Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Claiming Kingdoms RP

+2
Ragna the Saviour
RandomHyuuga
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Claiming Kingdoms RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Claiming Kingdoms RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 14 Nov 2013, 9:19 pm

"Hiyaaaah!" Dearche screeched as she jumped in terror, turning her head slowly to see what had caused her such a fright. She twitched in agitation as all she noticed that it was just the pink dodgeball that had decided to bother her, "What are you doing here you... whatever you are! Leave me alone!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 14 Nov 2013, 11:04 pm

Marceline smirked at Naegi's visible discomfort. Her smile quickly turned into a frown as she felt Rashk looking her over. "Are you looking for something?" she asked uncomfortably. Her demeanor changed as the man mentioned apples though. "Apples? That's perfect. Can I have one or two of those?" She gave a toothy grin.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 14 Nov 2013, 11:08 pm

Minamoto had to rub his chin on this one. Bringing his country into the war game status would ... well was there a downside? He couldn't think of one, and it'd be good for protecting them from invaders in the future. Fine, "Alright, for the moment, consider the kingdom of Babel to be included in this as well,"

"Are you sure you want to include our kingdom in something like that just because you have the hots for their rulers?" A female voice suddenly rang out throughout the room, and Minamoto's expression darkened tremendously. Oh no. Not her. Please not her not here.

"Hey! That's rude to think things like that," the white haired but beautiful looking Fujiko appeared behind him with her arm wrapped around his shoulder.

-----

Yang was being pulled along by her sister, and then Ruby asked an odd question, "Ruby! You shouldn't ask other countries things like that," though she fully understood what she wanted. After all, it was just curiosity because she loves weapons so much.

Diane ducked down to look through the doorway to the library, but she was far too tall to actually fit inside, "It's pretty big in there. Why don't they have a bigger door...?" Oh well, it's not like she can actually read small books like that anyway.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOA" Suddenly a figure came flying through the air, right at the group. Diane reached out her arm and immediately caught the guy that came flying, "Oh hey Diane! Thanks for the soft landing! ..Grk, you're holding me kind of tight you know?"

"Don't just come flying at people like that! You might have hurt someone!" She shouted at the young boy she had caught, wearing a straw hat.

"Aw come on, nobody was hurt! Shishishi," He squeezed himself out of her grip and landed on the ground near the group.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 15 Nov 2013, 12:00 am

"No, it's okay," Raspberyl assured Yang with a smile, before turning to Ruby to answer her question,"We're not exactly big on weapons. Our ruler likes swords and all, but most of us are magic users or have no need for weapons."

When the new guy came flying in, Raspberyl placed a hand on her hip and looked sternly at him, "Be careful, there are a lot of valuable books and equipment in here." Though, it's not like their ruler cared either way.

Not too far from the group, a girl with white hair appeared from behind one of the book shelves carrying a rather large stack of books. I would seem to be tough for her to carry them alone, but none the less she was determined to do so. The girl had yet to notice anyone else in the library as her view was obscured by the stack of books.

--

Pleased with the reaction she was getting, Momoka continued to vigorously pet the dog girl. She had always been more of a dog person. The queen would have continued petting to her content if not for the sudden arrival of a white haired woman. She paused her petting but didn't take her hand off Millhi's head, staring blankly at Minamoto, "You're not a lolicon, are you?"

If he was, she'd be sure to keep him far away from her kingdom. There were far too many underaged girls that would tempt him. And then there was Weiss who was short and flatchested enough to count as underaged.

--

Meanwhile, Kanami rushed into the infirmary as soon as she got news of what two certain idiots of her did. "Dammit, Kazu-kun, Ryu-kun, why do you two always get yourselves so beat up." Of course, neither of the boys would hear her. Both were still very much unconscious. With a sigh, the small girl headed over to Kazuma's bedside and dipped a rag in a basin of water and placed it on his forehead.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 15 Nov 2013, 12:35 am

As Rashk showed Marceline to the kitchen, two people showed up at the gate door, after Shauna had already gone in. One was a female knight, and the other was a male warrior in green clothes. The girl spoke up first. "Ah... I wonder what our new king is like." 

The male didn't speak at all, just kind of staring straight up at the castle.

