Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

List of People Who can Beat Goku

Go down

List of People Who can Beat Goku Empty List of People Who can Beat Goku

I'm sick of hearing about how powerful Goku is; as if you need to be freakin' God to stand a chance against him. So here's a list of people who could handily kick Goku's ass; without a single one of them being a reality warper.

1) Dr. Manhattan: It's almost cheating to put him on the list. But Goku has no way of fighting him, and he can just tear Goku apart at a subatomic level.

2) Charles Xavier: He'd make Goku blast himself.

3) Kira: She'd also make Goku blast himself (note: referring to the one from Push, not the one from Death Note)

4) Maxwell: He'd equip Goku with some Dead Potion, causing instant death. Or create any weapon with "deadly" in the description. Or use the time machine to go back in time and kick Goku's ass before Goku became ridiculously overpowered or hit him with "disease", or.... (insert long list of horrible ways Maxwell could dispose of Goku here)

5) Squirrel Girl: Fear Squirrel Girl. FEAR HER WITH ALL OF YOUR ABILITY TO BE AFRAID!

6) Monica Rambeau: She'd turn into a mini-supernova and blast Goku into oblivion.

7) David Xanatos: Not saying he'd win a straight up fight. I'm saying that everything Goku could possibly do would turn out to be part of Xanatos' master plan.

9) The Gurren Brigade: It doesn't matter what level of Super Saiyan Goku ascends do; they've always got a BIGGER. FUCKING. DRILL. And a mecha powerful enough to wield it.

10) Flandre: Kyu, Goku's dead.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

List of People Who can Beat Goku :: Comments

Post Sat 26 Jan 2013, 9:13 am by dfssdfsf

ssj1 goku could beat most of these people.  ssj3 goku beats all of them, at once. 

Back to top Go down

Simply David

Post Sat 26 Jan 2013, 2:06 pm by Simply David

Spidey, you may as well have just put "Anyone with high level mind control" instead of listing just two people with mind control. lol

Also Dr. Manhattan IS a reality warper, isn't he? Razz

Back to top Go down

NazrinTsunMouse

Post Sat 26 Jan 2013, 2:08 pm by NazrinTsunMouse

dfssdfsf wrote:ssj1 goku could beat most of these people.  ssj3 goku beats all of them, at once. 
You do realize Flandre has the power to destroy everything and anything, right? She can will anything to just boom, blow up, die, fall to pieces. She's like a walking death note but is not limited to humans or mortals.

The point of death of what she wants to destroy appears into her hand and all she has to do is crush it and it kills them. Unless Goku is immortal, he won't survive an encounter with Flandre no matter how strong he is.

Back to top Go down

Tom

Post Mon 28 Jan 2013, 12:01 pm by Tom

SS4 Goku does break the Shenron wish, so whilst proof would suggest Goku would lose a lot of this, he also has the magic of the Dragon Bullshit.

Also, Charles Xavier would probably get blasted apart before he knew what was what, really.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 03 Feb 2013, 4:01 pm by Nazrin

GT is non-canon bullshit writing that Toriyama doesn't even acknowledge and you should be ashamed for using it in an argument.

Back to top Go down

NazrinTsunMouse

Post Sun 03 Feb 2013, 4:03 pm by NazrinTsunMouse

That was me btw, I forgot to sign in.

Back to top Go down

Tom

Post Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:14 am by Tom

Fuck off yo, Gogeta SS4 is sick shit

Back to top Go down

Ragna the Saviour

Post Fri 15 Feb 2013, 8:09 pm by Ragna the Saviour

Wrong.