Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Kids v2

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Touhou Kids v2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Touhou Kids v2

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 04 Feb 2011, 10:50 pm

Arisa soon came back, carrying some bandages, a cloth, and bottle of some substance. She kneeled down in front of Maya, dabbing some of the contents of the bottle on the cloth.

"Hold still and let me look at your head," She said moving very close to Maya's face. She pulled back the other girl's bangs to get a better view of the bleeding bump on the tengu's forehead, "Now this is going to sting a bit..."

She then placed the damp cloth on the bump, cleaning the open cut and disinfecting it.

---

"You're really...." Elisa shook her head then stood, "Well nevermind that, I heard recently that the shrine maiden's daughter has started taking her place in solving incidents. I believe it's about time for us to make ourselves known to this new shrine maiden by starting our own incident. Wouldn't agree, Michi?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 1:32 am

She heard footsteps coming over and she saw Arisa carrying some things that were supposed to be some kind of strange healing medicine of some sort (or so she thinks) and some bandages. She winced a little when the cloth touched her wound. "Oww.... You better tell me that what you're putting on my forehead didn't come from Eirin...."
--------------------

"Ah, if I was going to talk from my conscience I would say that this is a dangerous idea and it will eventually lead to failure, but... You're my mistress so I will have to comply with this. Should I prepare the scarlet mist or will it be different this time around?" she said, already thinking that she might have to fight the shrine maiden at one point.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 1:46 am

Arisa blinked in surprise, but then shook her head, "Actually no, it's a home remedy. Alice-mama would always use it for me when I scrapped my knee when I was younger," She placed the cloth to the side, picking up the bandages and wrapped them around Maya's forehead, "There, that should do it."

---

"Yes, prepare the mist, and contact Rika and any of my other allies," Elisa informed, "We're gonna need as much help as we can if this shrine maiden is anything like her mother."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 2:21 am

"O-Oh...." she said, feeling a little embarrassed for doubting Arisa. Maya sighed a little and waited for the bandages to be put on. "Thanks... Hey, if I'm really that annoying why do you keep putting up with what I do? I'm just wondering, that's all."
------------------

"I'll prepare the mist right after I make sure that we have enough people to help us. I want this to be less of a failure than last times.... Elisa-sama, if you'll excuse me." she said as she bowed and stopped time, traveling quickly to Rika's mansion first, since it was the closest before continuing time again.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 2:35 am

"Like I said, I... don't dislike you," Arisa said looking down as a faint blush appeared on her cheeks, "If I didn't like you then I wouldn't put up with you."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:22 am

"Hmmm?" Maya sat up and smirked when she heard it. It seemed like she got Arisa in quite a vulnerable spot. She chuckled and then moved closer to Arisa. "Then I guess you won't mind if..." she was about to give Arisa a kiss when she saw something strange. "Umm.... Arisa, check this out." she said as she pointed to the red mist that was slowly spreading from somewhere. Of course, she could see it with her greater vision but Arisa might not.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:39 am

Arisa had closed her eyes, when she had thought Maya was going to kiss her, completely giving in. She waited, and waited, and waited, but no kiss came. Finally, when she has heard Maya call her, she had peeked her eyes open and looked where the tengu pointed. She could barely make anything out, but if she squinted she could see... "A red mist?" She asked aloud. There was only one place she knew who had access to such a thing, "Maya, I'll be right back. I have some vampires that need to be skinned."

There was a tenseness in her voice, as she clenched her fist. Apparently, she was non too happy about the interruption of her kiss with Maya.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:37 am

Kyoko, meanwhile, happened to be on her way to Rika's mansion, not yet aware that she was about to get caught up in an incident.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 05 Feb 2011, 12:55 pm

(gah, that's a lot of posts.)

Kari smiled, "Distractions I can do easily!" she said, holding up her right arm with the cannon on it that looked a lot like Utsuho's own.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 1:03 pm

"Then I have an idea!" said Marle. "We're going to go shopping with my...er...special discount,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 2:58 pm

"Hey, wait!" Maya said, flying towards Arisa and then catching up to her easily. "Don't you think it's too reckless to go alone to the Scarlet Devil Mansion? If this was another incident, then I suggest we get some more help! Let's try going either to the mountain to get Hinori or to the library carefully to get Hayate."
-----------------------------

Michi spotted someone familiar approaching the mansion. It was the daughter of that dimension inugami. She thought that she might be useful for help as well so she approached her and then bowed. "Good day today. I have a small request if you would not mind listening to it, miss Inugami."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:05 pm

"Sure," said Kyoko. "What do ya need?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:07 pm

"I suppose you're right..." Arisa said thoughtfully, "Alright, let's head to the mountain first. If we tell Hinori we're going to see Hayate, she'd be sure to come."