"Lost in memories again, are you...? Well... I guess I am too..."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Fri 15 Nov 2013, 1:23 am

Ruby continued to hold onto her sister's arm. The first thing that catches her attention is the white-haired girl carrying the largest stack of books she's ever seen a person carry. The thing that first came to her mind was to help the struggling girl. "Oh, Yang, come over here a second." Ruby let go of her elder sister's arm. She trotted over to Weiss - or at least tried. She tripped over her own cloak, fell face first into the stack of books that soon scattered about the room. 

Sonic facepalmed.

--------------------------------

Kirby did as Dearche said. He waved good-bye as he passed on down the hallway. Eventually he found himself in an infirmary. "Poyo." he made his trademark noise while trotting around. He found two injured men in separate beds. Kirby, being the upstanding citizen he is, decided to help them. The first victim was the man named Kazuma. Kirby, welling up a Maximum Tomato he had eaten before the trip here, he clasped onto Kazuma's face like a face-hugger out of Alien.

There was a kiss.

Or rather, a transfer of food like a mama bird would feed its growing babies.

It was like making out with a cotton candy stick.

Super delicious.

Momoka had finished petting Millhi, much to the dog princess' dissapointment. "L-lolicon?" the word had completely escaped Millhi's pretty expansive vocabulary. "What does that mean?" she looked straight at Momoka for the answer.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 15 Nov 2013, 1:50 am

"Ah, Ruby-!" Too late, Yang couldn't stop her sister from falling right into this other girl. She sighed.

"Are you two ok? Do you need help?" Diane offered, one hand covering her mouth as her twin tails hung from her head due to bending over.

-------

"No I'm not! And it means nothing!" Minamoto immediately cut off both of the girl's questions before Fujiko could answer for him, "And dammit woman get off of me!" He shook Fujiko off of him, which caused her to pout a bit at him.

"Aw, you're being mean~ <3" She then smiled and turned towards the girls, "Hello! My name is Fujiko Tsubomi, director of defense at Babel's capital city!" she gave the girls a wink.

"Ahem," Minamoto cleared his throat, "She's also supposed to still be at home today," he then quietly added, "Because I wanted this meeting to go smoothly..."

----------------_---_------

Kazuma suddenly woke up, energized and able to fight, but he quickly realized... what was this pink thing doing to him, "Hey! What's going on here?!" he sat up really fast, possibly knocking the pink puffball off of the bed. He quickly wiped his face clean and gave a slight shiver. He also probably wiped his mind clean of any memories of the event.

He then looked around the room, and the first thing he noticed was Ryuho in the bed across from him, but before he could say anything he then noticed... "Kaname! That's right, I came here to visit you! How are you?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 16 Nov 2013, 12:11 am

"So...what are you guys here to do again?" Aera asked the two newest residents of her kingdom.  

It was the short man in the red outfit who spoke up first.

"I'm just a simple plumber," he said. "Though I have some experience rescuing princesses,"

"That's...er...nice," said Aera, not sure that she would be needing either of those skills in the future.

She turned to the girl; hoping to get a more sensible answer. The girl, however, remained quiet.

"Um, do you have any special skills that you could maybe use here?" said Aera.

At that point, the girl reached into her pocket; and pulled out a case. Inside were several small badges.  

"I'm still not sure what you're trying to tell me here," said Aera.

"She's trying to tell you that she's the Pokémon League champion of the Gamerah region," said Samus; who suddenly happened to be standing behind Aera.

"Gah, when did you get in here?" said Aera.

"I walked in a moment ago. I'm surprised you didn't notice me," said Samus. "I mean, this armor isn't exactly stealthy,"

Aera sighed. Just as she was adjusting to this crazy kingdom; it got even crazier.

"So, this girl is a Pokémon trainer like Shauna?" she said, trying to make sense of what was going on.

"Shauna is a decent Pokémon trainer; but she doesn't even compare to this girl's skill," said Samus. "This girl might just be the strongest pokemon trainer in the kingdom,"

"Eh? Is that true?" said Aera.

The girl blushed a bit; apparently embarrassed from Samus' praise. It didn't seem as if the title of Pokémon League Champion meant all that much to her.

"Anyway, she's here to become our new court Pokémon Trainer," said Samus.

"Isn't that Shauna's job?" said Aera.

"It was until you decided to promote her to Court Diplomat," said Samus.

"Oh, yeah, that...." said Aera. "I really hope she's doing ok,"

--

Shauna, meanwhile, was currently in the royal palace; waiting for an audience with the king.

