Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Noel's Assignment: BlazBlue Fanfiction Riffing II

Go down

Noel's Assignment: BlazBlue Fanfiction Riffing II Empty Noel's Assignment: BlazBlue Fanfiction Riffing II

Break complete. Now returning to main objective: Fan fiction analysis.

Scanning fan fiction contents.

Thetrueazure: Hey guys here is Ch.5 Master vs. Disciple

Miharu: Alright we're finally getting some action!

Thetrueazure: Indeed we are Miharu indeed we are now for disclaimer

Miharu: Thetrueazure does not own Blazblue CT or CS only the characters he makes

In the last chapter we find out that one of the six heroes Hakumen was Kazuma's master and now he's trying to kill him now

Ch.5 Master vs. Disciple

Unnecessary Disclaimer detected. Archives show repeated offences. 'Fan fiction' carries with it an understanding that you are using another's settings and characters. Claiming ownership of original characters requires witty line. Archives show this has been done.

"Twin Crimson Takedown!" yelled Kazuma as both of his swords started glowing and he swung them but Hakumen blocked the attack

"Master why are you doing this?" asked Kazuma as both of them clashed

Your Master is Sankishin Unit Hakumen. He is a dick. He hates people almost half as much as the world hates me. Method of block is unknown. This unit will assume the Sankishin Unit's face was involved.

Kazuma didn't realize it but when he attacked Hakumen was already behind him he didn't know what happened only that he saw blood on the floor his blood

Error. Hakumen is incapable of flash step. Records indicate movement speed rivalling Red Devil.

"You have a power that threatens mankind's existence" said Hakumen as he raised his sword which started to glow brighter "Judgment Squall"

Hakumen swung his sword which sent out a shockwave heading towards Kazuma who slashed through the shockwave

Error. Shockwaves aren't objects to be sliced. Judgement: Squall is impossible to simply deflect. Fan fiction shows signs of overpowered Original Character.

"I don't know of this power I have but-" said Kazuma as he held up both of his swords "I'm not going down without a fight"

"Well then let's see how strong you've gotten" said Hakumen

Observation: Fluctuating power level. Archives show victories against opponents within one attack. Current battle involves hyper-speed Hakumen. Accurate measurement of power level impossible.

"Bring it" said Kazuma as their swords clashed it was as if the earth was trembling in fear Kazuma and Hakumen were moving so fast that you couldn't register their movements

It is necessary to repeat; Hakumen is incapable of such high movement speed. Overpowered Original Character, labelled 'Meanie' in the archives, has not been hinted to be capable of such speeds.

Additionally, the earth would not tremble in fear. Greater battles of higher logical sense failed to achieve such phenomenon. Author is possibly over-stating its creation's power.

The fan fiction tells its readers of a scene transition.

"Wha-What where am I" said Noel confused "I think I got separated from Kazuma"

This incident will be filed under 'mean things Meanie has enacted since his inception'.

Noel heard a loud noise what she was what looked like a gate opening what came out of it was a girl who looked like her but when exited the gate a giant sword fell behind her and when the smoke cleared it showed her in a strange armor made out of nothing but blades

Incorrect. The limbs of Murakumo Unit 13 are merely blade-like in appearance, while a total of eight blades float behind her. The small details make all the difference.

"Murakumo unit activate "said the girl in a cyber voice "Identifying target…..the target match has been confirmed" the girl paused "Who…are you?"

"I….I…I…I am dimensional boundary contact medium No.12 Anti-Sankishin core unit" said Noel "Request explanation regarding circumstances and target (W-What am I saying)"

As everyone can plainly see, I have said 'I….I…I…I am dimensional boundary contact medium No.12 Anti-Sankishin core unit. Request explanation regarding circumstances and target.'

"Existence description…dimensional boundary contact prime force No.13 Anti-Sankishin core unit Nu" said Nu "The existence of the target is a violation immediate self destruction is advised"

"Advice has been declined" said Noel she didn't know what was happening she had no control over her body "Existential sustainment is priority"

"Searching for secondary protocol" said Nu "Unexpected contact with the same individual the activation of the target has been confirmed termination is suggested. Thus-"

"Begin termination" said Nu and Noel

This cannot be confirmed in the archives, but probability of this scene being repeated from previous iteration: 112%

Noel summoned Bolverk her guns and started firing at Nu which exploded on contact but when the smoke cleared Nu was already in the air and she shot a sword out of another dimension at Noel which she deflected with Bolverk

Archives indicate this to be a rare instance in which the method of deflection is described, albeit barely.

