:56 pm

In the halls that Greywolf was walking through, Catherine was also there, sitting on the floor with her back leaned on the wall. She seemed to be fast asleep with a stick of pocky still in her mouth. It was a boring day anyway just walking all over the school grounds with nothing to do. She even thought about enrolling, but eventually rejected the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:37 pm

Minny, meanwhile, was running through the hallway, frantically freaking out as she was worried she'd be late for class.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next