At the moment, she was going over everything that could possibly go wrong with the meeting in her head. She could say something stupid; or offend the king in some way; or it could turn out that the spoke a completely different language. She could say something so horribly stupid that caused the king to throw her out of the kingdom without listening to what she had to say.

How would she face her queen if she completely screwed up her diplomatic mission? She would never be able to show her face in Gamerah again! And then she couldn't hang out with Lil' A or Lil' S again!

However, after a few minutes of freaking out; she began to calm down somewhat. She reminded herself that all she had to do was invite the king over to Gamerah to meet the queen. How could she possibly mess that up?
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 16 Nov 2013, 7:26 pm

"What lolicon means?" While Minamoto had yelled that it meant nothing, she knew Millhi wouldn't be content with that kind of explanation. Being a girl of the same age, Momoka was always discontent when adults felt the need to brush something off as nothing. Though, she kinda agreed that the dog girl was a bit too pure to be given the full definition of lolicon, "Well, uh, a lolicon is a very bad man or woman who does very bad things to little girls. Hopefully, we can take Minamoto's word for it that he's not one."

--

Weiss had not seen her coming. If she had, she would have taken measures to prevent the crash, but such as the case, she caught a glimpse of red as she went stumbling back. The books scattered everywhere and nearly hit the white haired girl on her head. She could feel her rage building as she stood up and glared down at the red cloaked girl in front of her, "You... you incompetent dolt! What did you think you were doing?! Do you not realize how priceless these scriptures are?! What if you have damaged them?! Ugh, you're not even supposed to be in here."

"Weiss, she was just trying to help and I invited them in here," Raspberyl said trying to play peacemaker.

The heiress seemed to somewhat accept this answer, but still gave Ruby a look full of contempt, "It doesn't excuse her blatant carelessness. I was perfectly fine on my own, I didn't need help from some klutz."

--

Kanami jumped in surprise when the pink dodgeball came in and started... well making out with Kazuma. That surprise turned into even more shock when Kazuma woke up fully healed. The gears in the young girl's head whirled as she tried to put two and two together. Promptly ignoring Kazuma, as she still hadn't forgiven him for getting into a fight, she turned to the pink ball with eyes, "Did... did you heal Kazu-kun? Do you think you can do the same for Ryu-kun?" She asked, pointing over to the other sleeping male in the room.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sat 16 Nov 2013, 8:13 pm

Millhi looked to Minamoto then back to Momoka. Apparently it had something to do with hurting children. "That's horrible!" she looked at the ruler of the Babel Kingdom. "Mr.Minamoto, is that true? If so..." the pinkette dropped her sentence when Momoka assured her that wasn't the case with Minamoto. "Ah, okay, that's a relief. I would have gotten angry if it was true. Thank you for clearing it up, Ms.Momoka." she wagged her tail, her ears twitched and she was chipper as she was before.

---------------

Suddenly Ruby was assaulted verbally by the girl that she tried to help. First thing to come to mind was 'how rude could she be?' "I-I'm sorry." she apologized as soon as she stood up. Now the insults continued. Dolt, incompetent, stupid - "Well you looked like you were going to drop them anyway. I was just trying to help you." a pause as Raspberyl tried to do her best to maintain a semblance of peace. The red-hooded girl remained silent just for a second. "I'm not that much of a klutz." Ruby chimed in one last thing before she looked away.

While some of the books may have fallen, a certain blue blur was able to save some but not even half of them. "Here you go, Weiss." Sonic handed the heiress the books that he saved. "Couldn't get all of them, sorry." 

---------------

Kirby plopped to the ground with a frown on his face. Then suddenly new hope sprung forth in the form of another opportunity to face hug. Well, the so-called 'pink dodge-ball' wanted to keep helping so he sprung up onto the other bed that held Ryuho. Without wasting any time - he facehugged again. He transferred another Maxim Tomato down his throat along with a fairly passionate ... well, facehug.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 16 Nov 2013, 9:45 pm

Minamoto had a visible vein bulging on his forehead, "Don't worry, I don't harm children,"

Fujiko giggled, "No, he takes veeery good care of them,"

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT!" Minamoto shouted at her which made her flinch back but she kept her big smile, "Anyway," Minamoto adjusted his glasses before continuing, "I believe the new issue at hand is the alternative to bloody wars. For now, I-"

"We agree!" Fujiko interrupted him yet again, "The War Games are a beautiful tradition that previous leaders of the kingdom of Babel have attempted to be a part of, though too slowly. We will be happy to join you in this tradition," Fujiko had a big smile on her face despite Minamoto's irritation that showed right through his own. Wasn't she the one that told him to think harder on it?