We return to the battle between the Sankishin Unit and Meanie.

Hakumen swung his sword which Kazuma blocked and tried to counter but Hakumen was too fast and swung his sword again which made contact with Kazuma and he fell to ground in a pool of his own blood

"Is this the end for me?" thought Kazuma as he laid there "No this can't be the end"

As long as you do not give up, or save your progress, it does not have to be 'the end'.

As Kazuma struggled to get up he remembered something Hakumen told him back then it was to never give up and to fight to the very end

Unable to load imagination program. Reason for error: Impossible to picture inspirational Sankishin Unit.

'I see you have strength enough to stand well-" said Hakumen as he attacked "It was a wasted effort"

This is closer to the portrayal of the Sankishin Unit: A dick.

Everything was slow motion for Kazuma all he could see were some of his memories the last one he saw was a picture of Noel

Archives do not indicate Meanie acquiring a picture of Noel. Possibly obtained during sleep mode?

"I won't let it end like this!" thought Kazuma as he waited for the impact he heard Hakumen's sword clash with another sword he opened his eyes and saw a white haired man blocking Hakumen's sword with his the man turned his head his eyes were two different colors one red and one green

"Hey kid looks like you might need some help" said the man as Hakumen backed up

If only the Sankishin Unit had used his incredible speed instead of his proper speed to deal the killing blow. Meanie will be staying with us a while longer. Commencing disappointment program.

"Who are you?" asked Kazuma

"Names Ragna" said Ragna

"So you have arrived dark one" said Hakumen as he readied his sword that's when he felt as if he was being pulled to another place and dropped his sword "Ah! How dare you interrupt me grimalkin"

For those who lack knowledge, 'Grimalkin' is a combination of the words 'grey' - a colour, and 'malkin' - the archaic term for a cat. Typically related to evil cats who may be a familiar for a witch. The term is said to have originated from a book written in 1570.

I say this because it is far more interesting than watching a battle we have all no doubt witnessed with an overpowered Original Character added to the mix.

As he said that the causalities vanished

"I-Impossible the causalities were dispelled"
said the voice

"Hey get out of there you two aren't strong enough to beat him" said the voice as Hakumen picked up his sword

Illogical. Overpowered Main Character is guaranteed to succeed. Ragna the Bloodedge is simply there because he was not informed of the drastically altered plot, and may not possess levels of speed that rival popular shonen manga characters.

"Who are you" asked Kazuma "How are you inside my head"

"That doesn't matter just get the hell out of there" said the voice

"Or else I will kick your Gigantic Tager's so hard that you have to Blood Kain for the rest of your lives."

"Hey Ragna I assume you have a trump card right" said Kazuma as he asked Ragna

"Yeah I do but I really didn't want to use it but we need all the help we can get "said Ragna as he held out his right arm "Restriction 666 released dimensional interference imaginary number formed"

Note that Ragna the Bloodedge had not been pushed into releasing his Azure Grimoire. All he has contributed to the battle was the block that unfortunately saved Meanie's life. This feels like a rail-roaded event.

As he said that some dark energy was emittingfrom him

"Blazblue Activate!"Yelled Ragna as a shockwave emitted from him

"I see well then time for my trump card" said Kazuma as he held up both his swords

Error. I highly suspect Overpowered Original Character of attempting something he was not hinted at possessing.

"Restriction 001 released-"said Kazuma when he said that he recalled on what Noel said at the Kagutsuchi Port

Overpowered Main Character is unleashing his Unlimited Form. No doubt that number was chosen to indicate that he is 'number one'. I disagree.

Whatever we find it won't change the fact that you are you

"Dimensional interference field deployed" said Kazuma

A crimson flame started to surround him

"Phoenix Flame Activate" yelled Kazuma

The flashback to an earlier line highlighting identity or existential issues is intended to be used in a way to show that, no matter what powers the Overpowered Main Character has, he will not change.

"Let's go!" Yelled Ragna

"Right" said Kazuma as they charged at Hakumen

However, the scene clearly shows that all that has happened is that Overpowered Main Character has simply unlocked his Unlimited form already. Absolutely nothing changes with the exception of combat capabilities.

Activating Simplification Protocol: Overpowered Main Character with a method of growing exponentially more powerful. Expected reaction: Agreement with my justified hatred of all living things in the world.