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:11 pm

Maya laughed at the thought. "Is Hinori really that obsessed with that narcoleptic library girl? It's kinda cute but kinda funny at the same time, you know." she said as she flew towards the mountain to guide Arisa to it. Once she arrived, she landed where she usually spots Hinori and then called out. "Oi, Hinori! We have some good news for you!"
-----------------------

"It's something of a bigger favor, actually... Where are you headed right now?" Michi said curiously before talking again. "I guess that's not too important. We need people to intercept the Hakurei Miko before she reaches the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It seems like Elisa-sama wants to start her own incident."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:20 pm

"Yes she is that obssessed," Arisa replied with a laugh as she followed Maya to the mountain, then waited as she called for Hinori.

The green haired kappa girl poked her head out from behind a rock. When she saw it was just Arisa and Maya, she let out a sigh of relief and stepped out, "Hinwa, what kind of good news?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

"I have one question," said Kyoko. "...do you want me to get slaughtered?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:31 pm

Maya crossed her arms and chuckled with confidence. "Of course, this reward I know you can't refuse...." she then pointed towards Hinori and with flaming confidence announced her plan. "That narcoleptic library girl's exclusive pantsu shots! All you have to do is to help us!"
---------------

"My, my, so demanding... Well, miss Kyoko, I guess I cannot convince you..." she said, turning around and then sighing. "I guess you'll have to miss out on Rika-sama being there as well... I'm actually going to her place right now to invite her."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:37 pm

"I guess I'll go then!" said Kyoko. "But FOR MY OWN REASONS! NOTHING TO DO WITH RIKA! HONEST!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:43 pm

Hinori suddenly grabbed Maya's hands, her eyes sparkling in excitement, "Whatever it is I'll do it!"

"Ugh.. she's hopeless," Arisa face palmed at the display.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:48 pm

"Yosh, I did it!" she said, grinning at Arisa. She reverted her attention back to Hinori and then gave her a thumbs up. "All you need to do is to help us get into the Scarlet Devil Mansion. There's another incident brewing from what we saw. More scarlet mist."
--------------------

"Sure, miss Kyoko, anything you say." she said as she looked to see if someone was there to open the mansion gates for them. "Rika-sama should really have a gatekeeper..." she said, before she saw Rika having tea outside in the gardens with someone. "Rika-sama! It's Michi from the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Please let us in."

"Oh, just a moment." Rika said as she flew over to the gates and opened them.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 3:55 pm

"Again? Couldn't they have been a little bit more original?" Hinori said, "Anyway, let me just get my stuff."

Arisa sighed as the kappa disappeared. She then turned to Maya, asking a question in hope of passing the time while they waited for the kappa to return, "So do you think this is Remilia's doing, or someone elses?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 8:11 pm

Ariane appeared with Rika, her arms draped around the vampire's neck, "Fufu, a visitor? My, and I was hoping for some private time."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 8:50 pm

"Hello, Rika, Ariane," said Kyoko, for some reason not sounding all that happy to see either of them.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 9:02 pm

"I'm not too sure..." Maya said as she thought seriously. It wasn't too hard to decide her conclusion. "I doubt it's Remilia-san again. I mean, it would be too predictable even for her, right? I'm sure it's someone who's planning to follow on her footsteps...."
------------------

Michi smiled and laughed a little nervously. "Umm... maybe if you were busy I could call for you again later, but I would like to let you know that Elisa-sama requires your assistance to intercept the Hakurei Miko before she can get to her. She would like to start another incident."

Rika sighed and then shook her head. "Well... I think I will not mind doing that. I would bring Ariane over too, though. How about we get in the mansion and go to their place later after we're finished, Ariane~? That is... if Michi doesn't mind."

"O-Oh, not at all, Rika-sama. I will bring the Inugami with me as I go back as well." Michi said before bowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 9:13 pm

"Tch, whoever it is, is going to pay for interrupting my....." Arisa stopped mid sentence, glancing at Maya. She coughed into her fist, regaining composer, "Anyway, they're gonna pay."

"Okay guys I got my stuff," Hinori said appearing with her back pack, "so where to next?"

--

"Oho, sounds like a plan Rika-chan~" Ariane said as she created a portal back to the mansion, "Now let's get back to what we were doing earlier, hm?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 05 Feb 2011, 9:17 pm

Kari looked at Marle quizzically, "Special Discount?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 9:19 pm

"It's the five fingered kind of discount," said Marle.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 05 Feb 2011, 9:21 pm

Kari still didn't quite understand, but she said "Ok, sure. Let's go!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 10:27 pm

"Interrupting your what?" Maya said as she looked at Arisa's face. "Oh and we're going to Hayate's house. I think her magical firepower would be useful. And Arisa-chaaan, tell me what they interrupted!"
-----------------

"Yes, let's get to that. Excuse me, Michi, but I have some business to take care of." she said as she nodded at Ariane and went back into the mansion.

"I guess we can expect them.... Do you want to go to the dark ice fairy to ask her for help, Miss Inugami or would you rather go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion for now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 10:35 pm

"I'll ask the Dark Ice Fairy for help," said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next