----

"Hey! Don't insult my sister so much! She might be a bit clumsy but that doesn't give you the right to shout at her!" Yang immediately went into protective big sister mode, telling Weiss what she thought of her attitude.

Luffy was suddenly missing from the group, having sniffed out the castle's kitchen...

----

Kazuma's face slightly darkened at watching Ryuho have to go through what he just did, which made him mentally relive it. While it didn't hurt (Quite the opposite), he was extremely bothered by it nonetheless.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 16 Nov 2013, 10:28 pm

Momoka raised her brow slightly at the antics of this Fujiko person and the Babel king. Well, it was no concern to her. So she went back to her previous task of petting the pink haired princess. It was very, very important after all. "So when and where are we having these war games and should we get other kingdoms to participate?"

--

Weiss took the books from Sonic without saying thanks as her focus was still on Ruby. Or rather, her glare was still on Ruby.

"Help me? I didn't ask for any help," Weiss crossed her arms in indignation. The high strung, heiress was losing her patience with the girl. Even better, the girl's sister decided to jump in and start shouting at her, "I am merely making sure this dunce sees the error of her ways. But I shouldn't expect any relative of hers to have the brains to realize this."  

It didn't take Raspberyl long to realize where this is going. Knowing that there would be nothing she could do to save Weiss after running her mouth so, she simply tried to usher the uninvolved out of the library, "Let's just leave these three to their own devices." She then turned her head back to Weiss, "Consider taking it outside, okay? Like you said, the books are valuable." With that, she was out the room and away from the ensuing chaos.

--

Knowing to expect it this time, Kanami giggled lightly at Kirby 'healing' her friend. She laughed even more at Ryuho's reaction as his eyes shot wide open and her tried to scramble away from the pink thing. He wiped at his mouth vigorously while looking around the room. His eyes caught Kazuma and pointed accusingly at him, "You! I don't know what's going on, but I know you have something to do with this, Kazuma!" 

Kanami's giggles subsided as she stood between the boys, "I was the one who told him to do it, Ryu-kun. He was healing you."

"Ah..." Ryuho's anger fizzled out as he slumped back on the bed, "Well, then, I suppose I should thank you Kanami and... whatever that pink thing is."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 16 Nov 2013, 11:24 pm

Yang clenched her fists, "Oh really?" As she saw Beryl get the others out of the way, Yang cocked her fist back and gave Weiss a good clock right across the jaw, sending her out into the courtyard, "I like the idea of taking this outside," She tilted her head sideways to pop her neck, while simultaneously cracking her fingers.

---

Kazuma frowned at Kanami and Ryuho and the dodgeball. What the heck was that thing anyway? "Kanami, were you the one who got that thing to heal me too?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sun 17 Nov 2013, 12:01 am

"I'm already working on that, Ms.Momoka, so no need to worry!" this was really exciting because Millhi was actually getting the attention of other kingdoms. Her ears curled downward, her tail still swished about. This situation really was the best outcome for her. New friends, new Kingdoms participating in the war games and- wait, what did Fujiko just say?

"You participated in the War games. Ms.Fujiko?" the princess looked to Fujiko with a smile on her face. "Did you ever go against the Kingdom of Biscotti?"

-----------------------

"Wait, no, Yang, what are you- no no no!" it was already too late. Weiss had been punched in the face and thrown out into the courtyard. "I didn't want a fight to start." Ruby cupped her hands around her mouth, "I'm sorry Weiss!" 

"Well that escalated quickly." Sonic looked deadpan. "Might as well see where this show ends." the hedgehog jogged out to courtyard. One might wonder why the do-gooder hasn't tried to stop the fight. Well for one he thought Weiss deserved to get decked. 

-----------------------

Kirby flopped down onto the floor for the second time. He pulled himself up right to look around the room. "Poyo." Kirby saluted Ryuho as if to say 'no problem' then he started to walk out of the room. Something had attracted him. A scent. A specific scent.

Ah yes, food.

Food.

FOOD.

"Poy!" then Kirby sprint down the hallway toward the kitchen. There - he saw a strange man. A man in a straw hat.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 17 Nov 2013, 12:48 am

Before Weiss could open her mouth to retort further, a fist collided hard with her jaw and sent her flying out into the courtyard. To say it hurt would be an understatement, luckily her aura activated to lessen the extent of the blow. However, she could still taste the blood in her mouth as it failed to protect her from biting herself with the impact. The white haired girl shakily stood up and wiped the blood from her mouth, looking at it with a mix of shock and repulsion, "You...hit me."  

"How DARE you disrespect a Royal Knight of Peche!" Weiss yelled, unsheathing her Myrtenaster and pointing it at Yang, "Normally, I don't sink to such barbarian levels, but if it's a fight you want, then it is a fight I will give you."

--

"N-no!" Kanami said quickly, not wanting Kazuma to get the wrong idea, "He just did it suddenly and since it healed you, I thought it could heal Ryu-kun too."

It was then that the pink ball moved to leave. Kanami smiled, waving to Kirby, "Goodbye friend!" She then turned back to her two boys, "Well, that was a nice little one, wasn't he?"

"It was more strange to me," Ryuho muttered but Kanami had not heard him.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 17 Nov 2013, 1:10 am

"A-ah," Fujiko had maybe mispoke a bit, but she caught herself, "Well, just me. Babel never actually got to be a part of it. I actually once fought on the side of Biscotti, to tell the truth,"

Minamoto's eyes widened a bit. He hadn't expected that to be the case, though considering everything it wasn't that surprising, other than the part where she fought for Biscotti.

----

Yang gave her sister a wink, "Don't worry sis, I just plan on making her apolo-" Weiss then interrupted Yang, most likely not noticing she was talking. Yang turned back towards her and smirked, "Oh? She wants to fight?" she got into a boxer's stance, bouncing back and forth between her feet, "Bring it on then!" 

Diane was also covering her mouth with one hand, though she didn't try stopping the fight. She was used to this sort of thing with her own friends, and didn't expect to be able to stop Yang with just words at this point anyway.

----

"Well, he's kind of convenient isn't he?" Kazuma joked, "Ryuho, don't expect someone like him to come along next time, alright?" He gave him a confident smirk, though his expression softened kind of quickly and he flopped backwards onto his bed. Clearly he didn't intend on continuing anything right this second.

----_--

Luffy had a huge slab of meat in his hands when the small and pink creature entered the room. At first Luffy took no notice of him, but once the meat was halfway down his throat he turned towards the creature. For just a second his eyes met Kirby's and he stared him down with that meat still in his mouth. He then quickly finished it off in one bite and stretched out his arm to poke it. He needed to know... if it was edible.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sun 17 Nov 2013, 2:16 pm

"You have? That's wonderful! Though your name doesn't sound familiar to me, to tell the truth." the dog princess put a hand to her chin trying to remember if she ever heard the name "Fujiko" sometime in the past. She drew a blank. There was nothing about a Ms.Fujiko fighting alongside her kingdom in recent memory. Oh well, it was still an honor for a veteran to participate in the games.

Oh well, that wasn't important now, was it? The important thing was that Millhi got both the support of Babel and Peche about the upcoming games. Now she had to get on her way back home to actually set things up. "I'll make sure to inform you all of when the games are set-up." the princess bowed politely before turning away. "Thank you for meeting with me Ms.Momoka and you to, Mr.Minamoto." the girl started on her way out of the room, her tail still wagging from left to right.

-----------------

Ruby was pretty sure that smashing someone in the face wasn't akin to apologizing to them. "No, Yang, you-" the gray-eyed girl simply sighed. Was there any stopping this now? Weiss was already prepared to fight and by extention, Yang. Yang was strong-headed and Weiss was irritated to the point of fury. So yeah, absolutely nothing she could do.

Sonic, on the other hand, just watched with his arms folded. Time for a show!

-----------------

Kirby didn't fight against Luffy's attempt to poke him. Instead, he kind of waddled toward him. He had chicken in his mouth. There was food. First things first? 

The puffball started to eat. He found a strawberry short-cake that he went to work on with a fork and spoon.

Omnomnom.

Eaten.

He found fruits, vegetables - anything edible and he gobbled it up.

He found a cake.

He ate it.

He found sweets and chocolate.

He ate it.

The pink dodgeball from Dreamland hand been released upon the Peche's Royal Kitchen.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 17 Nov 2013, 10:26 pm

"It was a pleasure meeting ya, Millhi!" Momoka waved goodbye to the ruler, already missing the ability to pet her. She wondered if she could get a dog girl of her own. No wait, that's wrong. They're people, not pets. Oh well, maybe a dog person will come offer their services to the castle and allow their Queen to pet them occasionally. That would be really nice.

--

With no need to exchange further words, Weiss formed a glyph under her feet and charged forward her sword brandished out in a typical fencer pose. She wasn't aiming to hit any vital points on Yang and she was confident that the other girl's aura would protect her from actually getting killed. However, she still took some cautious actions as even in her enraged state, she still did not wish to have any blood on her hands. Or potentially cause a war between allied kingdoms for carelessly killing someone from said kingdom.

--

"I could say the same to you, Kazuma," The other male said coldly, but had also leaned back into his bed. If Kanami weren't here, he probably would have showed less restraint. As it were, he did not want to upset the girl further than they probably already have today.

Kanami sighed in relief as both guys didn't feel the need to continue their fight, "I want you to know, I'm very disappointed in you two. You promised you wouldn't pick a fight, Kazu-kun. And you promised not to let him get you you, Ryu-kun."

"I'm sorry, Kanami," Ryuho replied, his gaze cast down.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 17 Nov 2013, 11:01 pm

Minamoto sighed. Looked like the important stuff was all out of the way, including the unexpected visit. Well, what was next on the agenda? "I guess I should head back to my own kingdom, along with those I brought with me,"

----

Yang, ignoring her sister, was caught off a bit by the speed Weiss came at her. She blocked with the armored part of her shot gauntlets, but the tip of the blade still made contact with her torso, cutting into her shirt and causing her to open her mouth in surprise. Yet, Yang smirked at the fact of how close they were now, quickly reacting by throwing a punch towards Weiss' gut.

----

"Sorry Kanami," Kazuma gave her a nervous smile, "I'm just a big idiot, you know that,"

----

As Luffy poked the little puffball that reminded him of candy, it started devouring everything in the kitchen, "WHOA-hoo! Can you eat. Hey wait a second!" Luffy got angry, "That's mine!" He began grabbing what food Kirby hadn't eaten yet and started scarfing it down at a speed that rivaled Kirby's own.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sun 17 Nov 2013, 11:19 pm

Little did Millhi know, there was a lot of chaos going on in the courtyard. She passed down the hallway and eventually came to the open library doors. Naturally the dog princess, being as curious as she is, walked into the library. "W-wait a second." she trotted over to the open door and past Diane. 

It didn't take her very long to realize what was going on. "U-uh." what was she going to do? Did she even have power in this kingdom? Well - the least she could do is actually try to stop the fight. "Everyone, stop fighting!" she yelled out. She placed her fingers into her mouth and whistled as loudly as she could.

Of course, Ruby looked to Millhi, realizing that whatever they had come for was successful since Millhi wasn't down in a stupor. "Uh, Millhi, this is my fault. I'm so so sorry." 

The princess looked at Ruby then to Yang and Weiss. Clearly the escalation wasn't Ruby's fault. "Please, stop!" the princess tried a second time.

Sonic still stood there with his arms crossed, just watching the fireworks go.

---------------------------------

Kirby continued to eat despite Luffy giving him the time of day.

Eat more junk.

Eat more meat.

Eat more wheat.

Eat more fruit.

EAT EVERYTHING.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:09 am

"Oh wait, let me walk with you," Momoka said, walking up to the man without waiting for a response. It would get rather boring staying in the throne room by herself.

--

Weiss would have maneuvered away from the punch and sent another strike of her own at Yang were it not for a slight distraction. The Princess of Biscotti had appeared and yelled for them to stop. While Weiss had her... issues with certain faunus groups, she didn't want to just disrespect royalty. The young woman had always been taught her place in society. So, when the Princess had asked for them to stop, Weiss had hesitated for just a second. But that second was enough to send her skidding back in pain as Yang's fist colliding with her mid section.

"Why you..." Weiss gritted her teeth. How could she allow herself to get hit twice by this blonde barbarian. All thought of heading the Princess' orders where forgotten as she summoned orbs of blue magic and sent them flying toward Yang.

--

"At least you've apologized," Kanami said, slumping slightly. That really was the least she was gonna get out of these two. She knew they'd pick another fight sooner or later. She then looked up and smiled cheerfully at the two, "Well, since you're both well, get out of bed and let's go mingle with others."

Ryuho nodded, "I guess it has been rather rude of me not to properly introduce myself to the Babel Ruler."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:11 am

As Naegi sat nervously, a guard walked into the throne room. "Shauna of Gamerah, here to see you, sire."

Naegi nodded in affirmation, nervous. Who was Shauna? Did Gamerah somehow know the moment he sent Akatsuki that he did that? Aaaa-
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:37 am

Minamoto nodded, "Sure, we can walk and talk together," he gave her a soft smile.

"Of course it's no surprise you don't mind walking with her, eh Minamoto?" Fujiko nudged Minamoto, "But maybe your weird tendencies are good for both countries, eh?"

"STOP THAT! It's very inappropriate to say things like that in front of a little girl," He could tell she wanted to say something else but quickly cut her off with a glare. For some reason, Fujiko actually felt a bit of fear from that, like a father reprimanding a child. 

"Fine, fine," She moved over so that she'd be walking next to Momoka now though.

----

"Hah! Prissy girl gonna cry?" Yang taunted Weiss, feeling she completely deserved what was happening. When she sent little magic orbs at her she dodged the first one but the second one caught her, "Ah!" Suddenly her legs were frozen to the ground, and she couldn't move either of them, "Craaap,"

"Oh!" Diane hadn't seen that coming. She was pretty sure Yang would win this in the end. But when she thought about it, she didn't know anything about this Weiss.

===-

By the time Luffy and Kirby were done, the entirety of the kitchen was entirely bare, no food left anywhere in sight. Luffy's stomach was distended to the point it looked like he was a big balloon. He was roughly the same shape as Kirby at this point.

"Woo! I'm stuffed! What about you little guy?" He grinned broadly at Kirby, having earned a respect for the guy who out-ate even him.

---=

Kazuma stood up, "Sure thing Kanami! Why don't you introduce me to some of your new friends huh?" He gave her a big grin, happy she didn't seem mad with him any more. Even though he had to spend it with Ryuho, at least he got to see Kanami today, "Ah, and I guess I should apologize to the high strung ruler Minamoto, too," he had only just thought of it, but there would definitely be some apologizing to make there too. Well, he didn't really care too much about that though.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:55 am

The puffball and his new comrade Monkey D. Luffy had devoured the entirety of the Peche's Royal Kitchen. Unlike the pirate who looked like a balloon, Kirby was still the same size. It helps that his stomach was a void, an endless vacuum that could suck in absolutely anything. "Mmmmmm." Kirby made a humming sound that he was satisfied with the meal. "Poyyyy." Kirby reached up to high-five Luffy.

A bromance had commenced.

Nobody listened to her so the fight was going to continue regardless. Well Weiss HAD listened to her but the fight kept on going. "Ms.Ruby, can't you do something about this?"

"I tried already - they won't listen."

"At this point, the only way you're going to get through to them is if you hit them harder than they're hitting each other." Sonic thought to put in his two cents.

"Uh, Sonic, why didn't you do anything to stop it?"

"Why should I?" Sonic grinned.

"... You're despicable!"

"I know, I know." the hedgehog just shrugged.

Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:45 am

Shauna walked into the room; trying her best to shove aside her nervousness. She reminded herself that all she really had to do was deliver a message.

"Um...hi," she said. "I need to speak to the king; Queen Aera wants to arrange a meeting with him!"

--

Mario, meanwhile, was currently in the Kingdom of Peche. Luckily for him, the warp-pipe that lead to the Peche capitol was one of the few that actually worked. Which was good, since the teleporter was still busted.

He wasn't exactly sure why the new queen had seen it necessary to appoint him the title of "Temporary Royal Messenger"; but he wasn't going to complain. After the months he'd spent investigating the Pipe Maze; a quick trip to Peche seemed like a vacation.

He hoped the queen would read his report on said pipe-maze; something strange was definitely going on down there. Well, stranger than what usually went on down there.

As he approached the royal palace; one of the guards stepped forward to stop him.

"I've got a message from the new queen of Gamerah," he said. "Tell them Mario is here,"

This wasn't the first time he'd been to Peche.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Tue 19 Nov 2013, 1:55 am

Marceline smiled widely. "Thanks, dude. I'm starving," she said with a pat to her stomach. She floated behind him as he led her into the kitchen.
---
Meanwhile, Sona sat in a small field behind her castle. A smile played against her lips and her fingers lightly flew over the strings of her Etwahl. Beautiful sounds filled the air and musical notes almost appeared to materialize in the air.

Mirai, Stocking, Blake, and Fukawa quietly sat around her, listening to her small concert. Fukawa seemed much calmer compared to her usual high strung and stressed out self. She sat with her hands in her lap and if one would stare long enough, they might be able to see a small smile on her face as well. Blake sipped the cup of tea in her hands as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the music. Stocking quietly chewed on her cake and Mirai discreetly checked her blog. Sona did not mind. Her music did not need to be concentrated on in order to be enjoyed.

Stocking chewed a bit on her fork and stared at her leader from under her bangs. 'Having to follow someone who can't talk is kinda difficult. But I guess that means she can't tell me not to eat my favorite sweets, so this is fine.' She scooped another chunk of cake into her mouth. 'I need to get Panty in on this deal. It's great.'
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 20 Nov 2013, 7:23 pm

Momoka laughed at the antics of the king and his director. She wasn't completely sure if she could trust this man not to be a lolicon, but at least he was amusing. Sorta like some old friends of her back at her school before she was crowned Queen. When Fujiko moved to her side, she was about to make a comment when something caught the corner of her eye through the window. It seemed there was a fight going on. This prompted Momoka to quickly go to the window and open it up.

"Not again," Momoka sighed, noting one of the fighters to be one of her own, "I'm gonna go check that out, you should probably go too since I think the other one is part of your kingdom."

Momoka said to Minamoto before suddenly climbing unto the window sill and jumping down to the ground below. She landed not too far from Mario, prompting her guards to blink in surprise and point to the running Queen, "She's over there." They told the short plumber man.

--

Weiss sauntered over to Yang, her rapier still pointed toward the blonde. She didn't expect to catch the other girl so easily. The Babel Kingdom definitely didn't have servants that were up to snuff, "What was that about me crying?" 

--

"Okay, follow me!" Kanami said smiling happily as she led the other two out the infirmary. However, there was something she noticed, "It's surprisingly quiet, I wonder where everyone is."

"There does seem to be a lack of Weiss or Dearche screaming," Ryuho noted, looking down the hall, "Maybe everyone is outside?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 21 Nov 2013, 1:15 pm

Luffy happily high fived the little puffball back. He leaned back while laughing, clearly enjoying himself.

----

Minamoto sighed, "Who is it this time...?" If he had to admit, everyone who was with him was potentially volatile and would get into a fight easily. But he had been so certain that Kazuma and Yang visiting their loved ones would mellow them both out. It could be Diane, but he doubted that unless a certain man was here...

Fujiko followed Momoka the more fun way, and using her telekinesis grabbed Minamoto and brought him with her, "Come on now! This could be fu- I mean important," Minamoto simply sighed.

----

Yang looked down at the ice that had enclosed her. At least Weiss didn't attack her while confined, "Oh you'll be crying alright," Yang reached up with both of her fists, and started punching the ice- no, that's not what she was doing. She was shooting the ice with the incredibly high heat and force from Ember Celica's usually ranged shots. It was only a few shots before she broke free.

"How about that, huh?" She stretched out her legs a bit, and then stood with her chest puffed out.

----

Kazuma shrugged, "Then lets go outside and see if anyone's out there,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Fri 22 Nov 2013, 4:41 pm

No one listened to Millhi. She stood there with her hands clasped in front of her with a nervous look on her face. "I wouldn't worry about it." Sonic said as he walked forward, smiling cocky as usual. "Let them have their fight. Not like it's going to hurt anyone -" he looked to Yang and Weiss. "Well except those two."

"I-I suppose." the dog-eared princess frowned.

"Yeah." Ruby did her best to sound in control of herself. "I don't think Yang will beat her THAT badly." she placed a hand on her chin. She pondered on the last thing she just said. Did Yang really know how to cut back from beating someone into an inch of their life? ... Yeah, she should. She definitely should. 

Maybe.

-----------------------------

Kirby was still very happy that he met someone that could almost out-eat him. "Poy!" the puff ball perked himself up. Right, what was he supposed to be doing? Protecting the dog girl. That was it. The cute, fluffy tailed dog-girl! He waved to Luffy as he stormed out of the kitchen to look for the princess that he abandoned (by accident).
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Nov 2013, 12:17 am

Mario ran after the queen. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on; but he didn't really care at the moment. He wanted to get his message delivered so that he could get back to Gamerah. 

"Oi! You're majesty! I have a message for you!" he yelled, attempting to get the queen's attention.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next