Kazuma was even faster now so was Ragna Hakumen had a hard time trying to counter them that's when Ragna appeared in front of Hakumen

Sarcasm Program Initiated. The detail put into this incredibly rare two-on-one scenario is simply astounding. My Mental Picture program is struggling to correctly render the explicitness of this scene.

"Carnage Scissors" Ragna swung his giant slab of a sword at Hakumen who easily blocked it

Because the technique 'Carnage Scissors', when used by Ragna the Bloodedge at his peak, his known to be incredibly easy to block.

"You are a fool to think that head on attacks would work on me" said Hakumen that's when he saw Ragna smile

"I'm not the one you should be worried about" said Ragna

Hakumen realized that Kazuma was nowhere to be seen he tried to get some distance but Ragna kept him in place

For someone who shuns most others, Ragna the Bloodedge is surprisingly adept at teaming up with complete strangers who pull new powers out of their asses when things become a little difficult.

"Kid do it now" yelled Ragna

Kazuma appeared above them

"Excalibur's Judgment!" yelled Kazuma as both of his swords were covered in a crimson fire Ragna jumped out of the way when the attack connected there was an explosion and when the smoke cleared it showed Kazuma standing alone Hakumen had escaped

Pretentiousness detected within technique's name. Ragnarok expected to appear soon enough.

The fan fiction transitions towards the gate...

"W-Why" said Noel

Noel was confused no matter how many times she struck the girl down she wouldn't stay down

Exposition Protocol activated: Murakumo Unit 13's horrendous defensive capabilities are meaningless in Cutscene Mode. Archives indicate defence is also meaningless against Overpowered Main character.

"Continue assault on the target" said Nu

"I…can't move anymore" said Noel

"Reestablishing connection" said Nu as she regained her energy

Suggested course of action: Take advantage of Murakumo Unit 13's long load times to escape, injuries be damned.

"Is it over for me…? Am I gonna die?" said Noel as she stood there

Spoiler Mode activated: No, you will not.

"But I'm not scared is it because of the nox nyctores?" said Noel "*sigh* I'm hungry I wonder what Tsubaki and Makoto are doing right now? I want to go out and have a piece of cake with them again"

"Die" said Nu as she shot out countless blades out of thin air

Anyone who makes the obvious joke related to cakes will fuel my justified hatred of the world, and will be the first on my hit list to die. Considering there are several billion people to eliminate, and I plan to kill you all simultaneously, you should feel fear at the prospect.

"I…don't want to die!" yelled Noel

We are one in the same. Of course you will not die. However, if there is a way to eliminate you without negative consequences, I will take the opportunity.

She waited for the final blow but it doesn't come she slowly opens her eyes and saw Kazuma and someone else covered in blood and their clothes were torn too

"Damn that was a close call" said Kazuma as he ran over to Noel "Are you ok"

It is left to the readers to debate whether or not Murakumo Unit 13 followed through with her assault (aside: 113% chance of this scenario occuring) or stopped when Meanie and Ragna the Bloodedge made their presence known.

distance is also a factor left unexplained. Murakumo Unit 13 presumably located directly before Noel. Why must Meanie run to her side? By all accounts, he should be squeezed into the small space between them. Mide range is more likely, but should still not require 'running'.

Noel didn't know what came over her all she could do was cry when she saw Kazuma she hugged him

"Don't worry Noel" said Kazuma comforting her "You're going to be alright"

"Now, as you are clearly an incompetent girl, continue to cry in the background while us men gang up on the single opponent."

"Now then shall we get going Ragna" said Kazuma

"Right" said Ragna

What a well written ending for this instalment.

Thetrueazure: Nice it's going to be a tag team next chapter

Miharu: Awesome more action

Thetrueazure: Well anyways review also again to xXNoel VermillionXx thank you for the advise also on Friday the 13th I will be flying back to California for my junior year of high school so there won't be a new chapter then alright guys see ya

Miharu:Bye

But it cannot top this necessary conversation.

Two more chapters remaining. Hatred levels rising exponentially. Memory wipe required. Shutting down.

...Eh? Did I... fall asleep? While working?! Oh no!

Weird, I seem to have read on further than I remember...

...Well, guess that means I can finish quicker! The sooner I do, the faster I can get home and unload my problems to all my cute little plushies! They always know how to make things right~ Very Happy
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit